All Comments on 'Meet Me Halfway'

by janiexx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Scorpio44Scorpio44over 14 years ago
What a joy!

The mixture of described feelings and events made this a delightful tale. well done!

KOTKKOTKover 14 years ago
Wonderful story for Valentine's Day.

Simple, sweet, tender, that's what made this story a wonderful piece. I hope this is for the Valentine's Day story contest -- so all the very best and good luck. Thanks for wonderful story and for sharing.

RubyswallowsRubyswallowsover 14 years ago
*sigh*

I'm cynical when it comes to V-day, but that was very sweet.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 14 years ago
Truly delightful!!!!!

Thanks again for the "early warning" email! It has taken you some time but this contribution was really well worth waiting for! Jane, this truly delightful, sweet and very romantic tale was an interesting change of style for you. As I have said in the past, Jane, you really are a much better exponent of the English language than we credit you and I, for one, look forward to many more contributions from you in future. Best of luck in the competition! Keep in touch, Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Let it snow

Lovely story Janie, very powerful but gentle and romatic as well, just right for Valentines, dont leave it so long beofre the next one. SWS

moonlitclovermoonlitcloverover 14 years ago
awwww

I started to read this story, got about 6 paragraphs in and then looked at my clock and realized that if I finished your story, I'd be late for a meeting... I'm late (I'm rearranging some stuff so it won't be the end of the world, but I wasn't going to leave mid-story!). Nice job - good luck in the contest.

JaymalJaymalabout 14 years ago
Valentine's wish fulfillment

Valentine's engagement and rapturous sex in the snow-bound Lake District. You could have tried for a romantic scenario, Janie, lol. Very enjoyable entry. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Lovely!

::sigh::

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 14 years ago
Too bad I missed this one in the Valentine's Day contest

A romantic story with the diamond engagement ring, champagne, Valentine's Day, and all. Nicely done, all around. I really enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous