Meet Me Halfway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm fine," he reassured her. "Just not looking forward to going back to reality tomorrow."

She had to agree. Tomorrow they would go their separate ways again and it would be another two weeks before he was home. But Natalie felt she could cope now. This weekend would sustain her until he returned.

As the meal went on, Mike seemed more and more nervous and Natalie became worried. Was he hiding something from her? Was his job at risk?

As the plates from their main course were cleared, Natalie put her hand over Mike's. "There's something up...what's wrong?"

He gazed at her and smiled. "Oh, OK...maybe this is the time." He looked up and signalled to Bill who was clearing another table.

"Be patient, Nat! Although I know that's not your strong point..."

Mystified, Natalie watched as Bill brought over a bottle of champagne and two flutes. Mike fumbled in the pocket of his jacket and produced a small box decorated with a bow.

She gasped as he gave it to her and smiled. Bill placed the champagne into an ice bucket and with a wink, left them to it.

"I take it he knows I'm not your wife now!" Natalie joked and opened the box. Inside was a gorgeous sapphire and diamond engagement ring.

"Oh my God!" she gasped as she held the dazzling ring up to the light. "It's beautiful!"

"So will you?"

"Will I what?" she teased.

"Will you marry me, Nat?" He looked suddenly serious. "I think we have what it takes."

With a cry of delight she stood up and flung her arms around him. "Yes!"

The restaurant erupted into cheers and clapping and a delighted Bill appeared, his arms full of champagne bottles.

*

Natalie awoke to the delicious feeling of lips on her breasts. She looked down to see Mike's dark head moving over her body and stretched languidly, her body alive with pleasure. His hands caressed her thighs and then moved inwards to stroke her waiting pussy. She shivered in anticipation as he gently parted the soft folds of skin and delved within, the sweet moisture covering his fingers and making his movements smooth and fluid.

"That feels so good," she murmured stroking his back and kissing his hair. "Don't stop."

His teeth were now biting gently on her nipples, taking each one in turn and nibbling and sucking at the hard buds. Natalie felt a strong arousal start in her groin and spread outwards as his fingers probed deeper. Last night they'd both been too tired to do much except fall into a deep sleep. Bill had made sure everyone had a fantastic time and a party atmosphere had reigned until well after midnight.

As Mike kissed and stroked her, she took his cock in her hands and started to fondle him, loving how hard and ready he was. He loved it when she took his cock in her mouth, so she gently pushed him away and made him lie on his back. He smiled at her and stroked her hair as she gradually kissed her way down his body, her hands trailing through the dark hairs on his chest.

She took her time slowly, knowing that today would be the last time they could do this for a little while. His cock was standing tall and proud and she stroked it gently at first, making him gasp with pleasure. so, so slowly she licked around the tip, her tongue probing the small hole, before she took him in her mouth and moved deeper and deeper. He was warm and velvety and she cupped his balls in her hand as she moved her mouth up and down, her tongue covering every part to give him the maximum pleasure.

"Oh God, Nat..." he whispered as she sucked harder, her tongue massaging the tip and then licking up and down his shaft. "I can't take much more of this..."

She looked up and smiled at him, her hands moving up and down his hard cock before she climbed on top. "You want this then?"

He nodded and she sank down onto him, his penis filling every inch of her vagina. She moved slowly up and down, loving the feelings coursing through her body as she rode him, their eyes locked on each other. Leaning forward she kissed him, their tongues entwined and their breaths coming in short gasps. She could feel her orgasm building deep within her but wanted to make the moment last as she knew that it would be a while before they could indulge in this passion again.

He put his arms around her, held her close and then, still inside her, turned her onto her back with one swift movement. Their kisses grew more urgent and she wrapped her legs around his waist so she could pull him in as deep as possible. Mike thrust into her smoothly, while she responded so their movements matched. She rubbed her clitoris and kissed him hard, pleasure filling every fibre of her being. She could sense he was near, his breathing hard and fast and she wanted to orgasm at the same time and feel that exquisite union that would bind them together until they were back with each other again.

"I'm coming," Mike groaned, his face twisted with ecstasy. "Come for me now, Nat...please..."

She did as he asked, her fingers slippery with her own juices as she rubbed hard on the little nub that gave her so much pleasure. He suddenly stiffened and then thrust hard as he moaned out loud, her cries mixing with his.

*

Two hours later, Mike and Natalie hugged each other in front of the hotel. They'd collected her car the previous day and although the snow still lay on the ground, the roads were clear.

"Take care," he said as he kissed her. "Don't forget, I'll soon be home."

She watched as he climbed into his car and started the engine. Bill emerged from the hotel and stood next to her. "You've got a great man there, Natalie. He's a real gem."

"I know," she replied, and with a final wave at the departing car, she started on her own long journey south.

The End

12