All Comments on 'Meet the Pornstars'

by Ruchnids

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Duuuuuude awesome

Amazing you neeeeeeeeeeeeed to make more chapters

RuchnidsRuchnidsabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I didn't think anyone would want more chapters, but I may give it a go. I'm thinking of some different porn stars myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I understand that your fantasy consists of 10" dicks and porn stars with giant boobs, and that's fine, but where's the story? You do realize that 52KKK is a 52" chest - the size of Arnold Schwartzenegger's in his prime - without the boobs? Add the triple K cups and you have a woman who wouldn't be able to stand, unless the rest of her body is massive.

RuchnidsRuchnidsabout 8 years agoAuthor

That is a real porn star. Miosotis Claribel, and her real chest size. Look her up.

JohnnySpadeJohnnySpadeabout 8 years ago
An example of Premature Ejaculatory Writing

THE FOLLOWING REVIEW WAS REQUESTED BY THE AUTHOR:

Ruchnids may just have something with the kernel of this tale, all about a young man winning an adult production companies contest that gives a porn fan the dream opportunity to meet his spank material icons in person. Problem is he rushes through the story about as fast as one would expect said porn fan to cum when entering one of his dream starlets.

Ruchnids has some decent descriptors at work, I can see patches of the short tale in my mind's eye but just as you visualize the scene a female porn star with gigantic tits is introduced to speed the proceedings along even more quickly & then boom, done.

I guess I can't blame the guy, like dude is getting a dream double BJ from his favorite porn gals, trying so hard not to blast, and in rushes another one flashing her KKK (!) juggs and our hero is supposed to keep it smooth?! If some other scene followed or some exposition had been built up earlier then the characters short fuse would have been understandable. Hey, an appetizer for the adventures to follow...but that's the end of the tale, he drops his load, and as quickly as the story begins, it ends.

I'm not trying to bust the authors balls here or discourage people from writing two or three page short stories, but goddamn I've seen business cards longer than this story. My review here is like War & Peace next to this.

I am not going to give it a one star rate because I feel the author could take the idea and write a good, hot 8 to 10 page story with it. But after the kinda neat idea and a surprise entrance by a KKK cup bra wearer there is not much here. 2 stars.

Ruchnid, the idea is cool, consider this a quick demo and get back into the studio.

Johnny Spade - Critic Laureate of Literotica.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous