All Comments on 'Meeting Barry at the Public Toilet'

by luke_g87

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
bigballs1bigballs1almost 17 years ago
Eat me

If that was me I would be calling him every NIGHT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
YUMMY!!!

In a public men's room how HOT!! Barry is a very lucky cocksucker to have such ready access to you, but if I were Barry I would take that second load in my ass!!

cutandhornycutandhornyalmost 17 years ago
Good reading

I enjoyed this story ... pretty straightforward, nice play of nerves vs. desire to bring the story to a conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Wish I could find the courage to take a mans load in my mouth. I love to suck cock but have never had the experiance of swallowing a load. I have had the cum shot on my face and found it very exciting! Keep up the stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Toilets

I was Barry ( not really..I was the same though )

Our local park was a magnet for guys like us and I spent a lot of time in there ( at all hours )

My best night was when I was 17, I had met 2 guys in the late afternoon and sucked them both off....the older one ( with the bigger cock!!) asked if I would come back later around 11pm to meet him and his friends - I agreed straight away and duly arrived at 10:45 to wait..I wasn't disappointed , swallowing 3 more rich loads and getting fucked twice... altogether there were 4 men that night!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fabulous.

I envy Barry. how I love to suck men's cocks and swallow their delicious cum.

I satrted at 17 years old and still at it now at 65. No idea how many strangers cocks I have sucked, but every one delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Picked Up

That day, I'd just finished my last school exam, and walked into town to celebrate with my class mates. Walking home by a new route I came across an old, but still in use Public Toilet and went in for a piss. I'd been attracted to other cocks for a couple of years, so when I found a middle aged guy at the long, open urinal tray, I saw he had a nicely sized cock, about 6 inches and stiff from his slow wanking. He turned to show me more, and I moved towards him, reached nervously out, then replaced his hand with mine, as he took hold of my, lesser cock. I forget the actual words as I enjoyed playing with him, but, my flat, near and cock fun were in there, and I followed him to his place. Neither of us were shy and stripped quickly, then he sat on his bed and had me kneel between his legs, teaching me how to suck his cock, my first. After I swallowed that first load, we had a couple of beers and I sucked him again, expecting the same, but he stopped me and got me to kneel on the bed, and began to tongue by arsehole then fingered me with some lubricant, which felt very good. It was no surprise when he told me he was going to fuck me, but getting his cock into me was sweaty and painful, and I told him to stop. He ignored me and forced his cockhead through my hole then let me get used to it, before starting to slowly ride his full length into me a little at a time, every stroke going deeper. Another rest as his pubes tickled my bum, then the real fucking began with slow and short strokes that got faster and longer as, what he called my "PUSSY" got used to his motion, pushing back as I caught his rhythm, and really SEXY feelings began in there. He rode me for a time that I couldn't estimate, but then he speeded up with short strokes and dumped a load into me, then softened and fell out of me, I felt empty, and knew that I wanted more of this. All that summer, he and several of his mates were using me as the natural Bottom that I am. I'm looking forward to college, a year earlier than most, but there will be a lot of TOPS there, I'm sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Those were the days

Having been fishing all day I came across the rather shabby toilet used by the local boat people and in need of some relief I went in for a piss. Now in my final year at school I had been attracted to cocks for a couple of years, so when I found a middle-aged guy at the long, open urinal tray masturbating I took an open interest in seeing this nicely sized cock.

Aware that he was now being watched he turned slowly to show me more, I moved towards him, nervously I reached out and replaced his hand with mine, as he took hold of my somewhat lesser cock, he went to kiss me then mentioned that his boat was only a few yards away, grabbing my gear I followed him to his boat.

Neither of us were shy so we both quickly stripped off, him with worthy shaven 8 inches (strange at the time for this was the early ‘60’s) and still relatively stiff following his recent activity, me with my 6 inches, hard and stiff waiting for some attention. Following some introductions, he sat on his bed and made me kneel between his legs, then for the first time in my life taught me how to truly suck a cock.

Having swallowed his load, we had a couple of beers, I think I made a joke about getting me drunk before I sucked him again but this time he stopped me and asked me to kneel on the bed, where to my surprise he began to lick my anus before fingering me with something very greasy, which felt very good. It came as no surprise when he told me he was going to fuck me, but getting his cock into me was painful, very painful for this was the first time I had taken a fully grown man into my ‘rear-end’, I asked him to stop but he ignored me, pulling back slightly he dobbed more grease onto his cock then forced his cockhead into my hole before stopping so I could get used to it; feeling me relaxing he slowly began to drive his full length into me a little at a time, every stroke going deeper; this I began to enjoy for each time he went forward I got a slight jolt as he rode against what I now know was my prostate. The real fucking began with slow, short strokes that got longer and longer; as I got used to this motion I pushed back as I matched his rhythm, soon really sexy feelings began, first came the tingling then without any effort my cock began to dribble and continue so as he slowly rode, after sometime he speeded up with shorter strokes before dumping a load into me, he continued to pump me until he softened then reaching across for some tissues he fell out of me; I felt empty, and knew that I wanted more of this.

Following a lengthy rest and a slight clean-up he took me again, but this time I laid on my back, allowing him to both fuck me and suckle my cock etc: at the same time.

All that summer, I made some pretence about going fishing but in truth I was helping him with his boat and a few other things. I’ll never forget those days with him, for it was the early 60’s a time for free love etc: where AID’s and HIV were unknown in the UK, OK there was the possibility of catching other STD’s but at least these were treatable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Older

Met an older gent at a park restroom who liked looking at my penis while I was pissing. Mine was larger and thicker and circumcised like his. He told me that I have a nice cock. I asked what he liked about it, and he said, its big size, thickness and big nicely form flared head, and that he loved seeing men with big penises and balls. He politely asked if he could suck me off, which I let him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous