All Comments on 'Meeting Daddy in the Past Pt. 02'

by NaughtyVisions

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot, hot, hot!

More! Give me more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Make her pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
third

Well written. I can't wait for the third I installment....please make it soon.

larry74403larry74403almost 9 years ago
Excellent.A worthy follow up chapter.

This is a great story. I can just see the paradox coming. I can definetly see this story getting better and better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome

Great story, please write another chapter soon.

KristieBechirKristieBechiralmost 9 years ago
This is AMAZING

Incest is not a genre I often read, but the title and description caught my interest. Everything about this is PERFECT! Well, fucking the nipple was a little odd, but this story has so many original, clever elements, it's almost too good for Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What a weak, weird follow up

The first story was interesting and sexy, this one is clumsy and weird.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
" ..making the head disappear inside my tit."

Vety poor..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

It is hot, don't want to think of the incest but the act. Love it. .. Made me hot all over wishing I was her and getting some.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This is so fucking hot ohmygod I want my Daddy right now.

BiotechGirlBiotechGirlalmost 9 years ago
He was not a good person back then??

I can't wait to find out what kind of trouble he was into and what he was afraid that he might do to her. He told her he used her love for him and willingness to do anything for him to get her to do things other girls wouldn't. A twenty year old man with that much power over a girl...

Hmmm. If she dies in the past, where she doesn't exist because she had yet to be born, that won't effect her being born in the future unless her death messes with dad's mind and his choices; right? If the dead body still returns to the future, there will not be a body or anyone looking for her in his time so he won't be looking at prison time. This is really the only chance where a thug is guaranteed to get away with murder.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1st chapter was good, this one...not so much.

This story is incredibly interesting. The first chapter was a great read, but this one... Fucking her nipple, really? Do you understand how "titty-fucking" works? Because that's not it. Anyway, I hope you change direction with that aspect, because it kind of ruins it.

olblueyesolblueyesalmost 9 years ago
well, i knew it was going to be unique

but coming on/in her nipple/breast,,,i don't get it!

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 9 years ago
Great idea although...

...I don't get the nipple thrusting. He did remember though and it was hilarious in part. I mean, you want her daddy to do her when the story's read. Interesting premise and I'm largely enjoying it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtyVisions@NaughtyVisions
I don't agree with taboo in real life, but in fantasy, I can't stop enjoying it. Visions come to me, torturing me, and I have to write them down. The characters know how dirty it is, but they just can't stop. <33333 God, I love that! Thank you everyone for your suppo...