Meeting Daddy in the Past Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let daddy cum in your tit, Danielle." His hand strokes faster, then he lets go of his cock and grabs my tit with both hands, pumping into it hard.

It hurts.

"Oh, fucking God, if I fuckin die let me be inside my daughter's plump titty when I do," he mutters, making a dent in my breast where there shouldn't be.

It hurts so bad, but it also feels so good. Daddy's fucking my nipple. I have to rub myself.

"Uh, that's right, baby, touch that clit while I fuck your titty. Mmm, I'm about to cum, Danielle."

His dick bursts in my tit, just like he promised and with his jaw hanging slack, he swirls his semen around on my nipple.

He moans with satisfaction. "Oh my God that felt good."

I pant, feeling dirty.

"This'll be my fuckin tit," he says, drawing his cum over my breast with his dick. "And this..." he moves his dick to my other breast. "This'll be my slapping tit." He slaps my nipple with his fat cock. I grunt.

I shiver as I gaze up at his crazed eyes. He really does love this.

He stares back. "Now will you remember this all your life?"

I gasp and nod.

He grins harshly. "You can bet I will too, baby."

I stare down at the cum dripping off of my breast. I have a crazy urge to leave it there, let it dry under my shirt and wear it home. Let that daddy in the future see the stain, smell his own scent, dry on my nipple.

I whimper at the thought.

"Aw," my dad says, sounding a bit mocking. "Are you unsatisfied, baby girl?"

I nod, staring shyly into his narrowed eyes.

"Well, you did what I like," he says, stroking his cock to full length again, licking his lips at the memory. "Now what can I do for you?"

I pant. What do I want? More than anything?

"Say it."

"Daddy, put your dick on my clit, like yesterday. Please, daddy."

His eyes slits, his lips spreading in an evil grin, he shoves me onto my back. His thick dick swiping at my dripping cunt before dragging it over my clit.

I shudder and moan. "Yes."

"Mmm." He leans forward so he can talk in my ear again. I know he's going to talk dirty and I shudder again. "You like daddy's dick."

"Yes," I moan. His swirling around my clit giving me constant, wonderful pleasure.

"Wouldn't it be nice if your little bud would open up so I could fuck inside it?" He pushes his cockhead directly onto the center of my clit, as if he can do it.

My mouth falls open. I'm about to cum. "Daddeee!" I plead.

He swipes roughly back and forth and I burst. "Ah, ah, ah," I cry.

He realizes what's happening and shoves his big, fat cock into me, all the way in, filling me, and I throb around him. I moan and writhe. "Daddy! Oh, God, Daddy!"

His teeth bite down on my neck and I yelp from the pain and pleasure. He stills, his cock jerking recklessly as he comes again, this time right against my cervix.

"Daddy," I murmur happily as he collapses on top of me, his own cum smearing off my titty and onto his chest.

Dad waits while I shower and get dressed. He lounges on the bed, watching me cram my jiggly boobs back into my tank top.

"When are you coming back?" he asks, not taking his eyes from my chest.

This daddy is so crass. I have to remember that he doesn't know me as well as I know him. He doesn't really love me or remember me.

"As soon as I can," I murmur with a smile.

A few minutes later, he watches me fade from his time.

Again, with a bright light, I show up in the time machine.

Dr. Samuels greets me with a smile.

She's curious about her tea set and I tell her I sent it.

I wait around with her until noon and sure enough, the package arrives.

She croons over the ugly pink dishes and I say goodbye.

"Come back tomorrow!" she begs, greed in her eyes.

"I will," I promise.

When I arrive home, still in my ninety's clothes, my dad rushes me at the door.

He looks furious, and I stare up at him in fear.

"What the hell were you thinking, Danielle May McArthur?" he demands. He looks at my outfit and turns white. "I was quite clear when I told you it couldn't happen again. You agreed!"

"So you remember?"

"Of course I remember! I was sitting at the office today and the memories just pop into my head, one after another! I had to excuse myself from a meeting!"

"Why?"

"Why what?" he demands. He shakes his head with so much disappointment, I almost regret what I've done.

"Why did you have to excuse yourself from the meeting?"

His face reddens and his eyes drop to my chest. He turns and heads for the stairs.

"Dad!" I call, chasing after him.

"Danielle, go to your room," he rumbles.

"I'm not a child, dad. Tell me why you left the meeting."

"Why the hell did you go back? I told you I wasn't a good person back then." His eyes reluctantly drop to my tits again, then back into my eyes. He's got that horrible sad look from last night. "Did I hurt you?"

What will he do if I say yes? "No, daddy. Quite the opposite."

"You—" he licks his lips. "You liked it."

"Yes, daddy. I liked it. All of it."

His eyes darken for a moment and I wonder what he's thinking of. My tongue on his dick? Thrusting into my breast? Cumming there? Slapping my other nipple? Shooting cum into my cunt for the second time? "I was taking advantage of you, don't you see? I was using your love for me to do things I couldn't get other girls to do."

I'm panting, my chest is heaving. Doesn't he see how much his words are turning me on?

He swallows and closes his eyes in a wince. "Don't do it again. I don't want to have to call Dr. Samuels and ask her to end your volunteer status. I know it means a lot to you."

"You wouldn't!" I cry.

He stands tall, imperial. "I would." He turns and heads upstairs.

But tomorrow I am going to go back in time again anyways.

Because I saw something faint in daddy's eyes as he looked at my chest a moment ago.

Lust.

12