Meeting Kelsey Ch. 02: Missing Kelsey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure." Greg smiled. And off he went.

I looked to Jake as the door closed. "So, you want to sit, stand or lie down?" I asked him and walked closer.

"Hey Jess, you want a kiss before you suck my cock?" He asked with a smirk.

"Jake, why do you have to be so rude? I mean, would it kill you to be nice to me?" I asked.

"Well, it might. But, no worries slut, I'll never find out one way or the other. Just kneel down and do your job." He unbuttoned, unzipped and pulled his pants open then flipped his balls up over the top of his briefs.

He was hard already, that was good. I knelt and crawled the few feet to him and took his cock in my hand. "No hands this time." Jake grinned.

I put my mouth over his cock and put my hands on his thighs. I started to deep throat him right away, knowing how much the throat friction gets guys off quicker than the other tricks in my cock sucking repertoire.

"Damn you are so good at this Jessica." Jake leered down at me as I sucked and slurped noisily.

"Too bad it's only for another four days huh?" He laughed. "You'll probably miss this big old cock in your mouth won't you?"

I ignored him and just kept sucking and bobbing my head up and down, letting the head and the top couple of inches fuck my throat.

"Yeah, you'll miss me. If you want, we can still get together every once in awhile. As long as you don't let Kelsey know, she would be pissed if she wasn't involved. And of course, we won't tell Greg, after all he's your boyfriend and my friend." He laughed.

I was getting angry now. I did not want to do this now, I sure as hell wasn't going to go sneaking around people that cared about me for this asshole. But, I continued to suck and fuck my throat to get him to cum so he could leave.

"I got to say, I never thought it would be a plain chick like you who would have such skills at sucking a cock. I guess you have to do something to make up for your looks. So probably makes sense. I just thought a hot chick would get more opportunities and be better at it for some reason. Then again, look at Kelsey, she has never sucked a cock in her life." He groaned.

"Almost there slut, you can slow down, we have another twenty-five minutes before Greg gets back."

I plunged harder and faster trying to finish him off. "Fuck you are hot." Jake grunted and then I felt his cock spasm and rammed forward so it would go straight down my throat and I wouldn't have to taste any of it.

Finally, I needed to come up for air. I caught the final mini-spurt in my mouth and swallowed it. I took a deep breath and then sucked his shrinking cock and proceeded to clean it off.

"Jake, as much as you believe it is an honor to suck your dick, it is lost on me. When you cum in my mouth on Friday, it will be the last time I touch you." I told him and stood up, leaving his cock hanging from his pants.

Jake laughed. "Oh really? You don't think Kelsey will ever ask you to do it again?" He laughed louder when he saw my glare. "You are a slut Jessica. It's okay, guys like me need girls like you so we can stay married to fine pieces of ass like Kelsey. She'll probably bring you along on our honeymoon so you can suck my cock while she tans at the pool." He laughed at his own joke.

"You know Jake, if you were nicer about it, I could blow your mind. But, you want to act like an ass about it. Fine, you'll get the worst blowjobs I have to offer. And I already know they are the best you have ever had, so imagine what you are missing while you gloat about getting a few minutes of what I do to Greg for an hour sometimes." And I glared at him so hard with those words and I saw his smile drop for a second.

"You know... you make a good point Jessica." Jake said seriously. "I'll tell you what. Tomorrow, you come to my place and I will be nice and you give me an hour long blowjob. Is that agreeable to you?"

I stammered. Shit. What did I get myself into? "I... okay, but you have to be nice to me starting now. No more calling me names or insulting me."

"Hmm." Jake thought about it. "Never mind. I'm not going to give up a day of treating you like the whore you are for a longer blowjob. Maybe tomorrow."

Jake buttoned up and sat down. "Since we have a few minutes left before Greg gets back with your coffee, here is what I need you to do for the fake ID. You need to dress up better than that." He motioned towards me like I repulsed him. "Do your make-up and hair and meet me at the frat house. We have a guy there that has the back drop for the photo. It's quality shit, he gets two hundred bucks for these ids."

"Jake, I don't have two hundred dollars." I whispered.

"I know that. Don't worry about it, I told you I'd get it for you. You can give me a good fuck after PBR tonight." He smiled.

"Jake, I'm NOT going to fuck you." I said flatly.

"Why not? You aren't a virgin are you?" He asked.

"Because I'm not a slut Jake. Besides, you have Kelsey for that. She is much hotter than me, so I don't know why you would want to fuck me anyway." Well, that was self-deprecating.

"Jessica, it doesn't have to do with hot. It has to do with you don't want to do it and I want you to do it. It has to do with, I'm the quarterback and you are the nobody. And you fuck me and remember forever how you fucked the quarterback at college. And I remember you as one of a few hundred chicks I fucked in college. It's actually better for you than me."

"Oh My GOD!" I shouted. "Get over yourself!"

Then, Jake really surprised me. He started laughing so hard he fell backwards. "You kill me Jessica."

I couldn't help it I started laughing with him even though I still hated him.

We finally stopped laughing and he stepped closer to me and hugged me and I let him. He slid his hands to my cheeks and tilted my face towards his and I thought, oh God, this is the ultimate betrayal, I can't do this. And I put my hands on his chest to push away and he pulled my face closer to his and I pushed hard and turned just before our lips met.

"Wow Jake." I whispered as I faced away from him.

"Yeah, maybe another time." Jake walked past me and let himself out the door, turning briefly, "Come by the frat house between 2 and 3, I'll have everything ready." And he left.

He was so going to kiss me. The quarterback, the one with the hottest girlfriend on campus... He was sooooo going to kiss me. I laughed and fell back into my chair.

Greg showed up soon after with the coffee and I was smiling from ear to ear. He assumed it was because I was so happy to see him and I let him believe that little white lie.

As we sipped our coffees, I told him about the ID at 2:00 and he agreed to walk me over. He told me a little about PBR, it stand for Professional Bull Riding and I thought it sounded like an awesome place. He told me about the buckle girls, scantily clad hotties, who worked there. Yeah, I knew there was some reason why they were so revved up to go there.

I went down the hall and took a shower and brushed my teeth a LOT and came back and Greg kissed me some more and I went down on him for an hour and a half and made him cum twice. Then, I brushed my teeth again and got completely dolled up. I wore a satin blue blouse and a knee length black skirt. Underneath I had my wonder bra to give the girls some extra oomph and I briefly recalled Kelsey's instructions before putting on a pair of bikini panties and a pair of black panty hose. My three inch heeled black straps finished the look.

I sprayed my hair up relatively high and did my make-up dark for the picture and at 1:45, after a nice lunch in the room, we walked over to the frat house. It was a nice house actually, very large and in much better shape than I had seen it on party nights. I went inside with Greg and Jake met us in the atrium.

"Hey guys." Jake called us over. "Probably a bit early for pre-game, but there is a bar over there if you want Greg."

Greg passed and I was happy he wasn't going to start drinking this early. They escorted me to the second floor and Jake introduced me to Ian, who was a photography and art major. He showed me his studio, which was basically his room and asked the other two to sit down or head out if they wanted, he would get everything done and not be too long.

Jake convinced Greg to head downstairs and they left me with Ian. Ian was nice and attractive. I felt quite comfortable with the ease at which he guided me into place before the fake ID backdrop in his bedroom. He directed me how to sit, slightly to the side and smiling at the camera. He took about six shots so we could pick the best one.

He even had a laminating machine that put a fake overlay on the picture to make it look authentic. He did warn me that I couldn't use it anywhere that scanned licenses, because that wouldn't work. Then, a few minutes later, I had my quite authentic looking fake identification. I was Jessica White from Ohio. Good enough for me. At least I wouldn't have to answer to a fake name entirely. He even made the birth date match my real one so it would be easy to answer if asked what was my birth date.

"So, I was thinking since it is break and all, you could come by on Thursday morning for the photo shoot." He said as I pocketed my new ID.

I'm not sure if the confused look on my face was enough to portray my lack of understanding of what the hell he was talking about, so I said, "Pardon me?"

He suddenly looked confused as well. "Umm Jake said you would pose for some photos for me? For my project?"

I laughed. "First I heard of it."

He laughed. "Yeah, Jake is a presuming ass sometimes."

I laughed along with that.

"But, would you anyway?" He asked.

"What kind of photos are we talking about Ian?" I felt a bit uncomfortable. "I'm not doing any naked shots."

"No!" Ian said, sounding insulted. "I'm not some hack. I want to do something real. Not be some porn photographer. It's for my portfolio. It's for class and for I hope my web page so I can start my own business this year. I mean, I'll probably end up doing weddings and family portraits mostly, but hopefully, with the right website, I can get into some real artistic shoots."

I looked puzzled again. "Why me? I'm not really that pretty Ian. Surely you can find much prettier girls who would love to be in your portfolio."

We both laughed at the double entendre. "You are too good for Greg." He laughed.

I frowned at that.

"Hey, I didn't mean it like that. But, come on, you are a bit smarter than ... nevermind." He stopped his line of commentary. "So, yeah, I could get some hot model wannabes, but that isn't real. What I want to do is take someone real and make them look like a model. It's hard to explain. And I hope I'm not saying this in the wrong way."

I thought about it. "Yeah, I'll do it." I smiled. "Nothing vulgar, you have to swear to me you won't make me look like a whore."

He frowned insulted again. "If I make you look like a whore, it will make me look like a no-talent dick."

"I'm sorry Ian." I said, really meaning it. "It just, seems weird. Nobody has ever asked me to pose for them before. I'm sure you will be fabulous and I will be honored to model for you."

He smiled. "Don't go overboard. Thursday at 9?"

"It's a date." I smiled and he guided me to the door.

I met up with the guys downstairs and they were engaged in conversation about the pending trip downtown tonight. It was a Sunday, so I wasn't surprised that they were all sitting around the television watching football. Greg waved me over and I joined him on one of the couches. I wasn't really pleased that he scooted towards the arm and made me sit between him and Jake, but I didn't want to be rude.

I guess that I should have been thankful that he had missed the first hour of the game to be with me. I enjoy watching football, and Greg knew that. I took off my coat, since it appeared we would be there for awhile.

"Want a beer?" Jake asked me when I sat down.

"Sure." I smiled. One or two wouldn't kill me.

"Great, I'll have a Coors Light, while you're up." He smiled at me.

"Asshole." I laughed. But I got up and went to the bar anyway. "You need anything Greg?" I asked.

"Yeah, bring me a Coors Light too babe. Any of you guys need anything while she's up?" He called to the other fifteen guys in the room. Wow, wouldn't you know it, they all needed a beer and I was the only girl here, so I guess that made me the waitress.

I just got them all a beer and myself a Blue Moon, to which I got a weird look from Greg. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing, just a joke about girls who drink Blue Moon." He chuckled and the other guys laughed.

I was confused, but I sat down and sipped my beer.

We watched the 1:00 game and then the 4:00 game started and I asked what time we were planning to go downtown. They said they were going for the 8:00 game and we would leave at 7. So, I excused myself to go get ready.

"You look great Jessica, just come as you are." Greg stated.

"Well, if it wasn't the same outfit as my ID." I smiled. "Just stay, I'll be back." I promised.

On my way back to my dorm, my phone rang and I answered without looking. "Hello?"

"I didn't receive a call this morning." Kelsey's voice came on the other end.

"Oh, I'm sorry Kelsey, I was rather busy." I laughed a little from the memory of blowing her boyfriend this morning.

"Jessica, if this is going to work, you need to learn to obey me no matter what." She said.

"Kelsey, I forgot. I'm sorry... So, what's up?" I tried to change the subject.

"Are you wearing a bra and panties?" She asked.

"Ye-" damn, busted.

"I knew it. I really thought you were going to be the one. Did you defy me because of the scene in the coffee shop or are you just not going to do what I tell you because I'm not there to watch you every second?" She asked.

"I didn't really... well, Jake got me this photo ID and I wanted to look good." I argued.

Kelsey laughed. "Did you get your fake ID photo in your underwear?"

"No." I answered. "But, I look better with a push up bra" I laughed.

"Where are you now?" She asked.

"I'm half way to the dorm from the frat house. I'm going back to change for tonight. We are going to the PBR, ever been?"

Kelsey laughed. "They are going to love you. Dress sexy, I want a pic of what you plan to wear and I'll tell you if it is good enough. No more underwear this week, I mean it Jessica. I'm going to punish you when I get back and I don't want to punish you anymore than you have already earned. Jake is going to check you while I'm gone. If you wear so much as a thong for the rest of the week... Well, I'm not sure, I might just have to return you to being bored with Greg."

"Greg is NOT boring." I told her. "Don't be mean Kelsey. He is my boyfriend."

"So sensitive and protective." Kelsey giggled. "Just do as I say Jess, it will be a lot more fun for you if you do as I tell you to do. And watch out for the buckle bitches!"

"Hey, before you go, is Ian on the level?" I asked.

"Yeah, Ian's cool, he's a bit deep into his whole art thing. You thinking of swapping out Greg for Ian?" She asked completely non-judgmentally.

"No!" I answered. "He wants me to do a photo shoot with him Thursday morning and I just don't want to have him set me up to look like an idiot."

"You really need to work on your self-esteem girl. Yes, Ian is totally on the level. In fact, you really should do it, it will do you some good. Get those underwear off as soon as you get in your room and I don't want to hear about you wearing any more underwear this week." Kelsey said. "kisses."

"Ciao." I answered and hung up the phone.

I stood naked in my room for awhile, trying to come up with the right thing to wear to a bull riding bar. The idea was kind of funny. I was actually thinking jeans and a plaid shirt would have been perfect, but I knew Kelsey would have none of that. I finally settled on a sexy black dress that came to just above the knee and a pair of boots that came just below the knee. I took a pic and sent it to Kelsey.

The text came back, NO, NEED MORE SKIN -- KELSEY

I shrugged. I thought it looked really sexy personally. I picked out a button up shirt and a mid thigh skirt, red and blue respectively and took a pic of that and sent it.

MORE SKIN, WHAT ARE YOU A NUN? LOL -- KELSEY

A nun would not be caught showing this much skin, but on to the next outfit. I tried on a black halter top and matching black mini that came an inch above mid-thigh.

JUST FIND THE ITEM IN YOUR CLOSET WITH THE LEAST MATERIAL AND PUT IT ON ALREADY -- KELSEY

Damn! I don't even know if I have anything smaller. I dug through my closet and drawers and found a skirt I never wore and was surprised I had even brought it with me to college. It was like an inch below my ass. Then I put on a bandeau that I had worn, though only at the beach. I knew she would approve, but I couldn't wear this. Especially not without panties! But I took the pic anyway and sent it.

PERFECT BUT TAKE A THONG IN YOUR PURSE IN CASE YOU DECIDE TO RIDE THE BULL -- KELSEY

I was NOT riding any bull in this short skirt. But, I got a yellow thong out and tossed in my purse anyway. I called Greg since it was starting to get dark outside and headed back to the frat house. I got two steps out of the dorm room and I stopped.

What the hell was I thinking? I don't dress like this. I was going to a bar with a bunch of guys, maybe no other girls and wearing a micro mini skirt with no panties. Was I insane? Did I want to get gangbanged again? I turned to go back and I got a phone call.

"Hello?" I said as I opened the door to my dorm room.

"Hey." It was Kelsey. "That skirt is really short. I'm so proud of you for wearing it tonight. I forwarded the picture to Jake and Greg and they are looking forward to seeing you in it. Don't change. I know it will be tempting, but they will just bring you back and make you put it back on and then *exaggerated gasp* Jake will see you naked from the waist down." She giggled.

"I... umm... how did you know?" I asked.

"I know I wouldn't leave the house in that if I was going to a bar with a bunch of horny frat boys. But then I don't own anything that slutty." Kelsey laughed. "I'm totally joking with you. Wear it, Jake and Greg will keep you safe, I promise."

"Okay... bye." I sighed and left in the skirt.

The boys went nuts when they saw me. I blushed a lot and ran over and clung to Greg like he was my life line in a torrential down pour of boys. To their credit, they didn't try to grab me or anything too vulgar, but the looks and the comments were enough to scare me.

"Knock it off guys, you're going to make her chicken out." Jake shouted at them.

"They will not touch you tonight Jessica, do you believe that?" Jake asked me looking into my eyes.

"I... Jake, they are all drinking." I meekly answered. I knew this scene was coming, but I was a little scared about having about twenty guys trying to pull a train on me.

"Guys, Shut the fuck up!" Jake yelled and everyone stopped with their comments. "You touch Jessica you are fucked, do you hear me? She is with Greg, she isn't a frat ho. You want one of them, start making calls. You will respect her like you would Kelsey, because the consequences of not doing so are the same, get it?"

The moaned and groaned at his comments, but agreed and I really did have a new respect for Jake. "Thanks" I whispered to him.

"No problem" Jake smiled at me. "I don't do public property." He laughed.

Greg added his thanks and we headed outside in a huge group. We piled into a small bus that the frat owned. It was like a short bus, not a full sized school bus or anything, so it was about the right size for twenty people if we sat 2 to a seat with room for five across the back seat. Greg let me sit by the window and he sat on the outside by the aisle.