Meeting Kelsey Ch. 02: Missing Kelsey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are one lucky son of a bitch." The guy laughed and walked by. So Greg apparently used me for a little celebrity status of his own.

I didn't really care just then, I just wanted to get out of that place. I looked around and saw way too many interested eyes and quickly looked away again. I tugged Greg's hand. "Please get me out of here."

Greg smiled and put his arm tightly around me to let all my admirers know I was with him and with the other guys from the fraternity, we made our way out the door. Jenna was there to give hugs and high fives on the way out. The Ravens won that game, so everyone was in a pretty good mood. She gave me a big hug and a kiss and the guys acted like jerks about it. Jenna and I smiled at each other and she gave me another piece of paper. She leaned in and whispered "My number, if you want to go do something that has nothing to do with bull riding sometime." We laughed and I thought I might just take her up on that.

Outside, the air was cold and it felt good. Between the heat of the bar and the heat of the humiliation, I was quite hot when we left. So, I didn't mind the cool air on the block walk back to the bus. During the walk, I got the compliments of most of the guys about how great that was that I rode the bull and what a good job I did. Greg held me tight and he seemed really proud of me, so I smiled and rested my head against his shoulder as we walked.

I felt kind of stupid now for falling apart like I did. Here, I had a great orgasm and I cried about it. To be honest, it wasn't the orgasm, it was the helplessness and the public nature of it that had freaked me out. Still, I was feeling much better now, not so much like a freak. We got on the bus and the guys were all slurring and roudy and getting in their seats. They were retelling the biggest plays of the game and arguing over who was the better receiver and I was just leaning in against Greg and happy to be out of the spotlight.

"Jess, the lights are down, you think you could give me a blowjob?" He whispered into my ear.

I turned my head to look at him and frowned. "Greg, wait til we get back okay?" I smiled.

He leaned in again to whisper a conversation with me. "Come on, you got me so hot in there. Make it a fast one. I'll finger you while you do it if you climb on the seat."

I whispered back, "No Greg, first of all, the guys behind us will see, not to mention across the aisle, besides I don't want to here, it would be so cheap. Please, just wait and I'll make it so good for you. I'm kind of horny too." I sucked his ear softly at that and he moaned.

He took my hand and put it on his cock, which was actually quite close to an erection. This surprised me since he had been drinking. As soon as I touched it, or rather was forced to touch it, he went completely rigid, surprising me even more. He whispered, "One of the guys has some X, you want some?"

I actually would like some, but not here. Not now. "No Greg, maybe later when we are alone." I smiled at him. I started jerking him off through his pants, very softly, not trying to make him "cream his jeans". He moaned way too loud into my ear.

"Come on Jess, just do it, you're so good at it. Everyone knows what you do for me, just do it, nobody will say anything or think any less of you." Greg whispered drunkenly into my ear.

"Greg." I whined. "Please wait."

"I can't wait baby, you are going to make me cum in my pants. Just get down there and do what you do best." Greg almost said it this time. He was barely whispering and when I looked back, I knew at a minimum that Jake heard him. I looked at him for help, but he just shrugged and nodded like I should get it over with and do it.

I really did not want to do this. But, Greg wrapped his hand around my neck and pushed me towards his lap. I fought for a second then just gave in. I heard Matt, the guy next to Jake whisper, 'she's going to do it man, I can't believe this slut.' And I almost backed out.

Jake whispered, "She's a good girl for her man. All women should be that attentive." It made me feel a little better, though not by much.

I opened up Greg's zipper with my fingers and reached in and got his cock worked through the opening of his briefs and then looked around as I stroked his hard cock a couple of times. I liked the way his cock felt in my hand. I always had liked the warm feeling of that hard, yet oh so soft organ in my hands.

Confirming that nobody was watching, but sure that they were just looking away when I looked up, I went ahead and took him in my mouth and sucked his cock hard. He really should have waited, because I would have given him a nice long, slow suck. Instead, I just wanted to get it over quick before anyone saw or heard what I was doing.

I took him straight back into my throat and pressed hard with my tongue against the side of his cock, increasing the tightness of my mouth. I much prefer having my tongue under the cock, but given the sideways positioning, I had to make do. I could feel eyes watching us as I bobbed my head wildly on his cock, eagerly sucking his thick shaft all the way to the base.

My reluctance being denied, I now wanted to do this and getting excited at blowing Greg in the bus full of his friends. It was starting to turn me on. Sure, it was humiliating, being the only girl there and being treated like such a ... not a girlfriend. But, that spurred me on and I answered the blushing red of my cheeks with vigor in my attempts not only to make Greg cum, but to make him cum so hard he wouldn't be able to help but moan out loud.

Then all his friends would be jealous of him and I would feel desirable. I would be like the best girlfriend and they would all wish that their girlfriends were as cool as me. I could hear them now, telling their significant others how they should be more like me. I wanted to reach under my skirt, but I dared not. I knew I was dripping though, the tiny thong did nothing to keep my wetness from slipping down my thighs.

I couldn't look up at Greg from this angle, but the slight humping of his hips told me that he was enjoying this immensely. I sucked and slurped louder than I had intended and it seemed that the world stopped around this lewd act. It was as if everyone had stopped talking to hear me bobbing my throat onto his cock. And on a hard downward thrust into my throat, Greg came. I felt his entire cock expand inside my throat and emit it's cum straight into my belly and I held him there and let him pump his seed into me.

When he had finally ceased his humping into my face, I withdrew and gasped loudly for breath before softly cleaning his cock off before putting it back in his pants. I smiled at how wonderfully I had brought him off, at how normal this felt.

"Greg, bro." Jake broke in almost immediately. It broke the moment. I was suddenly aware of the fact that we had been watched and it sobered me.

"You mind if I have a turn?" he asked, and I immediately felt sick about what I had done.

Greg was still coming down from his post orgasmic high. "Dude. Don't be rude." He laughed at his own rhyme.

I sat up and pretended I hadn't just sucked Greg off. It wasn't convincing.

"Come on bro, after seeing those girls, especially Jenna, all night, well, I got an urge for a quick cum." He added into the midst of what I had hoped was a private moment between boyfriend and girlfriend. Sure, I knew there were people watching and listening, but I didn't expect anyone to actually acknowledge what had just transpired.

"I mean, a real brother would share the wealth." Jake egged on. "Damn, you have the hottest girl in college, at least in the blowjob department, you should really be a friend and give a guy a break."

Greg seemed torn, which was good. Come on Greg, tell that fucker where to get off. I thought it, I didn't say it.

"I don't know Jake, I mean, damn dude, she's my girlfriend." Greg answered, and I already knew I was lost.

Jake leaned forward and whispered so we both could hear, "Come on man, it isn't like she isn't doing me anyway."

I groaned out loud. "Jake, please don't" I whispered, knowing that Greg was a lost cause.

"I wasn't asking you." Jake said. "I already know you'll do it. It's up to Greg, he's my bro, after all."

I felt worthless at that moment, like I was just Greg's toy.

Greg looked at me like he was wondering if I wanted to do this. I shook my head no and pleaded with my eyes. He leaned in to my ear. "Just do it for me please Jess? I'll make it up to you, I promise."

Wow. He'll make it up to me. I shook my head no again. "I don't want to Greg. It was okay doing you, but I don't want to suck Jake off in front of the whole bus. Come on baby, surely you can see this is a bad idea." I whispered.

"Damn Jessica, you already did it twice, just do it again, it's no big deal." Greg whispered back. "Nobody is going to touch you. I'm right here."

I let a tear fall and quickly wiped it away. How many times was Greg going to betray me instead of sticking up for me?

"Why don't we go in the back Jess, that way Greg won't have to see it?" Jake suggested.

"Just switch seats with me Matt." I said to the guy who was paying rapt attention while sitting next to Jake.

"Sure Jess." He smirked, any respect I may have had from these guys was escaping quickly. We switched seats and he made a point of brushing the bulge in his pants against my ass as he scooted by me. I let it go, it wasn't a big deal. (giggle)

Jake scooted to the window. "No way." I said softly and gestured for him to move to the aisle.

"Sure thing Jess." He whispered. "I just thought that way nobody would see what you were doing."

"No, they'd just see my ass ." I frowned.

"Well, it's a nice ass." Jake laughed.

I plopped into the window seat. Greg was looking back at me, I couldn't quite tell what he was thinking. Was he mad at me? I sure as hell didn't want to do this. He was treating me like a frat whore. It was not me. That was not the kind of girl I was.

Matt started to engage Greg in conversation and his attention was drawn away. Jake spread his legs and smiled at me. I exhaled heavily and leaned down to open his pants. I felt so demeaned, so much like the slut I did not want to be. So, why was I so wet? I felt a terrible itch that I wanted to scratch, but no way was I going to do that here with all these guys watching me.

I fished his cock out of his underwear, and he did not disappoint at all, he was rock hard already. I held it at the base for a moment, looking at it throbbing in my hand. Then, I decided to just get it over with and went down on him. I wasn't really happy about this, so I didn't give him any of my special tricks, I just sucked and let his head enter my throat.

Jake moaned softly, apparently pleased with the effect. I started bobbing my head up and down, torn between the exhilarating feeling between my legs and the burning humiliation in my face. I pressed the thick head of his cock deep into my throat as I engulfed the thick shaft all the way to the root, where my lips pressed hard against his groin.

He seemed pleased and told me so. I was going down fast and hard and then embarrassed myself further by prolonging it, breaking the momentum to lick his cock from shaft to head, looking up at him as he smiled down at me. Then I took it back in fast and hard and worked it for what seemed like about ten minutes before I was rewarded with my second mouth full of cum of the night. I swallowed it all and licked up what had dribbled down his cock before tucking him back in and zipping him up.

"You are incredible Jessica." Jake told me with a smile. I sat back up and stared out the window. I didn't feel incredible at the moment, I felt kind of used.

I heard some movement to the side and didn't pay it any attention. I was just staring out the window, wondering how I had gone from Greg's girlfriend to being Jake's mouth to use at will. I randomly wondered if this would mean I wouldn't have to deliver a blowjob to Jake tomorrow.

"Matt, switch with me, I need to talk to Greg." I heard Jake say. And I looked over to see Jake sit next to Greg and Matt moved back next to me in the seat where I had just blown Jake.

Matt leaned over and smiled at me. I smiled back though I didn't much feel like smiling. He leaned closer and I jerked back, thinking he was going to kiss me or something weird. He whispered to me, "Jake said you would give me a blowjob too. He's talking to Greg about it now."

I shook my head no. "Matt, I am not going to give you a blowjob, I don't care what Jake told you." I whispered angrily.

"Oh come on. We all saw you getting into it." Matt said. "Just do it, you know you want to. You probably want to blow everyone on the bus. Greg says you really get off on giving head."

"Matt, I am not a slut. I do that for Greg because I love him." I said back through gritted teeth.

"I'm not calling you a slut Jessica." He said. "We are all just curious if you are as good as Greg brags all the time. Come on, it's just a one time thing to show us all how good you are. We aren't going to try to make you a frat slut."

"No Matt. I'm not blowing you." I stood my ground with an angry face. Who the hell did Jake think he was anyway?

"Okay, well how about just a hand job then?" Matt asked as he put his hand on my wrist and forced my hand against his crotch.

I struggled to pull my hand away, but he was too strong. "Please let me go Matt. I don't want to do this."

The two guys from the seat in front of me were both turned around watching the exchange with a leering grin, hoping to see me start sucking Matt's dick. I looked away from them and back at Matt, who was sliding my hand up and down his erection through his pants. "Come on Jess, it's just a handjob." Matt smiled at me.

"Let me go." I hissed. "Greg!" I yelled out.

I couldn't see past Matt, but apparently Greg heard me and came back with Jake to see what was going on. He took a look at my hand on Matt's crotch and he gave me a hurt look.

"Greg, please help me." I begged, while being forced to slide my hand up and down Matt's cock.

"Just do it Jessica." Greg said, but I could tell he didn't really mean it. Why wouldn't he stand up for himself? Why wouldn't he stand up for me?

"Greg, I am your girlfriend. I am not going to blow the whole bus!" I shouted.

"Easy Jessica." Jake interrupted. "You'd think you were faithful to Greg the way you talk."

That hurt. I was very faithful to Greg before he told me to suck Jake off. "Jake, I am not a whore!" I screamed.

"Well no, you are definitely not a whore, because I haven't paid you a dime." Jake smirked.

I blushed brightly at that comment and wanted to disappear.

"Just do it Jess, Greg really doesn't mind and it makes him look good if you'll just do it." Jake said.

I gritted my teeth. "Really Greg? Really?" I was pissed and I can't believe he couldn't tell. "You want me to blow the whole football team Greg? You want your GIRLFRIEND to suck every dick on this bus?!"

"Jessica," Greg started and exhaled heavily. "Look, everyone is so sexed up off seeing you ride that bull and knowing how good you are. I don't see why you have to take it this way. You should be happy, it's a compliment."

"Fine GREG." And I pronounced his name harshly. "What a compliment to be the football team's slut!"

Then I turned to Matt. "Well what are you waiting for? You heard by BOYFRIEND. He wants me to suck your dick. Get it out!"

Then Jake spoke up. "Sorry Matt, sorry Greg, that was my bad. I misread the situation."

Then to me, Jake said. "Forget it Jessica, I thought you were into it. Nobody wants angry head, you might bite a dick. We aren't raping anyone."

And Matt let me go and I went up to the very front seat with Greg.

"Do you still love me?" I finally asked, wiping the tear on my cheek because it pissed me off. "Or was that just something you said to get me back with you?"

Greg looked taken aback, though I wasn't sure if it was that I would think such a thing or that I would bring it up. "Of course I love you Jessica."

"So, why are you trying to lend me to your friends?" I asked. "Hell, you don't even really like some of those guys."

He exhaled loudly. "I know. It's my fault really, I have bragged about you so much to the guys that they were all curious. I mean, you really are incredible at giving blowjobs babe, that isn't just an idle compliment. I guess it's a little strange, but you aren't the first girlfriend to get passed around to the team. It's kind of a compliment, really. Last year it was this really hot girl who was dating James. She was absolutely smoking hot and she fucked the whole team most of the season. I think James made her do it for him to date her."

"So, are you saying that you want to pass me around as the team's oral fixation?"

"Well, I don't know Jess. You didn't really seem to mind it. Did you?" He asked.

"Damn Greg, I was absolutely opposed to doing that for Jake. I hate it. But you seemed to want it and Kel... Anyway, no, I don't want to do this, at all. I thought it would make you jealous and snap you out of this." I said, without the venom I truly felt. Then I whispered, "I guess I was wrong."

"Well come on Jessica. I mean, it's just college, it's supposed to be an adventure. I thought you would kind of get into this actually. I mean as booky as you are."

Ouch, that hurt. "So, because I study, I should enjoy blowing 19 guys on a bus?"

"I didn't mean it like that. Look, I'm sorry, I won't ask you to do anything like that again if you really hate it that much."

"Please don't. I'm not that way Greg. If that's the kind of girl you want... you have the wrong girl, I'm sorry. I prefer to be a very monogamous person." I told him. "Well, mostly."

The rest of the bus ride was in silence. I was letting the anger and sadness drain from me, because it was very real. When we got back to the campus, Jake had the bus drop me at my place on the way to the frat house. Greg got off with me and walked me up to my room.

"I'm going to go brush my teeth." I said. "You staying tonight?"

"As long as you're asking." He smiled.

"Okay, I'll be right back." I did not smile, but I did get my toothbrush and toothpaste and mouthwash and spent a solid ten minutes scrubbing the remnants of cum from my mouth.

I returned with fresh breath and smiled as I locked the door behind me. Greg was lying on his side smiling at my entrance. I smiled back at him, though I was still quite hurt that he had tried to pass me around like a party favor. "Greg? Umm, would you err..." I was stammering, but I had come to the conclusion while washing out my mouth that I needed something from Greg now after all I had just done for him. "would you go down on me?" I blurted out at last.

His smile faded quickly.

I exhaled loudly and mumbled, "Never mind." I climbed into bed with him, turning my back to him and he wrapped his arm over me.

"Jess, if you really need it, I'll do it." Greg whispered. "I mean you did a lot for me tonight, I guess it is the least I can do for you."

I smiled and rolled over to face him and kissed his lips. He cringed a little, but noting the look on my face went back to kissing me on the lips, with tongue even. I was getting really hot. I had been burning up for awhile and I started rubbing my pussy against his thigh, moaning into his mouth. Greg broke the kiss off and put his hands on my shoulders. "Jess, call Kelsey and ask her for permission." He gasped in need.

My face must have really surprised him. First, why would he even know that Kelsey had forbidden me to have an orgasm this week? Second, are you freaking kidding me? I was Greg's girlfriend, not Kelsey's property. I was pissed. "Greg, go home before I say something we both regret." I rolled over and out of bed and pulled on a thick robe.

1...34567...12