Meeting My Master Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breathless my screams and moans escalate as you persistently keep rolling your tongue around my pussy, alternating your sucking and licking. I look at the clock and see that there is still 5 minutes to go. You haven't stopped even for a moment and already I feel another orgasm coming on. I am exhausted from trying to hold back the orgasms, not to mention the rest of the night. I try to refrain as the next orgasm approaches, but ultimately I succumb not wanting to hold back, but rather just enjoy the sensations flooding over my body. My body is shaking from orgasm after orgasm sweeping back to back. My legs trembling under your touch.

I look at the clock again and see that there are still 2 minutes to go. Surely I can make it 2 minutes, yet at the same time I don't want this to end. Your tongue fulfilling all my fantasies, sending me into a euphoric state, I desire more and am powerless to stop you. I feel shocks of pleasure rippling through my body as your tongue keeps focused directly on my clit. Thrill after thrill shaking my body as I shiver in delight. I am on the edge again, and I see you look up at me. I wonder if my face is revealing my want, my need, my lust, and desire as my hips rock back and forth.

My moans are escalating again telling you that I am on the brink of yet another orgasm. I look at the clock and see it flip to 10:30. "15... sir... it... time... sir... please," I moan out my words in a garbled mess of incoherence strung together.

"Then you can have this one for free my pet," you say and continue your course. Those words are like gold as I feel the next orgasm take hold of my body. I scream out loud as it overtakes me, leaving me without any strength as I lay exhausted on the bed. My entire body trembling from the intensity of the last 15 minutes, I close my eyes and smile reliving the experience.

"Thank you sir," I say my breathing still labored, "that was everything and more that I had hoped for."

"You're welcome," you respond, standing and pouring two drinks. "You must be thirsty after all that moaning and screaming," you say as you hand me one. "I hadn't expected you to squirt either."

"What," I say, almost mortified? I didn't even know such a thing was real, I thought it was a clever ploy devised in some porn movie. "That isn't even possible," I say as the realization of the wetness all over my legs gives me a touch of reality. I move my body to the side, and look beneath me to see the sheets where I had hovered drenched. I feel myself flush crimson as I realize what you have said is true.

"I told you I would force you to orgasm...good luck holding back if I don't want you to... it took less than 5 minutes and I was taking my time," you smile devilishly. You sit on the edge of the bed and begin tracing your fingers up my body, starting at my ankles and slowly moving up. "Three orgasms in 15 minutes, you were not trying very hard to hold them back were you," you question.

"I was, I couldn't stop them," I reply looking down at the bed.

"Well, now it's time to pay the piper. I hope it was worth it. With that you pull a paper out of your pocket and begin writing on it. "In the interest of fairness, I wrote this up before I knew how long, or how many punishments you would receive. I will reveal each punishment as it is time... but so you can see this was preset, and awaiting your orgasms to dictate the severity of the punishments. Your first punishment is to be 5 minutes for every orgasm that you had, so that is 15 minutes, it should pair up nicely with your second punishment as well," you say coolly. "Would you like to know what you will be doing?"

"Yes sir," I reply, though I don't think that I really want to know at all.

"What were your first two offenses," you question.

I hate these interrogations, but have no choice but to comply. "I had panties on, and I tried to hide it from you sir," I say softly.

"Yes, so I think your ass should be thoroughly punished for that discrepancy. So we will begin with an enema and while you are holding it for 15 minutes, this paddle will come in handy for 12 swats. The second punishment was to be 4 times however many orgasms you had," you say nonchalantly. "I will go get things prepared... you stay here and try to relax," you say standing and walking into the bathroom. Relax.... That is a joke, how can I relax knowing what is coming. My mind begins racing as you leave me alone.

When you emerge from the bathroom, I see you place a paddle on the edge of the bed, and you are holding an enema bag, a clear long hose hung from the end of it. The bag is very full, too full I think, knowing where all that water will inevitably be.

"Roll on your stomach, with your ass hanging off the bed," you command.

Slowly I obey, not wanting to endure this, but knowing I have no choice.

"Relax, this is coming whether you like it or not, and will be much easier if you cooperate. No resistance, remember," you say reminding me of the rules from the beginning of the night.

"Yes sir," I mumble, trying to relax.

As you insert the hose, I feel the warm soapy water begin filling me. I feel myself start to quiver as I start to cramp from the soapy water, as I groan helplessly.

"You're doing fine," I hear your voice, "There will be no reprieve. You will take your enema straight through. You are being punished. Just relax and you'll handle it."

For several minutes it is quiet except my occasional groans when the cramping peaks as the soapy mixture fills me. When it is finally finished I feel like I am going to explode, the warm water churning inside of me.

"Now how about a plug to help keep everything where it should be," I hear you ask.

"Yes please," I say knowing that I can not endure this for 15 minutes without aide. I feel you pressing a plug up my ass.

"Alright let the clock begin. I'll let you get used to this for a bit before we bring on the paddle."

It feels like forever that I am laying there with my ass hanging off the bed. The cramping makes me want to curl into a ball, I desperately want to run to the bathroom. I plead with you to end the torture... but you ignore me. Sitting casually back watching me squirm and groan on the bed while you enjoy a drink.

Finally I feel you moving again, and I see you pick up the paddle. "Three minutes to go, I think that is adequate time. I will control the pace and intensity of the strikes, but will ask you to nod after each blow to indicate you are ready for the next one. Keep the volume down, or I will have to gag you."

"Yes sir," I say weakly, my stomach turning as much from the enema as it is from nervousness.

As I waited in anticipation I felt my body tense as I tried to prepare for what I knew was coming.

"You should try to relax and not anticipate the blows, it just increases the pain," I hear you comment, you must have seen my body tense while waiting.

"Yes sir," is all I can bring myself to say.

I hear the sharp crack as the paddle connects firmly down on my ass. The strike was firm enough to get my attention, but probably not enough to redden the skin, yet I still feel myself gasp out in surprise. The humiliation of the situation kicks in and I hide my face in the mattress in effort to make it all disappear. I nod my head, telling you I am ready. The next strike is about twice as hard, but still tolerable. The third is yet again increased in force as the sting reverberates through my body, and I feel myself tense in reaction. The next strike comes down across the back of my thighs, and a yelp escapes me as I hadn't anticipated the move. After each strike I nod my head at you within a few seconds. You move back to my ass letting the paddle land firmly down. I can feel my heart racing and clench my teeth to avoid screaming out at the pain searing through my ass. The cramping from the enema combined with the paddle leaving me desperate to get away. I try to hold still as any move I make worsens the cramping from the enema. I nod my head again and wait for the next smack.

As the paddle comes down a sixth time I hadn't anticipated you smacking harder and I feel my body tense and my calves shoot up in reflex. I grip the comforter and scream into the bed, trying to hold back the tears welling up in my eyes. I feel myself nodding before your hand even gets back into position, desperate for this to be over. The seventh strike comes down with the same force again causing me to scream into the bed.

"Please no more," I plead with you.

"Only 5 more to go, I will wait until you signal that you are ready, but the longer that you wait, the longer you hold your enema." You respond to my plea.

I groan unintelligibly into mattress in frustration not wanting this to continue, but seeing no way out. After a few moments I resign myself to my fate and give you a nod to tell you I am ready. There is a sharp crack as the paddle lands on the middle of my ass, striking both cheeks firmly. Again I scream out, and my body jolts in reaction to the smack. My breathing deep gasps as I try to regain composure.

I nod, and knowing that I cannot handle much more you ease up on the next strike, but I am already so sensitive that the pain shoots through me like fire. My stomach churning, my ass on fire, feeling deeply humiliated, I cry into the bed.

Finally I nod at you and the paddle comes down again. I don't know what is worse, the sound the paddle makes as it makes contact or the strike itself. I scream out and immediately nod to you, wanting desperately for this to end. The next strike comes down and takes my breath away with the intense pain. After a few moments I nod again, knowing this is the last one.

"Do you still seek to defy me?" you question.

"No sir," I say weakly through tears. The final smack lands and pain sears through my ass forcing me to scream out again. Again I bury my face in the mattress finding some solace there, waiting for you to release me.

After a few seconds you tell me I am free to go to the bathroom, and as quickly as I can I move there, so glad this phase of the punishment is over. I take my time in the bathroom, part of me not wanting to leave, afraid of what is in store for me next. After about 20 minutes I emerge, my ass still throbbing from the punishment, but feeling human again.

When you see me approach, you begin questioning again. "Who is your master?"

"You are sir," I reply.

"Who are you to obey," the all too familiar questions begin again.

"I obey you sir," I remember when you first began asking the questions, months ago. I used to hate them, hate that you would make me repeat the answers back over and over again. But inexplicably now they bring some level of comfort a strange sense of calm washes over me when you begin this line of questioning now.

"What are you, what is your purpose, ..." the questions continue along in their familiar path.

"Mandy, your body craves to be mounted, mastered, you are more captive than you will ever know," you end the line of questioning. I know that you are right; I am powerless to resist you. The realization has slowly made itself more and more clear to me. I have also come to accept this and stop fighting it, stop fighting you.

You approach me and pull me into you. Your hands roaming over my body, reigniting me, my desire burning for you again, as your finger tips tease delicately over my body. You trace lightly around my nipples, and they instantly harden at your touch eliciting a small moan from me.

"May I suck my master's cock," I request as you continue teasing me.

"You may," you say as you place your hands on my shoulders and push down, guiding me to my knees. My mouth moving up and down the length of your cock, savoring your taste, as I hungrily suck every inch of you. I increase speed moving faster and faster, but apparently not fast enough as I feel you starting to thrust in and out of my mouth. I know that you want to fuck my mouth, as I try to hold you back, with my fingers.

"Drop your hands," I hear you say as you place your hand on the back of my head and begin thrusting faster. I immediately obey feeling your cock going deep down my throat causing me to choke and gag. I try to move my head back, but you feel me move and push down again holding your cock deep in my throat. I stop resisting knowing that I can not stop you anyways. You take control forcefully using my mouth for your pleasure, an exquisite reminder of your dominance over me.

Without warning you stop pulling out, telling me to lay down on my back on the bed. I obey without hesitation, hoping that you are going to fuck me and make me cum again. You pull my legs up and lean over so that my legs are up over your shoulders, and thrust into my pussy in one quick motion. I moan in pleasure as I feel you move inside of me. I want you to fulfill your wants and our needs by using me. I feel you thrusting hard and rough, just the way I like it, and the expression on your face tells me you are enjoying yourself as well. My body begging for release, the orgasm pending.

You begin to question again, between thrusts, "Who do you belong to?"

I am overcome by desire, I am conquered, "You, I belong to you." I say between moans.

You laugh, happy and satisfied. Yet you compel me further. "Who owns you?"

I sigh, defeated and elated, "You own me Master."

With that you begin thrusting with intensity and tell me to cum. Both of us cumming together, I feel you explode deep within me as my pussy milks you. As my screams of ecstasy fade with my with my descending orgasm, my body exhausted from the night, I close my eyes and relax, my mind drifting through the events of the night.

"Shall we continue," you question, bringing me back to the present.

"If we must sir" I reply knowing that you will continue.

"What was your next transgression?" you question looking at me.

"I resisted you in the car sir," I say looking down at the floor again.

"Do you seek to deny what is mine to take?" you question as you stand, picking up a crop from the table.

I remain silent, still looking at the floor, dreading what is to come.

"Answer me!" I hear your voice thunder.

"No sir, I'm sorry sir, I wasn't thinking," I say meekly.

"I think whipping your tits should drive the point home," you say coolly, "3 orgasms.... 9 times will be sufficient."

I feel myself grow frustrated that you are enjoying this so much, but there is nothing that I can do to stop it. You tell me to sit up and present my tits for whipping. I obey, but with obvious discontent, not showing the enthusiasm and eagerness to obey that I had earlier given you.

"Spread your legs," you command. Again I obey, my body completely exposed to you.

You take advantage of the display, your fingers trailing down to my pussy stroking me gently.

Without warning I feel the crop crack down on the top of my left breast. I arch my upper body and scream through gritted teeth, and the tides of torment flash through me. My bitterness grows at the strike, angry that I am having to endure this. I hardly catch my breath before you strike again and the pain courses through me. Another strike to the top of my breast and I almost buckle from the pain, screaming out and cursing you in my mind.

You pause for a moment, allowing me to regain composure, and your fingers begin their slow teasing touches. I want to turn away from you, but my body is already responding to your touch, the wetness increasing, and despite trying to pull away from you, I feel myself caving in as I moan out loud. You continue for a few minutes, pleasuring me, making it impossible for me to resist you, my desire for more consuming me.

Again without warning I feel the crop come down again this time on my right breast. I scream out in surprise and pain as it feels like electricity surges through me. The strike reminds me of my frustration with you as I blink back tears. Another strike as the pain floods through my breast, and then another immediately follows.

Again you pause your fingers expertly working again. I remain silent fuming inside, not wanting you to succumb to the pleasure my body is feeling. You are persistent and eventually I feel my body shuddering under your touch as your fingers trace over my clit, and slide easily deep inside of me. You bring me closer and closer to the edge, making me scream out. The frustration melting away, as my body begs for release. But you deny me again, bringing me to the edge and then withdrawing your touch.

Again I feel the crop sear across my left nipple, causing me to scream out violently, your fingers begin toying with me again, making it impossible for me to focus between the pain and pleasure surging through my body. Another lash across the right nipple this time and I double over and scream out. I beg you to stop, reminding you of your promise to remember my obedience from earlier in the night.

"Sit up," you respond.

I obey sitting up. "I-I'll do anything you want, anything, just please..."

You laugh triumphantly, slipping a thick finger inside me. I squirm, my pink breasts shuddering. "Have you not realized yet that you have no choice? That your body recognizes its master, even as your mind continues to fight it?" Your words pierce me, I know that you are right.

I whimper as you catch both of my legs behind the knees, lifting me, spreading my thighs wide as they slid over your forearms, rocking me so I am laying on my back. Soon I feel you sliding along my pink valley, teasing me, probing my melting folds.

"Tell me you want this," you demand, and I gasp as the head of your cock lodges against my hole.

"Please," I beg, burning with the need to feel you possess me.

Still you wait. "Tell me."

"I want you," I cry out. "This. I need you inside of me, filling me." It is difficult for me to form coherent thoughts, much less sentences in my state of arousal.

You seem pleased with my response, and give me what I desire, thrusting into me in one long, hard, deep stroke. I feel you fill me, easing my aching pussy with what it desires most, what I am desperate for. I moan loudly in response grinding down on you, moving in rhythm to your thrusts. It is not long before I am on the edge again.

"Please let me cum sir," I beg you through my moans.

"Not yet," you smile, continuing to thrust with great intensity. I writhe underneath you with urgent needy cries, begging you to allow my orgasm. After a few minutes of enduring this delightful torture, forcing myself to hold back the mounting orgasm, you finally release me. I feel the waves wash over me, like ocean tides, one after another as you continue thrusting heavily. As the orgasm begins to fade you continue pounding into me, and without even realizing my body spasms again sending me into another immediate orgasm. I feel you tense and cum into me in the middle of my orgasm. Both of us breathing heavy as you lay on the bed next to me. I feel my legs trembling from the power of the orgasm. "Thank you sir," I say truly grateful. It is not very often I enjoy back to back orgasms. I can neither anticipate them, nor invoke them, but when they strike they are always earth shattering.

I must have fallen asleep, as I woke to you running your hand over my pussy. Teasing me and making me want you. "Are you ready for your 4th punishment?" you question. I know that the question is merely a formality, if I were to say no, things would continue anyways.

"Yes sir," I say meekly.

With that you walk over and pick up a bag, bringing it back near the bed. You pull out a huge vibrator and turn it on. My eyes grow wide, I have never seen one so large, and am certain that it will not fit without ripping me in half.

"Please don't use that on me sir" I plead.