Meeting My Master Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Spread your legs," is your reply.

I can not bring myself to obey, as I'm afraid of what that vibe will do to me. I sit frozen staring blankly at it. You wait for me to obey, and when you see that I am not moving, you calmly place everything down on the bed. Without warning you grab my legs flipping me over on my stomach. I try to fight you off, but you easily overpower me. I feel your hand smack down firmly on my ass warning me not to continue. I jump in reaction, and slowly stop fighting you. I hear the vibrator turn on and you begin inserting it dry into my ass. I scream out in pain as you force it all the way, filling me.

"Roll over," you tell me, once you are satisfied, " I would have lubed it had you obeyed without hesitation slave."

I feel like I am being ripped in half, but obey, laying on my back holding the vib deep in my ass as I roll over. With that you hold up another matching vib except this one has a clit stimulator and repeat, "Spread your legs."

"Please no sir," I beg you, not knowing if I can endure another vibe, closing my legs tightly.

"I wasn't asking," you hiss placing the vib down on the bed. "You deny me, my pussy, I will take what is mine." With that you grab my legs and begin tying me down to the bed. Legs spread wide apart. You pick up the vibe and slam it deep inside of me and turn it on. Without wasting any time you position the clit stimulator turning it to high also. The pain from being over filled sears through me, feel myself tear and am almost in tears. The vibrations ringing through my body so powerful that they are painful, especially over my sensitive clit, I feel my body take over and my juices started flowing, easing the pain somewhat.

I see you walk back to the bag, and my breath catches in my throat as to what else you may have in there to torture me. I see you pull out two clothes pins, and my hands instantly cover my breasts knowing what you plan to do with them.

You look at me and shake your head. "You don't learn very quickly," you say as you go back into your back pulling out more restraints.

You approach and pull each arm back securing them tightly to the bed, leaving me completely exposed with no way to fend you off. Pleased with yourself I see the smile spread across your face as you calmly and deliberately reach for the clothes pins. I pull across the restraints and beg you not to continue, but it is pointless. As I try futilely to twist my body away from you I feel the clothespins come down, pinching my already sore nipples; the pain now shooting through all of my most sensitive areas.

"Will you open your mouth willingly, or do I have to take that by force too?" you taunt me as I see you above me your cock hard.

Already defeated, I don't even respond, I just open my mouth. I don't have the strength to fight you. Again your triumphant laugh rings out, knowing that I have reached a new level of acceptance. With that you straddle my face, shoving your cock deep down my throat, gagging and choking me. I gag with every thrust out in and out of my mouth, as I pull against my tied down arms wishing I could bring them up to your hips to ease you back. But even as that thought crosses my mind, I know that you would never allow it.

You continue to thrust deep into my throat, the vibrators relentlessly pulsing through me, my nipples on fire. I can not help as a moan escapes me, betraying my arousal.

"Do not cum," you tell me as you continue fucking my mouth.

Another orgasm mounting as I feel your body tense and you explode in my mouth. I am gasping for air by the time you pull out, my body humping the air in desperate need for release. My body so confused as the pain and pleasure swirl together and I fight to hold back the orgasm.

"Please let me cum sir," I beg you through half groan half moans, "please, I'm begging you."

"No yet. Six minutes, and then we move directly into you final punishment. No release until after that. If you disobey, then we will begin the punishments again starting with the enema," you reply leaving me moaning beneath you.

With that you move down to the foot of the bed, positioning yourself between my out stretched legs and begin adjusting the vibrators, making sure they are still locked in place. The movement almost sends me over the edge and I scream loudly.

With that you stand up, and go back to your bag, pulling out the last item it contains, a ball gag. "You are being much too loud, and I don't think you will be able to refrain from screaming through the last punishment, and I would prefer hotel management not come storming into the room, I think it's time we use this, don't you?" you say with a wicked smile.

"No sir, please I will not make another sound, please don't use it," I plead.

"Let's see," you say moving back to the base of the bed and pressing down on the clit stimulator. I resist the urge to moan and bite down on my lip. You seem a bit surprised, and move down pulling the vibrator out of my sore pussy about an inch and thrusting it back in. That does it, I can not contain myself and I moan loudly almost losing control.

"See this is for your own good," you say coming back up to toward my head. I do not resist as you secure the gag in place. You continue torturing me, thrusting the vibrator in and out as I writhe beneath you, moaning into the gag, trying desperately to hold back my orgasm that I want so much to wash over me.

Finally the allotted six minutes were up. I see you stand and take off the clothes pins and I gasp around the gag as the blood starts recirculating through them, leaving them throbbing. You turn off the clit stimulator and remove the vibe from my pussy and again I moan almost losing control and giving in to the pending orgasm. Finally you take the vibe out of my ass and I am left empty, except the gag in my mouth.

My body doesn't have long to relax before I feel your hand on my pussy and clit. You start rubbing my clit, feeling the resistance in my body as I fight to hold back the orgasm, but also the need in me for you to rub harder. You watch my face as you find all the tender parts of my pussy. You find a sensitive spot and watch as I squirm beneath you, chuckling and continuing your probing. You linger and my breathing becomes heavy, I don't want you to stop, I want you to continue, I want it inside me.

I wiggle temptingly as you continue to play. I want to tell you to shove your finder deep inside me, but the gag prevents anything but squelched sounds from my mouth. I try to tell you of my need, but only muffled sounds tell of my growing urgent needs. You know what you are doing, the smile on your face growing wider. You shove your finder inside me, and it goes deep into my sopping wet pussy. I squeal in pleasure and my body lunges, trying to get it deeper inside me. You laugh and quickly pull back. You stand beside the bed and watch as my eyes plead for more, plead for release.

I want it so bad. I need it! I plead with my eyes, hoping that you will understand, but instead you raise your other hand to show me a small whip. I hadn't seen you pick it up, I have no idea where it came from.

"Three orgasms, three whips to the pussy," you say coolly. My eyes grow wide, and you bring the whip down on my sensitive pussy. I screamed loudly around the gag and fling my body against the restraints. The next strike leaves me thrashing in pain, sobbing around the gag. The third strike and again I pull against the restraints and scream out in pain. I have lurched and pulled against the restraints so much my limbs are sore, even the gag did not fully muffle the screams of pain that you expelled from me.

Finally I am done, punishments over. You pop the gag off and remove the restraints from my wrists and legs. I curl away from you in a ball, not wanting to be touched anymore. Crying softly into the bed as I rub my wrists, sore from flailing against the restraints, and utterly exhausted from the events of the night.

I feel your hand graze my shoulder, and pull away from you.

"What are you," the questioning begins again, as you forcefully pull my shoulder toward you.

"I am your slave sir," I respond through ragged breathing and tears, and I feel myself giving in to you once more.

"What is your purpose," your hand gently caressing my breast turning me on fire again.

"To serve you sir," I moan as you gently roll my nipple between your thumb and index finger.

"To whom does your body belong," your hand slides down between my legs, which open easily to you, gently rubbing my pussy.

"To you sir, my body belongs to you," I say through shallow breathes, arching my back, moaning loudly.

"What is the purpose of your body," your fingers gently massaging my pussy lips.

"For fucking sir," I reply as you continue letting your finger graze my clit, working me slowly to the edge.

"Good girl," you reply, sinking your finger deep within me, making me moan loudly.

"Beg for it," you say calmly as I squirm beneath your hand, your fingers moving inside of me while your thumb works on my clit, "beg for me to let you cum."

"Please....." you increase your pace bringing me right to the edge of orgasm once again, "Oh God!" I moan unable to put words together. "Please let me cum, I want to feel your cock in me." I finally get the words out You can feel that I am sopping wet as you slide the head of your cock inside me, teasing me with just the tip. "Please push it in," I beg. But you extend the teasing, and keep moving to avoid me getting the feel of your entire cock as I try to grind against you. Again I beg, "please, I want your cock in me!" You pull the tip out and hold it at the opening of my pussy, and wait for me to beg again. It doesn't take long. "Please," before I can finish in one motion you thrust all the way in holding deep within me, "OOOOOHHHHHH."

You allow to wrap my legs around you, pulling you tightly into me, as your thrust powerfully into me. My body aching with need, like a hunger I have never known. Each thrust driving the hunger and need to build deeper in my body. I need so much more, I need the release of orgasm. Finally you release me, "cum now." The orgasm tears through me as I scream into your chest, hands gripping down on your shoulders. You keep thrusting possessively through my orgasm until you tense and cum yourself, spurting into me.

You fall down on the bed next to me, both of us breathing heavy. "Thank you master," I say, my voice a bit raspy from all the screaming.

"You are welcome," you say your breathing still heavy.

With that we both drift off to sleep.