All Comments on 'Meeting Ngobo'

by victoriap

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
my 53 yr old bbc Hotwife

Wow your stories are very very hot dear lady!!!! A true old white slut for big black cock. A true size queen. So uncanny to read about your encounters. While I read it is describing the same view and passion I see while watching my very own 53 yr old slut wife as she worships her young black studs huge black cock for prolonged periodes of time before taking his unnatural heavy thick load of cum down her throat and into her stomach. She loves to suck young black stallions less than half her age and swallow load after heavy load. Cannot get enough. Ever.!!! She has been a bbc slut for 7 yrs now. Ever since her first 9 inch uncut bbc. It was during a massage i arranged for her that turned erotic and hot in a short time. To my surprise her young muscular black madseur stripped down while massaging my 47 yr old white wife at the time. His skillfull touch making her wet. As he moved around in front of her she lifted her head. Her eyes almost poped out of her head. She took him in her mouth and did not let it out again untill she had sucked out every drop he fed her. She has been exclusively black ever since. A true bbc size queen as well. Has to be 10 inches plus and prefers uncut. Loves the foreskin.

fulmineofulmineoover 7 years ago
Great Story

Speaking as a young black male, please do not ever stop writing such stories! Beg of you! Awesome story. Kept me nice and hard till the end and your descriptions and building the world around you were pretty good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous