Meeting of Minds: Two Authors' Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill would make her beg for it, really beg for it and mix a little of that torture along the way. His tongue flicked out and made the lightest of touches with those silky soft lips, the very tip helping to part those delightful folds further.

"Ohhhhhhh, yessssss," Lisa strained further toward him, but he withdrew the caressing tongue and simply breathed onto her lips, watching as they opened a little further, almost winking at him like the lids covering some hidden eye.

"Ohhhhh, please, Bill?" He could hear that note of desperation once again. "Bill, please..."

Her body arched off the bed, but Bill maintained the distance, watching as she fought to make him touch her. He was aware, out of the corner of his eye, that her hands were at her breasts, squeezing them, playing with the nipples which looked so hard and inviting.

Bill moved back and took her wrists in his own hands. Yet again, he had broken the spell and brought her back toward the real world. She was confused, frustrated, and desperate.

"Later," he said. "I will tell you when you can touch yourself."

He put her hands by her side and bowed his head to her left breast. His tongue snaked out and rasped over the nipple, setting a fire within her. He did the same with the right, a wet trail showing the path that he had made.

Still holding her hands, his head moved lower, bringing his lips back into line with her pussy. The tongue again a firm caress down each lip, his saliva mixing with her pussy juice which now seemed to start to bubble from between her inner lips to coat his tongue. He watched as best he could at that cream between her inner thighs as it disappeared into the dark crevice beneath.

"Please?" Lisa's voice now soft and breaking, her eyes started to turn up as her nerve centre was rapidly licked in that small area of flesh surrounding her pussy. His tongue firmly torturing the area. She knew her sex was opening to him, knew that she was falling into a whirlpool of emotions as this man, who she had only met a few minutes before was pushing her toward the most mind-blowing climax of her life.

"Dammit, he hasn't even fucked me yet. I haven't seen his cock and I'm already going insane." Her thoughts were becoming as incoherent as her words and still that tongue kept on, relentlessly stroking its way up each pussy lip, pushing, cajoling her pliant flesh to move to his bidding.

Bill released her hands, he needed to use his fingers on her, and hers stayed where he left them as if stuck to the bed. Her finger tips curled down to grip the bed cover. A moment later and he was on his knees, between her thighs, his tongue still tracing her folds.

He then moved his fingers to join his mouth, using the tips to open her further, peeling back those wet lips, turning her entry into a true circle rather than a gash. He could see into her, see her inner folds, see the juice which now flowed freely out and down.

He used the broad width of his tongue now and pushed her lips farther apart with each upward stroke, passing over the little hood of flesh which begged to be exposed. Bill used the tip of his tongue to tease it.

"Oooo, yesssssss." He was aware of her cries and moans above him, but he would not be distracted from his chosen path. For her part, Lisa was already past the point of no return. That inner fire was building within her and demanded release. Each pass of his tongue over her now exposed clit just accelerated the process.

She fought to stay still, but her body was now moving itself. Sinew and muscle were now tensing fast, reaching the point when they would be taut. Bill continued to tease and probe, increasing the pressure now with each pass, rubbing her clit before it flicked away at the end of each stroke.

His face and cheeks were now covered in her juices, his fingers so slick that he found it hard to maintain their grip, despite the increased pressure which he now applied.

Suddenly, the damn within Lisa broke. Those inner fibres tightened that last bit, her womb convulsed, her body arched up and from deep within her, Lisa's climax shot forward. Juice flooded into his mouth, this time hotter, sweeter, thicker than before. Somewhere above him, Lisa screamed, but he did not hear her, because her thighs had clamped shut around his head, the enforced silence intensifying the effect on him.

He could feel her spasm, once, twice, thrice. He lost count until he was aware that her hands were on his head. She was trying to push him away, her climax so intense she thought she would surely pass out. Coloured lights flashed before her closed eyes, she heard sounds which were not there.

Her rigid body did not give back some control until it had squeezed her senses five times. The sensations were intense, every nerve ending was at fever pitch and she did not want to be touched. She wanted to slip into a sensual dream world, but still that tongue played on her. Sending high voltage messages to her brain as it whipped over her engorged clit. She tried to move Bill away, she needed to tell him to stop, needed to beg him to stop.

"Enough," her voice low, barely audible. "Please...wait...stop."

But still it moved over her. Couldn't he hear her, she wondered. Bill was not totally unaware, but was equally determined to complete his chosen task. His fingers continued to play on the edges of her cunt, his tongue, giving lighter strokes now, continued to stroke her clit.

"Oh God NO...please," Lisa was starting to beg now. "It's too much."

Then suddenly, the senses changed. Lisa felt as if she had been hit by lightening. A pain so sharp, so intense, so devastating shot through her body. Bill's tongue, that soft yielding digit which had caressed her had withdrawn and now he was using his teeth to inflict a small bite to her clit. It was the merest pinch, but to Lisa in her euphoric state it felt as though he had bitten it off.

The force of the feelings was too much for Lisa, her mouth opened to scream, but the noise never escaped her throat, trapped inside by some inner force. She wanted to cry, she felt that she had been robbed of that post orgasmic glow, but then she felt his tongue curl around the throbbing nub of flesh, bathing it in warm saliva.

As soon as it had hit her, the pain was gone and she found herself responding once again to his tongue. It was as if the pain had restarted her emotional response. Bill had received the anticipated reaction and knew that he would soon be driving her toward another climax, bigger, deeper, darker than the one before.

His fingers were busy now, gently probing, opening her further, enabling him to insert his tongue into her opening. Like the small flat cock, it now moved around inside the opening of her sex, returning to her clit on each circuit to bathe it again before his teeth scraped over the surface as his tongue returned to her entrance. Now his fingers probed deeper, venturing inside with his tongue. Lisa felt herself being spread opened to the combined onslaught of fingers and tongue.

Bill could feel her reacting again, sensed the change in her breathing, the change in her reaction. He felt that he was at the crossroads...did she really mean torture, he wondered. This time as his tongue rose to meet her clit, it circled it, making it stand proud and in one quick motion, sucked it between his lips.

It was small, but now large enough for him to apply a strong sucking motion. Lisa moaned and pushed herself forward and down into his mouth. Down so that her clit was forced between his lips and touched his teeth.

He opened his mouth a millimetre and then closed it---trapping her clit between the sharp edges of his teeth. This time he held her, applying enough pressure to stop her escape. Now she sought to move away from him, from those sharp edges which now seemed to hold all her nerve endings in one tight spot. Her mind wanted to flee, to move away from this cruel union, but her body was starting to tell a different story. Her body started to seek more.

Her brain was no longer able to control her body which even now, as the sharp agony from her clitoris continued, was striving to force itself towards this man. Bill summoned up all concentration and waited for the right moment. As he felt her surge up towards him, he drove two fingers of his left hand deep inside her.

He felt his ring catch on her labia as he drove his digits deep into her, but did not stop. he withdrew them, now covered in her thick cream and drove them back inside her. Again, he withdrew only to plough them back deeply into her, as deep as was physically possible. he heard the rush of air from her lungs and knew that he had her, sure that he had her in his control. Now positive that this woman was his.

Lisa was close to the edge of consciousness. In these few brief moments all her pent-up and hidden emotions and cravings rushed out of her being. She no longer cared about the future, she wanted the now. She needed to be fulfilled. She needed to give up her self-control to ride this roller coaster which had been unleashed within her.

She felt a fourth thrust into her, aware that she was now being stretched for Bill had now added a third finger to the bunch which moved in and out of her tight box. Her movements caused Bill to lose contact with her clit, but he fought to regain it, biting into her outer lips in his quest to inflict that final sting.

Then, he found it again. He sucked it, using his teeth to hold it and with measured timing, thrust his fingers back deep into her canal at the instant he applied the final pressure. Lisa screamed. Screamed in pain. Screamed in sheer unrestrained ecstasy. If the previous climax had been the best of her life, this was beyond all description, her scattered brain was able to ponder.

Her whole body convulsed in one gigantic reaction, forcing her up against Bill. Lisa's wild movement forced her tender flesh harder against his mouth, further over his invading fingers. Bill felt her muscles squeeze shut around his fingers, felt her juices spray out against the palm of his hand and against his lips.

He could no longer maintain contact, and released his mouth and withdrew his fingers from her, slumping back on his knees. He watched as her body continued to react, small convulsions wracking her body. Her distended pussy seemed to be winking at him as it opened and closed with each spasm. He didn't believe he had seen a more beautiful sight that that which was now before him.

This lovely creature open to his gaze in the throes of a post-climax, falling head long into a sensual coma...

Carefully, Lisa pulled herself up into a seated position. The top of her dress hung from her smooth shoulder and very low on her breasts, exposing one erect nipple. She had the mind to wait until her body recovered from the recent journey, but she wanted to be near him while her body continued jerking sighs and whimpers from her.

Lisa slid to her knees and crawled to the man kneeling near her. The perspiration on his brow was evidence that reminded her of his diligence and determination, which in return reminded her body of his skilful touch. She closed her eyes and smiled as the inside of her labia seemed to react from the thought. Bill eyed her movements and rose to his feet. Although he wiped the sweat from his forehead, he ignored her cream which was smeared across his jaw and chin.

Instead of taking his time, Bill yanked his shirt open and tossed it to the floor. Not breaking eye contact with Lisa, he retreated backwards to the table and leaned against it. An unspoken command made Lisa crawl toward him again, something she did not mind doing. She was aware of her appearance, half naked and wild curls, and she knew in her heart and mind that this is what Bill wanted and loved.

The effect of it was deep in the eyes that watched her. Lisa's patience began to wear thin. She had wanted to take him into her mouth, to put her lips around his cock, to swallow his cum since they had first heard his sexy voice on the phone. Now she had the opportunity, and now Bill wanted it, too.

He watched her as she removed his belt and jeans, his arousal popping out with excitement despite his sensual fatigue. He moved to the edge to allow Lisa's fingers to curl softly around his shaft. She decided to start from the bottom, circling her wet tongue around his balls, his male scent drifted up to her nostrils as her tongue encircled him for the first time.

She closed her eyes, inhaling him deeper while each delicious apple went into her mouth, licking each one of them. The crinkle in Bill's brow delighted Lisa more than anything. She wanted to please him, wanted to show him she would do anything for him. She was glad to see such reactions from him and when his hands gripped the table, she knew her efforts were more than pleasing to him.

Her mouth moved away from the soft sacs so that she could taste the rest of him. But, before she did so, she felt Bill bend over her and grab her hands, pinning each one of them to the top of her head. She felt vulnerable, she felt sexy, more than anything, she felt very content.

Lisa leisurely ran her tongue over his cock, sliding from the bottom up the heavy shaft to lick the pre-cum that had collected at the head. She admired his large purplish crest, the skin silky and smooth. Saliva poured from her lips over the engorged head before sucking his member into her mouth.

She was almost tempted to swallow it if it weren't attached to the man, but she kept her wits and continued to suck his magnificent cock head. Lisa felt one of his hands guiding her now, firmly directing her to go further. She did not need his coaxing and allowed his head to slide over her tongue and deep into her throat.

Normally, the thought of choking would have worried her, but, for this man, the thought of not being able to take him farther concerned her. She had the determination to please him and knew that she would try to go that extra mile.

Desire gave her that energy, the will to submit to his pleasure, but she had no time to think. Suddenly, she felt strong his strong hand release hers and before pushing down on her head; his erection now lodged at the top of her throat.

The sudden shift wrenched tears from her eyes as she tried to accommodate his hardness into her tiny mouth. She needed to breathe, but she needed to please him just as much. The whole act made Lisa even wetter and more determined to give him the best blow job he had ever experienced. She gulped for air and Bill released the pressure slightly.

Lisa backed away for a moment, watching saliva drip from his incredible cock, and leaned forward for more. "Kiss it," was his only command as he held his own rod and caressed her lips with it. Soft kisses were planted over the head and around the girth of it, licking at it when he continued to rub the smoothness over her mouth.

Lisa coated the hard member in her saliva, mixing it with the pre-cum she collected from the tip, only vaguely aware that the fingers of Bill's left hand were now entwined in her curls, directing her subtle movements. He directed her back to the head.

"Now open up for me." Lisa knew this was not a mere request and she opened her mouth obediently to let him slide once more to the back of her throat. Again, she felt the pressure on her head again and knew he wanted her to go deeper.

Wanting to please him, she backed away once more to gasp for air and looked up at him with respect and admiration. Wonderful tears of exertion slid down her cheeks as her lips returned to his cock.

This time she did not need his guidance as she allowed his cock to pass over her tongue, the tip continuing toward her throat. She knew he wanted more. The hand entangled in her hair continued to guide her, applying a persistent pressure so that he penetrated a little further each time. Bill was suddenly aware of her hand between his thighs as Lisa began searching for that spot behind his scrotum.

When she found it, she stroked it causing Bill to accelerate his assault on her mouth. His hips moved forward and now he was fucking her mouth, driving himself faster and deeper into her, the finger stroking that muscle behind his balls propelling him toward an awesome release.

Then, without warning, Lisa's middle finger slid gently inside his ass; a slow caress along the nerves of his opening. The soft friction produced a devastatingly powerful response in Bill. His hips moved his cock deeper into Lisa's mouth.

His other hand now came down and held her throat as he continued to force her pretty head down on his raging cock. The effect of her finger now buried in his ass and her thumb continuing to stroke that same little muscle behind his sac was sending Bill totally over the edge.

Lisa could sense the tell-tell signs of his volcanic eruption, felt his nerves and muscles contract and pulse. His grunts and moans of pleasure were like erotic tunes. Lisa smiled as his strong legs began to weaken, waves of pleasure searching for the centre of his loins to find release.

Pleasure races against his senses, heading straight for his cock. "Oh, SHIT," he yelled out. His hands pushed her head down hard and his dick was suddenly buried deep into her mouth. Lisa's eyes widened; she had taken him all. Bill released her head from his grip so that he could grab the edge of the table, his inevitable orgasm now fast building into a crescendo.

Lisa sat back, her hands moving to the base of his cock as it slowly left the confines of her mouth. She looked up at him as his shaft escaped her lips, looked up toward that face screwed up in the throes of a climax. His eruption splattered her face and hair with the first ropes of hot cum.

She watched as his eyes opened, and he looked down into her as the second spurt of his seed flew out to land on her half covered breast. Further, spurts splashed onto her cheeks and lips; Lisa happily licking up all within reach, relishing his sweet cum before swallowing it. She rarely enjoyed the actual taste of cum, but Bill's tasted sweet to her and vaguely remembered how much he likes to drink orange juice for that special purpose.

She never lost eye contact and continued to watch Bill as the last throbbing waves of pleasure passed through his body. She could feel cum on her body, and Lisa, being the cum-lover that she was, used her fingers to collect it, licking it into her mouth deliberately so Bill could see how much she wanted to please him.

Bill's cock twitched, reacting to the sight of this partially clad beauty before him, licking his seed from her body. Bill could not remember cumming so hard or seeing such an erotic sight.

"Lisa, that was wonderful, but you have drained me." He noticed the look of pleasure that spread across Lisa's face, knowing that she would enjoy the reward of words for a job well done. "Come here and let me see the rest of you." Bill reached out his hands to help Lisa to her feet. Now she stood before him, his discarded jeans at his feet reminded him that he was naked, now he wanted her to be naked, too.

Languidly, he turned her around and reached up to take the tongue of her zipper, hanging under the straps. He edged it down, the room virtually silent apart from their breathing. As the zipper descended, Bill watched her smooth back come into view.

His fingers moved to brush the material from her shoulders and in a brief moment the dress was at Lisa's feet. The soft light in the room highlighted her smooth lightly toasted-coloured skin, which seemed to have a sheen of satin.

The soft curls of her hair hung down to her shoulders, the line of her spine drawing his eyes downward to the perfect globes of her bottom. His fingers traced that smooth line following her spine into the dark cleft of her ass, and then around under one of her cheeks. Bill saw her shudder, saw the goosebumps form. "Turn around, let me look at you."