Meeting of Minds: Two Authors' Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa turned in response to Bill. She suddenly felt very vulnerable again. Lisa had always enjoyed the roaming of a man's eye and was proud of her mixed race, which had provided her with her prominent features. She worked hard to maintain her figure, took pride in her well proportioned body and smooth skin.

But now, with Bill, this was different. She was naked and felt totally exposed both externally and internally. For the first time, her whole self was exposed to a man. A man who desired her. A man who wanted and needed her.

A man she wanted to please. She watched, mesmerised, as his hands went to her hips, pulling her closer to him so she could feel his breath on her skin. The index finger of his right hand traced a line down to her pussy, easily penetrating that sweet, tight hole still open and slick from earlier.

Bill pushed his finger into her deeply, enjoying the sensation of touching her inner walls and their silky texture. He felt her viscous cream collect on his fingertip and removed some to taste her again.

He gingerly smeared it on his tongue before drawing it into his mouth. "Mmmmmm, so good." He looked at her again. "Taste it yourself."

She smiled back at him, glowing in the compliment. Only when she felt him take her wrist and move her hand to her own sex, did she realise that he meant it. Of course Lisa had played with herself and brought herself to many satisfying orgasms, but never before in front of her lover. Tentatively, her own finger stole between her folds.

"Deeper," Bill's quiet assured voice spoke. Lisa moved deep within herself, moving her finger until it, too, was covered in her thick juices. She removed it and offered it to his lips, but Bill shook his head. "You." She felt her own finger pass her lips and then tasted the creamy nectar. Warm, sweet; unexpected arousal danced throughout her tummy.

"Again," now commanding her to taste herself. "Open that sweet pussy so I can see you as well." Bill moved her other hand, prompting her to part her own labia with her fingers. Lisa felt herself touch her clit as her finger re-entered her body.

It felt nearly as good as when Bill had done something similar not moments ago. Again, she brought her finger to her lips, again she tasted herself.

"Continue, enjoy until I say stop," Bill's command was not what she wanted to hear. She wanted him to do these things to her, not sit back as an observer. She closed her eyes and continued, feeling his eyes observing her even though she could no longer see him.

Knowing he was watching as time after time her slick fingers passed to her mouth began to excite Lisa. She could feel the tension build once again within her. She was also, very slowly, bringing herself to a climax. Without warning, her eyes flew open as Bill passed a large cube of ice, he retrieved, over her left nipple. Hard and engorged with her sexual arousal, the ice burned deep into her, electrifying her nerves at the tip of her breast.

Slowly, very slowly, he passed the cube across her chest and pressed it against her other nipple. Again, the searing rush of energy raced through her nerve endings.

"Keep playing with your pussy," Bill's voice quiet and assured, forced her to realise that her finger was still high in her pussy, not moving. She brought it to her lips, a fresh flow of hot cream transferred to her tongue. Bill leaned forward slightly, bridging the gap to her body and tasted the chilled nipple as her finger descended once again to her moistness.

He was still sucking her hard flesh, this time placing it between the sharp edges of his teeth. All of a sudden, he caught her wrist and guided her hand to where his mouth was working its magic on her breast.

He guided her finger and smeared Lisa's cunt juices over her nipple, using his tongue to help coat it. Once again, she felt that rush to her nipple, this time as the warmth of Bill's tongue and her own pussy cream brought the hard nub back to normal.

Now he transferred his mouth and her finger to the other nipple, bathing it with their combined warm liquid. Lisa started to enjoy the warm glow, but then the ice returned to the exposed nipple ensuring that the nerves stayed alive.

Bill repeated the process several times, mixing the warmth of her finger and his own tongue with the sharp cold of the ice. Lisa had never felt so alive, her senses started to reel in the glow of renewed arousal. Then, almost as suddenly as he had started, Bill stopped and leaned to look at her, to admire her perfect breasts now crowned with perfectly hard and pointed nipples, which stood as erect as small cocks.

Then she felt the ice again, felt it as it glided over the lips of her labia, the pussy which her fingers still held open. Her knees started to buckle as the sensation literally consumed her and took her breath away. Her hands went to his shoulders to steady herself as the cube of ice continued to move over her plump lips, pausing to swell on her clitoris and deliver its own unique blend of hurt and love.

Lisa felt the melted water running down her legs. She sensed him move to collect another ice cube from the bucket. Again, it moved over her, but this time, Bill pressed it against her more firmly using her body heat to mold the ice in a perfectly smooth bullet that swiftly slipped into her canal.

She squealed as she felt the ice enter her body, changing form almost instantly as the cold solid met her internal fires. The sensation within her was like nothing she was accustomed to.

Yes, it was painful as the freezing cold entered her body, but an inner warmth also permeated throughout her being, quelling the hurt as the ice cooled her fires. She felt another ice cube enter her. It lasted just a little longer than the first, a third, a little longer...

Bill kept applying the delicious torture and she felt her labia going numb, just her clit fought the cold, a delicious pin-prick of pain surrounded by searing cold. Three more ice cubes followed and, if she had care to look, that was all that was left. The last two seemed to keep their shape longer in the heat of her body before they escaped and ran down her legs.

She felt a void then, but not for long. Bill gently pulled her towards him, his resurgent cock now back to full hardness. It brushed her labia, its heat causing her to jump. This small reaction sufficient to enable his cock to pass between her lips and into her snug channel. To Lisa, it felt like a branding iron passing into her body.

His hot rod of flesh forced its way past her frozen pussy to penetrate high into her body. He withdrew slightly, and then drove his shaft high into her silken sheath, opening her like never before.

Not that he was big, but the ice treatment made it feel as if she was being split in two. Standing, Bill drove into her again, forcing himself deep into her cunt; ensuring that on each stroke the angle maintained contact between his cock and her clit.

Lisa's fingers dug into his shoulders, he felt his hands grasp her ass as he continued to pound his cock into her gradually warming pussy.

The potent sensations of his thrusting sent that weakening vapour seeping throughout their joined bodies. Bill turned and placed Lisa's bottom at the edge of the table, giving them a little stability. Her bent knees stayed near his waist as he grabbed both sides of her small waist. Being the most euphoric sight a person can witness, they both watched Bill's cock tunnel into her cold entrance.

Slowly at first, he drove in and pulled out. Both their mouths watering at the sight of Lisa's cream coating his thick shaft, marvelling at the way the liquid was over-powering the coldness. The feeling his thick head felt passing though her semi-frozen cunt was indescribable. Lisa felt his thickness from the tip of her opening to the back of her womb once he pushed farther inside.

Spasm after lovely spasm crept along her insides, the jolts speeding Bill's movements. He grabbed Lisa under knees and fucked her as hard as he could. Whimpering, Lisa watched him through half-closed eyes as his wonderful hips drove his cock into her body. She wanted to kiss him, but couldn't reach his mouth. She also knew that if they kissed he would slow down and she wasn't ready for that.

Instead, she licked her tongue over her top lip, her own actions making little moans come from her mouth. Bill smiled and continued drilling her wet pussy, but really wanting to taste that tongue, as well. The friction ignited the beginning of their release, and the pressure began to build. Lisa panting over and over, 'Oh God' as the waves expanded and crept along her nerves.

A tinge of fear crossed over her mind not knowing how hard she was about to orgasm, but euphoric waves rushed along, dissipating her fear and turning it to pure need. Fresh cream flowed from her opening, past Bill's cock, and between her cheeks as her muscles began contracting.

Bill kept his grip under knees as he assaulted her opening and watched as the internal blow jolted throughout her body. Lisa lost the strength in her arms and fell back against the table, the vibrating muscles causing her to wrap her arms around her shoulders. Her orgasm seemed to never die down. Bill watched in awe, as her second orgasm intrigued him as much as the last.

Soon his thoughts were interrupted as her trembling walls vibrated against the length of his cock. Bill released her legs and leaned over, bracing himself on the table. Again with the, 'Oh SHIT' he thought to himself, only vaguely realizing that he did utter the words.

Instead of the sensations creeping along as before, it hit him like a bolt of lightning in the centre of his hips. Jerking a loud grunt from his sexy lips. In her own sensual bath, Lisa watched him. She had always enjoyed hearing these sounds from men and was enjoying being able to watch it. Bill tried to speak, tried to say something from his heart to her, but, 'Oh God' was the only thing he could muster as his cock exploded, or imploded within her snugness.

He came down on his elbows as wave after heavy wave pushed his body deeper within her. Slowly, he moved back, sliding out of her calming, wet cunt, and placed his twitching cock on her mound. Finally, they were able to kiss. A breathless, lazy, deep kiss that left them moaning against each others' mouth.

Lisa loved the sensation of his balls rolling up against her swollen lips as cum spilled from his cock and down the side of her thigh, imagining his juices seeping out of her pussy as well. She also enjoyed the feeling of his small, but hard nipples moving over her equally hard ones. Now that she was able to move her arms, she brought them down to gently caress his ass.

Then, no one moved...for now at least.

"We've only just begun, girl..." he whispered in her ear.