Meeting Raquel Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, she didn't say anything. I eased her feet back together, pulled her panties down, worked them past her garters, then pulled them off and guided her body through stepping out of them. I glanced up once while I was moving her around and saw her cock, as hard as I've ever seen it, wiggling a little with her movements. Once her panties were gone I helped her move her feet apart, back to a more stable stance.

I was just as hard as she was. I shucked my boxers, grabbed some lube, quickly lubed her and myself up, and sank into her tight ass with one slow motion. I groaned as she enveloped me; the only reaction I got from her was a deep breath. I grabbed her hips and began slamming into her over and over again. She didn't move a muscle that I could see. However, her ass seemed to be gripping me even tighter than usual. I paused, balls-deep inside her, and reached around to fondle her clit. It was still super hard and there was a fair amount of fluid at the end of it. I gathered some up on my fingertip, then smeared it under her nose and across her full lips.

Resuming my plundering of her ass, I grunted, "Now you can smell your own arousal. You're such a slut." Still no response.

I felt myself getting close to coming but I wanted to savor the use of my "toy". I was reluctant as I pulled out of her. "Don't go anywhere," I said with a chuckle. I could see her asshole contracting as I looked for what I wanted to use on her next. She must be really turned on, I thought. Once I had found the oversize inflatable plug, I took care to lube her up again, slathered the toy in lube as well, and worked it into her ass. She still didn't make a sound but her shaft continued to twitch.

I was very careful as I straightened her spine and put her arms at her sides, standing right next to her so that if she did lose her balance and fall, I could keep her upright, or at least guide any fall she took onto the bed. Her clit, glistening, stood straight out in front of her. Her nipples were rock hard.

I gave the plug a single pump. Her inhale was sharp and her erection twitched again. I grinned. "It looks like you're having as much fun as I am." I guided her body so that she turned around, sat her on the bed, fully aware that that would drive the plug very deep into her, then rotated her body and scooted her so that she was lying on her back, her legs together. I placed her hands so that they were palm-down just above her breasts, then mounted her. I groaned as her erection entered me. I retrieved the bulb to pump her plug up as I started rocking up and down on her, and gave it another squeeze. I was surprised by the reaction. She inhaled deeply, and then I felt her shudder and her cock pulse in my ass as she came. I chuckled, still riding her, and gently kissed her immobilized lips. I could still taste her arousal as I did, and I said, "What a good Slave Girl you are." I kept riding her, stroking myself with one hand and using the other to keep pumping her plug on every ninth or tenth time that I slid up and down on her. That seemed to keep her most of the way erect but after a minute or so I felt her getting softer. "Get hard for me, Slave Girl," I grunted and her erection returned to full strength. Not as hard as she had been when I first invoked the doll command but still very much hard.

I could feel myself getting closer myself, and I still wanted to feel her climax when I did. "I'm going to come, Slave Girl," I told her. I pumped the plug in her ass one more time and then it was on me. "Come for me, Slave Girl!" I cried as I rode her hard and fast, giving her ass two final pumps. Her breathing got irregular and I could feel her have another orgasm as I groaned, my cum splattering all over her belly, magnificent breasts, and even getting on her face. Once I had finished painting her, I pulled off of her and laid next to her, panting.

"That was hot, babe," I told her. Of course, she didn't reply. I hadn't given her the command that reverted control of her body to her. "You're quite a sight," I continued. "You're dressed like a slut, your cock is still hard, and you're covered in my cum." I gently kissed a part of her cheek that wasn't cum-splattered and got up. "I need a picture of this." So I got up and retrieved my phone, then took four or five shots of her in this state, all the while, she was helpless.

Once I was finished, I uttered the phrase, "Real girl." It took a few seconds but she blinked and looked over at me. "How was that?" I asked.

She took a moment, licking my jizz off of her lips. "That was amazing, Master! I don't know if I like that or the one where I have to do everything you say better!"

I smiled and the kiss we shared was deep. "So it didn't bother you when I forced you to get off the second time?"

"It was almost painful since I'm still super sensitive but that made it even hotter. By the way..." she trailed off, glancing down at her crotch. I was flaccid at this point, but she was still very much erect.

"Oh, yeah. Thank you for getting hard for me, Slave Girl," I told her. She sighed and I could see her softening.

"May I take this out, Master?" she asked, indicating her plug. "Or at least deflate it, please?"

I kissed her again. "Of course."

Just as we had the night before, we showered and went to bed, completely spent but glowing with after-sex satisfaction.

The next day, I got in touch with Tina. She happened to be free for the whole day, so I invited her over. Raquel had an engagement with some friends already, so when Tina arrived, it was just the two of us. Raquel and I had already discussed how this would be handled: she was fine with me doing whatever I wanted with Tina if she wasn't there, she just wanted to know about it...and for me to film it if I was feeling particularly generous. I had already told Raquel what I was planning to do and she was 100% on board.

Starting with the greeting: we kissed, but not open-mouth. Tina was wearing a simple blouse and jeans with a pair of low heels. She had taken to heart a comment that I made about how much I liked the look of high heels paired with jeans on her. I was similarly attired, with just jeans, a t-shirt, and running shoes.

We made small talk for a few minutes, but we both knew why she was there: for me to start hypnotizing her. "Are you nervous?" I asked.

She laughed. "Very."

"Do you want a glass of wine?"

"That would be nice, Sir. I think it would help me relax some."

"Sure thing. Just take it easy. This seems to work best when your mind is sharp and alcohol interferes with that."

"I will, Sir," she assured me as she took the glass of white that I offered. It was early afternoon and so the kitchen was very bright with sunlight.

"Ready to get started?" I asked after we had both had a few sips.

"I think so, Sir," she said. I could hear that there were still a lot of nerves in her voice.

"Follow me." I led her into our living room, which due to my enjoyment of home theater was always dimmer than any other room in the house. I had planned it that way. I also drew the curtains and lit a few candles. Once that was finished, she seemed more relaxed.

The entire time that we had been talking, from the moment she entered, I had been very careful with how I modulated my voice and the way that I spoke. This was a trick that I had learned in my class, which was basically getting your subject ready to be hypnotized. So much of putting someone into a trance depended on their relaxation and a large part of accomplishing that had to do with the hypnotist's voice.

And I got down to it, even though I still don't think that she realized precisely when I got started. It took about half an hour of guiding her with imagery and careful modulation of my voice, but after a few minutes she sat there with her eyes closed, her breaths slow and deep.

"Tina?"

"...yes?"

"How do you feel?"

"...I'm very...relaxed."

"Does it feel good?"

"This feels wonderful. I want to feel like this all the time...I'm so...at peace." I didn't think it was possible for her to be anywhere near as deep as Raquel gets, since this was our first session. It had taken weeks of repetition on a daily basis to get Raquel accustomed to being in such a deep trance.

"That's good. That's very good. I want you to concentrate on how good it feels to be here. How relaxed you are, how peaceful it feels," I told her. "The more that you hold on to that, the easier it is for you to come back here."

A faint smile appeared on her face. "That's good...I'll concentrate..." she murmured.

"Excellent. Now, do you remember why you came here?"

She seemed to be thinking for a moment. "Yes."

"Why is that?"

"So that...you can...make me do what Raquel does."

"That's pretty close, yes, that's right. Obviously you won't be able to do exactly what she does, but you will eventually have what's called a post-hypnotic trigger implanted in your mind. So what that means is that while you had to be hypnotized for it to get there in your mind, it will work when you're not. Do you understand?"

"...yes."

"How do you feel?"

"I just keep feeling...more and more...peaceful..." she sighed. This was a very good sign. When I had started trying to put her under, not even knowing how well it would work, I had started repeating that it would feel good to be relaxing more and more, going deeper and deeper. This was going far better than I had even dared to hope!

"That's very good. In fact, I want you to know that you're being a very good girl," I told her. "How does that make you feel, that you're being a good girl by going deeper and deeper?" I asked.

Another smile came to her face, her eyes still closed. "It makes me feel peaceful...and happy..." she sighed.

"Great. Tina, the deeper you go into this trance, the better it will feel. And it will make you want to just go deeper and deeper so that all that you hear is the sound of my voice, and all that makes you a very, very, very good girl," I encouraged.

"Okay..." she breathed.

"So the more you hear my voice, the deeper into your trance, the more real your room will feel, right?"

"...yes..."

"Good. Good girl. Now, I want you to think of something else as you drift deeper and deeper. I want you to think about sexual pleasure. You like that, don't you?"

She giggled as if she was almost asleep. "Of course."

"Good. I want you to keep thinking about how wonderful sex feels as you drift down," I explained.

She rubbed her legs together just a little bit. But I had known a few women and knew that that was a pretty good indicator of arousal. I grinned. "This is peaceful and relaxing...and sexy..." she sighed.

"Exactly, yes, good girl. This is sexy. Being in a trance is the most wonderful, peaceful, relaxing and sexy place for you." She smiled again.

"Tina, where are you?"

"...In my room."

"Which room?"

"...The one where I go...when I'm in a trance..." she breathed. Her legs shifted again.

"Good girl," I reiterated. This was moving along far quicker than I ever could have hoped!

"Tina, do you want to know what else will make you a very good girl?"

"What?" she asked as if from far away.

"If you want, you can come back here. But you can come back here much more quickly and easily if you want to."

"I want to..."

"Because you're a good girl," I told her. Her legs shifted again. "And I can make it so that you don't have to do anything," I continued. "Would you like that?"

"...Very much..."

"Because you're a good girl." Repeating that phrase must resonate with her on a subconscious level, I was guessing. She wore a beatific smile. "Do you want to know how I can do that?"

"...Please..."

"Okay, good girl. All you have to do is hear me say some words and you can come back here right away. Doesn't that sound wonderful?"

"...So...nice..."

"I know! And because you're such a good girl, all that you will have to hear me say is, 'Tina, be a good girl and go to sleep'. That's it. Do you understand?"

She was already farther down, a lot farther, than when she had entered this trance. "...yes...all I have to...hear is...you tell me to...go to sleep...and...I come...back here."

"Exactly. You're such a good girl. You know that, don't you?" She smiled again. "There is only one thing about where you are, Tina. You can't stay here all of the time."

She frowned. "...But...it's so...nice here..."

"I know it is, and you're a very good girl, but good girls don't run away from all of their friends, do they?"

She didn't answer for a long time. So long that I was about to ask her a question. She suddenly answered, "No..."

"Right. Tina, you're a very good girl and this place is just for you. You don't have to share it with anyone. It's all yours. But because you're such a good girl, you've got to go back and visit your friends."

"...Okay..." she sighed, still wearing a deep frown.

"But every time that you come here, you will feel so happy after you have to go back, and that's because you're a very good girl. Does that make sense?"

The frown lessened but it didn't disappear. "...Yes..." she acknowledged.

"Good girl. Now, when it's time to go back to your friends and to your family, you can come back nice and quick, too. All that you have to hear is for me to say, 'Tina, be a good girl and wake up,'" I explained.

"...Okay..."

"We don't have to leave right this second," I told her, and her legs rubbed together, "but we do have to go at some point. Do you understand why that is?"

"...Yes..."

"Good girl. Are you aroused right now, Tina?"

"...Yes...very aroused..."

"Because you're a good girl. Would you be willing to do something for me?"

"...Yes..."

"Please tell me why, Tina."

"...Because you...helped me to come here..."

"We're friends and I like to help my friends. Especially when I have a friend that's such a good girl like you are," I continued. She smiled.

"Do you want to know what I would like you to do?"

"...Yes..."

"I would like it if you would take your shirt off, Tina. Would you like to do that?"

"...Yes..."

"Good girl. Will you tell me why you would like to do that?"

"...You helped me...come here...and it's...a sexy place...I have on...too many clothes...for here..."

"Well, don't let me keep you overdressed! Go ahead and take off your shirt, Tina."

"...Okay..." she replied as if she was asleep—which she basically was—and began unbuttoning her blouse. She sluggishly removed it and set it aside. Underneath it was her soft, smooth skin, her large breasts, and the lacy bra that was covering them.

"What about your bra?"

"...I should...take that off...too...shouldn't I...?"

"If you want to, go right ahead. Either way, you're a very good girl, Tina."

She smiled and reached behind her back, unclasping her bra. It fell away to reveal her wonderful tits.

"That's a little better," she said softly.

"Good. Now, Tina, I know how much you like it here and I know that you don't want to leave but I'd like to try to bring you back to me, and to see if you can come back here more quickly next time, is that okay?"

"...Okay..."

"Great. You're such a good girl," I soothed. "Now, you didn't have your shirt off when you started your journey here but when you wake up, that will seem normal, okay?"

"...Yes..."

"Good girl. Now, I want you to remember how good you feel now, how relaxed you are, and hold on to that, okay? I want you to remember so that we can bring you back here much faster next time. Okay, Tina?"

"...Yes..."

"You're such a good girl. Are you ready to come back to me?"

"...Yes..."

"Good girl. Every time you come back, you will feel completely refreshed, like you just got the best night of sleep of your life."

"...Okay..."

"Here we go. Tina, be a good girl and wake up."

It took several moments for her to come out of the trance, which I expected. What I hadn't expected was how deep she'd gone on the first try! I was almost getting worried, which was why I had suggested bringing her back up.

She slowly yawned and stretched, her tits following her arms as she raised them above her head. Her legs kept moving against each other as she raised her arms above her head. Her eyes opened and she yawned luxuriously.

After a cursory look down at her now-bare chest, she asked, "How did it go?"

"Great. Better than great," I told her. "How do you feel?"

"Like I just got an amazing night's sleep," she said, smiling at me.

I paused for a moment, glancing ever-so-briefly at her nipples, standing hard as tiny stones, then back at her eyes. "That's all you feel?"

As much as a submissive freak that Tina was, it never failed to make me chuckle how modest she could be when talking about some aspects of her sex life. She blushed deeply. "I'm pretty horny, too, Sir," she admitted with a smile.

"How much do you remember?"

"Um...not much. I just remember feeling peaceful and kinda horny, I guess. And safe."

"What do you think about that?"

It was almost funny how easy it was to predict that she'd react the way she did. She paused ever so briefly, then broke into a huge grin. "I'm...not sure, it just makes me happy to think about it. I can't help but smile like this," she added with a slight giggle.

I smiled right back. "Want to go back?"

There wasn't even a second's hesitation. "Sure."

I chuckled. "Tina, be a good girl and go to sleep." I wasn't shocked by how easy it was for her to come out of her first trance. I was shocked by how well that post-hypnotic trigger worked the first time that I used it.

Her eyes closed right away and her breathing got much slower and shallower, and within about a minute, Tina's super-sleepy voice said simply, "I love to...be here...thank you..."

I had to fight to keep my voice low and calm. "Are you back in your special room already, Tina?"

"...yes..." Her legs were subtly rubbing together almost constantly.

"Wow, I'm impressed! You're an amazingly good girl!" I gushed. I wasn't just trying to keep her trance deep by saying that, either.

She got the most peaceful smile on her face. "Thank you...You helped, but...I really wanted...to come back..."

I wanted to try the same thing with her that I had with Raquel. "Tina, open your eyes."

Her pretty blue eyes opened right away. "Yes, Sir?"

It still shocked me a little. "Are you still in your room?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl! I can't believe how quick a study you are."

She beamed. "Thank you, Sir. When we first met, I told you that I am very submissive. This is how submissive I am. I am giving you control of my mind, as long as you let me keep coming to this place," she said in a normal speaking voice. "It feels so...good to be here." I don't think that she realized it, but in addition to rubbing her legs together, she had now begun rubbing and stroking her breasts and nipples in slow circular movements.

"Are you turned on?"

She uttered a soft laugh. "I'm very turned on, Sir. Being here is just so sexy."

Now I was hard. "Do you want to try having a trigger implanted?"

"Yes, I do, Sir. Very much. What are you going to do with me?"

"How easy is it for you to come?"

She paused, thinking for a moment. "It kind of depends. When you have me tied up and there's no way I can do anything about what you want to do to me, I can come pretty fast...but I've learned how not to if I'm told not to. I know how much you love orgasm control, Sir."

"I want you to think about one of the times that you've been the most aroused, ever. Can you think of that?" I inquired.

"Well, there's the time that my last Dom had me put weights on my clit ring, wear a skirt with no panties, and go out in public and do some errands and walking around. I was so hot that day..." she said, drifting off. It was clear that she was almost reliving the experience. Her fingertips had gone from gently caressing her breasts to slowly pinching them, and now her legs were rubbing together constantly while she pinched and rolled her nipples.