Meeting Raquel Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Floydman1
Floydman1
355 Followers

"I want you to focus on that. But imagine that you have a thick plug in your ass while you're doing that," I told her. Tina just moaned and closed her eyes. "Before we go any further, take your jeans off."

"Yes, Sir," she said, standing up right away and shucking her pants. Her black thong was much darker where it covered her pussy, and the dampness that that indicated had crept halfway up the front panel.

"Panties, too. Take 'em off."

"Yes, Sir," she said, and in seconds they were gone. I quickly got a towel for her and returned. She took it and sat on it after she folded it over a few times, and laid it on the couch.

"I want you to focus on that day, and what about it turned you on the most. Don't touch yourself, just think about what it felt like and remember it as clearly as you can," I told her.

She moaned and started walking through it in her head, speaking snippets but not saying everything. As she did, I encouraged her to remember just how strong her arousal was, and why that was: the potential for her to have a screaming orgasm in public and the shame and humiliation that that would put her through, and the fact that she had no control over any of it, since she had given it up, and piling on top of that was just how damn good those tiny weights tugging at her clit were and how full and stretched out her ass felt. I kept focusing her mind on that and within seconds she was panting, squirming, pinching her nipples so hard that they were turning red. Just before her inevitable soaring off the cliff into orgasm, I told her, "Remember how you feel right now, like you're about to come and there's nothing you can do to stop it. Remember it clearly and I want you to feel this way when you hear me say, 'Tina, come for me,' can you remember that?"

She cried out, "Yes, Sir!" and anything else that she said was lost in the babble as she came extremely hard. I was able to hear the liquid gushing out of her pussy as she writhed and groaned. It lasted for what seemed like forever but was probably about fifteen seconds, maybe even twenty.

When it finally subsided, she was panting, sweaty, her hair matted to her face. "I think that's the hardest I have ever come, Sir," she gasped.

"Do you remember what I told you?"

"Yes, Sir. I will remember how good that feels and when you tell me to come I get to feel that good again, Sir."

"Very good girl, Tina. You're a wonderful slave."

She just grinned, any modesty her conscious mind not even a memory. "I told you that I'm very submissive," she said simply.

"And that makes you a very good girl." She smiled even more and I could see her nipples hardening again. "Tina, be a good girl and wake up."

It happened much faster, more like when I woke Raquel up. After a few seconds she yawned and stretched. "I feel great. How did that go?"

"Very well. You're a natural at this."

"So...do I get to find out whatever you did or what you're going to do?"

I just smiled. "Tina, come for me." The effect was immediate, even though it took a few seconds to build. She closed her eyes and sighed, began moaning, and within 10 seconds of my saying the trigger, she was coming again, almost as hard as she had in her trance. By now the towel was soaked.

"Oh, my GOD!" she exclaimed. "I don't think I've come that hard in a long time!" Then she looked a little confused. "But...how did I just get off?" She looked at me.

I just grinned. My cock was incredibly hard.

"Did you...say something, or...?"

"I might have." She grinned back.

"That is so sexy."

"That's probably all the hypnosis that we should do today," I said. "But we can still play, if you want."

"I don't know why, but I'm still pretty horny after that. Normally after I come that hard I'm good for a little while," she said.

I unzipped my pants. My stone erection popped out. "Good. Crawl over here on your knees and suck my cock."

She didn't need any further instruction, she did just as she was told. After a few minutes I stopped her and we moved into the bedroom (Raquel and I had discussed that, too, and since she had already shared the bed with both Tina and me she was fine with just the two of us using it).

I removed the rest of my clothes then blindfolded Tina. I had her stand next to the bed while I put leather cuffs on her wrists then padlocked them together and tied them to a ring on the ceiling. Next came the ankle cuffs and the spreader bar. Once I had her tied up, I attached a pair of clover clamps to her nipples which made her gasp each time one bit into the soft flesh just behind each of her nipples.

"Did you clean yourself out today?" I asked.

"I do every day as you instructed, Sir. And I did again just before I left to come here just to be sure."

"Good girl," I murmured into her ear. As a reward, I massaged her dripping wet clit somewhere between rough and soft while I gently toyed with her ass with the fingers of my other hand. She gave a soft sigh, pushing her hips forward to meet my hand.

After a moment or two I stopped and got one of my favorite toys out, the thick inflatable plug. I hadn't used it with Tina yet. I had used it on myself and I had had great fun using it on Raquel. We had both loved it, but as much as Tina enjoyed ass play, I wasn't sure if she would be able to handle its size. Before I started pumping it up.

I made sure to keep some attention on her clit as I applied generous amounts of lube to her hole as well as using an applicator to get some inside of her before applying even more to the plug itself. I had her bend over as far as she could with her wrists tied to the ceiling, I spread her ass cheeks, and started to ease it into her. I stopped pushing every time she cried out or asked me to pause, let her get used to it, and started to push back in slowly once she had been stretched out somewhat.

With a groan from her, its widest part finally slid into Tina's ass. Her pussy was dripping wet between the anal stimulation and the circles my fingertips were making around her engorged clit. "How does that feel?" I asked.

"I'm so full, Sir!" she exclaimed.

"Really?"

"Yeah, it's really deep inside me," she breathed.

I chuckled with what I hoped sounded like menace. "Just you wait," I growled and gave it a pump. Tina gasped and her whole body bucked.

"How big does that thing get?" she asked.

"I don't really know. Raquel can take it pumped up to 25 or 30," I related in a very nonchalant tone.

The fear in her voice sounded genuine. "You're not going to do that to me, are you?"

I stopped everything, deflated the plug, and pulled her blindfold up so that I could look her straight in the eye. "You know that I will never go farther than you think that you can go, right? That's the deal."

She looked down. "Yes, Sir. I'm sorry, I was just scared."

I smiled gently, tilting her chin up. She didn't realize that the bulb to pump it up was still in my other hand. "It's OK," I told her and kissed her tenderly. As soon as I replaced the blindfold, I gave her two pumps. She groaned and her legs shook a little.

"Just—p-p-please go slow, Sir!" she begged.

"I will, I promise," I assured her. "Are you too full?"

She hesitated. "I don't know what too full is, Sir. But my ass is really full."

"Are you in pain?"

"Not in a bad way, Sir, no. It's starting to really feel good," she answered.

"Good," I said, and pumped it one more time. She gasped again.

Tina was just shy of the right height for me to walk around to face her and simply stick my cock inside her. A few inches too short. However, I knew that she and Raquel were the perfect match when it came to shoe size, so I left her there, quivering with her ass full, and went to our closet. Most of Raquel's heels were between four and six inches. I grabbed a pair of simple black shiny leather pumps with four inch heels and brought them to Tina. I had her lift each foot separately and step into them.

Perfect! Her dripping wet womanhood was just slightly above where my erection stood out. I got a big ball gag, brought it to her, and said, "Open your mouth." I buckled it tightly and asked, "Are you okay?"

She nodded meekly. "Are you up for whatever I'm going to do to you?" She nodded assertively and grunted a little. I kissed her on the cheek. "Good," I said, and guided my shaft into her wetness. She groaned and threw her head back. As I sank into her impossibly tight cunt, I gave the plug in her a slow pump again. It had precisely the effect that I thought it would: her muscles clamped down on me at the same time that the plug pushed her vaginal wall forward so her normally snug twat was now impossibly constricted.

"Jesus, this thing makes you tight," I grunted as I began to thrust in and out of her slowly. She groaned with lust and thrust her hips forward. I grabbed them and fucked her at a slow pace standing face-to-face. I would occasionally give the plug another pump and make sure she was okay. The only response I ever got was in the affirmative and that was the same answer I would get if I asked if it was turning her on to be so full.

I could tell that I wasn't going to last long. I wanted to see how this would work if I set off her trigger just as I was coming, so right as I was on the edge, I breathed, "Tina, come for me," as I pumped the plug not twice but three times. The sole thing that I could do was stand there and grunt, filling her with my jizz. This was because she heard the trigger and drew in a very deep breath and screamed. Her body turned stiff as a two-by-four. I felt her own cum drenching my cock and both of our thighs as she had an earth-shattering orgasm. Tina's body actually clenched so tight that she drew herself up off me and her shoes left the floor for a few seconds as she came.

Eventually her orgasm subsided and she barely managed to keep her feet, panting like she'd just finished a triathalon. I was totally out of breath, myself. I was reluctant to withdraw from her but I did, thumbing the pressure release valve for her butt plug. She moaned softly as it deflated.

I took her gag out and her blindfold off. Then I stepped behind her and said gently, "I'm going to take the plug out. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Sir," she said and took a deep breath, holding it.

"Relax, I'll go easy," I soothed and slowly pulled it from her rear. She moaned as it started sliding out, stretching her, then groaned as its widest part opened her up. Once it was out, she panted. Then came the nipple clamps, but before I could work with Tina to take them off of her, out of the corner of my eye I caught some movement.

I looked, and there stood Raquel in the doorway. She still looked elegant and sexy, her hair done, wearing a black cocktail dress and some strappy heels. The dress was pulled up to her hips and her cock stood out straight before her. Her hand was wrapped around it and she was still stroking it unhurriedly.

"That's so hot..." she breathed once she realized that I was looking at her, had in fact noticed her presence.

"How long have you been watching, Slave Girl?" I asked, smiling.

"I saw you and Tina come really hard, Master," she answered. She was still jerking off leisurely. She was also pinching her left nipple with her other hand.

I turned to Tina. "I'm going to take your clamps off. Are you ready?"

She steeled herself, with a big intake of breath. "Yes, Sir!" she said quickly through clenched teeth. The first one came off and she almost screamed. I quickly took it into my mouth, suckling to offset the pain. She groaned, "That feels so fucking good!"

"Doesn't it?" I heard Raquel murmur from the doorway.

I took the other one off and did the same thing. Tina actually came when the other clamp came off her other nipple. Nothing as earth-shattering as the one she'd had while I was fucking her, but she still had a smaller orgasm. Raquel moaned as Tina climaxed.

I laughed softly. "Good girl," I soothed.

Once she was out of her bounds, the three of us got back into the bottle of wine. Raquel had pulled the hem of her dress down but it wasn't hiding the significant lump in the front of it in any way. She was still completely turned on.

The three of us were sitting on the stools around the island in the kitchen, drinking some wine and chatting. Tina and I were still as naked as the day we were born but Raquel was still wearing that filmy dress and her heels (not that I was complaining about the heels!) for some reason.

It was somewhat absurd, but we made small talk about the part Raquel had gone to first. Then the conversation moved to what had happened after Raquel left and Tina showed up. I gave them both the "Reader's Digest" version but didn't go into too much detail. I finished with, "Suffice it to say that you're both now my hypnotized slaves. Let's just leave it at that." I then turned to Raquel and asked, "Why the Hell do you still have clothes on?"

She blushed. "Sorry, Master. Too many cocktails." She stood and removed her dress right away. Her panties were long gone, so she only had her heels on and she looked magnificent. She was mostly flaccid after our conversation but still looked amazing.

Tina said as much. I agreed. There was a pregnant pause until I said, "Raquel, are you horny?"

Her eyes were half-closed as she answered. "Master, I'm so fucking horny! Watching you dominate Tina like that was so hot!" She was slowly stroking her swiftly hardening clit.

I simply raised an eyebrow. "Did I give you permission to play with that?"

Her hand stopped in an instant. Her eyes went to the floor. "No, Master," she replied in the voice of a small girl.

"That's better. Now, do you want to serve me?"

"Yes, Master."

"Do you want to fuck Tina?"

"Yes! I mean, if that's what makes you happy, Master."

I laughed. "It really is too bad that you didn't discover girls until now, babe," I told her. "Tina, watch this." To Raquel, I said, "Empty, Slave Girl."

Raquel's eyes closed briefly and then she said, "I need my ass filled, Master." Her cock, which had been hardening at a fast pace, was now totally soft.

"Do you still want to fuck Tina?" I asked again.

She looked so frustrated when she answered, "I need my ass filled, Master."

I looked at Tina. "This is what I can do to you." Her hand was on at the joint between her thigh and her hip. It looked like she wanted desperately to masturbate.

"Does that turn you on?"

She bit her lip. "Very much, Sir."

"Raquel can't get hard until she has something in her ass," I explained. "Go ahead. I know how good you are at giving head. Try to get her hard with your mouth," I dared.

"Yes, Sir," Tina said, appearing to relish the challenge. Raquel still sat on the stool, nude but for her heels, desperately stroking her hopelessly soft cock.

Tina devoured Raquel's cock to no avail. She stroked, sucked, and stroked more while fingering Raquel's asshole but nothing she did could get my transgendered girlfriend hard. "Does that feel good, Slave Girl?" I asked in a mocking tone.

She moaned. "I need my ass filled, Master," was all that came out.

"You really want to fuck Tina, don't you?"

A groan. "I need my ass filled, Master."

"Would you dominate her if you could?" The sound of Tina's desperate sucking in vain filled the room.

The look of lust in Raquel's eyes was unmistakable. "I...need my ass filled, Master."

I smiled, secure in knowing how completely Raquel had submitted to me. More than she even knew herself on a conscious level. Her subconscious loved this idea and appeared to have run with it.

"Tina. Stop sucking. Raquel, get a medium plug," I ordered. Tina stopped sucking on Raquel's hopelessly soft dick while Raquel got up and almost ran into the bedroom as fast as she could in her heels. She returned with just the plug I had described, handed it to me, and then knelt on the floor facing away from me, her ass in the air and her shoulders on the floor.

In a lusty voice: "I need my ass filled, Master." She had also handed me a bottle of lube.

I took my time applying the lube, really working it into her ass, then took even more time applying it to the plug. Once it began to push its way inside her, she moaned, "Ohhhh...I need my ass filled, Master!" and pushed her hips back to meet the toy.

I gave her a brisk spank and said, "You'll have it inside your ass when it's inside you, bitch." I went even slower, even though I was getting pretty turned on, in spite of how well Tina had allowed me to plunder her body.

The thickest part of the plug eventually passed through her muscle ring and she groaned, "Thank you, Master. May I stand up?" I gave her permission and by the time her naked body was vertical, she was hard as a rock.

She looked at Tina with not desire, not lust, but...hunger. "I really want to fuck her, Master. May I fuck Tina?"

I laughed and glanced at Tina, who appeared to have no problem with that idea, and said, "You may."

No sooner had I uttered those words than Raquel stalked up to Tina and grabbed her by the chin. "Come with me, cunt," she ordered, and dragged Tina off. I followed out of curiosity. This would definitely be a learning experience, since I had told Raquel that I wanted her to dominate Tina the way she wanted me to dominate her.

I followed them into the bedroom where Raquel forced Tina to her knees. Tina put her hands behind her back without being told and aimed her eyes at the floor. Bad idea. Raquel slapped Tina across the face. "Look at me, you cunt!" Tears formed in Tina's eyes but her eyes never left Raquel's.

"You're such a horny little slut, aren't you?" Raquel spat.

"I am, Mistress."

"You'd do anything for cock, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, Mistress, I would. I am a slut for cock," Tina said softly.

"Stand up and bend over," Raquel commanded.

"Yes, Mistress," was Tina's answer. She did as she was told.

"You wait like that while I get dressed," Raquel demanded, then stalked into our walk-in closet. Tina did as she had been ordered to, grabbing her ankles with her feet shoulder width apart, her sopping wet cunt exposed. She had sensed the dynamic change and was not paying attention to my presence.

Raquel wasn't, either, apparently. She returned as a vision. Slick latex push-up corset, a cock ring around the base of her cock and balls, garters, black stockings, and thigh-high leather boots with a five-inch heel, all in black. She was exceptionally hard, as well.

"Stand up." Tina did as she was ordered. At this point, I had a great idea and went to go get the video camera. When I returned, Raquel was ordering Tina to wear white stockings with matching six-inch stiletto heels. She then grabbed a pair of cuffs and bound Tina's wrists behind her back.

She forced Tina to her knees. "Suck my cock, cunt." Tina obliged, slurping and sucking on Raquel's hard cock as if it was the only thing that could satiate her hunger. Raquel closed her eyes and began massaging her breasts, tweaking her nipples. She let Tina go for a few minutes then slipped a blindfold over Tina's eyes as she serviced my transgendered girlfriend. Tina moaned and appeared to get even more turned on. Raquel's hands made their way from her tits to Tina's. She began roughly massaging Tina's breasts, pinching and squeezing, working her way toward Tina's nipples. Tina moaned around my girlfriend's erection.

When Raquel got to her nipples, the soft sexy moans turned into guttural groans. I knew just how much of a pain slut that Tina was and she had explained at length how much it turned her on to have her nipples tortured. I could just about smell her arousal.

After a few moments Raquel stopped her and had her stand. Raquel unlocked her wrist cuffs and put another pair of cuffs around Tina's ankles, then had her get on the bed on all fours. "Get your shoulders on the bed, bitch," she ordered.

Floydman1
Floydman1
355 Followers