Meeting Raquel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Floydman1
Floydman1
356 Followers

She broke from our kiss and took me into her mouth for the second time, and seemed eager to demonstrate her skill at fellatio. It felt like my cock was wrapped in liquid silk that was being pulled by a vacuum cleaner. I sighed and alternated between running my hand through her hair and toying with her big, hard nipples.

After several minutes of ecstasy, she pulled her head up off my member and kissed me, hard. Then she looked me in the eyes, hers full of lust, and whispered, "I want you to make love to me."

"I want to, too," I replied. She kissed me again, and then rose, taking my hand and leading me in to her bedroom. There were candles lit in there, too.

I got my clothes off in record time, and she had already gotten out a small bottle of lube and several condoms by the time I was finished. Raquel laid her magnificent body on the bed and was very slowly rubbing her own cock, which had grown to be about the same size as mine, at six and a half inches. "Come here," she implored.

I got on to the bed next to her and resumed kissing her, playing with her mammoth breasts and her erection as we did. She leaned down and took me in to her mouth again, but only for a few moments. She pulled off and moaned, "I want you inside me! Please, fuck me!"

I got a condom on my raging erection and drizzled some lube on it. Raquel drew her legs up and exposed her perfectly pink, clean hole to me. "Put some on me, too." I was only too happy to oblige, getting a little more slippery stuff on my fingertips and working it around. She moaned, grinding her hips into my hand just enough so that my fingertip slid inside her. She groaned and ground into me even harder. I worked another finger into her, feeling its heat and tightness and getting even harder as I did so--I didn't think that was possible!

She'd begun stroking again as I fingered her. "God, that's good!" she cried. "But I need you inside me!" I knelt between her stocking-clad legs and positioned the head of my cock at her hole. She moaned again and did that thing with her hips, and suddenly, I was in her. She groaned as I leaned forward, lying down on top of her and kissing her once again, and found myself buried in her to the hilt. My balls were resting against the crack of her ass.

I slowly withdrew and sank back in to her tightness. She was wild, a woman possessed as I began to increase the speed with which I drew back and sank into her, kissing my neck, scratching my back, and crying out in ecstasy. I held her tight and made love to her passionately. I knew that I wasn't going to last all that long, especially since we were holding each other so tightly and I could feel her rock-hard cock pressed between us. She would squeeze me gently as I pushed in, and relax as I withdrew, and it was driving me crazy. I wouldn't be able to hold on much longer. Especially since every time that she clenched her sphincter, I could feel her dick twitch against my belly.

I broke the kiss that had been continuous since I had entered her, and asked, "I want you to come with me, do you want me to stroke you?"

"No, I'm gonna come just like this! Just don't stop!" she groaned, and kissed me again even harder. It only took me another minute or two of thrusting into her before I could feel my whole member get more sensitive as the tingle in my feet grew, and I cried, "I'm gonna come!"

"I'm gonna come, too! God this feels good!" she panted. A few seconds later I buried myself inside her to the hilt and felt my cock pulse as stream after stream of cum spurted into her. I groaned and held her tighter as I felt her muscles start to contract sporadically. She held me even tighter than she had been and screamed, and I felt hers pulse, too, and then felt the sticky wetness between our bodies as she came, very hard.

Panting, she gasped, "That was the best sex I've ever had! Nobody's ever been able to make me come that way!"

I kissed her, and answered, "That was amazing. If I wasn't spent already, I'd want to do it again."

We cuddled and kissed and began talking about how she had become the beautiful woman that she was, and some of the experiences that had caused her to be so cautious about revealing her true self to me.

Born as a male but never feeling right, she'd been the child of a very supportive mother who had not only not minded that her son wanted to dress like a girl, she had been cool enough to help by buying clothes and teaching her gender-confused child how to dress, walk, talk, and act like a girl while she was still in junior high. Her mother had even gone so far as moving to another school district so that Raquel could enroll as a girl and begin living full-time as a female. Hormone therapy had begun as soon as she was old enough, and by the time she graduated, Raquel had grown to be a beautiful young woman—even sprouting a pair of breasts big enough that most of the other girls in her class were jealous. And they'd appeared on their own; DD cup breasts on a person who'd been born male due only to hormones was unheard of; her doctor had shaken his head and chuckled, telling her that she was just lucky. Raquel had agreed.

Throughout high school she'd remained a virgin, though she hadn't been lonely for male companionship, and had learned how to give an excellent blowjob before she went off to college. There, she'd actually taken the risk of showing someone her magnificent body, and he'd nearly destroyed her emotionally. He'd even told all of his friends. The ridicule was so bad that Raquel ended up transferring to another school and not really making any friends until she graduated.

Once more, she'd tried to trust someone and been burned again once she'd started working. This asshole had actually punched her after he'd reached down during a blow job to try and feel her pussy. He'd been so shocked—and stupid—that he had actually punched her and spit on her, storming out. Another guy was nearly as bad but had slapped her instead. The result was just as bad: Raquel had never been penetrated by a person, only with one of her toys. "And I have quite a few," she giggled as she told me that.

She had talked to a few guys who were actively searching for a girl like her that she'd found online, but was creeped out by each one; they only seemed to see her genitalia, not the person attached, and that made her feel just as much like a freak as getting hit or spit on and insulted.

She confided that I was the only person that she'd told everything to that had treated her like a human being. I admitted that I had been trying to "hook up" with a transsexual girl for my entire adult life, but I couldn't just treat her like a sex object—it was an added bonus that my new girlfriend had a cock just as big as mine.

She had never tried being on the giving end, had never really thought about it, but said she'd be willing to try. At this point, we were both nearly asleep, and as I drifted off to a peaceful slumber, I heard the birds outside chirping and could see the sky beginning to get light.

I awoke to bright sunlight in my face. I was hot. I threw off the covers and realized that I was the only one in the bed. As I got up to head for the bathroom, I heard activity in the kitchen. I smiled, took care of business, and, after putting my boxers back on, headed to see her.

Raquel's smile was radiant as she saw me when I walked in. "Morning, sexy," she murmured as she kissed me softly.

"Morning," I answered. "You look fantastic."

"You can't be serious. I just got up," she insisted, but she looked great in just a pair of cotton shorts and a tight white t-shirt. Through which I could see her nipples. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail, and she wasn't wearing any makeup. And she put Helen of Troy to shame, made her look like an old hag.

"I think you look good enough to eat," I answered with a lecherous grin.

She smiled, and offered coffee instead. I accepted and just gazed at her, drinking in her beauty as I sipped my coffee. "So what do we do now?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, where do we go from here? That was the best I've ever had, too, and I want more," I explained.

She giggled. "Maybe after breakfast. How do eggs, bacon, and toast sound?"

"Just what the doctor ordered. My favorite."

"Good," she said, setting her coffee down and getting up. "I'll get it started."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Just keep talking like you are and that's all I need," she told me with another dazzling smile.

We chatted, getting to know each other better outside of sex while she cooked. We were silent as we ate, saying everything with looks and smiles.

Once we had finished, she cleared the table. "I think I'm going to take a shower. You're welcome to join me if you want," she told me over her shoulder as her beautiful ass wiggled toward the bathroom.

I followed eagerly.

I kissed her again as she stripped, turning on and adjusting the water. I shucked my boxers and stepped in with her, marveling at how good she looked with her long auburn hair wet, and the droplets of water as they cascaded over her luscious curves.

We traded places so that I could wet myself down. As I closed my eyes and let the water run through my hair, I felt her hand around my already semi-hard cock; she began to stroke slowly. I finished wetting my hair and kissed her, reciprocating her action. She moaned as we began kissing more passionately. Within seconds I had dropped to my knees and had her in mouth, my hands on her buttocks as I hungrily sucked on her hardness. She sighed, leaning into the water as I pleasured her and running her fingers through my hair. As I sucked on her, I reached up and tweaked her nipples, eliciting a moan. My hands made their way back down to her ass, and soon I had spread her cheeks and was probing her with my fingers again. "That feels so good..." she whimpered as another finger, the third, entered her. At this point, she was rubbing her tits and pinching her own nipples while I went down on her. "You've got to stop...I'm gonna come if you don't..." I merely made my own approval known with a hum around her cock, which shortly began to swell a little. She cried out and filled my mouth with her tasty seed. "Don't swallow it," she gasped, pulling me to my feet. I had kept all that she'd emptied into my mouth and shared it as we kissed again.

Raquel began to stroke my hard cock as we kissed. "Hurry up and get clean," she urged. "I want you inside me again." We washed our bodies quickly, helping scrub each other, which was very erotic in and of itself, and got out as soon as we were done. Pausing only to towel off, I beat her to the bedroom and lay down on my back.

"Wanna ride?" I asked.

"More than anything else," she told me with lust in her voice. She had another condom on me and was spreading lube on her entrance in seconds. My transsexual girlfriend then straddled my hips and guided me into her very tight ass, moaning loudly as she impaled herself. I sighed and reached up to fondle her enormous tits as she began to rock up and down on me, moaning continuously. She leaned down to kiss me after a few minutes as I continued to work her nipples over. "I love it when you do that," she moaned. "It hurts but it turns me on so much!" On a lark, I released one of them and gave her a playful smack on her ass. She moaned and started to ride me harder. I took that to mean that she liked that, too, so I spanked her again, but quite a bit harder. She cried out, "Yeah! God, that's so fucking good!" I kept spanking her as she rode me until she was in a torrent of lust, and was stroking herself furiously as she rode me and milked my cock with her ass.

"I'm gonna come," I groaned.

"Come in me, please!" she nearly shouted as she upped the pace of her stroking again.

I only had to spank her one more time, and then we both soared over the edge. I grabbed her hips and forced her down on me even harder as my hips bucked, and then I was filling her, nearly shouting myself as she screamed and ropes of her cum landed on my chest. She dismounted and licked my chest clean as we caught our breaths.

"You like pain some, don't you?" I asked a few minutes later.

"It turns me on so much," Raquel agreed.

"How much?"

"So much that I've even...umm...fantasized about that some."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that...I've thought about being tied up. It always gets me off harder when I think of that," she explained.

I was silent for a few seconds, thunderstruck. This girl was perfect! I had quite the dominant streak and adored seeing a beautiful woman trussed up.

She looked at me, concern on her face. "Did I freak you out or anything?"

"Not at all!" I replied. "That kind of thing turns me on, too. That's why I like pinching your nipples so much."

Raquel grinned. "This keeps looking better and better." I smiled back in agreement.

We spent the rest of the weekend together. We watched several movies, ordered take-out, and got to know each other much better. We even covered the topic of bondage in more detail, and it turned out that she had a few accessories for practicing that. I hadn't been able to keep my hands off of her all weekend and was almost completely exhausted, but when she mentioned that, I couldn't help myself. I reached over, caressed her left breast through her t-shirt, and then clamped down on the nipple, hard.

She gasped, closed her eyes, and threw her head back. I could see her "clit" twitch and begin to stiffen through the thong she was wearing—the only other garment that she was wearing.

"You like that?" I murmured.

She sighed deeply and whispered, "Oh, my god...I fucking love that."

I alternated to the other nipple and could see the satiny fabric of her thong beginning to stretch quite a bit. She was almost fully hard already. I released her nipple and stood. "Let's head into the bedroom," I suggested, offering her my hand.

She took it and we just about ran into the bedroom. I stripped her t-shirt off as well as mine, and ditched my boxers. "Where do you keep your toys and stuff?"

"In the drawer over there," she told me, indicating her nightstand. I opened the drawer and found nipple clamps with thumbscrews, allowing you to set how hard they pinched, handcuffs, a blindfold, and a pair of silk scarves.

"Lay down," I told her. She did so, smiling. I got the scarves and used them to tie her wrists to the bedposts. She closed her eyes and sighed. A look between her legs showed just how aroused she was; her clit was entirely engorged. I kissed her deeply while I ran my hand up and down her body, paying special attention to her enormous breasts, pinching her nipples harder than I had yet. She moaned, a sound full of lust. I was just as turned on as she was, my cock rigid.

I broke free of our lip lock and returned to the drawer. I held the nipple clamps up before and she sighed. "I want you to fuck me. Please."

"If you're good," I replied with a small smile. I dragged the steel chain over her belly, making her draw in a sharp breath. "Cold, isn't it?"

"Yeah..." she sighed. I adjusted the thumbscrews so that when I put them on her nearly perfect nipples they wouldn't pinch her too hard and put it on her right nipple. She breathed in deeply again, closing her eyes, and I noticed that her erection twitched. I put the other on her left nipple and she moaned.

"Oh, god...please fuck me..." I kissed her again, moving my way down her neck, liberally attending to her magnificent breasts, and then kissed my way down her perfect tummy. I kissed around her crotch as she spread her legs wide, moaning softly. I kissed everywhere but her stiff member deliberately which made her moan even more. After a minute or two of teasing her, I suddenly took as much of her erection into my mouth as I could. She gasped. I slowly bobbed my head up and down while I ran my tongue around the base of her head, working the bottom of the shaft with my hand. She groaned and begged, "Please let me suck your cock, baby. That feels so fucking good!" I replied with a noise to indicate that I wasn't going to let her (at least not yet) and continued ministering to her.

After a minute or two of just pleasing her, I straddled her head so that Raquel could do as she had requested. She moaned deeply and began doing an expert job. I found myself groaning around her shaft while she moaned softly, both of us trying to tell the other how close to ecstasy we were.

After a minute or two I could feel myself getting close so I pulled myself out of her mouth and released her from mine. I quickly slipped a condom on and knelt between her legs, holding them up and spreading them wide. She groaned, "Oh, yeah. Please fuck me! I'm gonna come just from having you inside me!" I toyed with her, just pushing the head of my cock into her hole, eliciting more sounds of pleasure, and then would pull it back out and run it in circles just outside. After less than a minute of that she was begging for me to put it inside her; I could see how turned on that she was. Not only was her clit hard as rock but there was a tiny runnel of preseminal fluid dripping from the tip to her lower belly.

After a few more seconds of teasing her, I plunged myself into her as deep as I could. My transsexual girlfriend almost screamed and thrust her hips toward me. I pushed her legs far back enough so that her knees where in her armpits and kissed her fiercely, starting to pound into her ferociously. I usually have a hard time climaxing with a condom on, but I knew that I wasn't going to last long. She was writhing and groaning as I fucked her. I bent my head down and picked the chain between her nipple clamps up with my teeth, drawing back to put some tension on them. She groaned, "Please make them tighter!" I was too happy to oblige. I backed the thumbscrews all of the way out so that the full force of the springs was bearing down on her nipples and she moaned again.

"I'm gonna come so hard," she groaned. "Just from having you inside me!" I redoubled my efforts since I was very close myself. Within another minute I could feel the orgasm beginning in my toes.

"I'm gonna come, too," I grunted, releasing the chain from my mouth and putting it in hers. "Hold it there," I ordered. She moaned again, closing her eyes as she created even more tension than I had put on her nipple clamps. My orgasm started and I began to pound her even more forcefully. She did scream around the chain as she climaxed and her ass clamped down on me like a vise. I came that much harder inside her as she shot spurt after spurt of her jizz all over her chest. It was on her tits, her belly, and she'd even shot some onto her neck.

Still inside her, I released her legs and kissed it all off of her. She let the chain fall out of her mouth, panting. "I don't think I have ever come that hard!"

"Yeah," I agreed. "I don't normally come that hard, either. It looks like we're even more right for each other."

At that she just smiled. "Want me to take these off?" I inquired, indicating her nipple clamps.

"Yeah." As I did she gasped in pain. Her nipples were very stiff and red, so I kissed each of them gently as I removed the clamps. Her still stiff cock twitched every time my tongue flicked over them. Next, I untied her wrists and lay down next to her to catch my breath.

"That was fucking amazing!" she said.

I agreed. She told me that she'd never expected to find someone as understanding and sweet who she felt that she could trust to tie her up.

"How do you do that?" I asked.

"Do what?"

"Come without having to be...um...stimulated," I elaborated, slightly embarrassed.

"Oh." She giggled a little. "The first time that I tried getting something inside of myself it was one of the best feelings I've ever had and it turned me on a lot. When I was old enough to get myself a toy, I did. It still felt amazing, but when I found my prostate I realized that whenever something bumped in to it, I felt it all of the way down to my toes. The first time I came without touching myself, just using a toy, I was fantasizing about being tied up and wanted to know how long I could take it if I couldn't. So I kept doing it to myself and before I knew it, I came harder than I ever had before. I...got a fair amount of practice before now, and so I almost never use my hands."

Floydman1
Floydman1
356 Followers