Meeting Raquel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Floydman1
Floydman1
356 Followers

"That's very cool," I said. "I've tried doing the same thing once or twice and while I can get close, I can't do that. Maybe I'm just not patient enough."

"You like to receive?" she asked, a little surprised.

"Sometimes."

"Sometimes I feel like I'd rather be doing instead of getting done myself," she told me with a twinkle in her eye. "Maybe we can switch places," she said as she kissed sweetly.

After a few moments of silence, Raquel confided, "I've got another fantasy."

"What's that?"

She looked down and was silent for a moment. Then she said in almost a whisper, "I'd like to be a slave. You don't think that's too kinky, do you?"

"Actually, I've always wanted to have a girl like you as a sex slave, too," I confided. "You're too good to be true." We ended up going to bed after talking about a few other related topics.

The next day was Sunday, and I had to go home. The next month or so was a blur. Working and spending every spare moment with her, and thinking about her when I wasn't with her. I had fallen in love.

Floydman1
Floydman1
356 Followers