All Comments on 'Meeting the Maddisons Ch. 03'

by tompayne1809

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
mentalmanmentalmanabout 12 years ago
Outstanding

It just gets better and better! So over the top, but that's what fantasy is all about! Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I wish you had described the shaving in more detail

IT would have been perfect.

MrLurkerMrLurkerabout 12 years ago

Doing a flip-flop of personality's of Gloria from prude

to gang-bang queen in a half day.

Any chance of serious one on one intimacy for

the son & mother just ended if hes going to be sharing

her with 30+ strangers.

Here's where you just lost me as a reader....

3*

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 12 years ago
Still sizzling! A five!

Well, now I know how the mother reacted...quite a nice surprise, actually. A very hot tale, Mr. Payne! I hope to read more about the Madisons. Thank you for this very erotic tale.

max052max052about 12 years ago
near speechless

love a group sex/incest scene, mother/son first time was flawless. can't thank you enough for a great chapter to a great series. you have our utmost gratitude, please continue.

max052

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story

Quite possibily the best incest-group sex story in print at Literotica. I had a hardon from the time I began reading until the final orgasm. The group scene with son and mom fucking while dad gets a blow job was so intense that I found my hand stroking my cock that was already wet with pre-cum. And, when the group continued in its sex acts I almost had an orgasm. I concluded my hand job while watching a young guy screw his aunt while

his parents watched. It was a fantastic day for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good story

Can't wait to see where this is going.

petecopetecoabout 12 years ago
A five

I've enjoyed the Maddisons very much. I also like Jim's family. Their a real horny bunch all eight of them in the two families. I hope to find out how practice goes and of coarse how the actual Olympics wins happen in your next chapters.

Pete

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
Even better that the last chapter.

Could it be that George, Gloria and Jim are going to be spending a lot of time at the Maddisons' from now on?

Jim could practice with fucking Gloria a lot at home too. Getting her in shape for a gang bang, making sure she orgasms a lot before she goes for the olympics.

A great story and I hope to see more soon.

Thanks for the great read

Someone0148Someone0148about 12 years ago
someone0148@yahoo.com

This is one of the best series I have read on Lit, well this one and The Deal by litfan10. I do agree with the person who said there should have been more detail when Gloria was shaved by Laura. I hope you keep this us. Jim needs a little time with his mom around the house, maybe some one on one time. Also want to see more woman on woman, maybe Allison and Gloria. Thank you for this great story.

rosspalrosspalabout 12 years ago
More Tom,More

I sure hope this is not the end of the story. Really among the best on the site.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 12 years ago
Disgusting

I loved it. Wanton debauchery abounds.

The only thing I wasn't keen on was how easily Jim's mom accepted her sons advances. IMO she should have been a little more reticent, especially in front of others.

Overall though, I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ch. 04, Ch. 05, Ch 06... go Tom!

Wow, very good story! I think which Jim's mom have a big chance for to become a true and hot professional whore!

I wait me of all in the sex training of Gloria in her high heel and sexy lingerie, all for the better performance in the Sex Olympics.

In the training I suppose the rivers of sperm ready for the hot mom, double and triple penetration and all pervert action for her best preparation.

I think that at the end Jim's mom it will be a true queen of the cock, for son, father and all friends. Good job Tom, make us dream!

Pedoc60Pedoc60over 11 years ago
Wonderfull

I like this story very much.

How to seduce a family by showing the photos is a really good and hot idea.

Go on...

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 10 years ago
I have read this once before and I continue to be amazed.

I am pretty sure it is mostly a fantasy but it makes you wonder if such things happen. A family that is so well-rounded is questionable but it surely makes a good read. Keep up the good work.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 8 years ago
This just keeps getting better.

Great story so far - looking forward to the rest !

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

Realizing this is a fictious story, to make it borden on the possible, the characters of George, Gloria and Sam need more development, both in depth and breadth. The characters of the Morrisons have been developed and their existence in a real wrld enviroinment is probable and possible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous