Meeting the Maddisons Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charles then got mum on all fours on the couch. He put me at her feet and dad at her head. In none of the pictures so far was I actually touching mum, but in this picture he asked mum if it would be OK to have both dad and me touching her. By now Mum was completely relaxed about being nude with everybody, and readily agreed. Charles told me to get on my knees behind mum and put my hands on her hips. He saw I had deflated somewhat by this time and he clearly wanted a bit more excitement in the picture.

"Jim, would you mind doing a bit of work to get yourself up about three quarters hard?"

"What, are you sure about that Charles," said dad. "We don't want porn pictures."

"No no, not at all George. It's just that you are so much bigger than Jim and we don't want your son to get a complex when the picture shows he's not up to your – er, prominence."

"Come on George, this is art not porn," mum said. "And Charles is being kind and thoughtful for our son. Thank you Charles for being so considerate."

"Oh, all right then," said dad.

I was staring down at my mother's ass for the first time. Her legs were quite close together and I couldn't see down into her asshole in this position. Charles must have noticed because he moved in and showed mum how he wanted her knees spread wider, using the whole width of the couch. I looked down and I could now see right through her cheeks to her little rosebud of an asshole. Laura had done a good job shaving her and she was completely hairless. My prick started to rise all on its own, but I gave it several tugs for forms sake. Charles had dad stand facing her, his prick at three quarter mast just two inches from her face.

"OK, now boys, look down at Gloria with a bit of lust in your eyes. Gloria look at what's in front of you dreamily and open your mouth."

"Is this really art?" asked dad.

Laura piped up from behind her husband: "Who knows if its art, but I know what I like, and this tableau looks absolutely ravishing."

"It's fine with me George, so stop questioning everything," mum said.

Charles snapped away for some time with us in this pose. He had us move closer to mum so that dad's cock was almost touching her open lips and my cock was only a fraction of an inch from her pussy. I could see she was glistening wet. Laura put more oil on us and sprayed us with water to make it look like sweat under the lights.

Charles then tried something very different. He had mum put on some really tall black high heels, and stand about 15 feet from the lounge facing us sitting on the lounge. He told her to stand with her legs spread very wide. Charles made sure both our dicks could be seen, and Laura spread more oil on mum's legs so they shone. My cock was almost fully erect, but mum and dad didn't seem to mind. Charles then got on the floor behind mum with the camera He told dad and I to look at mum as though we were contemplating what to do next with her. Charles positioned his camera so that mum's legs and heels framed the photo in a big upside-down V with us in between He snapped away. It felt very sexy and I could see dad's cock growing as well. It had to be 10 inches pointing up his stomach. I could tell Charles was zooming in to get a good shot of dad's massive prick.

Finally Charles said he'd done enough to give us a good selection and we all relaxed. Laura came over to dad and rested her hand on his thigh.

"You were very well controlled right until the end there, George. But when Charles said to imagine what you two were going to do next to Gloria you got excited. Does that idea turn you on?"

"Oh, ah, hmmm, dunno" mumbled dad embarrassed.

Mum stood beside dad, looking on as Laura's hand edged closer to her husband's almost fully erect cock.

"Of course you know George," mum said. "Jim wasn't ashamed of his erection. I was looking closely at it and I thought him being erect in front of his parents was rather wonderful and special. The pair of you looked very attractive with your erections. Why should you feel ashamed or embarrassed."

"Look, I think I can help you George," Laura said softly. "I have a certain, ah, ability, a talent if you like. Tell me, has anybody ever been able to give you deep throat? I mean, get it all the way down."

Dad shook his head.

"Well, if you like, I'm fairly sure I can get your cock all the way down my throat. It'd be the biggest I've ever tried, but it's something I think I do really well."

"But I'd hurt you. You'd choke on it."

Mum piped in. "Look George, I've never been able to get it all the way down. Heavens, I've tried, but it's just too big for me. Laura is a specialist. She tells me she's managed to get down nine inches and she wants to try to get your ten and a half inches down all the way. It's what she loves doing."

Now I knew what they'd been talking about in the bathroom while Laura shaved the pubic hair off mum. My heart was pounding at the prospect of seeing Laura tackle dad's massive cock. I was thrilled mum was talking so openly about sex in front of me. Did she suspect I'd already had the fantastic experience of being deep throated by Laura Maddison? Maybe, but she didn't seem to mind.

"Come on George, let me try. You might like it," Laura said.

Charles urged dad to accept his wife's offer: "George, my wife is an expert cocksucker and prides herself on how good she is. I'm proud of her amazing talent, and I'd like to see her try to get that huge cock of yours all the way down her throat."

Dad looked up at mum and slowly nodded. Mum leaned over and kissed Laura on the cheek, giving her the go ahead. Laura slowly reached forward and wrapped her hand around dad's cock. She leaned forward and kissed the very tip of his cock head. One hand only covered a third of his shaft. With the thin layer of oil giving some lubrication, she gently massaged him towards a full erection, her hand going up and down the long shaft. Mum reached over and wrapped her hand around the top third of dad's cock, joining Laura in working on dad's dick to get it to full length. Charles was hanging back, unobtrusively taking his photos to capture the moment. I looked around and I saw Mark, Andy and Alison had come into the studio. When they saw what was happening they stripped off. Mark and Andy rubbed their hands all over their older sister, gripping her tits and dipping their fingers into her snatch and asshole. She leaned back and put her arms around her brothers' shoulders, letting them have their way as she watched her mother get to work.

Dad was now fully erect. Laura told him to stand in front of her and she sat on the lounge in front of him, his 10 and a half inch dick pointing straight at her face. Mum stood up and moved to the side where she could get a good view of the action. Charles was shooting pictures on the other side so he could capture Laura and dad, with mum in the background watching them. I moved behind mum and pressed my body into hers, my head nudging hers as we watched the action unfold in front of us. She turned and kissed me, not taking her eyes off Laura as she continued to work her hands and fingers on dad's huge dick and balls. My erect dick fitted neatly into the crack of mum's ass, and I rubbed it up and down, enjoying the feeling of laying my cock along her ass crease. Mum reached around, put her hands on my hips, pulling me in even closer.

In front of us Laura was kissing her way up and down the length of dad's cock, giving it the occasional lick. She held it up in the air over her head and leaned underneath to take his balls into her mouth. I heard him groan. Even mum groaned as she watched intently.

Laura's head moved back and she opened her mouth to take in the head of dad's cock. I could see she was stretching her lips just to get the large head into her mouth. But Laura has had lots of practice. It looked like she was dislocating her jaw to get her mouth wide enough to take all of dad's cock head into her mouth. "Holy shit, go for it mum" said Mark who had moved behind his dad to watch. Andy and Alison pulled up chairs to stand on so they could see clearly.

Laura pressed her mouth forward and took in a good five inches of dad's cock. He was now at the entry to her throat. Laura tilted her head to give a straighter passage into her throat and pushed further. Six, seven, eight inches disappeared into her mouth and throat.

"Oh my God," whispered mum. I increased the tempo of rubbing my dick up and down the crease of her ass and reached around to cup both her breasts, massaging them vigorously. Charles saw the movement and shifted his focus to us for a while, snapping away before returning to the main feature attraction of the show before us. Alison noticed our movement and thoughtfully came over with some oil. I leaned back and she squirted the oil over mum's buttocks and my dick still nestling between her cheeks. Alison kissed me and muttered: "Remember, you can never have too much lube." She kissed me again and went back to watching her mother.

Laura had now swallowed nine inches. I could see her throat stretching to accommodate dad's cock. There was still another inch and a half to go. I didn't think she could make it. But then she did that movement of shaking of her throat side to side like a shark that I'd seen her do before, and she pressed on, forcing her mouth forward to get more of it down. Half an inch more and she gulped. No, don't tell me she can't do it. Mark, Andy and Alison were cheering her on.

"This is it mum, the final push," shouted Alison.

"You can do it mum," said Andy.

"Come on Laura, the last inch," said mum, gyrating herself against me, holding me in close by my hips, urging me to keep up the rhythm as my cock rubbed up and down her ass crease.

Laura steeled herself, and with one more determined push her lips slid forward over the last inch of dad's cock, her throat responding to steadily advance on the last inch. Finally, finally her nose pressed hard into dad's groin and her chin nudged his balls. He was all the way inside her. She had deep throated an incredible ten and a half inches. Her children cheered. Charles was almost weeping with pride as he clicked away in overdrive to record this moment for ever.

Mum was jumping up and down in excitement, my dick going with her in her ass crease.

Laura slowly withdrew, the sight of the long ten and a half inches of saliva soaked cock leaving her throat and mouth was breathtaking. What a movie this would make! She leaned back and gazed with pride at the glistening long cock she had just deep throated. Dad was shaking his head in disbelief. Laura beamed as she looked around at her family and raised her arms over her head shouting in triumph. Charles leaned forward to kiss her on the lips. Mum bent over to kiss her too. They locked lips for a few seconds before mum moved to kiss dad's cock which was hovering in front of Laura's face.

"OK, now that I know I can do it, let's get to work," Laura said to dad. She moved forward again and took his cock back in her mouth commencing a long and hard deep throating that stretched her mouth and throat beyond anything she had done before.

Mum turned to me and kissed me on the lips. "Oh, Jim, I'm so happy for him. He's always been afraid he couldn't have normal sex. Now Laura's shown it is possible."

I was pleased to hear my mother regarded deep throat as normal sex. What else did she consider normal that most people thought to be extreme?

We looked back at Laura. Her head was pistoning up and down on dad's cock, getting nearly all of it in at each thrust. Occasionally she took a deep breath and pushed him all the way down her throat to the very root. It was getting easier for her all the time. Dad was having trouble keeping his balance as she rammed in and out on him, so Laura had him lie down and she lay down on top of him in a sixty nine position. This seemed an even better position for her as she managed to get dad all the way down her throat at every second or third thrust.

Mum turned to me again. "How do you feel about this Jim? It's not every day you see your dad being deep throated by a beautiful woman." She looked at me coyly. "It's not every day you get to rub your cock up and down your mother's ass either. Are you feeling OK?" she said as she kissed me on the lips and looked into my eyes.

"Sure mum, but I don't think I can hold out like this much longer."

"Oh poor baby," mum said, and reached down to hold my cock. She pulled it back and forth gently, her other hand reaching under to caress my balls.

I don't know what came over me, but I picked mum up and carried her to the coffee table, threw on some cushions and laid her down on her back. She lay there, her legs spread wide open, looking at me. I saw her pussy was very wet, and I gently stroked her there. She gave me a loving nod and a smile, indicating I could enter her.

I lowered myself and thrust my cock into her in one motion. She was so wet there was hardly any resistance. I felt the warmth and wetness of my mother's pussy grip my cock as I ground it into her as deep as I could. Holy shit, I was fucking my mother! She looked up at me with love in her eyes and opened her legs even wider. She reached around and put her hands around the back of my neck. She pulled me down to her lips. She whispered in my ear:

"Come on dear, do whatever you want with me. I love you so much."

That was it. I wasn't holding anything back and I started slamming in and out of her. She groaned, urging me on. Mark, Andy and Alison came over to watch and they cheered me on. I liked the feeling of putting on a show, and I poured everything I had into driving in and out of her.

"Don't come inside me dear, not this time. Pull out when you're about to cum. I want to see it, I want to share it with you." she whispered in my ear as she bucked under me.

"Where do you want it mum," I asked, hoping I'd get the answer I wanted.

"My face dear, cum all over my face."

Fantastic!

With that I roared and pulled out, sliding up her body spurting cum over her tits and her face. Stream after stream hit her on her forehead, cheeks, lips and chin. Throughout it all she kept looking at me, smiling. She reached for my balls giving them a gentle squeeze as though to drain me completely.

I fell aside exhausted. But it wasn't over for mum. Mark was between her legs, his cock raring to go.

"May I?" he asked politely. He seemed to be asking both mum and me if it was OK for him to fuck her. Mum glanced up at me as if to ask if it was alright with me. I nodded, and she looked back at Mark.

"Come on inside Mark," she said in a husky voice. Mark didn't waste any time, thrusting his dick into mum in one big lunge. I could hear the squish of her juices as her cunt embraced another teenage dick. As Mark fucked her I moved behind her head and gently put my arms under her shoulders to support her, pushing her against Mark as he slammed into her. Mark lasted a good five minutes before he too withdrew and poured his cum over her belly and breasts. As soon as Mark left, Andy took his place. Alison knelt beside us, kneading mum's cum covered breasts and sucking her nipples as her brother fucked her. Andy fucked her more slowly than Mark. Mum was obviously enjoying it, thrusting her hips up to meet Andy's thrusts. I was still behind her head, my arms supporting her by the shoulders. Mum tilted her head back as her body rocked from Andy's deeper steadier fucking, and looked into my eyes.

"I love you so much Jim. I love you and your father more than ever. I didn't know I could feel so much love."

"I love you too mum, very, very much. I am so proud of you," and I leaned in to kiss her sperm covered face, ending in a long kiss on her slippery lips and we slipped into a long deep French kiss.

When I lifted my head Charles was there as ever to capture the moment. A few minutes later Andy pulled out and crawled over her body to spray his sperm all over mum's face. It ran in rivulets down her cheeks, over her forehead and dripped down to her neck.

Mum tilted her sperm covered face to me and I smiled at her.

"You look so beautiful mum."

Charles handed his camera to Alison and he too mounted my mother. He had a long deep steady rhythm to his fucking and he drove my mum to orgasm. I held her body as she stiffened and tensed, caressed her soaked face as she cried out in ecstasy. Charles pulled out and squirted his seed all over mum's belly, tits and face. It was running down her face and the sides of her body. With a sigh she fell into a post-orgasm sleep.

I made sure mum was comfortable and went over to see how dad was doing with Laura. I was amazed she was still going on his cock, ramming it all the way to the root down her gullet with a degree of determination that concerned me. She appeared to have drifted to another dimension where the only objects that existed were a ten and a half inch cock, her lips, her tongue, her mouth and her throat. I checked with dad but he too seemed to be in another world, a grin a mile wide on his face.

"Don't worry Jim, I've seen this happen before," said Charles who'd come up beside me. "She gets into a level of cock sucking that just transports her away. I'm amazed your dad has managed to hold back this long. But this is great practice for Laura. See how she's getting that huge cock all the way down her throat now without any hesitation."

Indeed she was. Bang, bang, bang. From the head right down to the very base, over and over. No barrier seemed to be in the way as the huge cock slipped through her mouth, over her gullet and deep down her throat. The deep throating had produced a massive amount of saliva which pooled around dad's groin and on the sheet between dad's legs. Her face, neck and chest were covered in her slippery drool. Her eyes were closed. She seemed determined to keep going forever, up and down, right to the very base of his shaft, then tipping over the base to bury her nose in his balls.

Alison was watching closely. She must have been getting a bit worried about her mother too, because she crept her fingers in under dad's balls and down to his asshole. It was very well lubricated down there with all the spit and saliva Laura's throat was expelling. Alison slowly slipped her finger into dad's asshole, moving it around searching for his prostate. I thought this girl would make a truly great ass doctor. She found what she was looking for and started massaging it to bring dad to orgasm. His breathing increased in intensity, he lifted his hips off the ground, and his cock seemed to grow even bigger. Laura knew what was coming and she slammed her head down even harder, wanting to take all his cum as deep as possible into her throat to spurt straight into her stomach. Charles and I watched intently as dad's balls retracted and his cock exploded down Laura's throat. Spurt after spurt squirted straight into her stomach. Laura didn't move, not even come up for air, but kept him rammed deep down her throat. When dad could spurt no more Laura still didn't move. Dad's massive cock was embedded in Laura's throat. Charles gently lifted Laura's head until dad's cock slid out of her mouth like a huge python leaving a cave. When the cock head finally plopped out, a huge stream of sperm, mucous and saliva rushed from her mouth. She seemed unconscious, but Charles knew what he was doing. He laid her head down gently and I was relieved when Laura's eyes flittered open, she took a deep breath and gave a huge smile.

"You OK dear?" he asked softly. Laura nodded and purred in satisfaction. Charles kissed her tenderly on the cheek and moved her into a more comfortable position to recover.

"She'll be with us again in a few minutes. She just gets rather carried away in her cocksucking. But she loves it so much I don't intervene even when I think it's going too far. I've learned Laura can handle everything that's thrown at her in sex. I've never seen her unable to handle anything, and she's constantly pushing the barriers."