Meeting the Maddisons Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura did recover after a while and said it was the best cocksucking she'd ever had. I thought that might make Charles and the twins jealous, but they seemed very happy for her. Dad said he felt like his head had exploded right through the roof. He was so excited somebody had finally been able to perform deep throat on him. He announced that of course he'd help Laura with her Olympic deep throat training.

Mum seemed very content and happy, putting her arms around dad and me and hugging us close. We felt completely at ease sitting around naked with the Maddisons. Mum didn't even want to wash off the sperm that was still coating her face, chest and belly. She declared it a badge of honour. At that point Laura suggested mum might like to consider trying out for the Sex Olympics.

"Oh but what event could I do?' she said. "I can't deep throat like you. I can't get George in my ass. I don't have any special skills."

"But you do mum," I said. "You proved it tonight."

"Oh come on dear, what can I do that other women can't do?"

"Mum, you'd be great for the gang bang title. The way you took me and three others tonight with such loving and ease was sensational. You didn't baulk at how many cocks were fucking you. I think you could be a contender."

The others all joined in urging her to make a go for it. Laura was most enthusiastic.

"Gloria, you'd be fantastic. Some women just lie there and the men go in and out and that's it. Where's the beauty in that? The gang bang isn't scored on just how many men you have, but how well you enjoy it and the way you give pleasure to so many men. It's one of the most popular events."

"How many men would I need to have to win?"

"Oh I think 20 to 30. There have been women who took up to 100 men, but they didn't get the gold medal because they had fluffers – women to help to get the men erect. It was just in and out, one after the other. To be honest it got really boring after a while. The true gold medalist gets the men excited all by herself. What's important is the way you tackle the gang bang. The judges give points for style and grace as well as just the numbers."

"I don't know if I could fuck that many men in one go. What do you think George?"

"You could do it honey. You are one hell of a great fuck. What do you say Jim?"

"From what I saw tonight I know you could do it mum."

"I can help too Gloria" said Charles. "It helps to go over videos of you making love so you can improve the sight for the judges. It's a matter of rhythm and style, not just opening your legs."

"Don't forget it's oral and anal sex too," said Alison. "You have to be an all rounder. I can help with the anal, and mum with the oral."

"Alright, I'll do it," said mum determinedly. "And the good thing is that I have all of you to help me practice."