All Comments on 'Megan & David Ch. 02'

by maniax

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Just a waste of time

What story are you trying to tell? Maybe going back to Junior High and starting with a story outline would help. In the meantime don't quit your day job.

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Needs a few more chapters

Instead of telling your kids "no kids" you should be thankful. He has a cock and she has a cunt, and they are in love. Nowadays few incest situations produce dummies, and you should look forward to your grandchildren from this union.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Loved it...

I liked how the father reacted in his head, but then calmed himself down.

tinman69stinman69sover 19 years ago
Damned good 2nd Chapter!

Please disregard the first poster here. If it wasn't a coward, it would have left it's name. But I think you did really good and I am looking forward to the next chapter of this awesome story.

But I wonder if it is a fantasy story or is it based on a true story? pm me to answer if you like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Continue the story

Enjoyed this story more than any other story that I have read on this site. It was great!! Please continue this story, I would like to read more about Megan, David and the rest of the family. Like what happens to the sister Bea and what happens when Megan & David are at school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Please, please, please continue this story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

You definately need to write more about megan and david. This is very good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous