Megan & Jessie #06

Story Info
Day at The Gym: Megan.
10.5k words
4.55
11.5k
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,090 Followers

Part 1

"You really don't think I could use a bit of slimming up? I don't know, I think I could use a little work. This ass is far from perfect!" Jessie exclaims, her hips cocked to a side as she looks over her shoulder to me. She even groped one of her own cheeks as she inspected herself. I just don't know some days. At times, I think it would be impossible for Jessie to do anything intentionally cruel. Yet days like this, I wonder if she understands how much she tortures me.

I bit my lip and looked away. I fought back saying something too obvious like "it's the most perfect butt I've ever seen." It's how I felt, and I wish I could stare more. Yet I had to at least pretend to be nonchalant. My tongue was tied entirely, not sure what to do. Why was she standing around in JUST her pink bra anyways? Why did she come to the gym without wearing panties?

Though she was very fit, Jessie tried to convince me she needed to make coming to a gym a regular thing. She enlisted my help in this task. She hoped someone as punctual as me could keep make it a habit. I will admit, she can have problems keeping to a schedule.

I tried telling her it wasn't all that necessary. That's how I've ended up with her flashing her gorgeous charms at me I guess. I wish I could comfortably point out how she was discrediting her own argument with all the sexy posing, that she was perfect, but there was no way I could. I really didn't want our relationship to become weird because she found out how much I was into her.

Ever try not looking at your crush's butt when she was showing it off though? It's not easy! I tried to change the subject a bit, "I really don't think you need it as much as you say, but I do think you could do with some underwear! You wouldn't even wear panties here?"

"Gotta keep cool when exercising Megan! When I do some at home, I usually stretch, do my yoga, and all that naked!" That was too much info for me! My face was getting redder by the second as images crossed my mind of her doing that! "Wouldn't wear anything here if I could!" she added.

"Jessie, please, control yourself at least a little?" I begged. There really was a risk she wouldn't put her clothes on if she thought she could get away with it! I closed my locker. I again looked at Jessie, seeing her in just that bra of hers. It was probably too small for her. Maybe she wouldn't want to get undressed so often if she wore clothes that were comfortable!! Or maybe she just filled it out too well. Maybe I had to control myself instead!

Jessie did finally put her shorts on. She was staring at her shirt. "Jessie, come on. Hurry it along already!" I urged her. With a gruff, she put it on. She started to pout, and part of me wished I could let her keep it off, but I didn't want to see her get in trouble!

We left the little locker room, and we made our way to the yoga room. I was hoping I'd be able to keep up with Jessie today. She really was better than me at the physical type stuff; last thing I needed was to make myself look foolish in front of her. I know it's silly to hope that she'll somehow notice me, but perhaps if I used these little exercise days to get a bit more fit ... well maybe in my dreams at least she'd be into me!

A blonde woman was working away at some stretches when we got to the yoga room. She seemed focused, so I didn't want to bother her. Jessie was already limbering up as I set some of our stuff down. I joined Jessie in her warm ups.

After a bit, I noticed something had caught Jessie's attention. She was staring at the blonde a lot. I was actually sort of worried, as the blonde was pretty. I really didn't want to be jealous. "Megan... she's not wearing a shirt," Jessie remarked, revealing the real reason for her staring!

I looked too. It really hadn't clicked before, but the girl didn't have a proper shirt on. Yet the sports bra was plenty decent. I knew what Jessie was angling at.

"Look, I know, but it's a bit different, ok?" I tried to argue. Again, Jessie was pouting! "Seriously, it's different."

"How so?" She asked. She tapped her foot. I can't believe I was having this argument! I got plenty good of a look at her bra... the pink fabric was too revealing. How do I explain that to her though? I can't just out myself and tell her that her cleavage was too noticeable in it; that would be admitting I'd been looking!

Trying not to blurt out something like, "You're too sexy," I calmly tried to make my case. "You'll just look suspicious if you take it off now."

"But I'm so hot Megan! I need a bit of relief!" I quickly looked away, trying to hide my red face. She was so bad with her words! Either I couldn't think what to say, or she was saying the wrong thing!

"Be sure to not work too hard ladies!" we both heard. The blonde had gotten up, and was set to leave.

"You too! Best of luck," Jessie responded. Jessie gave me some sort of sly smile once the woman was gone. My excuse of looking suspicious was gone! Jessie didn't even wait for the door to close to whip her shirt off and toss it to the side!

I put my palm to my face, sighing heavily. I wanted to get her to put it back on, but it was no use. It didn't help that she looked great dressing in those tiny shorts and bra! I just had to hope she didn't look too out of place; the last thing I wanted was for her to get in trouble or someone to think less of her!

"Now, come help me out," she requested. She sat down. "Hold onto my feet, would you?" I obliged, ok with taking a break from stretching anyways. I kneeled in front of her, grabbing her feet and holding them to the ground. I watched as she did a sit up; bring herself up to her raised knees.

Up and down Jessie went. My eyes followed her each time, her beauty and swaying was practically hypnotizing me. I leaned in a smidge, hoping her to not notice. I started to have odd thoughts, picturing her kissing me on her up rise. I watched the way her bra clad breasts pressed to her legs too.

I wondered how it would look if she was naked, like she claimed she did. How would her bare breasts look, pressed and squishing against her legs? Even now I could see a lot of the bare thigh up the legs of her shorts. How sweet a sight it could be to see between her knees and thighs at her little treasure...

"You know, I'm still a bit hot and bothered," Jessie lamented. I nearly fainted. I had to assume she didn't mean it the way I heard it. How does a girl who wants to take her clothes off so often be this innocent?

I had to put a stop to her doing anything illegal of course, "You can't go stripping naked at the gym you know." I wished she could though.

She kept doing her sit-ups as she continued her thought, "yeah, but I guess I just worry a bit. It's easier to move around without normally. I think it would be a bit of a turn off too for a girl to be dressed in gross and sweaty clothes. Doing it naked would avoid that!"

I wanted to tell her she could never smell bad, but that's probably a quick way to make your best friend think you're a total creep! I was a bit worried though... did she really think sweaty gym clothes was a turn off? I hadn't worked out too hard yet, but what if I did get to that point?

"Your turn. You sure you don't want to take a bit off first though? I really do think you'll have an easier time with a bit less on!"

I couldn't undress too... but what if I did end up gross because of my modesty? The other girl did get away with a bra showing, and mine was more decent than Jessie's. I gripped the hem of my shirt. Could I do it?

I gulped... then started to lift my shirt. I had my eyes closed, but as I got the shirt towards my bra, I peeked. I saw Jessie staring right at my chest! I was glad to hide my face with my shirt, cause my cheeks were turning bright red! I get so self conscious when she looks at me!

"Much better!" Jessie said. She was staring right at my navy blue sports bra as I held my top to my side. I went and picked up her shirt, bothered by it sitting around messily. That's when she commented "Keeping the shorts on too? Come on, you don't need to double layer when working out!"

"I can't take them off Jessie! People don't work out in only underwear," I babbled back! What was she even suggesting?

She seemed genuine confused. "They look enough like shorts. What's the big deal?" Was Jessie looking at me when I changed before?! I was too caught off guard, realizing she took note of what underwear I chose. She was able to somehow get up right next to me, and her hands on the waistband of my shorts!

"What are... are you... doing?" I asked in a stutter. Jessie pushes my shorts down a bit, revealing part of my navy blue boyshorts. I took a few steps backwards, unable to say more. My breathing turned sharp. I've had some dreams like this...

The shorts got lowered. I don't know if I could keep resisting her. "They look good on you Megan! Don't be shy!" She maybe didn't know it, but she was too good at making me practically melt. She got the shorts to my thighs, and after another step back, she helped them the rest of the way. I don't' think I was thinking straight. We felt alone enough, but maybe I was trusting Jessie too much.

I took the discarded clothing, and set it on a nearby pile of towels. I crossed my arms in front of my body, feeling basfhul. Not only was Jessie staring at me in my underwear, but I was starting to worry my need for the gym was showing. That's when she said the sweetest thing, "See, you're the one who doesn't need to tone much! You're just cute as you are I think. Surprised you bothered to come with me."

"Jessie! I... I mean... no... I'm not... you are..." I couldn't get my words out again.

Jessie giggled and walked us back to our mat. "Fine, then stretch up and get to it. We'll put a bit of muscle on your petite self." I started to stretch per her instruction. Being in my underwear was very embarrassing though, I was showing a lot of my body with every movement!

She had me sitting on the floor. It was a powerful view, seeing her get on her knees and put her hands on my knees. Again, it reminded me of some dreams I've had about her! I had to actively try to mentally cool down a bit!

I really wasn't as good as Jessie; my frail body was having a tough time even after a few sit-ups. I didn't want to disappoint Jessie. Every time I made it up, she gave this incredible warm smile! So I started to think about that little kissing scenario, but this time was Jessie who was rewarding me with them every time I made it to the top. After another set, I was starting to feel the burn, and also worried I may have actually puckered my lips once or twice! Gosh, she'd have me so in shape if that was my prize for real.

She grew satisfied with my work, and said it was time for some cool down stretching. I agreed, and was sort of noticing she was a bit right; working out in just a single layer was a bit more cooling. I couldn't believe we were doing it at a public gym though! I was actually, in a way, less decent than her too.

I also couldn't help but marvel at her as she moved. She was very flexible I have to say! Seeing her body bend in such ways was almost like a work of art in motion. I tried to only watch from the corner of my eye, so not to make it obvious.

My heart almost stopped when I heard the door! I froze, not sure what to do. Jessie didn't even bat an eye lash though. Bless her ability to always remain so unworried; I was jealous! The three women who joined us in the room seemed pre occupied with their own plan, which was relieving since they didn't seem to notice me in just my underwear!

Jessie nudged me, and got me back to my exercising. It was hard to get in rhythm though, and my heart was pounding more than it had during the more strenuous stretching. I kept looking back, worried we were being watched!

When we were finally done with our cool down stretches, Jessie without concern got up to leave. I had to follow along. I hoped the girls hadn't noticed just how inadequately dressed we were. "We're in usual work out gear, we're in usual workout gear," I chanted like a mantra in my head. If I could convince myself, maybe that would somehow convince them!

"Wait just a second! We have to at least put our clothes back on! Anyone could be out there!" I warned Jessie in a hushed tone, as we got near the door. She was just about to walk out as she was! When I turned to where the towel stack was though, I was horrified to see it and our clothes were gone! "Where are they?"

Jessie giggled. "Hm, I didn't see anyone else come by. Looks like the towels are on wheel-able racks. Maybe someone just took them by mistake?" Of course Jessie was less panicked than I, and able to think a bit more rationally. I was just wondering what I was supposed to do without any of my outerwear!

Jessie again headed to the door. I hissed, "Jessie! Wait! We can't!"

"Sure we can. We were like this just fine; no one said anything, including the staff who came to get the towels, "Jessie was too innocent. I was a little worried it could have been done on purpose! Though, I suppose if they wanted to leave us exposed, they wouldn't have left other racks of towels either. I picked up the bag of stuff we had, sad to know it had little more than our own towels and bottled water. I self consciously tugged my panties up a bit, wondering if they were enough to sneak through the hall with.

Jessie was again about to leave, so I had to quickly jog up to her to catch up! I wasn't given much of a chance to hesitate, and soon I was out in the hall! I looked every which way, hoping to find no one. Only Jessie was around. She briskly picked up her pace, and I wasn't going to leave her side! What if staff did care, and just didn't notice how I was dressed? Could my boyshorts actually pass as regular shorts?

Jessie's path led us in the wrong direction. I was sure we weren't heading to the locker room. "Jessie, where are we going?" I whined. I didn't think we'd actually continue!

"Swimming! There's a pool here, and you know I love swimming. Happens to be good for exercise as well!" I wasn't even sure what to say. It's true; I knew Jessie adored time in the water. Yet we weren't prepared for it!

"Jessie, you know we don't have suits!" I tried to point out. I nervously kept my eyes on the doors we passed as we headed to the other end of the building.

Jessie turned to look at me, "So?" I wasn't even sure I was supposed to respond. What was her plan? Then I recalled one of Jessie's common practices... skinny dipping! On more than a couple of occasions, Jessie would like to swim naked! It's not something I like to complain about, as her body dripping wet was an incredible sight, but it also made me so worried! Secluded rivers and lakes were one thing... but we were in a public building with others around!

Megan and Jessie #6

By Jappio

Part 2

I was too lost in thought, and in no time we were in the pool room! I finally stopped, trying to get my bearings. I was still without any outerwear. We were still alone, but that just gave Jessie less reason to stop. She was already unclipping her bra half way to the side of the pool. I didn't get to even raise my voice as she dropped the pink thing to the floor. At the pool's edge, she hopped from foot to foot as she shimmied her shorts down and off her feet.

It was totally mesmerizing. She never once hesitated. She was so free, and so beautiful. I could hear her giggling as she dove in. When she surfaces, the bright smile on her face had me unable to get mad. I slowly stepped over, gathering her discarded clothing into our bag. She was officially skinny dipping in the gym pool.

She began with some laps from one end of the pool and back. I just watched. The clear water was a lot easier to see through than the typical lakes and rivers I've seen her swim in. It was incredible to see her dart through the water naked. She made it seem so effortless. She seemed so free, in more than just one way.

I looked back to the door, and didn't see anyone still. I sighed, and took off my shoes and socks. I sat on the pool's edge. I dipped my feet in, and just continued to watch her. Jessie... she's so beautiful. I could sit here for hours and watch this honestly. The effect she has on me... it's crazy. I should be trying to redress her, redress myself even. Yet here I was, just happy to see her happy. There was also lust too I'll admit. I... I just couldn't not look at her and want her.

"Going to join me?" She asked. "Wouldn't hurt ya to get a bit wet!" She called out. I nervously giggled. If only she knew I was already wet! I nervously closed my legs, wondering if it would start to show at this rate.

"I'm good here on land for now," I explained. She accepted my answer, and continues with her swim. I sort of wondered where she even got all that energy.

I kicked my feet, thinking about it all. Maybe I should be honest with her. Maybe I had to stop hiding my feelings. Watching from afar, it was tough at times. Yet, I didn't have that courage I admired her so much for. I bet if she were in my shoes, she'd have made me hers in no time. Well, I mean, I pretty much already was, but she didn't know it.

Jessie, after another lap, swam back to the pool edge near me. She looked expectedly at me. That made me almost melt. I wasn't sure what she wanted at first, but then her smile turned to a menacing one in a flash. Her hands reached out, took mine, and then pulled me right into the pool!

It was all a blur, but suddenly my body hit the water and I was totally submerged. I didn't know which way was up for a few moments. I felt her hands still clasped to mine, and she helped my upright. I gasped for breath. It was all only a few seconds, but it was quite a shock!

"Jessie!" I called out. I looked to her, and she was there in front of me, still holding my hands as she helped me stabilize. Soon we were swimming in place. Her eyes locked with mine. She had this little smug smile on her face.

She got a bit closer as we kicked there. I felt her legs pass against mine. I was starting to breathe heavier from the extra exertion, and from her being so close. "Sorry, but I wanted you to have some fun with me!" I really did appreciate that she wanted that.

She was so close I was starting to feel her breasts press to mine. This would have been incredibly romantic if we were a couple, but to Jessie this was just a thing that friends would do, I guess. I could have effortlessly leaned forward and kissed her. Do I tell her? Do I admit how I feel?

"Jessie... it's ok... just you surprised me. Um... though, speaking of surprises, I wanted to tell you that... that I..." I wasn't sure I could do it. I saw her waiting for the answer, but I don't' think I could have done it. I was already losing my nerve!

Then the sound of doors swinging open saved me from having to continue down that path! It then hit me I wasn't saved, as now I was going to be caught swimming with my naked, best friend!

I pulled Jessie close, wanting to hide her. I saw at least two girls, I think I recognized them from the yoga room, looking out at the pool. I don't know if they had seen anything yet. Jessie giggled "Hey now, be a bit gentle!" Jessie had no idea what I was worried about I'm pretty sure!

"Jessie, shh, we're going to be caught!" I tried to explain. It's sad that the puzzled look she gave me I still found to be adorable. The two girls discussed something, but I wasn't sure what. I had pulled Jessie too close maybe, it was a bit distracting! Jessie then splashed me! I gave her my most evil glare, but she wasn't the least bit intimidated by it. "How are you not worried?"

"Worried about what?"

I looked again; no one was calling out "Skinny dipper!" yet, so I suppose Jessie hadn't been noticed. "You can't be naked her Jessie. You'll be thrown out!"

Jappio
Jappio
1,090 Followers