Megan & Jessie #06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She picked up her panties and set them down. Suzie was courageous to undress with everyone watching her like that! I always considered Jessie the overly immodest one, but maybe I was the odd one?

"See, wasn't she brave? She knows that there is nothing wrong with this. Don't' be so stubborn. I know you can do it, I'd be so proud of you!" Jessie cheered me on. I started to almost shake, because Jessie got even closer to me. She was leaning in, a hand right on my leg as support. Her fingers were wrapped around a thigh and bit down between them. Oh my god, she could not get this touchy-feely in front of others! Did she have to try and lock eyes with me too? I was turning to putty for her again with the look she gave me.

I don't know if it was the look she gave me. I don't know if I'd just given up at this point in the day. I don't know if I was jealous of the other blonde who got some appreciation from Jessie. I don't know if I was feeling brave. Yet, I started to try and loosen the top of my towel.

Megan and Jessie #6

By Jappio

Part 4

It was the second time I'd be getting naked in front of three of the people in the room, but it still felt incredibly difficult. My heart pounded. I tried to stop after only a few inches of it drooped. "Don't stop, come on," Jessie quietly mewed in my ear. One day I may learn to resist her. Yet today, I let my towel drop as Jessie had wanted.

I was naked, and I tried to act as Jessie wanted. I'd be one of her fellow nudists for now. My fists shook at my sides. It felt like my brain was shouting for my body to cover up. Yet I guess my heart kept me from doing so, just wanting to be closer to Jessie any way I could.

"See, much better I bet! You won't heat up so bad like this." Jessie had a habit of trying to rub things in.

My face was red, but I wanted to try and deny it, "I'm not that heated up!"

Jessie kept her hand on my even barer lap as she reached a hand to my forehead. Her face was inches from mine again! I hadn't forgotten where we were, and I was so flustered by it. There were four other girls surely watching this! "Hm, maybe you've been here too long already? I wanted to get a bit more, but if you had to go."

Ugg, I was feeling guilty. I really didn't want Jessie to leave for my sake. "I'm... I'm ok actually. You said this was good... maybe it'll help me relax?" I knew sitting naked with a bunch of people wouldn't be relaxing, but it seemed too late to do much about it anyways. She finally eased away from me, and I thought I'd have another chance to breath. Yet she then scooted just a bit closer to me, her hip and shoulder against mine as she leaned into me!

Though I was tense, it was nice having her close. Even after all the time at the gym, I could still smell the shampoo she uses. Didn't help that she started to lean her head into mine, just staring off into space. I was worried she may even nap there. How could someone just sleep whilst their naked body was out for everyone to stare at? Though, even if we were alone or I was dressed, I don't' think my heart could rest long enough to fall asleep with her leaning on me like that.

I glanced at some of the other girls for a moment. I didn't catch any eyes on us, but I couldn't be sure if they were just trying to not get caught like I was. I wasn't really interested in their bodies, just seeing if we were being watched. Part of me wondered, maybe even hoped, that Jessie and I might have looked like a couple the way we were.

I was almost considering taking Jessie's hand into my own. Just to hold it would be nice. I flexed my fingers, almost rounding up the courage. Yet I decided against it.

I pictured the situation reversed, me resting my head on Jessie's shoulder. Or perhaps even lying with my head on her lap. It sounded just heavenly.

I suppose my mind was wandering as much as it did because I was looking for an escape from the embarrassment. Or perhaps, I was trying to escape the tenseness of the of day with daydreaming. Actually, in truth, I daydream of these sorts of things even when in normal situations all the time.

"Um, it was nice meeting you all. Hope you have a nice day!" My eyes darted open. Had I actually shut them? For how long? My head was against Jessie's! My face grew red. Then I realized we were missing a few people too. Susie and the quieter of the two brunettes were all who were with us anymore. Said brunette was actually leaving it seemed!

A bit of worry struck me. What if the two girls were going to tell on us? Maybe the steam room thing was just them trying to lure us into a false sense of security.

"It is getting pretty hot, maybe we should get going?" I asked Jessie. Being alone in the room with the other blonde was no less embarrassing either. Just felt like she had less things to distract her from our bodies. We would have to get going before the others could call security! Though, the heat was actually probably just getting to me and I was panicking for nothing.

She wouldn't budge quite yet though, "We can go a bit longer, can't we? It's sooo relaxing!" Jessie then raised her arms and stuck out her legs. Her breasts heaved up, nipples ripe for plucking by the looks of it. Her legs parted just enough that there wasn't an inch of her smooth lips hidden. She really was good at taking care of her body! There was just enough to fit a hand between her legs too I bet...

I then averted my gaze. Suzie was there and looking at us. It had to be obvious I wasn't just a normal nudist myself. How badly I wanted Jessie in that moment was written all over my face surely.

I tried to play Jessie's own game on her. I gave her the best "Please?" look I could. Oh god, looking so directly into her eyes just made my blush continue to stick to my face. I was sort of worried too what it might look like I was asking for!

"Ok, I think I'm all set!" she relented. I sighed with relief. Jessie could understand me sometimes at least. "Will you join Megan and me in the showers Suzie?" Sarah and I both gave her a stupefied look. She couldn't be serious!

Fortunately, Suzie had it more together. "No, I'll be a few more minutes. It was nice meeting you both." Luckily, Suzie must have had a good sense of humor, cause she didn't seem any more phased by the question.

"It was great meeting you too! Your courage and beauty I think helped little Megan out of her shell today! Thanks!" Jessie complimented. I think I had to be careful, Jessie was just too kind, and I think anyone could fall for her charm with those compliments she hands out!

I then noticed Jessie was going to the door, and still didn't have a towel on! I grabbed my own, and the other on the bench that was next to us. "Don't forget this, and lets' just get going!" I wasn't surprised a bit when all she did with the towel was wipe her brow and sling it over her shoulder though!

In the pool room, I fought to get my own towel on, chastise Jessie for not having hers towel on, and also fetch my underwear! "Jessie, wait!" I said, before she could run off without me. I got my underwear, and tried to pull the panties up my legs and on under the towel.

Jessie was finally listening a bit and came over to help get her things. "Whoops, I shouldn't litter I guess," she joked. I rolled my eyes.

"And please put something on. Pool might be clothing optional, but the halls aren't." She sighed and wrapped the towel around her. Honestly, I was going to take it, it was at least something.

Even once I had my bra on, I wrapped the towel up. "You know, it's silly to do that. You're going to be stripping in a little bit anyways," she wasn't wrong I guess, but I wasn't going to walk past the staff in my underwear. I grabbed my bag, and we were off to return to the locker room.

No one had come racing our way, so I was happy my fears were wrong about staff being alerted. I was happy the place had in general been so understaffed.

We could hear the sound of running water as we got inside. We weren't alone in the locker room, but that made sense of course. I don't think Jessie had her towel on for more than a second though! She was quickly getting her soaps and shampoos.

"Ooo, I never get to shower with people enough. Think you could help me with my back?" Jessie asked.

I turned away from her, trying not to let her catch how much I was blushing still. Also best she didn't notice I'd been staring at her and forgetting to undress too. "Pfft, yeah right!"

"What's funny?" She asked. That's when I realized she was actually serious! Wait, how often did she shower with people?

"Um, I... well, nothing is... I just... um..." How is someone supposed to respond to that being asked seriously?

Jessie had her stuff and turned. "Well, if you change your mind, you know where to find me." She then left. If I weren't such a coward, I'd have followed her right into a shower stall.

I managed to peel off my still wet underwear. I think I'd have to consider not wearing it home with the condition it was in. I didn't look forward to having to go commando.

I was naked again, but this time at least alone. I wrapped myself back up in the owel, and thought about things as I got my own cleaning supplies set. I was so afraid of things turning weird between Jessie and I. I knew Jessie just wanted some help cleaning up. Instead of taking her up on it, I psyched myself out. I don't know if I think it's a trap, or if I really wouldn't be able to control myself. Or maybe it's because when I am that close to her, I just end up wanting her more...

I got a bit closer to the showers. I looked to one of the closed curtains, picturing Jessie behind the curtain, totally naked. I wondered if she felt rejected at all. I thought I should fix that. I also thought that, I maybe couldn't 'be' with her, but why not embrace the chance to at least see and be near to such a beautiful woman?

I got closer and closer, forcing doubt from my mind. I focused instead on what I wanted. I wanted to draw the curtain open and see Jessie there, naked as I remembered her to look, as gorgeous as she looked! Picturing that, reaching out to that image, it let me continue without hesitation.

I forced the words, "Jessie, I figured I could help you out if you need it!" No one was around, I made sure. I didn't need people knowing I was about to share a shower with another girl, even if I was confident about choosing to do so. I undid my towel even, not wanting to let it get wet as I got inside.

Then I realized something was wrong as I opened up the curtain. The woman I saw was rather good looking, but she wasn't THE woman I was expecting. It looked like the quiet brunette from earlier in the sauna!

What was she doing in Jessie's shower?! Well, that's what I thought, but then it hit me that I didn't know which was Jessie's, I for some reason just assumed! The little stall was held only by this one girl, this one very naked girl who seemed very shocked to see me! The poor thing was shaking with embarrassment.

"Sorry!" I exclaimed, quickly tugging the curtain shut and turning away. Oh my god! I probably looked like such a pervert, coming onto a stranger like that! I even had flashed my entirely nude body! I quickly looked around for somewhere to hide. The most sensible place was entering an open stall!

I took a few hurried steps down the row of stalls, and turned into one. My heartbeat went skyward after that! Then, it somehow jumped even further when I found this stall was also occupied by a naked girl! "Oh, decided to join me?" Jessie asked, smiling at my naked self as I continued to panic.

I got the curtain shut to my new stall, and tired to catch my breath. If the other girl came chasing the naked pervert who invaded her stall, I didn't need her to see I was just doing the same to another woman! Why was Jessie's stall's curtain not closed though? Ok, that's a stupid question, it really shouldn't surprise me!

There stood Jessie, a bar of soap in hand, totally naked and dripping wet again. She looked so incredible. Hard to believe she was real even. The water cascading down her body. She stood so confident and unabashed.

Locking myself in a stall with her maybe was a mistake, now I was uncomfortably close to her. She slithered around my side, and I could feel her breasts on my forearm a little too well! I tried covering myself, remembering I was naked in front of her again. "I'll help with your back," she announced.

Jessie wasn't going to give up on that idea. "Jessie, please, you don't have to!" Oh my god, she got a few strokes of the bar on my back. Feeling those suds touch my skin, touching my skin thanks to the hand of another... it was too crazy!

I eventually got her away from my back though. I held her out at arms length. She looked like such a sad, but cute, puppy. "Um... it's just, um, first... I can do yours?" I don't think she could have lit up faster! She handed me the bar, and showed her back to me. There was that perfect ass again too!

I sighed. I just had to make sure we were quiet. I didn't really want to draw attention to anyone we were sharing a stall. I took the soap, and began to wash her upper back.

I think I got my workout and more honestly. Cardio can't compare with the type of palpitations that blonde gives me. The shower was what I needed to clear my head I think. It was starting to work wonders.

Washing her back was nice too. I liked being this close. I think... I think I was content with just that, appreciating her from behind her back. I should probably tell her how I feel one day, at least if I'm going to keep going on the way I have been, but for the time being, this was good.

Looking down, I could see the soapy water traveling down and over her butt. Not sure why, but out loud I said, "You really don't need to come to the gym more, you know? I think you look just great." Jessie looked back around. She didn't say anything, and just smiled. Then she turned away again, and continued to let me wash her. My face was totally red, but I was proud of myself too. I was able to say something like that without letting my worries get in the way. Unprovoked even.

I was content with just being around her... but I still wanted more, and maybe this could just be a small step in that direction. The day at the gym had been rough in some ways, but I didn't know anyone else I would have rather spent it with.

"Give me that now, your turn!" Jessie had taken the soap back.

Thing is though, her aim was not quite the same as mine! "JESSIE!" I let out in the most hushed screech I could manage. I couldn't give away we were sharing a shower... but where the bar of soap just went!

Well, I can't even think about it right now without getting flustered! Small steps to give more compliments is one thing... Jessie's accidentally erotic actions I wasn't ready to face! Luckily, Jessie behaved after that for the most part...

The End