Megan Cuckolds Her Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everybody laughed. John asked Kristen truth or dare? Kristen replied with truth.

John asked Kristen, "What is the craziest place you have ever had sex?"

Kristen said she had sex in her ex boyfriends bed with her new boyfriend while he was asleep drunk in the other room. Although John smiled we could all tell he wasn't the boyfriend she had just mentioned.

Kristen then asked Lamont truth or dare? Lamont said "truth."

Kristen asked him. "What is your favorite position?" He replied. "I like every position, but my favorite would have to be doggy, I like to be in control and dictate the pace and I like to pull a girls hair."

Megan giggled her cheeks seemed to flush as she said. "Oh yeah? Dictate?"

Lamont grinned and said, "yea." He turned to Megan and asked her truth or dare? Megan said paused and seemed to think about it for a minute, she then said. "Truth."

Lamont asked. "You said you and Kevin wanted to try some new things, what kind of new things were you thinking about?"

Megan smiled and waved her arm around the groups activities. "Well this night is a start for one."

She laughed and the flush that still sat around her neck, now turned her cheeks red. "But I don't know, we had talked about trying a threesome a while back but never acted on it."

Megan then turned to me and asked truth or dare? I went with truth since everybody else did. Megan asked. "Have you ever had sex with more than one girl at a time?" I said "No, but I guess like probably every guy, I have always wanted to try that."

Kate then suggested for the next round we change it up a bit, everybody gets a turn in the same order but we can ask anybody. She said she would start and then spent a moment looking at each of us, before she asked Megan truth or dare?

Megan said truth, she asked. "Are you into girls too or just guys, and have you ever messed around with another girl?"

Megan said that she has always been interested in both, but she has never done anything with another girl except make out. John asked Lamont truth or dare? He answered "Truth."

John asked. "Have you ever had a girl swallow your cum?" Lamont replied with "plenty of times." And laughed.

It was Kristen's turn, she asked Megan truth or dare? Megan said truth. Kristen paused for a moment and then said. "Have you ever tried anal?"

Megan said no but would be open to try it sometime. Lamont turned and asked Kristen who said truth, he asked her if she has ever had an orgasm so intense she squirted?

Kristen shook her head and then added. "I have squirted once, but I was masturbating."

Megan asked Kate truth or dare? Kate smirked. "This is child's play, let kick it up a notch, dare."

Megan's alcohol intake meant she was also up for the challenge. "Ok, I dare you to get completely naked."

Kate quickly obliged and stripped down revealing a nice pair of tits and a completely shaved pussy. I then asked Kristen, she said she would go with dare too. I said "I dare you to make out with Megan and feel her up. Megan smiled as Kristen got up and came over to her and sat on her lap and started to make out with her, Megan sighed in excitement and started to rub on Kristen breast as Kristen did the same to her, they made out for a little while getting more and more into it.

I could see Megan grabbing Kristen's ass, Lamont was right next to them and looked like he was pretty into it. After a couple minutes they broke off. Kate and John were all over each other and practically fucking in the hot tub, Kate said she was so turned on she had to go fuck, and that we were all free to stay the night and have fun, she ripped John out of the pool and they scampered off inside.

We all kind of didn't know what to do when we watched them leave; we were thrown so off guard. We all discussed it and decided to leave because it felt awkward with the hosts not around. Thinking the night had come to an end and I would go home and get to fuck Megan got me excited. Megan, Kristen and Lamont were talking about how it was just getting fun and Megan implied that they come back to the hotel with us. They agreed and my hopes of having sex tonight were gone.

When we got back to the hotel, Megan broke out the rest of the alcohol we had left and poured everybody a drink. We all started to play cards and Kristen started to fall asleep, so Megan said she could sleep on the other bed. Kristen went and lay down and was out in a matter of minutes. Lamont said he could leave and we offered for him to stay if he wanted. Megan said he could sleep on the pull out sofa.

By this time I was pretty drunk, tired, and knew I wasn't getting any so I got ready for bed, Megan said she was going to take a shower. I got in bed and got comfortable and I was trying to stay up and wait for Megan but I must have dozed off, but only for a few minutes. I woke up with a start and noticed the shower was off, and the lights were off, but I could tell Megan wasn't in bed with me and I could hear whispering.

I was confused because I could hear three voices, Megan, Lamont, and Kristen. I got up and asked what was going on, they said they got some more energy and decided to continue the game of truth or dare. Megan told me to come sit down on the bed with them and play.

I sat down and Megan asked Lamont truth or dare? He said dare.

Megan darting eyes gave her away long before she asked her question. "So are the rumors about black guys true?"

Lamont grinned and said. "Not always, but in general, yea it's true."

Kristen asked Megan truth or dare? Megan chose dare.

Kristen said. "Megan, I dare you to give Lamont a lap dance." Megan smiled and looked over at me and my heart just knew, she said 'Ok' and stood up, grabbed the chair from the desk and told Lamont to sit in the chair. He looked at me as if he was going to ask if I was ok with this.

When Megan chimed in, as if reading his mind and said. "I don't need his approval, we are not married, and I want to do this, I want to have fun."

Lamont sat in the chair and Megan stood in front of him and slowly stripped off her little white top revealing her pink bra that matched her panties. She then turned and faced me with her back to Lamont and bent over with her legs crossed, giving Lamont an up close view at her ass and panties. She spun back around and sat on Lamont's lap and put one arm on his chest and wrapped the other around his neck as she started to gyrate her hips and rock back and forth on his lap.

I was in complete shock I didn't even know what to say and I was too scared to say anything. I sat there and watched as Megan began working her hips and riding Lamont like she was a professional stripper. She was moving her body in ways I didn't even know she knew how, she had her breasts right in his face. Lamont put his hand on her ass and was guiding her hips up and down, back and forth. He had one arm wrapped around her waist and was easily controlling her whole body, I could see his bulging muscles glimmering in the light, as she looked back at me biting her lip.

I just sat there in complete shock, as Megan's pale white skin was pressed against his dark body, the color contrast was incredibly hot. When she got off of him I could see the huge bulge in his pants. All I could think about was what was going through her mind, I could tell she was turned on.

Megan sat back down and asked Lamont truth or dare he said dare? Megan said. "I dare you to strip Kristen down and eat her out."

Kristen simply jumped up and pulled her pants and panties off in a frantic hurry and lay on her back and spread her legs, exposing her soaking wet pussy, her lips were big and wide like she had taken quite a few guys before. Lamont jumped right in and started to lick Kristen's pussy without hesitation, Kristen moaned and closed her eyes, in just a matter of seconds Kristen was moaning faster and faster and playing with herself and Lamont's tongue worked over her pussy.

She clenched his head in her hands and pulled him in closer, as if that was at all possible and let out a muffled scream, right then Lamont drove his tongue wildly in and out of her love box, gripping her tiny thighs with his big powerful hands, and pulling her legs further apart.

Kristen gasped and whimpered. "Oh god baby, right there, your gonna make me cum again!" With that she clenched her fists and arched her back and let out a groan like a wild animal. Kristen laid there for a minute wheezing while trying hard to catch her breath and then sat up and said. "Screw truths, I dare both the guys to strip down completely naked, we wanna see those cocks." Megan agreed.

Kristen said. "One at a time too, so we can enjoy it."

Megan said. "Kevin you go first."

I was shy and didn't want to do it, but was on the spot and didn't really have a choice. I took my shirt off and undid my buckle and dropped my pants.

Kristen said. "Come on lets see the rest."

I dropped my boxers and stood there humiliated. Megan looked at Lamont and said. "Ok, your turn, let's see what I was feeling a minute ago."

Megan and Kristen both looked on in excitement and anticipation as Lamont took off his shirt and dropped his pants. He still had his boxers on and it looked like he had a maglite in his boxers. He paused for a second and then dropped his boxers, I clearly heard Kristen gasp and as I looked over at Megan I read her lips say 'oh my god, it's huge.'

Kristen said. "I have never seen anything like that before, have you?" and looked to Megan, she replied "never, I've never seen anything so thick and powerful looking."

I glanced over, and down at Lamont's exposed dick and I think even I gasped when I saw his. His cock had to have been at least 10 or 11 inches long and 4 or 5 inches thick, it was dark and with big rigid veins and it had a lighter colored, massive wide head. It hung down between his muscular thighs. I couldn't believe my eyes his cock looked like it has been lifting weights. I have never seen a dick look so muscular, I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

His balls where massive as well and hung low. He reached down and started stroking his cock for the girls as they just stood there staring with their mouths wide open.

Kristen said. "Obviously the rumors are true." "Yes they are!" said Megan who was staring just as hard as Kristen.

Megan looked at Lamont and whispered. "Its so thick and so black, can I touch it?"

Lamont nodded yes. Megan reached out slowly while glancing over at me and then her glance moved to my crutch. When she reached his cock, she closed her eyes, wrapped her hand around his big black cock and moaned. "Holy shit it's so big, and hard, and it's so heavy. I can't even fit my hand all the way around it."

As she started to slowly stoke her hand up and down the full length of his cock. Her hands looked so tiny wrapped around his cock. Even with both hands now wrapped around his shaft, she still had plenty of room to stroke him.

Megan looked over at me and said. "I'm sorry baby but I had to feel it, its amazing, its sooo big and strong. I couldn't resist, I had to know what it felt like to hold in my hands."

She then told Kristen to come over and hold Lamont's cock and feel how big and hard it was. Kristen reached out and they both started to stroke his cock, while I just stood naked in the corner.

Lamont sighed and said that felt good, and then he said. "You white girls like this big black cock don't you? Your not used to a REAL cock like this, those white guys you hang around with don't even compare to this do they?"

Megan and Kristen where both running their hands all over his thighs and abs and cock like he was their king or something. Megan said "I never knew black men were so much bigger than white guys". Kristen was kissing Lamont up and down his rib cage and abs, and Megan was still had both of her hands wrapped around him, she was licking her lips and practically drooling.

Lamont looked down at her and asked if she wanted to taste him and try to suck his cock, Kristen said she wanted to, and Megan said she did too but wanted to watch Kristen first. She backed up as Kristen swiftly got down on her knees while Megan still had Lamont's cock in her hand, she guided it towards Kristen's mouth. Kristen began to lick the head feverishly, Megan continued to stroke his cock as Kristen started to work more and more of his cock into her mouth, she got about half of it down her throat, "that's right girl take that dick as far as you can go" Lamont told Kristen.

Megan started to undo her bra, took out her boobs, rubbed them and played with her nipples while watching Kristen rock her head back and forth. After a couple of minutes Lamont looked over at Megan and told her. "Get down there with her baby and worship my big black cock, I know you want to." Megan slowly dropped down to her knees next to Kristen and licked the massive head of his cock.

I was hard as a rock and thinking there was no way Megan was going to be able to fit more than a few inches in her mouth. What a sight though, seeing the girl I love on her knees in front of him, with a big black cock right in her face.

Lamont looked over at me and said. "Look at her Kevin, look how fascinated she is with my cock."

I just watched Megan and Kristen both kneeling down in front of him as Megan looked back at me and chuckled. She turned back around and started to fondle his balls as she opened her mouth and took about 5 inches in her mouth, my jaw dropped in shock, I knew Megan was good at giving head, but I had no idea she could handle something so big and thick as well as she was. She started sucking back and forth and stroking his cock with her hand while she did it.

Megan pulled his cock back out of her mouth said. "Damn this black cock tastes good, I can't get enough of it."

She then spat all over the head, and rubbed her spit all over his shaft. She looked over at me with fire in her eyes, then up at Lamont, she stroked his cock quickly a few times and licked the head before taking his manhood back into her mouth, taking about 8 or 9 inches, she paused there for a moment then slowly started sliding her lips further down until she reached the base, I just couldn't believe my eyes.

Megan had all 10 inches of his cock shoved down her throat and from the side I could literally see his cock bulging in her throat, she stayed there for a couple more seconds before pulling back and gasping for air, her saliva covered his cock. She and Kristen then took turns stroking his cock and deep-throating him, almost worshipping his massive pole.

I was sitting on the opposite bed and starting to rub my dick, completely helpless to stop this. Watching my girlfriend of four years and another girl I had just met on their knees worshipping this guy's cock. Megan got up and turned around and took Lamont's cock and placed it between her thighs and leaned forward and stared to dance and grind her booty rubbing it all over his cock.

Kristen laid down on the bed face down with her ass in the air and said. "I'm so wet Lamont, please come fuck me with your cock, I'm ready for it."

He reached down into his pants and pulled a condom out of his pocket, Megan grabbed it from him and ripped it open, she leaned in and started to kiss him deep with her tongue as she reached down and rolled the condom on his cock. They broke the kiss and Lamont went and stood behind Kristen who was waiting with her ass in the air. Megan took his cock and guided it into Kristen waiting snatch, Lamont eased his cock in slowly.

Kristen let out a yelp and moaned. "Holy shit this cock is big."

She started to push back into him until she had almost 8 inches inside her. She was moaning and breathing heavy as Lamont pulled almost all the way out and then plunged back inside of her, pushing until his massive balls slapped against her buttocks. Lamont started to pick up the pace and began fucking Kristen fast and hard.

She was screaming and squirming all over the place. "YES! OH MY GOD YES!" she yelled over and over, "give it to me baby, fuck this white pussy up!" she cried.

Megan was cheering them on saying. "Give it to her Lamont. Give her that big black cock! Fuck her good baby."

Then she started making out with Lamont as he thrust in and out of Kristen's pussy. Lamont fucked Kristen for a good 20 minutes. Kristen must have cum 10 times and was pretty much worn out. Megan grabbed Lamont on the shoulders and whispered something in his ear, it sounded like she said "make sure you save some for me."

Lamont took a few more strokes into Kristen and then pulled out leaving a gaping hole in Kristen's pussy, I wondered if it would ever going close back up, her pussy lips hung down between her legs, I had never seen a pussy so used and beaten up before. Kristen collapsed on the bed and just laid there panting. Megan leaned down by Kristen's head and asked her how she felt.

Kristen was barely able to talk but managed to mumble out, "it was the best I have ever had."

Megan laughed and said. "It sure looked like it, that was fucking hot." and started to kiss Kristen.

Lamont was back over by his clothes rummaging through his pants and I noticed he had pulled out another condom. Megan came over to me and asked if I thought it was hot, I admitted that I was pretty turned on.

She then started to make out with me and said. "Kevin you know I love you, and this evening has been incredible, but I am gonna be completely honest with you. I want Lamont to fuck me, I want him to fuck me with his big black cock and I want you to watch. I want you to watch him fuck your girlfriend." For a moment she seemed to have second thoughts, she glanced over at the monster attached to Lamont, sighed and then said. "I understand if you're not ok with that, but I want to do this, and I would really like if you shared this with me, I think it would be really hot."

Lamont came up and stood behind her and said. "Give your girl what she craves, a real mans cock, if you really love her, you will do whatever it takes to make her happy."

They then started to make out a few feet in front of me. As much as I didn't want Megan to be fucked by any other guy, let alone a black man that was going to destroy her pussy. I just sat there and heard myself mumble softly "I guess if it will make you happy ..."

Megan leaned back and kissed me before saying. "Thank you honey, I love you, and try to enjoy this, I know I am going to."

Lamont and Megan went back to making out and whispering something back and forth to each other. Lamont laughed and said "Ok."

Megan turned to me and grinned and said. "I want you to do something for me, it would really turn me on. Would you do it yes or no?"

I said yes. Megan went over and sat in the chair Lamont was in earlier. Lamont was standing by her side. She told Lamont and me to stand next to each other in front of her. We both stood side by side facing here, she had my dick in one hand and Lamont's in the other, she said. "Look at his cock baby, look how big and thick and strong it is, it's so much bigger than yours. Look at how black it is, it so good and tasty and it feels so good I want to share it with you, I don't want to hog it all to myself."

Feeling confused, I asked her what she meant by that, she said. "Get on your knees and taste his cock."

Stunned wasn't even close to what I felt, I must have been hearing things. "What? I'm not sucking his dick."

She gave me that little lost girl look. "Please baby, do it for me, get his cock wet and lubed up so it can go into my tight little pussy easier. You don't want him to hurt me with that big thing do you?"

I sighed not knowing how to argue with her, and turned and looked at Lamont's cock, it was huge and glistening with Kristen's pussy juices, and then back up at him.