Megan Cuckolds Her Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was grinning and said "go ahead white boy, get down there and get this big black cock ready so I can fuck your girl real good."

I slowly sank down to my knees, staring his huge cock right in my face, Megan sat down next to us, sitting on the edge of her chair rubbing her pussy and said. "I can't believe your going to do this, this is so hott!!"

My hand reached up and wrapped around Lamont's cock, it was harder than concrete and warm, I could feel the blood pulsing through the veins and I couldn't fit my hand all the way around it, I had no idea how Megan got so much of it in her mouth let alone down her throat. I slowly started to stroke my hand up and down the length of his cock, trying to delay sucking it as much as I could.

I decided I wasn't going to get out of it so I might as well just do it; I opened my mouth, closed my eyes and wrapped my lips around the head of Lamont's cock. Much to my surprise it didn't taste that bad, and hearing Megan moan and say "this is the hottest thing I have ever seen" got me excited and before I knew it I found myself stroking his cock and trying to fit more and more of it in my mouth.

Lamont encouraged me by saying. "Damn Megan your boyfriend knows how to suck a cock! And look, I think he's starting to get turned on, look he's rock hard!"

We both looked down and without even noticing I had a raging boner. Megan laughed and said. "Oh my god he does. You like it don't you Kevin? It's ok to admit it baby. His cock is delicious isn't it?"

I didn't answer her, I just continued to suck on Lamont's big black cock, slurping up his precum and the rest of Kristen's pussy juices. I was starting to get the hang of it and had maybe 5 inches of Lamont's manhood in my mouth when Megan pulled him out of my mouth.

"I can't wait anymore, fuck me Lamont. Fuck me, right in front of my boyfriend; I want to feel your big black cock stretching out my little white pussy."

I sat back up on the other bed as Megan pulled her panties off, her whole inner thigh was soaking, she was so wet it was leaking down her thigh. She laid on her back and spread her legs wide,

Lamont climbed between her legs and looked over at me and said. "Sit back and watch how a real man fucks your girl."

He then rested his cock on Megan's stomach as if to show me how far inside of her his cock was going to go, Megan looked down and moaned when she saw the head of his cock at her belly button. "Holy shit."

Her glazed her then looked towards me before saying. "Look how deep inside me he is going to go Kevin."

Lamont slowly eased the head of his cock into Megan's dripping wet snatch, she moaned loudly and put her legs in the air to give him better access. I just watched opened mouthed as inch after inch eased its way into Megan's little pussy, he only had about 7 inches in her when Megan let out a scream and her legs started to tense up.

"Oh fuck baby I'm gonna cum already! OH MY GOD IT FEELS SOO GOOD! OHHH YES!!"

Her legs where shaking and she started wiggling her hips as she came over and over again, I had never given her an orgasm that lasted half that long. Lamont pulled back out and slowly started to ease back into her waiting snatch, this time getting maybe 8 or 9 inches in her and he held it for a second. Megan was squirming all over the place and her eyes where rolled in the back of her head.

Lamont pulled all the way out and rested the tip at the entrance to her pussy, her eyes snapped open and the lust carried in her words. "Give it back, I need it. I need that big black cock inside of me. Please give it back to me Daddy."

I had never heard Megan say daddy before in bed. "Take my white pussy, make me your slave! I never want another puny white boy dick again! I only want BIG BLACK NIGGER COCKS inside of me from now on!!"

With that, Lamont thrust all 10 inches of his huge black cock deep into Megan's pussy and started to pump in and out, I watched in awe as his huge black pole jetted in and out of her, with her pussy lips clenching to his cock and coating it with a layer of her cum as she screamed in pleasure "OH MY GOD I LOVE NIGGER COCK."

Megan pulled herself back and his cock plopped out of her leaving a gaping hole the size of a half dollar coin. She reached down and pulled the condom off of his cock and threw it to the side, then in one quick motion guided Lamont back into her dripping wet hole.

Megan let out a sigh of relief, looked directly at him while her hand went to his cock and said. "I want to feel all of you inside me, I want you to give me your babies. I want you to cum deep inside my womb I want all of it inside of me, give it to me."

I opened my mouth to protest but knew there was no point, she straddled Lamont and sat down on his cock, easing it all inside of her, she started to ride him and bounce up and down on his cock, with her booty bouncing and jiggling with each thrust, she was going crazy riding his cock and swaying her head side to side, Lamont gripped her ass tight, stood up picking up Megan with her still impaled on him, he laid her back on her back, but her legs over his shoulders and once again started to pound her pussy into submission.

Megan was screaming at the top of her lungs and when she came, Lamont pulled out and she squirted all over the bed and all over Lamont's cock. She came all over the place! I had never seen anything like it, the bed and her thighs were completely soaked and her legs didn't stop shaking minutes afterwards.

When Lamont put his cock back inside her he asked her. "Okay baby you want this cum? I'm going to fill you up with more than you can handle." The pure hunger in her eyes gave away her reply. "Give it to me please." Megan begged.

Lamont thrust himself in and out of Megan's now well used pussy at an unreal pace for a couple more minutes before he started to tense up and do deeper strokes.

"Here it comes baby, are you ready?" He grunted.

"Oh my god yes." cried Megan just as he thrust one last time and held his cock balls deep inside of her as they both moaned and he pumped stream after stream of his hot thick baby juice deep into Megan's womb, her legs started to shake and came at least two more times just from Lamont's orgasm.

He remained buried inside of her for another minute while they kissed, then Megan told me to come closer. I watched as Lamont slowly slid his monster out of my girlfriends pussy, his cock slid out of her gaping hole, followed by a steady stream of cum.

Megan said to me. "If you don't want me to get pregnant then you had better get in there and clean that mess out of me, and don't let any of it go to waste."

Megan and Lamont laid there making out with each other as I had my head between her legs, licking up and eating all of Lamont's cum out of Megan's stretched out, destroyed, black owned pussy.

Megan ended up getting pregnant with Lamont's baby, which we are now raising as our own. Megan and Lamont still meet up on a regular basis, and he owns her. I never thought my beautiful love Megan would ever cheat on me, let alone having a black man's baby.