All Comments on 'Meidos Make the Best Waifus'

by SPARTAN047

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I am the guy who made the request

My GRATITUDE! I didn't expected it would be taken seriously.

The relationship between the guy and the shoggoth was great, their interactions was the strongest part of the story.

The weakest part of the story was the villain, I felt the story didn't need an antagonist.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047almost 7 years agoAuthor
Glad to hear it.

I take all requests very seriously since I am attempting to develop my writing style and experiment with several plots or characters. If you have any others, you're welcome to leave them.

I'm glad you saw the relationship between the shoggoth and her master as good. It's one I hoped would strike a chord with everyone.

Sorry you didn't like the villain bit, and maybe you're right. I put it in as almost a last-minute thought since I couldn't think of any other way of making the shoggoth a heroine and prove she cares about her master.

Hope you will enjoy upcoming material two, two more are pending in Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I shed a tear.

It was just so cut!

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047almost 7 years agoAuthor
:D

Glad you liked the sweetness, hope it didn't give you diabetes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story!

I think you built up the romance very well, although I agree that a villain wasn't really necessary. It was obvious from the start that the shoggoth was ready to be totally submissive and devoted to her master. The real conflict in this story was Alan's resistance to accepting a "monster" as his lover and that could have been overcome simply by time and her continual caring and loyalty. The "blood and guts" deaths were a little jarring in a sweet story like this one. If you really felt the need for some type of villain to be a catalyst for Alan's surrender, it could have been a much less violent one, such as the interference of another woman, or even a man just trying to woo Liana away and failing, rather than an attack of ninjas.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047almost 7 years agoAuthor
TY for the feedback

I'll try to incorporate those into any future stories I write, although I've read some others which followed a similar pattern. A violent end to the MC's enemies was there to show the monster girl's devotion and loyalty to her master or pet, like with a hellhound.

Perhaps the other folks are right too, cuteness doesn't need marring with violence. I am someone who enjoys contrasts and has played violent video games, though, so that might have had an effect on my writing. I do go between extremes, as you will notice with my romantic stuff and the darker, BDSM torture inflicted on hapless humans on occasion. IDK why, but I love both of them.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Very Kawaii und Romantique!

11/10 Shuggoths!!!!!

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047almost 2 years agoAuthor

@SatyrDick Thanks so much, glad you enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSPARTAN047@SPARTAN047
Hate women, not interested in them. Met some sweet men, but I'm trans-only now. Cheers, and good reading. Happy writing as well if you're a writer. UPDATE on 15 Aug 2023, Tue 00:36:52 I no longer read or know much about MGE anymore since maybe 2017 or so, I'm trans and a fe...