Meidos Make the Best Waifus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You turned to your left side and shook your head. 'It's fine. It's nothing I can't handle, Liana. Goodnight.'

You head a disapproving sniff from the shoggoth as you eyes closed, and you drifted into a slumber, you cheek pressed against those soft pillows. (Mmmmm.) 'Such a gentleman ...'

*********************

'Did you sleep well, Master?' asked Liana, walking across the kitchen to pour the coffee as the coffee maker finished brewing the freshly ground beans.

'Yes,' you replied, smiling at her. 'Oh - and morning, dear.'

Her faint smile lifted the corners of her full mouth as she focused on pouring your invigorating beverage without spilling it. 'Good morning, Master.'

You waited for her to pour your coffee, and then followed her to the table. She set it down on the table and then stood near it, her eyes closing as she once again turned into the chair you were now so familiar and comfortable with. You sat down and she started her usual chore of feeding you your meals. Breakfast was toast, marmalade, chicken wings, and a scoop of vanilla ice-cream she prepared from scratch. You never ceased to marvel at how efficient she was.

Liana had proved to be nothing but an asset to you. Her comforting presence, warm, amiable personality, and caring nature had won you over. She never complained or nagged you about anything. If anything, it was you who were being moody or down in the dumps over pointless stuff. Her comforting touches and backrubs, or the words of comfort and encouragement she whispered to you when you felt low were the only reason you were getting through your life. You were almost ashamed at how you had suspected her earlier. You actually explained it to her, about how you had felt about her the first night you met and thought she was going to hurt you or decide to rob you ... of your sanity. You had an idea about how lustful mamono were and felt it applied to all of them. You apologized and begged her forgiveness. Her only answer was to grip your shoulder and pull you into a wet hug with her chin on your shoulder, her own shaking and a trickle of wetness falling on your shirt. It was the answer you needed. She must have been mistreated by another human she met. And she still didn't hold any grudge, she simply stroked your scalp and whispered, 'Master has accepted me ... I'm so happy ...'

You swore you would never see her come to harm or let her cry again.

After you finished eating, you grabbed your laptop, kissed Liana on the cheek and walked out, waving her goodbye. She stood at the door, wiping her eyes and waving back to you, her face wreathed in smiles. Her last words before you backed your car out of the driveway and purred down the road were something you would remember for a while.

'Be careful, Master ...'

********************

You reached work in record time. No traffic, no cursing, and no trouble. Why couldn't every day be your birthday?

You walked into your cubicle and booted up your office PC. You waited for the long lines of programming on the screen to disappear. It showed your login screen after a few minutes. You typed in your password and the login screen evaporated, showing your new desktop wallpaper.

Liana.

You had changed your phone, laptop, and even your office PC's screensavers and desktops to a picture of Liana standing in the kitchen while she was carrying out various tasks. One had her stirring your coffee, another had her balancing a plate of toast in one hand and French fries in the other, and a third had her blushing as she was bent over the washing machine, about to put your clothes in. Her own clothes never seemed to get dirty, something she wouldn't explain and you couldn't find after hours of Internet searches. She blushed and whined when you said you wanted a few pictures to remember her by. You had to keep insisting that you wouldn't use it for any nefarious purposes before she agreed to let you photograph her. She kept blushing and hiding her face, so it took you half an hour to get the pictures you wanted, but at least you had them now. When you swiped through them, she insisted they weren't that good and you might need new ones to remember her by. You hugged her to your side, brushing her 'hair' behind her ear and saying the photograph was just a means to remember her - she was fresh in your memory forever. She let out a cute whine and buried her face in your chest, her arms around your waist while murmuring, 'Master loves me so much ... I don't deserve to have him do this ...'

You placed a hand on her head, telling her that the light she had brought in your life was worth much more than she gave herself credit for. She didn't need to believe she wasn't worthy of you. You were made for each other.

Your musings were interrupted by your coworker waving a hand in front of your face energetically. Poor bastard must have been trying to get your attention for a while.

'Hey, pal.'

'Good to see you, Alan.'

'Who's the chick?'

'Her? Oh, she moved in with me last week. Name of Liana.'

'Looks odd ... um ... oh, wait, is she a mamono?'

'Yeah.'

'Species?'

'Shoggoth.'

'Ah, the maid ones! Like kikimora, eh?'

You nodded. You'd read about them online. They were some of the most submissive and gentle monsters around, though the yeti or holstaur counted too.

'Congrats, bro, glad you found her.'

'Oh, she found me.'

'Of course. Even the ones with soft hearts aggressively seek out mates.'

'Yeah.' You chuckled. 'You don't find shoggoths, the shoggoths find you.'

You shared a good laugh and some backslapping at that as you went back to work, seeing your supervisor walking in from the other end.

***********************

You smiled as you took the bouquet of flowers from the florist near your house,

paying him and holding them in your arms as you set off in the direction of home.

You couldn't wait to see Liana again. Her smile, her voice, her caresses were all that mattered now. You walked to the lane which led to home, your thoughts filled with the cute things you and Liana would do when you were back inside home sweet home.

You walked within a few metres of your doorstep, and then froze. A masked figure holding a gun in one hand and a sword in the other dropped down, seemingly from thin air.. The figure was followed by several others jumping down from trees, dropping from buildings, and swinging on vines.

You were surrounded in minutes.

You gripped the flowers harder and stared them down. You couldn't afford to show fear or beg for your life. You would go down fighting if you had to. You drew yourself up to your full height, staring them down. You would bring down whoever you could, for you, and for Liana.

Liana ...

You almost choked up at the thought of her. What would happen when she found your lifeless body on the ground, covered in stab wounds by these brutes. No. No. No! Things couldn't end so badly when they had just begun ...

A figure stepped forward, parting the ring of ninjas surrounding you. He walked forward, stepping in front of you with a haughty sneer on his face.

Alan.

'Alan?!!' you sputtered, too shocked to speak much. 'What are you doing here? Why did you hire these goons?'

Alan walked right up to you. He jabbed a finger in your chest and rotated it back and forth.

'One look at your PC at work for a week told me enough,' he said coldly. 'I figured out your password by watching you type it. It's pathetically short. You've been placing pictures of your maid there and switching between them every hour or so. Who is she? Did you kidnap her or something?'

You were speechless. 'Alan, she appeared in front of me a week ago and chose to stay there herself. What's it to you anyway?'

Alan raised his finger and points it in your face, almost touching your nose. You backed away and raised your arms. The army of ninjas moves forward, raising their weapons.

'Just tell us what we want to know and we won't hurt you,' he said. 'Where did she come from? Why does she look so slimy and inhuman? Why does she act like a servant? Is she some old relation you blackmailed in school or what? If you're clean, we'll let you go.'

You tightened your lips. Who did this jackass think he was?

'Fuck you, Alan,' you replied, disgusted. 'I know you haven't liked me ever since you joined, judging by the way you refuse to work with me or lend me stuff when I need it, but you won't hold this over me. Take your minions and fuck off.'

Alan growled in rage. He whipped out two katanas and swung them around. You clenched your fists. The guy had practice in swordplay. He could even swing the katanas in midair while kicking behind him, so sneaking up behind him wasn't an option. You braced yourself.

'Fine,' said Alan. 'We'll get it out of your little maid once we're done with you. And she'll belong to me. Take him, boys!'

He rushed at you and swung the sword at your shoulder, meaning to cut you diagonally. You stepped aside and grabbed his arm, twisting his wrist upon itself. He screamed in agony.

Odd. You didn't recall being that fast before. Maybe your love for Liana was working. You bent his wrist further, making him drop the sword and scream even more. You leaned in towards his face, a grim expression covering yours.

'Listen, asshole,' you said, 'she chose to come to me. She's a guiding light, a beacon in my life, and I won't give her up. Not for you, not for these jerks, and not for our boss. So take these monkeys and go back to your maid hentais.'

You punched him in the face, and turned around to give him a whiplash kick in the chest. He dropped his other sword as he flew backwards, ploughing into some of the ninjas. They all dropped to the ground, groaning and struggling to get back up.

Unfortunately, when you attack in the front, you should always cover your six. Like now.

Alan got up, his nose bleeding. Wheezing, he pointed at you.

'Slash him to ribbons!' he yelled.

Huh? Oh, wait, you needed to watch your back.

You turned around as a swordsman behind you slashed diagonally downwards. You leaped back, avoiding the blow. However, he was too fast for any counterattacks. He began slashing his weapon at you in random patterns, many of them grazing you. Damn, this guy was good.

He swiped his sword at your feet, and you leaped into the air. He turned around and flipped over, rolling sideways in the air to direct a slash at your midsection. You pulled your stomach back, but he managed to cut through your shirt.

Both of you landed back on solid ground, and he resumed attacking, keeping his guard up. You couldn't block him or risk attacking. The sharp end of the blade was always aimed at you, so punching or kicking him would cause you more damage. He kept making short swings at you, ensuring you were on the defensive. You couldn't win like this if he kept you that cautious.

The two of you remained at it for a while, him swiping at you and you avoiding. You ducked under one of his blows and rolled under his sword, coming up behind him. You managed to kick him in the back, but as he rolled, he spun on the ground and swiped at your legs, chopping through them in a spectacular spray of blood and leaving you without your pins. Walking would be a little tricky now unless you got prosthetics.

Or at least, it would have happened if not for a strange vision.

The sword passed cleanly through you without cutting you. Exactly in that way. It went through you as if you were water or air, failing to cut anything at all. The swordsman came up standing, looking triumphantly at you to see the damage he had done.

The expression on his face was priceless when he saw you were completely unharmed.

He charged at you with a yell. You stood your ground this time and leaned forward. He reached you and started slashing and swiping his sword in complex patterns, intending to chop you up bit by bit so your body would be in wolf-sized bites.

It was not forthcoming. His sword passed through you each time he swung it, leaving you with zero damage. He stopped and gaped at you, wondering what had happened. He raised his sword again and charged, bringing it down on your shoulder. You raised a hand and blocked the sword, holding it in your bare hand without any cuts or bleeding. His shocked look turned to horror as you twisted the blade up, sending it spinning into the air. You grabbed the handle as it came down and hurled it at him like a throwing knife. It struck him in the chest, emerging out of his spine and cutting it in half. He gurgled, bleeding from the mouth and nose, and slumped over, his lifeless body hitting the ground.

Alan and the rest of the masked freaks stared at you, intimidated. You flexed your fingers and raised them to your eyes. There was no difference in how they looked, and yet you were changed. What was going on? How did it happen? You were now invulnerable to most attacks, even firearms, it seemed. No bullet could penetrate you when you weren't exactly flesh and blood. It would just go through you.

'H-how?' said Alan, his mouth agape. 'How could you have gained superpowers like that? No human can survive bullets or blades. You shouldn't be alive after all that!'

You raised your hands and formed them into fists, and then pointed at Alan.

'I have survived,' you said coolly. 'Whatever you throw at me will now fail, you dickhead. I've a half a mind to finish you all off now, but I just might let you go if you let this incident go and get back home. Try to keep your big mouths shut, or I'll find you. Now begone before I change my mind.'

Alan clenched his teeth and stepped forward. 'No-no way. I have to know this secret. Come on, you can at least -'

'That secret would be me,' said a soft, feminine voice from the ground.

Everyone looked at the patch of earth between you and the ninjas. It was pulsing and glowing very quickly. A stream of liquid emerged from it, forming the shape of a mature woman in a maid outfit. The hair, eyes, mouth, breasts, hips, and legs formed very quickly, much faster than when Liana had first met you.

Liana stood between you and Alan, her arms raised to protect you and keep the ninjas back. They slowly stood up at a glance from Alan and took on attack poses. Liana turned her head to you, giving you the soft, caring smile you remembered so well, and then turned back to your foes.

'I came here for Anon,' she said quietly, a breathy sigh escaping her mouth as she took your name. 'I live to serve him, and I exist for him and him only. You've got no reason to take him away from me, or me away from him. I will stay by his side forever. And you' - she gave Alan a disgusted glance - 'you will do a lot better finding someone of your own rather than trying to take a mamono away from her beloved. Once our man is chosen, we will accept no one else. Leave now. I don't want to harm anyone or repeat myself.'

Alan chewed his lip. For a moment, it seemed he would listen to reason, but then the sneer crossed his face again. 'You don't decide what I do, maid. I know you can do better than this guy. I will bring him down doing whatever it takes, and then I will have you. Warriors, stay alert!'

The ninjas stood up and posed with their weapons towards you. Some of them swung their weapons threateningly.

Alan readied his katanas. 'And now, attack!'

Liana sighed and bowed her head. 'I'm sorry it had to end this way. Your memories of me should suffice for you, Alan.'

The ninjas attacked in an extremely coordinated fashion, swiping their swords through the air in a line and slicing through several parts of Liana's body at the same time. The swords swiped through her head, neck, breasts, stomach, crotch, thighs, and calves. Nothing happened to her though, due to her amorphous nature. The ninjas overbalanced and fell over after failing to cut through your waifu. She looked down at them sadly, and sighed as she closed her eyes and bowed her head.

'My turn.'

Her tentacles swiped through the air, flying at the ninjas. They wrapped around their necks, tightening around their throats and cutting off their air supply. The ninjas gurgled and choked, dropping their weapons and grabbing the ropes around their necks, struggling to breathe. Liana tightened her tentacles further, and the air was filled with gurgling sounds as the unfortunate men and women were strangled to death. In around two minutes, every single ninja lay there twitching with their last breaths, an eerie death rattle escaping the ones who were already dead. Liana continued squeezing her tentacles harder, ensuring no one escaped.

Liana unwrapped her tentacles from the ninjas' necks and withdrew them, letting the last woman in the ninja team drop down dead. Her hood fell off her head, showing a young face with long, blonde hair and a neatly combed fringe. Liana looked down at her and sighed again, bending down to close her eyes.

'It's a shame she had to go,' she said quietly. 'But it was necessary. I hope that clears things up, Alan. Ready to give up?'

'Never!' snarled Alan.

He charged at your loving maid and extended his swords to slice through her neck and waist. They went through her without any effect, and he leaped right over her head. He flew through the air, turning around to attempt a swipe at her from behind and possibly destroy her core. A few tentacles whipped through the air as he floated over her, and wrapped around him. They trussed him up, grabbing his neck, waist and arms, pinning them to his sides, and pulled him close to her. He was held in front of Liana, kicking and struggling. He was even turning purple with the pressure she was placing on his throat.

'You've lost,' said Liana, holding Alan up in front of her. 'But I don't intend to take everything away from you. You could apologize now for trying to kill my husband and I'll let you go. Or retain your dreams of conquering me and leave.'

'Never,' splutters Alan. 'I hate this guy, and I won't go down without a fight. Let me go!'

He kicked and struggled in Liana's tentacles. She sighed and dropped him to the ground. He coughed, backing away from her and massaging his throat, an unending glare fixed on her.

'You won't stop being unreasonable,' she said wearily. 'Leave, and don't bother us again.'

She turned around and stopped near you. She took your arm, that motherly smile spreading over her face, and began heading for home.

The two of you walked along in silence, several unspoken words communicated between you as you held hands. You raised a hand and caressed Liana's cheek, a soft smile spreading over your face as you contemplated her. She raised her hand and interlaced her fingers with yours, squeezing your hand.

Your peaceful homecoming was interrupted by a scream of rage and the pounding of footsteps. The two of you turned around and saw Alan rushing at you with his katanas drawn. He lunged at you and sent the swords through your pecs, piercing them. Your new amorphous nature came to play again, though, and he simply passed through you with his swords, landing on the ground. He rolled over and came up standing. He turned around, ready to charge at you again, but a blur of tentacles flew out at him and wrapped him up again.

'I told you to leave us alone,' said Liana. 'You don't need to get so mad. I know several other mamono who would love to have you as well. I could even introduce you -'

'Fuck. You.' growled Alan, kicking and struggling as the tentacles cut off his air again. He raised the sword in his right hand and threw it at you. It passed through you and hit a tree trunk, sticking out of it horizontal to the ground.

Liana clenched her fists and dropped her head. 'As you wish.'

*****************************

'So the reason I survived is because my body became amorphous too, like yours?' you asked in amazement.