Meidos Make the Best Waifus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liana nodded. 'Living with a mamono changes a man's body to suit them, and theirs to suit him. He will also become more like the monster girl he is with. He will drink more with an oni, grow tougher than a mountain with ushi-onis, turn into a perfect male specimen who can fuck like a beast with a succubus, and become a cute little househusband with an amazoness. None of them are judged for who they are, and they are all perfect in their wives' eyes.'

You smiled at her and squeeze her hand. 'Thank you, Liana. You've brought so much into my life I don't even appreciate. Your coming into my life hasn't just brought me better support, you've even saved my life twice over today.'

Liana smiled back and made a shushing gesture, tears threatening to come out of her eyes. 'You give yourself far less credit that what you are, dear. You brought light into my life at a moment of darkness when I was called a slut who thinks with her pussy, and an abomination by the members of the Order I met. I had to flee from them before they tried to shoot my core with arrows. That is when I met you. I felt you might be worth trying though I was about to give up, and I was right.'

You gritted your teeth and clenched your fists at your sides. 'The Order? They were the ones who insulted you? I'll see to it that -'

Liana grabbed your arm and planted a soft, cool kiss on your lips. It soothed you and drew out some of the tension in your body. 'Darling, as long as I have you, nothing can break us apart or affect us. Right? You have me. Anyone else at your office who is overworking you will be put to work cleaning this house by me. I'd like to see who could make my man upset or -'

It was your turn to grab her and kiss her full on the lips. You released her and looked into her eyes. Slowly, realising the irony of what the two of you had done, the two of you started giggling, which soon turned into uproarious laughter. You held hands and laughed until your throats were raw, finally coughing and hiccupping yourself back to consciousness.

'There is one more thing we have yet to know, apart from how many of your office folks are like Alan,' said Liana, taking both of your hands in hers.

'What's that?' you asked, squeezing her hands gently and raising them to your lips to kiss them.

'Consummating our relationship,' she said in a much quieter tone, a deep blue blush spreading over her face.

'Oh?' you said, raising an eyebrow.

'Y-yes, indeed,' she said, blushing harder and turning away. 'I-I have needs of my own, and like you showed on the day we met, so do you.' She held your hands tighter. 'You - don't need to worry or wonder how things work, us slimes have sex in the same way as humans. We have a vagina-shaped slit where our genitals would be on a human, and we have the wrong hole available if you want that. Of course, since we're slimes, you can technically stick it in wherever you like and we would feel it. But, of course, I think we can do it normally, the traditional way, so you can enjoy it and feel good. We'll experiment with the other positions and types of sex later, I do have some ideas -'

You placed a hand on her cheek and pulled her blushing face back to you. She smiled shyly and raised her hands to place them on yours, rubbing them gently. You leaned in to give her another, deeper kiss, your arms wrapped around her and sinking slightly into her gelatinous body.

'We both will be making love for the whole night, sweetie,' you told her. 'And we both will learn to enjoy it in any position or orifice available. I don't need to be gentle, but I will be. You don't know how long I've wanted you and was scared to ask. But that all changed tonight, doesn't it?'

'Y-yes,' she said, her voice growing stronger and a little more confident at your reassurance. 'I-I'm looking forward to this too, and I want it. I want you, my love. Let's go upstairs. We'll be there until dawn, I hope.'

You smiled at her and nod. 'Yes. Let's get to know each other more intimately than as a plate, forks, and spoons. Or a chair.'

She let out a snort of laughter. 'I got similar orgasmic feelings from doing those as all shoggoths would, but it cannot compare to real sex. Shall we?'

'With pleasure,' you replied, standing up and taking her hands in your own, heading for the stairs.

As you walked with your new waifu to the bedroom, getting ready to have a long romantic night until morning when you fell asleep in exhaustion, you recalled all the good times you had when she was feeding you, cleaning up your house, and making sure you were well-equipped with food and drinks for work, your heart melting at her kindness and constant willingness to put you first. That was something she had never failed to do, even today when you were in grave danger.

If normal life happenings were so good with a shoggoth, you couldn't wait to see how sex with them would be like. It would be the most mind-blowing, erotic experience of your life, with a waifu so willing to give you pleasure and see that you were satisfied. You promised yourself that you would give her everything she wanted, in bed and out of it.

As it turned out, it was an experience you never forgot, and your waifu cried out in multiple orgasms from your skilled ministrations which almost made her melt to the floor from all the pleasure she got. You were now hers, and she was yours. Nothing ever broke you apart, and nothing came between you again. She kept preparing your meals, cleaning up, and ensuring you had enough warm slime to give her to maintain her own.

Meidos do indeed make unbeatable waifus.

The End