Melissa and Alex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, don't forget this," Alex said as he tossed something at Crystal. Crystal caught the leather lead in her hand.

"Ooh! Goodie!" She gathered up the slack and gave a gentle, experimental tug at Melissa. Melissa stepped toward the blond obligingly. The slick wetness between her thighs lubricated her as she moved forward. Crystal stayed her ground as Melissa approached, not moving until their breasts were touching. Melissa's breath caught in her throat. Crystal licked her lips. "Let's dance," she repeated.

Crystal led the way to the dance floor with Melissa in tow. Upon reaching the crowed area, she turned to face her follower and began to move her body in time to the music. Rarely the one to make the first move, Melissa stopped short of physical contact and began to dance as well. Crystal was obviously unsatisfied. Using both hands, she reeled Melissa in until they were dancing front to front. Their bodies melded together and they began to explore each other with their hands. Melissa still couldn't believe her luck. She trembled as Crystal's breasts rubbed against her, velvet against silk. Arms wrapped around each other, hands roaming up and down, Melissa drank in the scent unique to women. Women felt and smelled so differently from men. Men were hard and musky, but women, women were soft and round, smaller and more tender. She caressed Crystal's buttocks and back.

The song changed and the music deepened into a heavy, throbbing bass. Crystal turned Melissa around and danced behind her. As Melissa put her arms up and around the back of Crystal's head, the blond woman reach around to Melissa's front and began scooping up her breasts. Again unsatisfied, she unbuttoned the silk jacket so that she had better access to Melissa. Slim, female fingers picked gently at the hard nipples poking through Melissa's bra. The woman moaned in response and arched her back. Crystal's mouth began to nibble at the nape of her neck, driving Melissa wild. She realized her eyes had been closed and opened them slowly. Embarrassed and excited at the same time, Melissa noticed the couples closest to them were watching with obvious enjoyment.

An attractive young man appeared through the crowd and seemed to be following a cue from Crystal, unseen by Melissa.

"Mario, meet Melissa. Melissa, meet my husband Mario," Crystal said. She nipped Melissa's earlobe and continued her gentle assault on Melissa's breasts.

"Hi," Melissa managed to say.

"Hi there," Mario said with a sexy smile. He moved closer to the gyrating women. His smile widened as he watched Melissa struggle to remove a hand from behind Crystal's head. He reached out and shook her proffered hand. Melissa then took a split second to check the raised viewing area where their table was. Alex met her eyes and smiled consentingly. As Melissa smiled back, she felt herself turned around. Now Mario was pressing himself against the back of her, grinding slowly.

"Okay?" he whispered into her ear. A loud whisper, to combat the thumping music.

"Yes," she all but moaned. Now with Crystal back in front of her, Melissa moved in until her lips were only a breath away from the blonde's. Their faces moved towards each other, taking up the small remaining space. Lips met and parted instantly. Tongues delved inside, wet and hot, as they kissed deeply. Melissa did groan now. She loved how a woman's mouth felt. The women wrapped their hands around each other's head, unwilling to break the kiss. Melissa was dimly aware of Mario's erection rubbing against her ass as the threesome continued to pulse with the music. He waited patiently, watching the women. Crystal pulled away slightly and kissed Melissa's lower lip, biting gently. Then, leash in hand, she turned Melissa to face Mario. Melissa was immediately overwhelmed with the rush of desire she always felt when face to face with a new man. He held her close dancing slowly, teasing Melissa with his lips as he brushed them gently over hers. Her arms went around him and he suddenly pulled her tight, kissing her fiercely. Their tongues met and caressed each other. Melissa savored the taste of his mouth and lost herself to their kiss.

"Nice to meet you Melissa," he said when they finally ended the kiss. She smiled and took a step back as she felt pressure on her leash.

"Let's go for a walk," Crystal said. Melissa visually checked in with Alex, but he was happy to watch from a distance for now. He seemed to be enjoying seeing his wife with her new playmate.

Crystal and Mario turned out to be regulars at the club and well known. Casually holding the leash, the blonde woman led Melissa around the room making introductions. Melissa had no chance of remembering all their names. Instead, she was incredibly aware of the wetness dripping from her pussy. She was sure everyone could smell her. After a few introductions, Crystal stepped aside and gave Melissa a meaningful look.

"Are you game?"

"Out here?" Melissa asked. Out and out sex wasn't allowed on the floor.

"Out here," came the reply.

"Sure. What do you have in mind?"

Heading back to a group she had just been introduced to, Crystal pulled on Melissa's leash. The men at the table eyed the women appreciatively. Crystal stepped behind Melissa and held open the suit jacket so all present could appreciate the breasts hidden from view. Then, next thing she new, Melissa felt her bra lifted up to expose her nipples. Crystal toyed with the piercings. "Want some?" she asked the men.

At Crystals urging, Melissa then found herself in the lap of a man whose name she couldn't remember. He buried his face in her breasts grabbed her hips. She straddled him and rocked her wet pussy against his groin, feeling him grow hard under her, even through his pants. They moaned together and he pulled her head down to kiss her deeply. Hands from another unseen person caressed her tits and someone else's mouth found its way to one of her nipples.

The sucking and licking and kissing continued until Crystal decided it was time to move on. She tugged the leash and forced Melissa to dismount the stranger. Together, they walked around the room, stopping periodically so that Melissa could mount someone else and be groped. Again and again, strangers rubbed their hard cocks into her wet mound as her breasts were massaged and nipples sucked. It was incredibly tantalizing to dry hump the fully clothed men. Melissa felt like she was being paraded around and didn't care a whit. At one point, between mountings, Mario appeared and slid behind her. He placed his hand on her skirt over her groin. His eyes asked for permission. Melissa responded by taking his hand and sliding it up her thighs under her skirt. His fingers felt the wetness even before reaching her pussy. He smiled, removed his hand, and licked his fingers. Then, his hand returned and gently teased her pussy lips, stroking her carefully. She gasped and leaned back into his hard body as his middle finger slipped wetly into her cunt. He moved his finger in and out a few times and then rubbed the lubrication in small circles onto her clit. Again he removed his hand from under her skirt and licked his fingers.

Once Crystal was satisfied that she had shown off her new toy enough, they returned to the table where Alex has been watching the whole thing.

"Having fun?" he asked with a horny grin. Melissa mumbled something unintelligible, rearranged her bra, and watched as Crystal and Mario pulled chairs up to the table. The other couple exchanged looks.

"So," Crystal began, "Play room or back to our place?"

"Up to you, sweetie," Alex said to Melissa. "Just let me know."

"I think I would very much like going back to your place, if you're sure it's okay," she replied, looking at the blonde woman still holding her leash.

Crystal's eyes twinkled as she said, "Let's get outta here, then, shall we?"

The foursome quickly gathered up their belongings and prepared to leave. All the while, though, Crystal refused to relinquish Melissa's leash. Instead, she insisted that her new playmate follow her around the club again as Crystal went to get their things and said a hasty good-bye to her other friends. Not a few eyes followed their exodus with longing in them. Once out in the parking lot, they spit up – boy/girl, boy/girl. Crystal sighed and finally conceded to give the leash to Mario. He couldn't resist reeling her in as Crystal had done on the dance floor and delivered another scorching kiss to Melissa. When they surfaced for air, Melissa was glad to see that Alex had Crystal in his arms and was lost in a deep kiss with her. The pairs then made their way to their cars and were soon driving down the highway towards Mario and Crystal's house.

Nervous again, now that she was alone with this gorgeous young Italian hunk, Melissa struggled to make small talk with Mario. They talked about non-sexual things as they went, but the tension was still thick. The taste of his kiss lingered on her lips, and she licked them slowly.

In no time at all, they were reunited at the quaint little suburban home, settled inside with drinks, and Crystal was again happily toying with Melissa's leash. After the requisite amount of small talk, Melissa once more felt a tugging on her leash. Obligingly, she left the chair she had been lounging in and crawled on all fours across the carpet to where Crystal was reclining. The other woman reached down and took hold of Melissa's collar where the leash clipped on. Pulling firmly, she brought Melissa's face up to hers and began kissing her. Melissa remained on her knees while Crystal's mouth moved on hers. The men watched, enraptured, as the two women kissed and played with their tongues. They stayed like this, exploring with their mouths for what felt like a blissful eternity. Then Crystal moved away slightly and deftly unzipped the back of her skimpy dress. Beautiful round breasts bounced free, hard brown nipples brushing Melissa's face. Still on all fours, Melissa groaned and began to eagerly suckle the tits in front of her. Crystal pushed her dress down to her waist and grabbed the back of Melissa's head.

Melissa was in heaven as she rolled the rock hard nipples around in her mouth. She sucked and nipped frantically, unable to get enough. She was dying to hold them in her hands, but sensed that Crystal wanted her to wait. Soon, Melissa felt Crystal tugging her downward.

"Eat me," she said. It came out as both a request and a demand.

Without a second's hesitation, Melissa positioned herself between Crystal's legs. Moving with practiced confidence, she pushed up the bottom of the black dress and began kissing the woman's inner thighs. The sexy panties were lost on Melissa as she began to lick the crotch of the undergarments with the flat of her tongue. Teasingly, she worked her tongue around the edges of the panties on either side, tormenting her new handler.

Crystal moaned, "Please, please, lick my pussy." Melissa pulled the crotch of the panties aside and slowly licked Crystal's hot mound of flesh. She then dipped the tip of her tongue between the folds of skin and finally into Crystal's cunt. Melissa settled in and began to lick and tease the other woman in earnest. The smell of Crystal's sex was overpowering and Melissa savored the tangy, pungent flavor. She tickled Crystal's clit with her tongue and then thrust it deep inside, burying her face in the neatly shaved pussy. Crystal groaned and thrashed about on the floor. She began grinding herself into Melissa's face in a familiar rhythm. When Melissa began to slide her fingers in and out of the juicy pussy while licking her clit, Crystal began to fuck Melissa's face in earnest.

"Wait," she gasped finally, "wait, wait. I don't want to cum yet."

Melissa sat up as Crystal moved beyond the reach of her mouth. She licked her lips, tasting Crystal juices, and waited expectantly. The other woman stood, pushed her dress down around her ankles, kicked it aside, and then pulled Melissa up by her collar. She moved in closer and pressed her naked body against Melissa's clothed one. Melissa's hands roamed over Crystal's ass, kneading the soft flesh. Her skin was silky and soft and the femininity of it made Melissa's groin ache with desire. She reveled in the feel of the womanly body, memorizing every muscle and curve to Crystal's back. Melissa moved her hands up and into the blonde tresses, gripping them gently but tightly. As she plunged her tongue into the warm, inviting mouth, Melissa felt Crystal undo the buttons on her jacket and slide it off her shoulders. Crystal's hands then mimicked Melissa's and the women remained locked in a deep kiss, oblivious to the men, unaware that they had already taken the initiative to strip down naked.

Melissa's tongue probed deeper and she pressed her body tightly against the other woman. A third set of hands unsnapped Melissa's bra and gently worked it out from between the writhing bodies. She heard herself moan as her breasts rubbed against Crystals. Nipple to nipple, they released one another's hair and began to focus on their breasts. Crystal nibbled and sucked on Melissa's lower lip while her hands cupped her breasts, thumbs rubbing nipples. "Oh...yesss," she purred when Crystal finally broke the kiss and bent down to nuzzle Melissa's breasts. She quivered when she heard the sound of metal against teeth as Crystal played with Melissa's nipple rings. Crystal sucked and flicked each nipple in turn, and Melissa found herself needing to hold on to Crystal's shoulders to avoid falling down. Her eyes closed, she began to sense the men moving in closer.

Melissa had just managed to move a hand down into Crystal's wet mound, eliciting a moan of pleasure from the woman, when she felt a hard cock pressing into her buttocks through her skirt. Her finger worked in and out of Crystal's pussy and she opened her eyes. There, behind Crystal and holding the blonde woman's hips lightly, was Alex. The lust written across his face gave him a hooded, drunken look. She groaned loudly and closed her eyes again as she focused on all the sensations she was feeling. Mario's cock bumped against her ass, his hands joining Crystal's mouth at Melissa's tits. One of her hands was now somehow wrapped around Crystal and Alex both; the other was full of Crystal's pussy. Melissa used multiple fingers now, finger fucking the other woman and hanging on to the bodies around her to keep from falling. Mario lifted Melissa's skirt and ran the length of his cock between her legs, slowly letting her feel the entire length of it as it rubbed her clit. Again and again he moved, torturing her with the feel of his hard shaft while she adjusted her legs to give him better access. Crystal's mouth continued to devour Melissa's breasts and Mario moved his hands lower, teasing Melissa's pussy. She inhaled sharply.

Melissa began to lose all sense of what was happening. She was only aware of their naked bodies, mingling sweat, the erotic sounds escaping everyone's lips, and her slippery wet pussy. Finally opening her eyes again, she looked sideways across the room for a second. She was mesmerized by what she saw. There they were, the four of them, a mass of sexual energy, reflected in the dresser mirror. "Oh, fuck," she breathed. Alex followed her look and she saw him grin at her in the mirror. Her eyes followed the reflection of his body down the length of him, drinking in the sight of her husband pressing his body up against another woman. She watched herself finger fucking Crystal and smiled back at Crystal's sex-filled eyes. She held one of Melissa's nipple rings between her teeth.

"Mmmm...," was Crystal's only reply.

The action slowed slightly as everyone took in the sight of their four sweaty bodies melded together. Finally, it was Crystal who broke the group embrace and dropped slowly to the floor. As she went, she tugged Melissa's leash, which was, amazingly, still in her hand. Melissa had what was to be her last rational thought for the night: how did she manage to not drop that? Then Mario whirled Melissa around and began kissing her firmly. Her lips parted and she felt him slide his tongue past her teeth, her mouth moving with his and they tasted each other. Melissa, feeling ravenous, pulled herself even closer to the man, rubbing her tight, hard nipples against his sweaty chest. Mario's arms wrapped around her, caressing, groping. Alex stepped in close and Melissa heard the zipper on her skirt. With a swoosh, her skirt dropped to the ground and finally everyone was naked. Melissa found herself sandwiched between the two men, their hands rubbing and caressing, lips following the paths of their hands. The feel of all those hands touching her was intoxicating.

The leash tugged insistently. Melissa opened her eyes and looked down at where Crystal had positioned her self on the floor. Blonde hair fanned out on the floor, breasts heaving with her panting breaths, Crystal's face was directly under Melissa's sopping pussy. The pressure on the leash increased. Melissa obediently sank to her knees, her back to Crystal's feet, and dangled her trim mound in the other woman's face. Not quite able to reach, Crystal's tongue flicked out and just barely tickled Melissa's hard clit a few times. Excited by Melissa's sharp breath, Crystal raised her head enough to allow her to suck the clit into her mouth and give it some gentle tugs. At the same time, she tugged firmly on the leather lead and Melissa was forced to drop down to her hands. The sounds of Melissa's yelping and panting immediately filled the room as Crystal buried her tongue and lips into Melissa's pussy, licking and sucking furiously.

"Mmm, much better," came Crystal's voice. "Ahh...I love the way your pussy tastes. You're so wet, girl," the words were muffled by Melissa's cunt.

Melissa's cries changed to a low, constant moan. Finally she looked up and watched Mario standing in front of her stroking his cock. He moved his hand down the swollen shaft and up again with a slight twisting motion. His penis was throbbing and dripping with a shiny jewel of pre-cum. Using the tips of his fingers, he captured the glistening drop and massaged it into the head of his cock. Melissa was filled with the urge to have him in her mouth, so she he finally tore her gaze away from his masturbating hand and met his eyes. They bore into her and he smiled lustfully. Moving closer, he rubbed the fleshy head of his cock against her lips and she sucked the tip in slightly. He exhaled loudly and she continued to massage his shaft and balls with her tongue. It was hard to concentrate with Crystal eating her pussy, but she did her best and even managed to lift one hand so she could direct Mario into her mouth. Melissa sucked his cock in, circling around the length of it with her tongue as she brought him in deeper and deeper. Her hand moved to his balls once his shaft was all the way in her throat and she toyed with them gently. Mario's hand moved to the back of her head and he murmured words of encouragement. She continued to work her mouth up and down his cock, occasionally stopping as her body bucked and arched against Crystal's mouth and recently added fingers. Pulling herself away from Mario's cock, now glistening with her saliva, she turned to look behind her, searching for Alex. One of his favorite things was to watch her on all fours sucking off another guy.

Alex was kneeling between Crystal's spread legs, cock in hand. He licked his lips and Melissa recognized the gleam of pussy juicy around his mouth. "You're so fucking hot," he mouthed to her silently. Then, still maintaining eye contact, he bent forward and resumed eating Crystal's pussy. Melissa jumped as she felt Crystal's reaction. The blonde woman's grip on Melissa's hips, and leash, tightened suddenly and she briefly lost her cunt-eating rhythm. The husband and wife continued to watch each other for a minute as Alex ate Crystal and Melissa fucked Crystal's face.