Melissa and Alex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa turned again to face Mario and handled his cock for a minute. She loved the feel of his hard erection sliding in her hand. Mimicking his own previous movements, she gripped him gently and worked her hand up and down repeatedly. The motion was occasionally punctuated by her tongue licking the head of his penis as it emerged from her hand. As the saliva on his cock began to dry up a bit with her hand job, she suddenly grasped his ass and shoved him deep inside her mouth. Melissa's hands returned to the floor. She was sucking firmly now, moving faster, and used her head to communicate to Mario that she wanted him to fuck her mouth. He pulled her face to him and began to oblige, slowly at first, and picked up speed as soon as he could tell it was okay. Melissa groaned around his cock as Mario pumped into her mouth and Crystal flicked her clit over and over again with her tongue. Positioned on all fours, Melissa was helpless to do anything but allow the other couple to do as they pleased.

Judging by Crystal's writhing movements under her, Melissa could tell that Alex was really working her cunt. Both women were thrusting their hips wildly now and Mario had to occasionally shift his position as Crystal's wild movements caused Melissa's head to be pulled down further and further by the leash. Finally, the other woman's frantic movements forced Mario to move away from Melissa. As he withdrew from her mouth, he pulled Melissa away from Crystal. Her mind hazy from sex, Melissa allowed Mario to move her around and she found herself laid back gently on the floor. Her head was near Crystal's, and the seized to opportunity to twist around enough to allow them to kiss. The other woman's face was wet and Melissa tasted herself on Crystal's lips. Then Crystal was gone and Melissa was dimly aware of bodies moving, re-arranging. Someone's hands and mouth's were on her breasts, sucking and pulling at her nipple rings. She couldn't tell who was doing what or how much time was passing. From her perspective it was standing still as her body was devoured by the others.

Melissa turned her head as she sensed a change in the movement. Her husband and Crystal were locked together in an erotic embrace and Melissa thrilled with the sight of it. Their bodies shone with sweat, slick and hot. Melissa was listening to their labored breathing when, seemingly out of nowhere; Mario's body interrupted her view. The briefest of looks passed between them, the understanding almost instantaneous, and Mario settled between Melissa's legs. Teasingly, he brushed his cock against her pussy and she arched her back in response. Slowly, he entered her, allowing her to feel every inch of his hard cock. "Uhhh...," she groaned loudly. Mario repeated the maneuver as he pulled nearly completely out of Melissa's cunt. She thrashed her head from side to side, feeling his hard shaft moving in and out slowly, over and over again – first her eyes closed and then open as she caught sight of Crystal kneeling in front of Alex with his cock in her mouth. Watching the sex show next to her, Melissa was seized with the need to be fucked.

"Please, Mario, please, please fuck me now," Melissa heard herself beg. He smiled and gave her one fierce thrust. She nearly screamed and grabbed at his buttocks.

"Soon...soon," he said, and his voice was followed by the loud sucking of Crystal giving Alex head. Mario's thrusting continued, quickening a bit, and Melissa continued to watch as Alex threw his head back and moaned, his fingers entwined in Crystal's hair.

"Oh shit!" Melissa yelled as Mario suddenly pounded into her. The loud cry accompanied by the slapping of Mario's movements attracted the attention of the other couple. Alex opened his eyes at the sound of his wife being fucked by another man and Crystal turned her head, nuzzling Alex's cock as she did, and smiled appreciatively. She had a good view of Mario's ass as it tightened with each violent thrust into Melissa. Melissa's legs wrapped themselves around his waist while she hung on, high pitched groans sounding out in time with Mario's movements. Then, just as suddenly as he began, Mario returned to a gentle, careful, slow pushing in and out. Melissa's feet dropped to the floor with a loud thud and she growled with frustration. Her audience laughed at her, but she ignored them, concentrating instead of pushing her hips up fiercely to meet Mario's thrusts. She felt herself giving way to her desperation.

The other couple moved towards them and Mario withdrew. More long minutes passed as the couples kissed and fondled one another. It was impossible to keep track of where everyone was and who each hand belonged to. A hum of requests, demands, groans, and lewd expressions filled the room.

"Ahhh...yeah...right there...that feels so fucking good..."

"God yes! Yes! Don't stop..!"

"...mmm...use your teeth more..."

Their hoarse, guttural voices merged into one as they slid around on one another, touching, kissing and licking whatever they landed upon.

Melissa felt the familiar tug of the leash. "Mario, lay down, honey," Crystal directed. Another tug. Melissa felt herself directed to straddle Mario's body, and she did, but she didn't fully mount him yet. She watched as Crystal continued to gesture and direct everyone until she was satisfied. The blond looked on happily, holding Melissa's leash tight and standing next to the other three; Melissa wiggling a little bit as she sat on Mario's thighs, her husband's erect penis in her face. The taut lead made her even hornier as she imagined herself to be performing for the pleasure of the beautiful blonde woman on the other end, controlled and directed.

Leashed or not, Melissa couldn't stand not having Mario's cock inside of her. She moved forward and raised herself up, wanting to tease him with her pussy. Her clit rubbed his penis as she moved her pelvis in small circular motions. Mario grabbed her hips and tried to pull her down, but she resisted. Again and again, she lowered herself just enough to kiss the head of his penis with the lips of her pussy. Her resolved was lost when Alex began to rub his penis on her lips, and Mario exclaimed, "Fuck!" as Melissa dropped herself onto his penis, sliding it perfectly into her hot, aching pussy. She took him deep inside her and now it was his turn to thrust his hips upwards to try and go even deeper. The two began to rock, his cock pushing up into her as she rode him like a horse, Alex's cock thrusting in and out of her mouth, all while Crystal stood to the side watching and holding the leash tightly in her hands.

Melissa felt drunk on the sensation of having two cocks. A feeling of fullness enveloped her and her rocking motion on top of Mario began to turn into hard, frantic thrusts. He helped her, gripping her hips almost painfully tight and rammed her with his hard dick. The moved together with a steady rhythm, fucking each other hard and fast. It was becoming more and more difficult for Melissa to continue sucking off Alex, so Crystal finally left her viewing position and joined them on the floor. Her hands kneaded Melissa's swaying breasts, tweaking the piercings as they bounced with the ever hastening movement. Melissa then felt Crystal's mouth near hers as the other woman began to lick Alex's balls. He responded by placing a hand behind each of their heads and groaned with ecstasy.

"Fuck, yes! Fuck yes! Suck my cock! Uhhhhh....," Alex made no attempt to be quiet now.

Crystal and Melissa passed Alex's cock back and forth between them, taking turns licking and sucking on his shaft while stroking him with their hands. Occasionally, their tongues would meet and they would sink into a deep kiss with Alex's erection in their faces.

As the women kissed and sucked on Alex's cock, Melissa felt herself nearing the edge. She ground her clit into Mario and moved even harder still, paying no attention now to anything around her except for the mounting sensations in her groin. She rocked and bucked, arched her back and closed her eyes. Each violent movement brought her closer and closer. A hand moved behind her head, forcing her forward. Crystal was pushing her towards Alex's cock, which immediately filled her mouth, while Crystal licked anything she could reach. Melissa's movements lost their rhythm and devolved into wild humping thrusts. Then, with a blinding flash and a loud cry, Melissa exploded. The orgasm shook her whole body and she gasped for air. Mario's cock continued to pound into her, sending shock waves through every inch of her. Even having Alex's cock in her mouth did little to quiet her shouts as the orgasm rocked her to her core.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," she chanted mindlessly. Her motions finally slowed and bodies shifted again as everyone neared the finish. Melissa rocked slowly on Mario now, trying to regain her consciousness. His hard shaft felt intense in her now ultra-sensitive pussy. As she rocked, she watched Alex mount Crystal's prone body and the blonde woman immediately lifted her legs and placed them on his shoulders. Her husband slid into the other woman and they both moaned with pleasure. Melissa loved the way Alex looked when he was fucking. She felt herself becoming aroused again as she watched him pump his cock into Crystal's bare pussy. Crystal was loud, grunting noisily with each thrust. .

"Uh...uh...uh...that's it...that's it...ahh, yeah, pound it into me..." Their bodies moved in unison.

Mario sat up and watched his wife fucking Alex. "God, don't you love the way that looks?" he said to Melissa. Then he turned back to face her and kissed her deeply. Melissa panted into his mouth as he came up for air. "Doggie style?" he asked simply.

"My pleasure," she replied. Her eyes stayed focused on the grunting and pumping happening next to them as she moved to her hands and knees. Resting her upper body on the bed, she wiggled her ass invitingly and pulled her pussy open with her fingers. She couldn't resist rubbing her clit a little and hunched her back up at the intense sensation it produced. Mario wasted no time entering her and setting a rhythm of his own. He too was watching the other couple while he slid in and out of Melissa.

Crystal began to move more wildly. Her fingernails dug into Alex's ass as she tried to pull him harder and closer, her own ass lifting off the floor with the force of her own thrusts. Over and over again, Alex rammed himself into her, sweat dripping from his forehead and onto Crystal's breasts. Suddenly, the sex crazed woman let out a cry that made Melissa's toes curl. Crystal practically howled as her own orgasm shuddered through her. Alex continued his ruthless pounding into Crystal's cunt. Each thrust seemed harder than the last. Mario's pace quickened as well, and his own cock fucked Melissa hard and fast, slapping loudly. She was turned on again listening to the grunts and smacking noises the men made as they slammed into her and Crystal.

Reaching her hand down, Melissa began to work on her clit. She wasn't gentle now, but instead rubbed in hard circles to stimulate herself, her fingertips feeling Mario's cock as it moved in and out of her pussy. Faster and faster his body moved. Mario panted and Melissa's hand ached. She kept her eyes on her husband the whole time as he fucked Crystal. The blonde woman murmured words of lewd encouragement to him and he responded by quickly pulling out of her to spray her chest with cum. He moaned and grunted at the same time, working his hand up and down his cock sporadically as the white stream spurted out fiercely.

Mario continued to pound senselessly into Melissa. She pushed back against him, intensifying the power of his movements while she continued the masturbate herself. He gripped her hips, ramming his cock into her, eyes closed, repeating, "Yes, yes, yes, yes," with each push. He came with a series of surprisingly quiet grunts, spilling his cum into Melissa's cunt. His body jerked and she felt his cock convulse inside of her, so she tightened her pussy, milking him and intensifying her own masturbation. Melissa felt the cum drip out of her and thought about the show Crystal and Alex were getting. Her eyes locked onto Crystal's.

Mario remained behind her as she humped her own fingers. He trailed kisses down her back and Melissa moved more wildly. Swollen, wet, and sensitive, she masturbated herself to a second climax within seconds. Her body shook and twitched as she came with another loud cry. As the spasms wracked Melissa's body, she kept her eye contact with Crystal, allowing the other woman to see the orgasm reflected in her eyes. Melissa shook for an eternity, little orgasmic "aftershocks" racing through her. Finally, exhausted, she broke her eye contact with Crystal and laid her forehead on the bed. Mario's cum still dripping down her thighs, she inhaled deeply and could smell the strong scent of sex filling the room.