Melissa and Jay Investigations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry buddy but they pay me really well and promised me a turn with the hot bitch." Michael told Jay with a wink and then he changed to whispering. "Don't worry they don't know she is your wife I'm not that big of an asshole."

Debbie giggled as she led in the petite Asian from the video Jay saw Lindsay in. She was very cute and had a tight little body. Debbie must have been close to a foot taller than her.

"Just to show you how much I appreciated our conversation at the bar Amy here is going to pleasure you while we go and have our fun. Unfortunately for you after that you will go away so have fun while you can." Debbie said as she pushed Amy down onto her knees in front of Jay.

"Now Amy you suck his cock and make him cum. Keep doing it until I come back and get you. You understand me?" Debbie asked her confirming she understood but also her obedience.

Amy smiled at her brightly and turned her attention to Jay's crotch. She was trained well as Jay felt her mouth close around his cock and just as Debbie desired his cock went from partially to fully erect.

"Come along Michael time for us to have some fun." Debbie ordered as she made her way for the door with Michael quickly following.

Naked bodies started to fill the screens. Jay watched in shock as there were three women taking up positions on each of the couches. Three men followed then entered the room one of which was Michael. The men all nodded at each other and even shook hands. Jay now knew these other two men must be friends or paying members of the club. The camera view switched to what must have been a hand held as it moved to the red couch. There was a little blonde sitting there, no taller than 5'2" and barely in her twenties. Her body was perfect, Jay would have guessed she was a cheerleader but it was her face that had his attention, such an innocent and sweet look. Michael had a smug look on his face as he stationed himself by her.

The camera panned over to the white couch.

"Fuck that feels good." He mumbled as Amy enthusiastically sucked his cock. She looked up at him with her big dark eyes and for a moment he forgot about the screens.

On the white couch there was an exotic looking brown skinned woman in her late twenties. She had a nice body too her breasts were full and her hips curvy. The very rough looking white man with tattoos all over his body moved to her. If Jay didn't know better he would have assumed or thought he was a skin head by his appearance. The man wasted no time in reaching for her breasts and caressing them.

The camera panned over to the black couch next.

There was another small blonde but this one was older. She looked to be in her forties and could have been a stay at home mom or a business professional. Her body was excellent for her age and obviously she worked out regularly to keep in that sort of shape. Unlike the younger blonde who had long hair her hair was short and in a bob. Jay's eyes widened as the young, muscular black man moved in front of her.

"I've always wanted to fuck a nice white mother." He said with a growl into the camera.

Jay quickly looked down at Amy. He couldn't deny how good it felt to have her warm mouth around him. Then the camera panned to the bed in the middle of it all.

"Oh shit." Jay said as Melissa came into view being led by Davis.

Davis lay down on the king sized bed stroking what must have been nine inches of hard cock. Melissa's heart pounded in her chest knowing what she might have to do if her husband didn't show up soon. She slowly climbed onto the bed and crawled up between his legs like a cat. Davis wagged his huge hard on inches from Melissa's face.

"I'm just in time for the fun and I love what I see." A naked Debbie said cheerfully as she knelt on the bed beside Melissa immediately putting her hand on Melissa's bare ass.

She caressed it lovingly occasionally squeezing it. Jay had such mixed emotions. There was his sexy wife on screen a close up of her beautiful ass being fondled by another sexy woman but he knew that this other woman was not a good person and had to be punished.

"Suck that big cock sweetie." Debbie told Melissa as she watched intently never stopping her rubbing of Melissa's bottom.

There was no turning back for Melissa. Jay wasn't there and if she acted uncooperative she feared it would get ugly and dangerous. She didn't have a choice. She wrapped her fingers around the man's hard shaft and began pumping it up and down. He was the biggest she had ever touched and he was so rigid. She leaned down and kissed the bulbous tip of his cock.

"Now that's a good girl." Debbie commented while giving Melissa a playful smack on her cheek.

Melissa felt a surge of excitement from the sting of Debbie's open hand on her flesh. She licked all around the head of Davis' big dick before opening her mouth wide and taking it inside. Jay watched increasingly shocked by his wife as the camera focused on her face. Melissa was bobbing up and down on him hungrily. A piece of Jay knew she was enjoying what she doing. Debbie licked her lips as she looked at Melissa's tempting pussy.

"Damn it I'm going to cum. Please stop it." Jay begged as he fought the overwhelming urge to cum in Amy's mouth.

Amy didn't slow down continuing to suck and stroke him with her tiny hands. It was if she couldn't hear him. Jay let out a defeated groan and his body bucked. Amy swallowed with each of his shots into her mouth. She got most of it but a little escaped her mouth and ran down her chin. Again Jay struggled in the chair trying to break free but he was unsuccessful. He shook his head looking at the girl as she stayed knelt in front of him.

Meanwhile Davis pulled on the back of Melissa's head forcing her to take him into the back of her throat. Debbie positioned herself behind the woman on all fours and spread her cheeks to give the camera a very explicit view of her pussy and anus. The amazon leaned in close and began slowly licking her pussy. Debbie clearly enjoyed what she was doing as she wrapped her arms around Melissa's thighs and ate her out.

"No no no leave me alone." Jay yelled at Amy as she returned her mouth to his flaccid penis.

The camera was zoomed in on Debbie's tongue inside Melissa's pussy. It lashed out reminding Jay of a whip. Melissa had never been with another woman and the sensation of Debbie going down on her was better than she could have imagined. Melissa let out a muffled squeal as she felt Debbie's nails dig into her flesh. She realized just how strong this woman was as she gripped her body tightly. While she was trying to enjoy having her pussy tongued by Debbie she was also fighting the gagging sensation as Davis' huge cock pushed against the back of her throat repeatedly. The camera returned to her face and Melissa noticed it. She held the base of Davis' cock with both her hands as she swallowed as much of him as possible. Finally he let go of her head and she pulled her mouth from his cock gasping for air. A string of her saliva ran from her lip to the tip of him. She wiped at it with her hand before tilting her head to the side and running her tongue up and down his hard shaft.

"I'm going to fuck your pussy harder than you've ever had it fucked before." Davis said into the camera which made Jay furious.

Davis watched with satisfaction as his wife Debbie shoved Melissa down flat onto the mattress. He moved incredibly fast getting to the end of the bed by Debbie. He grabbed Melissa's long legs and flipped her over onto her back. Melissa almost ran when she saw the look in his eyes. She had never seen such an intense look. He held her legs wide apart by the ankles letting the camera zoom in and get a good shot of her wet pussy. Melissa felt the swollen head of his cock push at her opening.

"Oh my god it's big," she gasped as the first couple of inches entered her.

Davis stared down at the sexy blonde and loved her reaction to having him inside. He gripped her waist roughly and started thrusting deeper and deeper until his full nine inches were buried. Melissa's body shook from the force of him driving his cock into her.

"That's it honey fuck her sweet little pussy. She loves it!" Debbie cheered her man on.

Davis lifted Melissa's hips abruptly as he threw her legs up onto his shoulders.

"Take it you fucking slut." Davis' body smacked against her body.

Melissa gripped the bed digging in her nails. Her eyes were closed with her mouth wide open crying out with pleasure each time Davis pulled his hips back and slammed his cock all the way into her pussy. The camera moved in getting an extreme close up of his nine inches spreading her lips and moving in and out.

Jay glared at the screens watching in disbelief as his wife's legs were pushed far forward folding her in half. Davis took complete control over Melissa by pinning her arms by the wrists above her head. Melissa knew she could do nothing but take whatever he was going to give. He plunged his dick deep inside her. Wildly he thrust bouncing her knees off of her own shoulders.

The camera went off of Davis and Melissa and onto Debbie. She was at the head of the bed with her long legs spread wide masturbating while watching her husband completely dominate the sexy blonde. She loved it when he treated other women with no respect and just fucked them the way he wanted. She was the only one he loved and saw as a real person.

Jay was wondering if Davis ever got tired. He fucked Melissa like a machine without any signs of letting up. Melissa's eyes rolled into the back of her head as she came for him. She felt so helpless to control her own body with him on top of her slamming away. Her legs felt like rubber as they bounced all around. She shook from the force of her own orgasm while Davis kept up his ruthless pace.

There was a loud moan from Debbie as her fingers played with her clit and pussy. She was on the verge of an orgasm too.

"Baby, get up on her and give her a close up!" Davis said excitedly.

He leaned back on his heels letting Melissa's legs rest on his shoulders. Debbie carefully moved into position above Melissa's flushed face. She squatted just inches away as she continued rubbing her herself. Melissa looked up not knowing what was about to happen. This was the closest she had ever been to another woman's pussy.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Debbie cried out triumphantly.

Melissa saw the juices begin squirting from her pussy. She closed her eyes as Debbie continued forcing more and more onto her face. There was so much it Melissa was in a temporary shock. She could taste it on her lips and felt it splash on her cheeks, nose and even land in her hair.

"Oh god..." Jay groaned at the sight of his wife covered in Debbie's juices.

Amy swallowed quickly as cum filled her mouth for the second time. She stroked him until he was completely spent.

Davis pushed Melissa's legs from his shoulders dropping them to the bed. She was on her back spread eagled and panting with a mixture of perspiration and Debbie's juices on her face.

"Look at that mess. I think you should make this one your bitch now." Davis said to his wife.

Debbie smiled wickedly as she got off the bed and disappeared for a moment. When she returned she was holding a large pink strap on. Melissa watched anxiously as the amazon fastened the dildo in place and stroked it playfully.

"Come on now you little tart, on your hands and knees and put that nice ass up really high for me." Debbie instructed with her British accent.

Melissa took a deep breath unsure if she could do it, she had never even let her husband try anal with her. She held out hope Jay would miraculously appear as she slowly turned over and pusher her ass up high for Debbie.

"Mmmm...now that is a tasty looking ass." Davis growled as he slowly stroked his solid nine inches.

Melissa submitted to the larger woman and put her head down between her arms. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply trying to relax as best as possible because she knew it was going to hurt. Debbie spread her cheeks apart, Melissa cringed hearing the sound of her spitting into her hand to lube up the dildo and the sadistic laughter from both Davis and Debbie was disheartening.

The camera targeted Melissa's spread ass as Debbie put the head of the pink dildo to it and forced it inside. Melissa curled her hands into fists and the muscles throughout her body tightened. It was too big.

"Relax baby you're going to love it." Debbie said with a laugh as she smacked her ass sharply.

Melissa squealed surprised by the slap, but as Debbie knew it would her body instinctively relaxed once the surprise and sting of the slap subsided. She pushed in deep catching Melissa off guard forcing out a loud cry.

"Good girl your ass is all mine now."

Debbie held perfectly still giving Melissa's body a moment to get used to having a cock in her ass. She reached up Melissa's body with both hands and gripped her shoulders firmly. She withdrew an inch or two giving Melissa a strange fluttering sensation and then thrust again. Melissa had never felt anything like it before. There was definitely pain but then pleasure when she was deep in her rectum. Davis watched proudly as his wife fucked their toy harder and harder until the sound of her body smacking against Melissa's filled the room.

"I think she could use a cock in her mouth." Debbie said between strokes to her husband.

Davis climbed onto the bed in front of Melissa and grinned at her. Melissa looked up at him with her blue eyes. He slapped his hard cock across her face and slipped his hand into her hair lifting her head up sharply. She grimaced from the ass fucking she was receiving but knew what to do as she opened her mouth for him. Davis liked her obedience and as a reward jammed his cock into the back of her throat.

Jay couldn't believe his eyes as he stared at the screen. His wife was being double teamed by the couple. In fact it looked as though Debbie and Davis owned her and were about to turn her into a zombie like Amy. Jay couldn't have imagined seeing Melissa put into this position, he shook his head as Davis slipped all of his fingers into his wife's blonde hair holding her head still as he rocked his hips back and forth.

They were relentless as they fucked her harder and harder. Melissa was completely overwhelmed by them both as she struggled to keep her ass up for Debbie but also breathe. She heard Davis begin grunting louder and sensed he was about to cum in her mouth. Debbie watched her husband's face contort as he strained to hold on as long as he could. Finally he let out a guttural cry as he unloaded in Melissa's mouth. She almost gagged as she tried to swallow it all. Her eyes watered as shot after shot landed on her tongue or splashed against the roof off her mouth or back of her throat.

"Fuck me that felt good." Davis said as he rolled away from Melissa.

"Michael come over and let's do something special." Debbie called for him.

He shoved the petite blonde he had been fucking onto her stomach leaving her worn out and joined Debbie and Melissa. Debbie whispered into his ear what she wanted to do which made him smile.

"You're a lucky man Davis to have this woman as your wife." He said with a wink.

Debbie felt the dildo slip from her ass leaving an oddly empty feeling inside her.

"You're going to love it my special little whore." Debbie hissed into Melissa's ear as she pulled her up onto her heels and held her by the throat.

Michael got onto the bed and lay on his back with his thick cock standing tall.

"Mount him." Debbie ordered her.

Jay was furious seeing his wife straddle the man who double-crossed them. She moaned as she slid down on his cock. It was undeniable to her, he felt good inside her pussy. Michael reached up and pulled her flat on top of him as he starting fucking her. He held her tightly as his cock worked like a piston. Debbie returned to her spot behind Melissa. It struck Melissa what was about to happen. Michael held her still with his cock buried in her pussy while Debbie spread her cheeks again. Melissa let out a deep groan as Debbie's pink dildo pushed into her well fucked ass. They both began pumping driving Melissa over the edge. Her eyes widened as her body shook violently. Her orgasm tore through her body as both Debbie and Michael pounded both of her holes.

"Don't touch me you crazy bitch!" Jay yelled angry at what was happening on screen but also at Amy as she again began licking his cock.

"Listen to him you stupid cunt!" A familiar voice commanded as Lindsay appeared.

She grabbed Amy by the hair when she didn't stop and pulled her off of Jay. Frustrated by her Lindsay slapped her across the face knocking her to the floor. Amy looked up at her confused while holding her reddened cheek.

"Hurry untie me." Jay called for Lindsay.

Lindsay quickly untied Jay's arms and legs. He immediately covered up his semi hard penis embarrassed for her to see him that way.

"Hey don't worry about it. You've seen me remember? I'm just so sorry about Melissa." She said sincerely as they looked at the screen.

Melissa had basically collapsed on top of Michael while both he and Debbie continued fucking her pussy and ass. Jay had never seen his wife look so exhausted.

"Let's put an end to this bullshit." He said coldly reaching for the bag Lindsay brought with her.

There were two tranquilizer guns just like the one he was shot with. He took the darts and loaded them both. Lindsay shoved Amy into the chair and tied her up.

"The server is in the closet." Jay said pointing to the door. "There's also a bunch of coke too."

Lindsay smiled as she opened the door and saw for herself.

"Wow! This should put them away for a long time."

Jay grabbed the server and removed the cover. He had the drive in his hand in just a couple of minutes. The drugs would be enough, the police didn't need the embarrassing video too. Lindsay was on the phone calling the cops. She hung up and gave Jay the thumbs up.

"Alright let's go put some assholes to sleep." Jay said as he led the way out of the room and toward the living room.

Slowly they snuck into the living room. Jay struggled to control himself, it was one thing to see them having sex on the screen but in person was totally different. Lindsay aimed and fired two quick shots hitting the black man first in the back and then the heavily tattooed white guy in the neck. Both of them collapsed to the floor without even being noticed.

"Good night you fucking prick." Jay said quietly as he shot and hit Davis in the leg.

He turned and made eye contact. For a split second Jay thought he was going to run at him but his eyes rolled back and he fell onto the couch beside the sexy little blonde who was sound asleep.

"Take it you fucking whore!" Michael yelled out as he thrust up into Melissa's pussy unaware of what was happening.

"That's what you're going to be hearing from your cell mate soon enough." Jay answered as he shot a dart into Michael's chest.

Debbie looked around to Lindsay and Jay. She stopped thrusting and pulled out of Melissa's ass. Lindsay made a fist and punched her in the jaw. Jay was surprised how hard she hit as Debbie fell to the floor.

"I have an idea." Lindsay said with a sadistic smile.

Lindsay dragged the larger woman out of the living room and back up to the office where Jay was being held. Jay carried his wife because she was too tired to walk on her own. Lindsay untied Amy and tossed the ropes to Jay.

"Tie her up like the dog she is." Lindsay said as she gave the strap on to Amy.

Jay knew what she wanted. He put Debbie down on all fours and tied her wrists around the leg of the heavy desk. Lindsay spread her cheeks.

"I bet you've never been fucked in the ass. Isn't that right you giant cunt?" Lindsay asked in the nastiest tone.