Melissa and Jay Investigations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay was shocked not expecting Lindsay to use that language but he understood. He also thought she was right. Debbie was begging her to stop and tell Amy to not to do it but Lindsay moved out of the way giving Amy access to Debbie's round ass.

"Fuck her hard." Melissa told her from the chair.

Little Amy smiled as she got behind the woman who routinely dominated her. The pink dildo pressed against her puckered ass. Lindsay, Melissa and Jay watched with some satisfaction as the cute small Asian pushed it deep inside Debbie's ass. Her body tensed and she cried out as Amy seemingly took pleasure in fucking her very hard.

The three of them left the house and made it to Lindsay's car. As they pulled away several police cars passed them and pulled into the driveway of the Davis' house. Later that night in bed Melissa and Jay saw the story on the news.

"They're going to jail for a long time." Melissa said as she snuggled into her husband.

"At least Lindsay's name is being left out of everything and we got the video." He answered as he stroked her hair.

"Speaking of the video you deleted it right?" She asked.

"Of course I did..."

"Jay don't mess around you said you were going to delete it!"

Jay pretended to fall asleep making Melissa laugh and then she slapped his crotch making him cry out in pain and then burst out laughing.

"That's for getting hard in the office when we were watching Lindsay's video!"

Melissa smiled as she turned out the lights leaving her husband to rub his sore junk.