Melissa Smith-Jones Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Mom answered the door in hyper sexy evening clothes. She was such a sexy woman. She had a body that just did not quit. A pretty face framed with tumbling curls of silken hair led to a long neck and fabulous bare shoulder blades. Farther down came her breasts. I know her breasts once nourished me as a baby but now they were simply a huge sexual allure and one that my Mom, Sarah Smith, used to great effect.

A tiny waist, beautifully shaped legs, and a tight ass making almost a bubble butt completed the package. I was sure she had drained the old Duke dry. My Mom said nothing, she just pointed to the bedroom.

"He wants his droit de seigneur. I hope you do not mind, but I said okay," my Mom said.

"Mom, you can have sex with anyone you want! It's none of my business and I will never judge you," I said.

"Yes, of course Melissa. What I'm saying is that I promised him your sexual charms."

"Okay, when I said I would never judge you, perhaps I said it a bit hastily," I replied. "Mom, have you lost your mind? I'm not yours to give away, and besides I'm in love with Nigel, not Duke's cock."

"This is your chance to fuck a real Duke, Melissa! Think about it!" my Mom said.

I pretended to think. I even stroked my chin. "No," I said.

"Well, I did not want to have to say this, but we have already fucked," my Mom said.

"No shit, Sherlock," I said.

"Yes, and you know I've been around the block a few times," Mom said.

"I'm not counting, but it's a rather a generous interpretation of the word 'few' I should think," I said. I was annoyed that Mom even proposed such a thing as my having sex with any man at all, let alone with my lover's father!

"Yes, it's been a lot. Some have been good, some have been lousy, and some have been superb lovers," she said.

"That makes sense. Variety is the spice of life," I said. I was still angry.

"No man compares to the Duke. The Duke is in a class by himself. I must have had five orgasms during our very first fuck. They were big, too. Mega. Even giga," she said.

"No tera orgasms?" I asked.

"What?"

"Never mind. Anyway, no, I don't care how good he is. I can't imagine anything better than his two sons, Nigel and Geoff," I said.

"He's better. Much better than Geoff at least," she said.

I got alarmed. "You've already seduced Geoff?"

"Well, yes, it's been a busy night and..."

"Jesus, Mom! Geoff is committed to my friend Sylvia!" I said. Then I said sotto voce, "The Duke is really better than Geoff?"

"Geoff is wonderful, don't get me wrong. His cock is so huge, and what he does with it..." I actually saw my mother blush for the first time in my life. "But yes, the Duke is better. It's not even comparable. See for yourself if you like. Both men are in my bedroom. Geoff came by to look in on his father and at the time I was a bit compromised, naked you know and all, and one thing led to another and, well, here we are," my Mom the slut MILF said.

"The point is," my Mom continued, "The Duke is determined to lay you. He feels it's his right, to welcome you to the family. This is a wonderful opportunity for you, and I am willing to make the sacrifice of letting him have you this one time," she said.

"What do you mean? You control him?" I looked at my Mom. This was becoming surreal.

"Modesty aside my daughter, I'm the best the Duke has ever had. I'm the best any man has ever had. Geoff thinks so, too," my Mom said.

I sighed.

"At least go into my bedroom and say hello to the two men," my Mom said.

V.Sarah Smith's Bedroom

I sighed again. I knew this was some kind of trap. I took a deep breath and entered my mother's bedroom. It was empty. There was a note on the bed right where I could not miss it. It said,

"Please do a strip tease. Your stalker, Geoff."

I looked around. There was nobody there. I was alone. I went to the closet and opened the door. It was a solid door, no slats, so nobody could hide and watch but I opened it anyway. I saw a vast selection of my mother's outfits and an equally vast selection of her shoes. Some of her outfits were kinky, I could not help but notice.

I could not decide if I was freaked out or just amused. That's when the music began. My Mom had a Bose boombox on her dresser and it began to play bump and grind music. I guessed it was remotely controlled. I looked for a computer with a camera but could not find one. How would anyone know if I were stripping or not?

This was humiliating. I was supposed to be the computer expert and in fact I was. Only Sylvia knew as much as I did and she was in London just then, so how were they doing this? I could not see a camera anywhere. Maybe they just wanted me naked so they could come in later and get their jollies looking at me?

I thought about my one time with Geoff when I had thought he was a stalker and going to rape me. He had turned out to be Nigel's brother and even all of respectful, sexy, and nice and damn it all I could not resist trying out his monster cock. It was wonderful, too. Better than wonderful. It equaled the fucks of Nigel and it had that huge size going for it, too.

It would be fun to do that again. Mom had said the Duke was even better? Of course, that was not possible. Besides there was no way I was going to have sex with Nigel's father. That was fine if my Mom wanted to, it was her decision, but me? No way! For that matter, no sex with Geoff, either. I knew Sylvia and I had agreed to the occasional swap, but this was no swap. Sylvia was across the ocean, for Pete's sake.

Still, by now I was aroused. Hell, to be honest I was totally turned on and the music was beginning to get to me. I started swaying a little to the sound of the music. I was alone. Nobody could see me. The bedroom door was closed and I pushed the button to lock it. I was safe. I decided to enjoy myself.

I looked at myself in the full length mirror my Mom had in her room. Growing up I had always loved that mirror. I had one too, in my room, and I always undressed in front of it, watching my young body slowly, ever so slowly, mature into the body of a woman, which it did by the relatively young age of fourteen. When I later had sex with a boy during my teenage years it was always in front of that mirror so that we could watch ourselves. The boys loved it.

I was my own audience in this closed and locked room with its bump and grind music teasing my ears. There was of course a window. The blinds were up so in theory neighbors could see me. I went to the window to close the blinds and saw all the windows facing were dark. Nobody was home. I left the blinds up and alone and inspired by the bump and grind music I began my strip tease.

I knew someone had to be watching. I knew if I were to do a strip tease someone would see me. For the life of me though I could not figure out how! I made a thorough and detailed examination of the room and found no hidden cameras anywhere, no cracks or holes someone could look through, nothing from the closet or under the bed. Nothing. I had locked the door. I convinced myself I was safe and alone and not viewable.

I knew however, deep down, I was being outfoxed. Someone was watching, somehow. Well, I could give them a show. Why not? Cleverness deserves its rewards, and if a man can outfox a smart girl like me, well then, he can enjoy the show.

I went slow, painfully slow. I played with the top button of my blouse for a while and then undid it. I continued with the next button, then a third. It took a while but eventually my blouse was open, revealing my lacy bra which did precious little to hide my boobs.

I began to remember back when I was growing up in my mother's house. I used to dress and undress in my room in front of my own mirror. I would pretend I was a man watching me. I'll bet a lot of girls do that, just like me. In my case, though, my classmate Stewart was actually watching me. He lived across the street and he could see into my window. He loved watching me undress at night and sometimes I would even pleasure myself while doing it.

How do I know Stewart was watching me? I know because Stewart told me! I pretended to be angry, but after he told me I kept right on giving him shows and I even upped the temperature of the shows. When we both left for college I would give him shows via my computer's camera.

Sometimes too when a boy was ravishing me in college my computer would be open and the little green light showing the camera was in use was my clue that Stewart was watching. I would really ham it up at those times. My lover of the moment would feel all macho to be driving me to such heights of sexual ecstasy, but the real person to take the credit would be Stewart. I just loved that he always wanted to watch.

Now it was not Stewart anymore; no, he was history, I'm afraid. No doubt he's watching some other lucky girl far away in Afghanistan or Iraq or Syria or Nigeria or wherever the marines sent him. He's often not allowed to tell me. He gets to wear a green beret.

This time it was doubtless 'only' Geoff and maybe his Dad who was/were watching me. I didn't know how they were doing it, but I was sure they were. Channeling my memories of my shows for Stewart I made a good show for Geoff and the Duke. I made a very good show. I had been doing this since my teenage years after all. I had become good at it.

I dragged out the tease re my boobs. I knew Nigel and Geoff both loved my boobs. Backwards inheritance would mean the Duke would like them too. So even after I had unhooked my bra I kept it on, loosely hanging on my boobs while I did some belly dance moves in time to the music.

Stewart had loved my boobs too. I sent him pictures of my boobs from time to time to thank him for his service in far off lands. He never seemed to have wanted sex with me. The pictures were what he wanted, and I was always happy to oblige. What Stewart really loved was me baring my boobs for him in exotic settings, such as on a city sidewalk where I was at risk of discovery.

A few times I was discovered. I would always explain about my 'boyfriend' overseas in the armed forces wanting such a picture. The men who had discovered me always understood and usually offered to take the pictures for me so I would not have to take selfies. One man offered to take short video of me undressing and I let him. I ended up doing a strip tease for him baring all, right there on the sidewalk. He had quite a lump in his pants and I had quite an audience when I finished. I quickly got dressed, took back my phone, and got the hell out of there!

Back to my strip tease, I slowly, painfully slowly, let my skirt come off. As I stepped out of my skirt my bra fell to the ground. I was now dancing in panties only. I danced over to where my Mom used to hide her cash. She still hid cash there and I took some out. I gave myself little tips as if I were a stripper in a club and men were tipping me. The dollar bills went in my waist band, but when an imaginary man presented a twenty, I told him to put it wherever he wanted.

With my hand being the hand of my imaginary man, I put the twenty-dollar bill inside my panties and wedged it into my pussy. "Ooh, you naughty man," I said in my best come hither voice. "Would you like a private dance?"

I stopped dancing. "Come out, come out, wherever you are!" I called out. "Olly, olly oxen free!" I slowly pulled down my lace blue panties and stepped out of them. The dollar bills fluttered to my feet encircling me. I was now stark naked in front of the mirror with a $20 bill sticking out of my pussy. I smiled at myself and the mirror opened. I almost fainted from the surprise.

Behind the mirror was a very small room and two chairs. The chairs barely fit. One chair was empty. On the other chair sat a naked man with an erect, hard cock. The Duke rose from his chair and came into the room. I became scared. I backed up as he advanced. I was now quivering with fear.

I said, "No. You're Nigel's father. I can't do this. It's not right. No way!" I looked around for my clothes and grabbed some of them from the floor. Before I could dress the Duke came to me, took me into his arms and pulled me flush against him. He kissed me. I remembered that wonderful kiss he had given me in the restaurant (along with some spectacular fingering).

Duke's kiss this time was even better. He was rapidly melting my resistance. My brain kept screaming no, but I ignored it. I don't know why. I dropped my clothes I was holding. His fingering while he kissed me was also even better than it had been in the restaurant. No man, no person, no human, had ever fingered me like that. He knew exactly how to get to me.

People talk about a woman's G spot. The Duke had found not only my G spot but he had found the entire alphabet from A to Z. My first orgasm came within minutes and when it washed over me I was his. My resistance, such as it was, was gone. I was most definitely his. Whatever he wanted from me he was going to get and he would get it in spades.

The Duke was a simple man. He pushed ever so gently and I fell on my back onto the bed. He pushed with the slightest touch at my legs and they parted, spreading wide. Duke climbed aboard. I wished Jane could see this. I was about to be fucked by the Duke of Cock himself! It no longer mattered just then that he was my lover Nigel's father, nor did it matter that he had earlier fucked my own mother. Nothing mattered beyond that his cock slid inside me, meeting no resistance at all.

Duke had an amazing reputation to live up to at this point. He had showed true talent both with his kissing and his fingers but the ultimate test was how he used his cock. He did not disappoint. His cock was not a monster cock as was his son Geoff's cock. It was more like the cock of his other son, my true love Nigel, whose cock was itself damn nice.

It was a cock of magic. The way he moved it, the way he penetrated me, the way he fondled my boobs as he fucked me, all were driving me wild, right to the very edge. He could tell. He could see my body flush, my breathing change, my thighs flex, my legs wrap around him, my fingernails clawing at his back, my moaning changing to screaming as I peaked, as I climaxed, as I briefly passed out. Throughout the Duke was never stopping driving me upward and upward to plateau after plateau of sexual euphoria.

I had never experienced anything like it. I also knew I never would again. This man was dangerous. He had the power to make me his sexual slave. I was ready to submit to him in totality.

The Duke rolled off me and left me lying there in my state of thorough ravishment. I was sweaty, breathing hard, exhausted, and in complete bliss. I would have liked Duke to stay with me, to cuddle me, to stroke my head and tenderly fondle my boobs, but one can't have everything. That wasn't his style. At least it wasn't his style with me. Nevertheless, I felt abandoned.

As I woke up from my reverie I got curious about the tiny room from which Duke had emerged. I had grown up in this apartment and I never knew of that room. I walked over to the mirror, still nude, and I tried to figure out how to open it. I could see no way to do it. It did not even look as if it opened, but of course I knew that it must. I put on some clothes and left the room to enter the hall. I remembered there was a light switch for which there had never been a light.

I flipped the light switch. Nothing. I flipped it twice, rapidly. Nothing. Three times, and nothing. I said, "Abracadabra," and still nothing, not that I was expecting much. Just covering all the bases. I stood there, thinking. I reached up, all the way up on my tiptoes, and ran my finger on the ceiling molding. I found a button, hidden by the molding at the top of the wall. I pushed it. A door opened. I walked through the door.

I was in a dark room. There was some light and I realized it was coming from two one-way mirrors. The mirror in my Mom's room was a one-way mirror. I could see into my Mom's room. That's how Duke had watched me do my strip tease. The other mirror gave a perfect view of what had been my room while I grew up. Many a teenage boy had ravished my young body in that very room, almost always in front of the mirror. I wondered the obvious. Had someone been seated on the very chair on which I was now sitting, watching me get laid? Who? Not my Mom, I pray it was not my Mom!

There was movement in the room. A man was fucking a woman. He was between her legs and her feet were in the air. All I could see was her feet, with her orange toenail polish, the same color toenail polish as my Mom. I knew who the man was. I saw his ass, the way he was fucking the woman with the orange toenail polish, the back of his head. No mistake, it was Geoff.

I noticed a small switch next to the mirror. I turned it and it pumped in the sound from my former bedroom! Now I heard the woman's moans and squeals of pleasure. The woman had to be Mom. I was watching my mother get fucked by Sylvia's lover Geoff. A man who had fucked me once, too. I felt nauseated. I got up and left the room and went straight for the toilet.

I felt better after my vomit. I drank a coke to change the taste in my mouth. I began to think about that room. Why was it there? Who installed it? Had people watched me get laid during my teen years? If so, who were they? Were there pictures, too? Were there pictures of me getting laid somewhere up on the bowels on the Internet?

I looked for my Mom. She was nowhere in the house, unless of course that was her in my old bedroom, underneath Geoff, enjoying his monster cock. I really did not want it to be so, but there was little question that it was. I left and went for a walk.

I came back for dinner. "Mom, what's the story about that little room with the two one-way mirrors?" I asked my Mom, once the food was served and we were all at the table.

"Do you remember Uncle Tom?" my mother asked. Tom was her brother.

"Of course, I do!" I said. Tom was a fun uncle. He was sweet and always funny. He made me laugh.

"Well, Tom liked to watch," Mom said. She let those words sink in.

"What did he watch?" I asked. I saw my Mom's face. "Who did he watch?" I had changed my question from what to who.

"He watched me having sex, and as you matured he watched you having sex, too," Mom said.

"You let him peep on me?!?" I asked in all incredulity and anger.

Mom giggled. "I guess he was a `peeping Tom.' He needed it. It was a compulsion, an obsession with him. He was my brother, after all."

My family was seriously messed up.

"Who did he watch you having sex with?" I asked.

"Well at first it was always with your Dad, of course. And yes, your Dad knew about it. After your Dad died I withdrew into my shell. You remember, I'm sure. That's when you lived with Grandma."

"I remember," I said. My Grandmother was a princess, a saint. I loved her with all my soul and all my might. She had been in the wrong place at the wrong time and was caught in the cross fire of the police and some men in Harlem. She died when I was fourteen. I had returned home and by then my mother had installed the full-length mirror in my room. I was thrilled by it and thanked her profusely at the time.

I remember my mother's words at the time. "Thank Uncle Tom. He paid for it."

VI.A Café in Manhattan with Melissa and Jane

"You actually fucked the Duke of Cock?" Jane asked for the third time. "The father of your lover Nigel?"

"So too did my Mom," I replied.

"Sometime you have to invite me to one of your family gatherings. Frankly, I find it hard to believe you," Jane said.

"It gets worse. Remember the oversized mirror in my bedroom?" I asked Jane.

"Of course. Remember you lent me your room so that I could do it with Matt in privacy and security?" Jane asked. Matt had been her high school boyfriend her senior year. "Matt just loved doing it in front of such a huge mirror. I guess men like stuff like that."