Melissa Smith-Jones Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They sure do," I replied. "I don't know why, exactly. The point is though did you ever think about it possibly being a one-way mirror?"

"No, of course not. What are you saying? You don't mean...Oh my God, no?"

"Yes. My uncle Tom paid my Mom to install it. I had sex in front of that mirror more times than I care to recall, and most of the times my Uncle Tom was peeping on me. I don't know, but I'll bet even my Mom was peeping, too!" I said.

We sat in silence while all that sank in.

"So weird, so weird..." Jane said. "So, the old Duke himself got to watch you do a strip tease in front of the mirror?"

"Yeah, like I told you. Then he emerged from behind the mirror as if by magic. I was a sitting duck. He kissed me and all of my resistance, and I had thought there had been a hell of a lot of it, just melted away. He's better than I could ever have imagined."

"Did he ruin you for Nigel?" Jane asked.

"No! No, of course not. With the Duke it was sex. With Nigel it's love. Hey, I've got an idea. Want to come to dinner tonight at my Mom's? Geoff and the Duke will still be there. So too will the mirrors..."

"Name the time, I'll be there," Jane replied.

VII.My Mom's Apartment

The wine flowed freely at dinner. The after-dinner cognacs changed my buzz from the wine into a full blown drunk. Jane was the same. I could see it in her eyes.

"It's so nice to be here again after all these years," Jane said. "Thanks for the delicious dinner Mrs. Jones."

"Want to see what my Mom has done with my old room?" I asked, as Jane and I had planned for me to do.

We went up to my room. I was sure someone was planted in the hidden tiny room watching us from behind the mirror. Jane knew, too.

Jane was looking at my closet and at my old clothes. "Hey, do you still have your old bikini? Remember how we used to swap bikinis?" Jane said.

"Want to see if it still fits you?" I asked sarcastically.

"You know, it just might still fit me," Jane said.

"Your boobs are bigger now. So are mine," I said. "Still, want to try?"

"Can I have some privacy?" Jane asked.

"Of course. My dildo is in the old spot, still, should you feel the need. I'll be downstairs with Mom and the men," I said. Jane glared at me because of the snide dildo remark. She knew that I knew she used to sneak uses of my dildo when we were both in high school. It was fun teasing her.

"Hi Mom. Hi Geoff. Where's the Duke?" I asked, upon rejoining the group in the living room of my Mom's spacious apartment on the Upper West Side. "Nigel is trapped at work. He won't be coming."

"Duke went to have a rest. What's Jane up to?" Mom asked.

"I guess she is performing for Duke trying on my old high school bikini," I said.

"That would never fit her now," Mom said.

"I'll bet your Dad would enjoy seeing that," I said, looking straight at Geoff.

"So would I," Geoff said.

"Do all men like to spy on women? Are all men voyeurs?" I asked in frustration to nobody in particular.

"Yes, in my experience, all men are," Mom said. "Though to different degrees. Take your old friend Stewart, for example."

I did not know my Mom even knew about Stewart. I became alarmed. "What about Stewart?" I asked.

"Oh, I guess you still don't know? Remember that stream of men who enjoyed your body during your senior year?" my Mom asked.

Geoff looked at me. I dare not describe his face. I blushed furiously. "Mom!" I said in exasperation.

"Well, I let Stewart in some of those times and he watched from the secret room. I gave him Kleenex to clean himself up. A few times I joined him. You are a little firecracker you know, Melissa. Stewart liked it when I joined him," my Mom said somewhat dreamily.

"Mom, you didn't? Not with Stewart?" yet even as I asked that I knew the answer.

"Only after his 18th birthday. It's fun having sex while you watch two other people having sex. It doesn't get any better than watching you, Melissa. Although I'll bet Jane is a little pistol, too," my incorrigible mother said. "Too bad Stewart is in Colombia now. He would have loved all of this fun we're having."

While I was in apoplexy Geoff had quietly excused himself and wandered down the hall. "How do you know where Stewart is? And where's Geoff?"

"Geoff is probably watching Duke and Jane, of course. Want to join?"

"There's no room for both of us," I said.

"Sure there is. Grab a chair and let's go," Mom said. She made it sound like harmless fun, and not the perversion we both knew it was. She opened the mirrored door to her own bedroom and we propped it open with the extra chair, giving us three chairs with which to watch through the one-way mirror in my old bedroom.

Duke had apparently just left the room and surprised Jane while she was using my old dildo from my high school years. He stood in front of her while the dildo moved in and out of her rapidly. Jane was naked with her eyes closed, moaning softly. We took our seats. The view was perfect.

This was so weird. Jane was my best friend and Geoff was my one-time lover and the brother of my true love. And then there was Mom. All of us were watching intently as the Duke was seducing Jane. Jane looked up at the Duke with innocent eyes. How does she always manage to look so innocent, I wondered? This could not be weirder, I thought.

My mom lifted her skirt and pulled off her panties. Geoff already had his cock out and was stroking it gently during the show. I felt like we were in a peep show. I guess in some sense we were!

My Mom stood up, holding up her skirt to expose her pussy. She walked the two steps over to Geoff and sat on his lap, her back to Geoff so she could continue to watch the Duke ravish Jane who was now moaning loudly. I figured Jane was about one good minute away from her first climax under the Duke's relentless assault.

My Mom began rising up and falling back down on Geoff's monster cock right in front of me, literally inches from my face. I was in shock. I had to choose what to watch? My own mother getting ravished by Geoff and his monster cook, right next to me where I could even smell them both, or my best friend Jane getting ravished by the Duke of Cock himself?

I gave up. It was too much. I went out to the main room while everyone else was having sex. I took off my clothes and quietly played gently with myself. At this very moment the doorbell rang. I went to it, naked, and opened it a crack, letting the door hide my nudity as I looked out to see who it was.

I opened the door wide, exposing myself. "Hi Stewart. Mom says you were in Colombia. Jane is being ravished if you want to join the voyeur party."

Stewart just stood there, frozen, staring at my naked body. I knew he was harmless and I was enjoying teasing him. I reached behind him and closed the door. I took his hand and led him to the couch. "What'll it be? Want to watch me for old times' sake, or go watch my best friend Jane get ravished? My Mom too is having sex with another man."

"That's too much. Let's talk, you and me," Stewart said, and he tapped the couch next to him, indicating I should sit and join him on the couch.

"Want to see me masturbate?" I asked Stewart.

"Come with me," he said, and he led me to my Mom's kitchen. "Lean against the counter and spread your legs you little wench."

I giggled and complied. Stewart had never before been able to control my exhibitionism and feed his voyeurism. This was kinky and it turned me on. "Like this?" I asked, smiling at him.

Stewart surprised me. No, he shocked me! He took his hand and covered my pussy with it. He had never touched me before. Ever! I shivered in response. "Stewart, you're touching me!" I said. "Why?"

Stewart smiled at me and he began to finger me. I felt my body responding. "Stewart, this is unexpected! I can't do this! Wel...fingering is okay I guess, but don't the wrong idea, okay?"

Stewart smiled. "You forget, Melissa. I've seen so many men seduce you over the years, I know just how to get to you. Just a minute."

Stewart went over to the table and set up a camera to video the action. "He came back to me and he resumed fingering me. I closed my eyes and relaxed to enjoy it, and he oh so gently kissed me. No man had ever kissed me so gently before. His lips barely touched mine, and then pulled away. He kissed me the same way again. And again. And again. All the time he continued to finger me.

Having Stewart finger my naked body while kissing me in my mother's kitchen in front of a video camera all combined to wreak havoc with my self-preservation and resistance. When Stewart finally unzipped and brought out his cock to play I simply dropped to my knees and took it inside my mouth and made tender oral love to it.

Instead of standing back and enjoying his blowjob, his first ever from me, he kept right on fingering me. After around ten minutes of my blowjob he pulled me off his cock and raised me back up on my feet in order to give me more of his magical kisses. I moaned as he fingered me and kissed me. I was now hopelessly turned on.

This was all so unexpected. Sure, I had always liked Stewart. He had always been the ideal voyeur! He had always been so harmless and sweet. In some sense he had been the only boy during my high school years for whom I had truly cared. Oh shit, I'll admit it. I love the man. We go way back.

Now he was different. The military changes people I guess. He still always loved the sexy pictures and short videos I secretly sent him from time to time. Now he was here in front of me, kissing me, fondling my boobs, fingering me, spreading my legs.

Spreading my legs? Dropping his pants? Oh my goodness what was he planning? Holy Moses there it was, at my entrance. Was my voyeur going to fuck me?? No, of course not, he was not going to fuck me, he was already fucking me! All those years of showing off to him and now he was fucking me finally, and - I realized that I meant this - at last!

Of course, he was not Geoff of the monster cock, nor was he anything like the Duke of Cock. This was not a raw sex fun session. No, this was the emotion derived from decades of nonphysical intimacy but an intimacy that was more intimate than any sexual relations I had ever had, except of course for those with Nigel.

"Oh Stewart, this feels so good," I managed to get out as his cock pummeled my body and my soul.

"I love you, Melissa Smith-Jones," Stewart said as he plunged his cock in all the way, balls deep inside me as I leaned backwards over the kitchen counter.

"I love you too, you bastard," I said, as I groaned. This was so long coming. "You had to wait a decade to do this to me? Don't you ever dare stop. Oh my God!" I said as I climaxed, and crumpled down to the cold tile of the kitchen floor, my legs no longer able to support me.

Stewart picked up my small, naked body and carried me to my mother's couch. "How many men have you fucked on this couch?" he asked.

"Don't you know?" I asked him, all wide eyed, doing my best imitation of Jane's innocent look. I giggled, just a little.

"Not counting multiplicities, my best guess is fourteen," he said.

"That sounds a bit high," I replied, a bit embarrassed. I was an easy lay in high school, partly because I wanted to entertain Stewart, actually. But fourteen? Was that even possible? Was I that much of a slut back then?

"Whatever the total, prepare for one more," Stewart said, as he spread my legs and came back in to my more than welcoming passageway to bliss and contentment. Sex is just simply different when you love the man. It's more intense by a factor of, shit I don't know. Remembering calculus in college, let's just say it's n times better, where n is large.

It was my first time with Stewart and it was precious. It was very precious. All these years I had loved my favorite voyeur, and now here I was finally fucking him while my Uncle Tom watched. What? When did Uncle Tom enter? He was just standing there at the door watching us fuck. I waved hello and he smiled and waved back.

I forgot about my peeping Tom the Uncle and concentrated on the voyeur currently pummeling me. I loved the man and I loved the way he fucked me and he was really going at me now. His thrusts were faster and less loving, more powerful now. He leaned over me, tweaked my nipples and gave me another of those barely there kisses.

I could not help myself, this time I screamed to the high heavens as I came. Stewart shot a load of cum he had been saving up for God knows how long, deep inside me. Feeling him ejaculate repeatedly inside me drove me quickly to my third climax of that one fabulous fuck.

Stewart collapsed on top of me, mumbling repeatedly, "At last. At last. At last." I kissed his nicely hairy chest as he laid upon me. I noticed for the first time ever what a sexy body he had, too. His cock was still inside me. Why wasn't it deflating? What was going on?

I became alarmed. I had just fucked Stewart and everyone must know it. Uncle Tom saw me doing it. No doubt Geoff had heard my moans and my scream. Would he tell Nigel? What would Nigel think? How could I explain this away?

As Stewart got off me in response to my pushes, I noticed Uncle Tom was now naked. His cock was hard, erect, and he was moving towards me.

"No, Uncle Tom. No. You can't. I won't. Please no, Uncle Tom!" I was backing up, still naked, my pussy dripping Stewart's cum. Stewart had a knife and was moving toward Tom when suddenly the voice of my mother boomed out. "Melissa said no, Tom. No means no."

Shamed, Tom suddenly lost his erection as he turned to face his sister, my mother, who was also naked. His erection returned as he saw his naked sister. My mother began to back up, saying "No Tom, no incest. No. I'm your sister, no!"

Just then the luscious naked body of Jane showed up. She was a bit delirious, her head swimming in endorphins as she had just survived a fuck from the Duke of Cock himself, and she came across my naked mother, my naked self, and the two naked men, Stewart and Uncle Tom.

"Stewart!" she said. "How nice to see you again! Why are you naked?"

"Why are you naked, Jane? It's great to see you, too. You look wonderful," Stewart said.

There was no point hiding it any longer. "Stewart and I just fucked, Jane. It was wonderful."

"Well, it's certainly long overdue. You've quietly loved each other for years," Jane said.

At this point Uncle Tom had my mother pinned against the wall and she was crying, "No. No. No," as we all ignored her. I started going over to rescue her as she had just rescued me.

In the meantime, I was surprised by Jane's perceptive observation. "You knew?" I asked. I was surprised. I should not have been perhaps. Nobody understood me better than Jane did.

"Oh honey, everyone knew," my naked Mom chimed in, as I pulled Uncle Tom off him and slapped his face. Hard.

"Even I knew," my freshly shamed and naked peeping Uncle Tom said, joining the chorus.

"Hey, Stewart, did you ever peep on me?" Jane suddenly asked Stewart.

"Yeah, you were great. I remember the time you and Steve went at it in Melissa's bedroom. That was great. Sexy as the devil himself," Stewart said. "I had never seen anyone do it in that position before. You're really flexible!"

Jane blushed.

"I remember that time. It certainly was remarkable," my creepy uncle joined in.

I looked at my Mom. "Not me," she said. "I did not facilitate this. Tom has his own key to the apartment. For emergencies, you know."

"Right," I said. "Of course."

I got dressed. I was the only one dressed among the now four men and three women. I said, "Come on, Stewart. Let's go for a walk. We have a lot to catch up on."

Stewart got dressed and left with me. Later I learned that Jane took on Geoff and Uncle Tom while Mom enjoyed the Duke one more time. While Mom's apartment was saturated with sexual activity, Stewart and I sat in a small park near W 96th Street and looked into each other's eyes.

I finally broke the news to Stewart about Nigel being my true love. He told me about his Colombian honeypot Maria-Elvira. I was relieved he took it so well. I was also disappointed. I knew Stewart was mine for the taking, Maria-Elvira or no Maria-Elvira. He was a complicated man, but then, so was Nigel. Hell, I was no prize, given the number of men I had enjoyed and who had enjoyed me. We were all complicated.

Choices were going to have to be made. Right then, however, I was alone with Stewart and the way he was looking at me made him irresistible. He led me to a hotel, we rented a room for the night, and well, you can imagine what happened in that room now, can't you?

It felt so good with Stewart. He was like a comfort food. It was as if I had always had been with him. All those men who had laid me were really Stewart all along. Only Mike and Nigel had been different. What to do? Nigel or Stewart? Maybe Nigel would like the Colombia honeypot Maria-Elvira? Oh shit, what am I to do? Why me? Why, indeed?

"Stewart, where is this going? You know I love you. I love another man too, though. He's named Nigel. What do you want from me?" I asked, after the fifth time we had made love and we were both spent. Stewart was finally drained dry.

"Melissa, I love you. I have always loved you. I never thought I would be able to have you as I have today and tonight. It was beyond special and it was wonderful. I'll always love you, but you know I'm strange. I'm a voyeur. You're not. You're a bit of an exhibitionist, but still. Ultimately, you're better off with someone else. Maybe this man Nigel. I'm too weak a man to contain you. Maria-Elvira is devoted to me and only to me. She is the girl for me. Go back to Nigel, my love."

"I love you, though, Stewart," I said. "I want both!"

"Maybe Nigel is like that. I'm not. I could not handle making a life with a wench like you, much as I love you, and I always will. You know that," he said.

"Yes, I know," I said. "One more time?"

"I don't think I have it in me," he said.

"You underestimate me, my love," I said. I got out of bed and pulled off the bedcover with me. I draped it around my body. I did a sexy dance for Stewart. It was inspired, maybe the most erotic dance I had ever performed. By the end his cock was twitching.

I went to the window and raised the shade. My front faced the window and my backside was what Stewart saw. I was flashing the unknown word outside the hotel room's window. I played with my boobs, bouncing them, tweaking my nipples while I undulated my hips and slowly spread my legs.

I slowly turned around to face Stewart, smiling. He was videotaping me with his camera. My finger went to my snatch and emerged covered with Stewart's cum. I lovingly sucked it. I sashayed over to the door of the room, and with some delicate maneuvers managed to get some of the doorknob inside my pussy and began to fuck the door.

I felt Stewart's hands stroking my ass as I fucked the doorknob. I was getting to him. The question was: Was he hard? I extracted myself and kissed him. None of this gentle, sexy kissing, no I gave him a good and hard kiss. This was serious. I needed Stewart to give me one last fuck before I could let him go. Our mouths opened and our tongues played. My hand drifted down to where the money is and YES, he was hard!

I pulled him over to the bed and pulled him down on top of me. He knew what to do. Boy, did he! This time was the best. Maybe because it was the last time? It contained so much emotion, years of yearning, non-consummated love all coming to a head in this one last thrilling sexual expression of how much we had always meant to each other. There could never be anything like this again. It was unique.

Afterwards I dressed and we kissed goodbye. Crying, I got dressed and walked the walk of shame back to my mother's. Uncle Tom was gone, thank goodness, and I joined Jane, my Mom, Geoff and the Duke of Cock himself. I was glad to see everyone was dressed.