Melissa Smith-Jones Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you and Stewart work things out?" Mom asked.

"Yes. All is okay. We'll always love each other, but from afar. I'm Nigel's girl, and Stewart understands. I hope Nigel understands."

"Nigel understands," Nigel said, emerging from my old bedroom. I ran to him, hugged him, and covered him with kisses. He pulled something out of his pocket. It was a diamond ring. He slipped it on my finger as he caressed my ass. "Will you, my love?"

"Will I what?" I said, trying to be coy and suppressing my smile and failing totally.

"Will you marry me?" Nigel asked, while his finger pushed into the crack of my ass. Perhaps not the most romantic proposal on earth, especially because I was sure he had just fucked my best friend Jane, but we live in an imperfect world. I could smell Jane on him. I could smell his guilt for having done that, too.

"Yes," I said, barely audibly.

"What?" Nigel said, pretending not to hear me. He was smiling broadly.

"YES!" I screamed, as everyone turned to look at me. Nigel and I kissed.

"Nigel and I had a little fun. I hope you don't mind," Jane said.

I broke the kiss and looked at her. She looked guilty and nervous. Nigel did not. I flashed my ring at Jane. "I know you did. I don't mind," I said to my own surprise. "Mom, you didn't too, did you?" That would have been too, too weird.

"No, the old Duke and I just watched," my Mom said, as Jane spluttered her drink. I smiled. This was my new normal. I liked it. I resumed kissing Nigel. He led me to my bedroom while I studied the ring on my finger. It caught the light in the most fetching way I could imagine. I was deliriously happy. I was going to spend my life with the man I loved. Nigel and I reunited and cemented our sexual vows in front of my mirror as I tried to imagine who among the crowd was watching us. Life was good.