Melissa's New Position Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The penis in her mouth continued it's work, and the one in her ass picked up the pace. Soon, she was again being slammed into with the same vibrating consequences she had experienced just a while ago, this time into her tight ass. His balls smacked her wet vulva. Soon she felt her own passion rising. She would have pressed back if she could have moved. Just then, the cock in her mouth and throat picked up pace as well and soon she was being aggressively fucked in the throat and the ass at the same time. It was all too much for her and she started to orgasm. She was surprised when Tim pulled out of her mouth and aimed at her face, where he discharged his load. Right after that, Stan buried his member deep in her ass and let out a roar as he discharged there.

Melissa was shaking, feeling faint and struggling to catch her breath even though there was nothing in her mouth. Stan pulled out of her behind, leaving her feeling that emptiness that always followed an ass fucking. She hung her head, still shaking slightly. The men just left. They did not say anything to each other and no one said anything to her. Someone, Bob she guessed, stroked her ass lightly for a moment, but then she was alone. Her jaw hurt, her anus was buzzing and ached, and her vagina felt like it had been beaten. Semen dripped from her ass, her vagina, and her face. Exhausted and dazed, she waited for Ron to come get her. She dozed off before he arrived.

12