Melissa's Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leigh didn't say anything, she just smiled at John and continued rubbing her hands along Melissa's thighs. She wasn't even looking at Melissa. It was like she wasn't even there, like she was some kind of mindless sex toy. In a way, it was kinda hot. Wow, that's not something I ever imagined I'd think. In another time, Melissa would have thought about how exposed she was, her naked body sitting on this bed, her legs spread wide, revealing her most intimate areas, two people touching her, themselves naked. This was not something a good Christian girl from Georgia would imagine doing, and yet here she was, splayed out on her brother's best friend's bed, with that man's fiancée between her legs, and all she could think was Lick. My. Pussy.

"You wanna be a tease?" Melissa said suddenly. John and Leigh both looked at her, taken aback, like they actually had forgotten she was there. "Well, this is what happens when you're a tease."

She grabbed Leigh's head with both hands and buried it in her pussy. She ground her hips against Leigh's face, yelping as Leigh's lips parted and she took Melissa's clit into her mouth, sucking on it. She let out a aroused laugh as Leigh moaned directly into her pussy, just like John had a few moments before. Where John had been gentle, Leigh was rough, sucking on and even biting her clit and pussy lips. When Melissa pulled her in tight, Leigh pushed in harder, a playful cat-and-mouse, or I guess pussy-and-mouth game. Wow, I guess the passion isn't enough to stop bad sex puns, huh? John really is rubbing off on me. Mmmm, that reminds me...

She turned to see John, whose eyes were wide and fixated on the mix of flesh that was Leigh's face and her own pussy. His mouth was open and his tongue darted back and forth in it, as if he was vicariously licking Melissa's pussy through Leigh. His cock pulsed and bulged in her hand, rock hard and straight as an arrow. It really was a fantastic cock. She squeezed it to get his attention and he looked at her dead in the eyes.

"If that's what happens when you're a tease," he said, grabbing the back of her head and thrusting his cock into her eager and waiting mouth. The head of it slammed against the back of her throat and she felt like her mouth was going to explode. He pulled her back by the hair, gripping it in his strong hands, and then thrust her back into it again. She was taking more of his cock with every thrust, until it felt like the whole thing was going down her throat, but more kept coming. It was like the passion and the arousal from watching Leigh eat her pussy was making his cock grow longer. She felt like she was being taken from both ends, and it felt glorious.

Leigh suddenly broke free of Melissa's grasp, pulling back from her pussy. Melissa couldn't see it, but she could hear Leigh wiping her face with her hand, breathing heavily, and watching John's cock moving quickly in and out of her mouth.

"Fuck her." Leigh said forcefully. "Stop playing around and fuck this girl."

John stopped. He looked at Leigh, then at Melissa and then back at Leigh. He clearly didn't know what to do. His cock was still halfway down her throat, but Melissa wanted to say something. She tried to pull back, but his strong hands clutched her hair, holding her in place. He didn't seem to notice her efforts for a few seconds, until finally he recovered from the shock and realized that she was trying to get free. He let her go and she gasped for breath.

"Yes," she panted. "Yes. Fuck me. Fuck me like you were fucking my face. Fuck me harder. Fuck me as hard as you possibly can."

"But, but..." he stammered, struggling for words. "We don't have any co-"

"You don't need a condom." Leigh said. "You can control yourself. You won't cum inside her. You know where you want to cum, you can keep it in."

"I'm clean, I promise," Melissa offered, trying to be helpful. The two of them looked at her like she was some kind of confused puppy.

They both relaxed a little and Leigh put her hand on Melissa's shoulder. "We know you are, hon," she said reassuringly. "We trust you, that's not what we're worried about."

"Well, I'm on the pill, too," she added. "It's for my periods, not because I'm a sl-" she caught herself. She'd simultaneously brought up periods and implied that having sex with someone she wasn't dating made her a slut. Way to ruin the mood, she thought.

Both John and Leigh laughed, though. You two are awesome, she thought smiling. You're so lucky to have each other. And I'm so lucky to have you.

"Are you both sure?" John said. "This wasn't part of the plan."

There'd been a plan? Of course there had, Melissa, are you an idiot? They'd probably been planning this from the moment you said you were visiting. She was flattered, actually, at the thought of these two, scheming a way to get her into bed with them. Two sexy people who could probably get any girl they wanted, had wanted her. Just the sort of ego-boost you need when you're laying naked, spread-eagle, wet pussy and throbbing breasts, complete with rock-hard nipples, exposed to the whole world, desperately in need of a good hard pounding.

"I don't care," Leigh was saying. "I want you to fuck her, and I want you to fuck her now."

The two looked at Melissa, who realized in that moment that she actually had a say in this. Whether they meant it or not, they'd begun seeing herself as that mindless sex toy she'd imagined earlier, just a willing female body for them to use and play with, to give each other pleasure while, as a side-effect, also pleasuring it.

There was something deeply arousing about being used, something she'd never understood before today. It wasn't degrading or cruel, it was almost loving to have someone else feeling such passion for you and for someone else that they want you to be part of their love. They were tender with her, but they knew what they wanted and, as long as she didn't stop them, they intended to take it from her. She was handsomely rewarded, of course, but ultimately, this was about them, she was just a player in the game.

But this was different. This was crossing a line that they wanted to make sure she wanted crossed. The truth was, she had wanted this line crossed from the very beginning. She'd hoped from the first moment she realized what was about to happen that it would end, or at least include, the two of them having sex. She hadn't predicted an orgasm beforehand, but she had certainly predicted this.

"I want it," she said finally. "I'm serious. I've thought about this, and I want you to fuck me."

--------------------------------

There was a part of John that couldn't believe what was happening. They'd had threesomes before, but it had never gone this far. It was a tacit agreement between the two of them, that no matter what happened, his cock was for her pussy alone. It had never been an issue before, though certainly one or two of the girls had been left wanting when they didn't get the fucking they wanted. But no one really cared about them. This was, of course, different, but he didn't think it would be this different.

Before he knew it, Leigh had grabbed his hand and was pulling him back onto the bed. Melissa was on-board, and Leigh certainly was, so this was happening whether he wanted it or not. And he did want it. He wanted it badly, in fact. Eating Melissa's pussy and sucking her tits was nice, but there was a part of every man who wanted to fuck every hot, young girl he could get his hands on. And since there were two women in the room he wanted, and one wouldn't even question it, getting the other one was quite an opportunity.

"How do you want me?" Melissa asked. For some reason, that question caught him off-guard even more than when Leigh had first told him to fuck her. That Melissa would even consider any position other than missionary showed just how far they had come in just an hour. A part of him wanted to say "get on your knees and put your ass in the air," just to see what she'd do. But the time for that might come, it just wasn't now.

"Just lay on your back, that's fine," he said, trying to sound calm even though his heart was pounding. He was so nervous, he half expected his dick to go limp. But the only thing stronger than how nervous he was, was how turned on he was, and it was rock-hard. Here was a girl he'd wanted for years, laying on his bed, naked, ready and willing, her pussy screaming for his cock, her eyes begging for it, her tits inviting, and next to her lay his fiancée, herself naked and wet with passion, licking her lips and eager to watch her future husband fuck the brains out of this sexy girl next to her.

He positioned himself on the bed above her, his cock throbbing, begging for the pussy right below it.

"Wait," Leigh said. She bent down and playfully kissed the head of his cock, wetting it with her lips and tongue, getting it ready. Then she turned and kissed Melissa's pussy flicking her tongue over Melissa's clit, eliciting a moan. She leaned back and looked John right in the eyes. "Do it."

He took a deep breath and looked Melissa in the eyes as he lowered his pelvis. Leigh's hand was on his cock, guiding it to the spot on her pussy. As the head slid inside her, Melissa gasped and her eyes opened wide. Leigh's gaze was locked on John, however, and he gulped.

As his cock slid further into Melissa's pussy, both of them tensed their muscles. She was incredibly tight, and his cock barely fit inside her. He was only halfway in when Melissa clearly felt like it was too much.

"Honey, relax," Leigh said. "You have to relax if you want it to feel good."

"I'm trying," Melissa said, not taking her eyes off John. "It's just...too big."

John almost laughed. Every man wanted to hear that at some point in his life, of course, but it was still uncomfortable. Here he was, his cock halfway in Melissa's pussy, and she was clearly not enjoying it.

"Why don't we try a different position that might be more comfortable?" he suggested. His mind ran rampant. He wanted her from behind, he wanted her on top of him, he wanted her standing up...so many choices.

"Yes, good," Leigh agreed. "You should get on top, that'll help."

John slowly pulled out and Melissa's muscles relaxed. He rolled over onto the bed and Melissa climbed on top of him. Leigh shifted down and took his cock in her hand, guiding it into position.

"Ok, now relax and take it slow," she told Melissa. "Take as much as you can handle, and just...ride him. Ride that cock, Melissa. Relazx and enjoy it." Melissa closed her eyes and exhaled. She slid herself down on his cock, not as far this time, and began going up. He was going to protest, he wanted to go deeper, but he stopped himself. Take it easy, he thought. Let her control it, let her take it slow.

--------------------------------

Leigh's hand was on John's chest, and she watched Melissa taking his cock like a champ. She almost felt a sense of pride as she saw how differently the reaction was compared to before. See, this is why you have to be flexible, girl! You don't ruin a chance to get a cock like this just because you like missionary. Hell, if you have to, take it up the ass, just get it inside you! Up again and down again, a little deeper each time, Melissa's breasts heaved with every motion. They weren't big, but there was movement to them that only young, natural breasts have. She knew John was appreciating the view, and he was, too. Her eyes were still closed, but lips parted into a bigger smile, and her body relaxed as she reached the base and the whole thing was inside her. With the next two bounces, she lifted herself up almost the full 7 inches before sliding back down the hard shaft. She rode him exactly like Leigh had told her to. Leigh put her hands on Melissa's breasts, feeling them bounce as she rode John's cock.

Melissa opened her eyes and looked at Leigh. "This is fun!" she said.

Leigh laughed and kissed her. Melissa kissed her back, hard. Harder than before, she grabbed the back of her head and stuck her tongue deep in Leigh's mouth. Leigh moaned, and felt John tugging on her leg. She knew what he wanted and he smiled. Usually, the roles were reversed, but Leigh didn't mind at all. She was willing to forego riding this cock so that John could try another pussy. She knew they hadn't talked about it beforehand, but she'd thought about on her own. She knew all along that, if the moment called for it, she wanted it to happen.

She lifted her leg and straddled John's face. He reached up and grabbed her legs, pulling her pussy closer. When he buried his lips in her pussy, her mouth opened and her eyes got wide. A shock of pleasure ran through her body as he took her clit into his mouth. God he knows how to eat pussy.

Melissa laughed as she continued to grind her hips against his. With each sway of her hips, her eyes rolled into the back of her head, and Leigh knew exactly what she was feeling. She remembered the first time she'd felt that cock inside her, how it had blown her mind and totally changed how she thought about sex. She could see that it was doing the same for Melissa.

She tried to stand up, but John's arms were wrapped around her thighs, his mouth locked on her pussy. "No, wait, stop" she said, protesting, pulling herself off him.

John drew in a breath as she lifted off his face. "What? Why?" he pouted.

"I want you to look at this view," she said to him, lying down with her head resting on his shoulder. It was almost romantic, in a way, as the two lay next to each other, watching the show unfolding before them.

They watched, mesmerized, while Melissa rode his cock. She rocked back and forth, shifting her hips like a pro, occasionally lifting herself off a bit and sliding back down. Her eyes opened and closed, not fixating on anything, really. She had a big smile on her face, and her hands moved back and forth, occasionally massaging her own tits, squeezing her own nipples and then sliding up to her hair. She looked like she could cum again.

No way, Leigh thought. This chick is not cumming twice before we cum once.

She lifted herself off and grabbed John's head, pointing him towards her. "Fuck me. Now."

Melissa looked like someone had just stolen her candy. But John sat up and lifted her off him, almost without thinking. "You don't need to ask me twice, he said," setting Melissa down on the bed, done with her.

Leigh hopped off the bed and bent over. John stood behind her, his hard cock wet from Melissa's pussy. Leigh's was practically dripping from his mouth and her own arousal, but she wetted her fingers anyway; given how hard John was, this was going to be tight no matter what.

Leigh looked up and watched in the mirror as John positioned his cock at the opening of her pussy. She looked over at Melissa, who was watching intently. Leigh remembered that this was one of those "degrading" positions for her, and she was about to see just how wrong she was.

Both women held their breath as John took hold of Leigh's hips and slid inside her.

--------------------------------

John concentrated on going slowly; as wet Leigh's pussy was, and as wet as his cock already was from Melissa's pussy, he didn't want to hurt her, and he knew that he was only barely holding on. Letting Melissa ride him had been amazing, but with all this sexual energy built up inside him, he needed to fuck, to really pound Leigh's pussy. But he held back, at least for now.

As his cock slid in, though, that became impossible. What began as slow, shallow thrusts quickly became faster and stronger. With each push, Leigh's body slid forward on the bed sheets; she was trying to stay in place, but he was too strong, too forceful. He pulled her back, his hands firmly on her hips, holding her in position, keeping her where he wanted her. Soon, he was positively pounding her, barely hearing her moans and screams, barely paying attention to her pushing back against him. He needed her pussy, and while he knew he was probably hurting her, he knew she understood, knew she liked it, knew she could take it.

He briefly glanced up and saw that Melissa's eyes were locked on Leigh, watching her reactions. There was no jealousy or anger in her eyes, no disgust or concern, just amazement, wonder, appreciation. She'd probably never seen a woman take a cock like that, let alone enjoy it. He saw that her hand legs were spread, her hand on her pussy, rubbing her clit furiously. Holy shit, he thought. So much for disgusting and demeaning; she's masturbating to us fucking! The idea of her so turned on by this to get over her prejudices against both sex from behind and masturbation at the same time was...incredible.

Leigh's arm shot out and grabbed Melissa's ankle. "Fuck, that's so hot!" she exclaimed; she'd apparently seen it, too. Melissa smiled and said "you have no idea..."

He knew he was about to cum, about to lose it, and he didn't think he could thrust any harder, grip any harder, but he found himself doing exactly that. His fingers practically dug into Leigh's hips and he could feel the head of his cock, as hard as it had ever been, slamming into Leigh's cervix. But he didn't even register that. All his mind could process was the incredible feeling of Leigh's pussy tightened around him and the awe-inspiring vision laid out before him: Leigh's ass and back, her hair everywhere, her muscles rippling, her face in the mirror showing pleasure the likes of which she'd probably never experienced, her mouth and her eyes opened in a mixture of shock and ecstasy; and then there was Melissa, her soft, firm tits exposed, her fingers furiously rubbing her tight, wet pussy that he had just recently been inside and just before that licking, her face likewise a mask of pleasure; both of them moaning and begging; the room smelling of sweat and sex and...

"Oh shit, I'm gonna cum....Oh, God, Leigh, I'm cumming!" he shouted. He thrust as hard as he could inside her, his hips mashing against her ass, his hands clasping her hips, his back arched and his head thrown back. His balls spasmed and he began shooting a massive load deep inside her.

"Yes, yes, cum in me! Cum deep inside me!" Leigh shouted back. "I'm going to cum, too!"

He looked down, saw her back arching, her hand clenching in a fist around the sheets and around Melissa's ankle. She screamed his name, that she loved him, that she belonged to him, before her words became unintelligible, the orgasm apparently scrambling her words.

He was still cumming when he was starled to hear Melissa shout "Holy shit, me, too!" She screamed and her whole body twitched, her tits bounding as her whole body shock, waves of pleasure rushing through her.

He came harder and longer than he ever had before, but when he was done, both of them were still going. He watched while these two gorgeous, sexy women bristled with pleasure, pleasure he had given them. He smiled and felt satisfied in a way most men never felt. He realized then that his cock was still hard, his hands still tight on Leigh's hips. He released her and her body slumped slightly; he'd been holding her in place more than he thought. He slowly slid in and out, giving Leigh a nice ending to the orgasm she was still coming down from. She gasped when he did, and looked up at him in the mirror. He smiled at her and she smiled back.

Melissa, meanwhile, was still cumming, her body shaking and her moans softening. Her fingers were actually inside her pussy, two of them, her other hand tightly gripping her breast. She opened her eyes and saw the two of them looking at her. She laughed and blushed. John laughed back and reached his hand out to her. She took it, and he pulled her in close. With his other hand, he lifted Leigh off the bed. He kissed his beautiful fiancée on the cheek and then she kissed their beautiful partner. Finally, he turned to Melissa and kissed her. Leigh moaned, watching this while his cock was still inside her. God, I'm a lucky man, he thought.