Melissa's Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jalbpowsl
jalbpowsl
46 Followers

The three got into bed together, John laying on his back with Leigh and Melissa each laying their heads on his shoulders. They fell asleep together, warm, naked, fully satisfied. As he drifted off, his last thought was God, I'm a lucky man.

--------------------------------

By the time they awoke the next morning, Melissa had rolled over to her own side of the bed, while John and Leigh were spooning on the other side. John's hand was on Leigh's breast, their legs cupping one another's. Despite the warmth in the bed, they'd slept that way the whole night.

--------------------------------

Melissa was the first to wake that morning. When she first opened her eyes, she hadn't remembered what had happened the night before, and she was confused; Where am I? This isn't my room. Why am I naked?! When she remembered she was in DC, she was still confused. But this...this is...oh, God. It all came running back to her then; not only had she hooked up with John and Leigh, but she'd had sex with John, masturbated, let both of them lick her...down there, and she'd masturbated. Her first instinct was to feel revulsion. What they'd done was wrong, gross, she'd been caught-up in the moment but that still didn't make it right.

No! she suddenly thought, as the rest of the night came back to her; the intimacy, the caring, the pleasure, the love between the two of them, the way she'd felt part of that love. No. That can't have been wrong. She turned in bed and saw the two of them, still holding each other. Part of her ached for that kind of connection, that kind of love, but part of her realized that, last night, she had been part of it. Sure, they both put each other first, but in a way, for a moment, they had loved her, too. And that momentary love had been more than she'd ever had before, she'd felt it more than ever before; what difference did it make if it was primarily sexual? She didn't anymore.

She felt deeply at peace in that room, in that bed, lying beside these two. She knew that John and Leigh loved her, wanted the best for her. Of course they loved each other more, she was under no misconceptions about that. And she knew that they were, ultimately, trying to please each other. But she also felt that gentle, nurturing love between them growing larger to fit her as well.

Everything they did was for each other, but for her, too. She had given herself over to them completely, knowing that she could say 'no' at any time, but knowing that she wouldn't need to. Her body was theirs to play with and enjoy, and in return she received knowledge and pleasure and love, all in ways and to degrees she'd never really believed possible. She was theirs, and they hers, at least for that night. And why not this morning, too?

--------------------------------

Leigh was the second to wake up. She felt John's arms around her, felt the warmth of his embrace. She felt deeply satisfied, sexually and emotionally, but initially her mind did not remember the specific reason. She didn't really care, she felt warm and happy and loved and safe and...Man, she thought, my pussy is actually really sore.

Then things started coming back to her. The night they'd just had, the pleasure, the sights of Melissa and of John, the sounds they'd made, the ways they'd touched her...she shivered. She was suddenly conscious of John's half-hard cock pressed against her lower back. It was times like this, when she felt how big it was, even when not fully hard, that she was surprised her pussy didn't hurt even more after a hard fucking. How can all of that cock fit inside me?!

She listened closely to see if Melissa was still in bed with them. She didn't hear anything, and she didn't want to turn and look for fear of waking John. There was a part of her that hoped Melissa had slipped out; she wanted to be able to talk with John about their night, hear how much he had enjoyed it, what was his favorite, find out all the feelings and things she'd missed. Of course, she also wanted to tell him about how much she had enjoyed it, what were her favorite moments, the things that she would always remember. Then again, she didn't want Melissa to have left out of embarrassment, and if she was still in bed, then maybe...

Well, let's be honest, she thought, smiling to herself. Whether Melissa is in bed right now or not, some sexy time is going to happen when John wakes up. Maybe I should hurry things along...

--------------------------------

John woke up with a clear recollection of everything that had happened the night before; he'd dreamt about it that whole night, it would never forget it. The touch of Melissa and Leigh's skin, the sounds of their pleasure, the sight of their naked bodies touching one another, touching him, touching themselves, the sensations of his cock inside both their pussies, his hands all over their warm, soft skin, breasts and asses...he could feel his cock getting harder against Leigh's back. He wondered if she noticed.

He stirring implied that she did, but he didn't move, not wanting to wake her if he was wrong. But then his pelvic muscles reflexively flexed as his cock grew harder, pressing it against her warm back. At this she turned her head slowly, quietly, and he could see her smiling.

"Good morning," she whispered, barely audible over the noise machine.

"Good morning, my love" he whispered back, able to be even softer because his mouth was right against her ear, his breath surely warm on her cheek. "How did you sleep?"

She moaned softly. "Very well, you?"

"I always sleep well when I'm fully and completely satisfied," he said in a low, sexy voice. That elicited another moan. "Quiet," he said, in the same voice. "You'll wake Melissa."

"Is she still here?" Leigh asked, sounding a touch disappointed. He smiled at that; so eager to kick this poor girl out of her bed to have him to herself. How un-lady-like.

"I think so," he whispered. "I think I can hear her breathing behind me. I'm not sure if she's still asleep, though." He smiled again. "Want me to check? I'm pretty sure if I try to put my cock in her ass, we'll know if she's awake or not."

Leigh laughed at that, louder than she should have if they were trying to keep quiet. He didn't know for sure whether she did, though.

At this, he heard rustling behind him and a soft, low voice said "what are you two talking about?" Apparently Melissa was awake, since Leigh's laugh wouldn't have been enough to rouse her on its own.

He let go of Leigh, despite her soft protesting whimper, and rolled-over to face Melissa. Now behind him, Leigh turned as well and lifted her head above his shoulder, looking at Melissa as well. Her soft hand rested on his thigh. His cock grew harder.

Melissa was laying on her back, her hair was a mess, but her face looked peaceful, happy. She was smiling, though her eyes were closed. From her shoulders, it was clear that she was still naked, or at least topless, though the sheet still covered her breasts.

"Good morning," John said with a smile. Leigh echoed him, her voice soft and soothing right next to his ear. He could feel her breasts against his back, her skin soft but her nipples slightly hard. Maybe this isn't over yet? he thought, smiling to himself.

Melissa turned her head to look at them, and lazily opened her eyes. In a weird way, it was sexy, and also sweet. He felt strangely compelled to kiss her, though he didn't know why; perhaps because he'd never spent the night with a woman he wouldn't kiss in the morning. He had no idea what the protocol was on that sort of thing; obviously it had been ok last night, both to her and to Leigh, but it probably wouldn't be acceptable on the street later that day, so where was the line?

Melissa interrupted his existential query with a soft, sleepy "good morning to you guys, too."

"We're glad you stayed," Leigh said. He could feel from her cheeks that she was smiling, though he knew it was far from certain that the sentiment was genuine. He felt a little guilty, he wanted alone-time with his fiancée, too. But hopefully this morning would be worth the extra wait for a debriefing...

"Me, too," Melissa said, smiling back. John noticed that she was looking at him, confused. Then her look turned to bemusement; "John," she said, faking sternness. "Are you looking at my boobs?"

Of course I am, he thought. Even though he'd seen them and touched them last night, the way they looked, barely covered by the thin sheet, bumps visible where her apparently hard nipples were, was intensely tantalizing. "Mayyyyybe," he said slowly, not moving his gaze.

"So what if we're staring," Leigh said. "You didn't mind last night." He felt another smile.

Melissa laughed, and her chest moved up and down with the laugh and, with her chest...

"Ok, fine," Melissa said, feigning exasperation but smiling widely. She closed her eyes and lifted her arms above her head. She arched her back, the sheet slowly sliding down, off her breasts and onto her stomach. As she lowered her chest back to the bed, she let out a sigh. Her eyes still closed, her mouth still smiling, she asked "better?"

"Yes," John and Leigh both said in unison. The three of them laughed.

Leigh lifted herself up in the bed so that she was now kneeling behind him. He turned and looked to see her own breasts showing. She moved her arms and flattened her palms on either side of them, as if showing them off. "Yay for boobs!"

Melissa rolled her eyes and John laughed. "Don't pretend you don't enjoy them. That was pretty obvious last night," he said.

Melissa blushed and looked away for a moment, but she didn't disagree.

"Well, now hold on a sec," Leigh said playfully. "We're both showing again...why aren't you?"

"Woah, now, hold on!" John said. "That's hardly comparable. You're just showing your tits. That's hardly the same as my showing my dick."

Melissa rolled her eyes again. "Ugh, you're such a lawyer. Fine." She gabbed the sheet and pulled it down to her knees, exposing her pussy. "Happy?"

"Yes," John and Leigh again both said in unison.

"And now I'm the only naked one," Melissa said. "That's hardly fair."

Leigh hopped off the bed, standing next to it, fully naked, fully exposed. She smiled, and again repeated her "look at what they've won!" gameshow host hand waiving. Both John and Leigh laughed as she bounced up and down happily.

She jumped back onto the bed and quickly pulled the sheet and comforter off John. "Fair's fair!" she exclaimed.

John looked down at his dick, now fully hard, and then back at the two naked women around him. "Happy?" he asked, with a tinge of mockery in his voice.

"Yes," Leigh and Melissa said in unison.

Melissa bit her lip. It was extremely sexy how school-girly she still was about sex, despite how far she'd come. Yes, she'd willingly exposed her naked body this morning, but the blushing, the lip-biting, the hints of nervousness in her voice...it showed that she still felt uneasy about the whole thing. Fortunately for John and Leigh, she was apparently responding by throwing caution to the wind, enjoying this threesome to the fullest.

Leigh climbed back onto the bed and crawled over him towards Melissa. When she reached the young, naked body stretched out before her, she paused, looking it up and down. Then she leaned in and kissed Melissa lightly on the lips.

John couldn't decide what to look at, his fiancée kissing this beautiful, naked girl, or his fiancee's gorgeous, sexy, naked ass right in front of him. After going back and forth for a few seconds, the ass won, and he reached out and stroked it. Leigh moaned into Melissa's lips.

"Hey now," she said, not turning back to face him. "This is a private party. Us girls are having fun together. You need to mind your own business."

"Like hell you are!" he said, grapping Leigh by the hips. She let out a surprised, gleeful squeal as he pulled her towards him and flipped her over onto her back. He climbed on top of her and kissed her passionately. She kissed him back with just as much passion, their bodies writhing against each other. His thigh was between hers, pressed hard against her pussy; their hips gyrating in rhythm, rubbing together. Leigh moaned again.

"Now who's having a private party?!" Melissa asked playfully.

John and Leigh stopped kissing and looked up at her. "Well, do you want to join in?" Leigh asked, reaching her arm out and running her hand along Melissa's thigh.

"Sounds good, but...how?" Melissa asked, looking them up and down.

John rolled off Leigh, laying down next to her. Melissa crawled over to them, hesitating, not knowing where to go from there.

"Here," Leigh said, taking her hand and pulling Melissa in. But not in to herself; instead, she brought her in and presented her to John. Melissa and John looked at each other. Here's that moment again, John thought. Am I supposed to...

Melissa kissed him. The moment their lips touched, Leigh moaned. "I love watching this," Leigh said.

Melissa pulled back and looked at her. "Really? Why?"

Leigh smiled at her. "I want John to have anything and everything he wants." She paused. "Including you."

Melissa laughed. John could see her pondering that, considering it. "And what do you want?" she asked. "I don't mean wanting what he wants. What do you want? Maybe we want to give it to you."

Now it was Leigh's turn to stop and think. She looked at Melissa, then back to John. She smiled and looked down. "You know what I want?" She looked back up at them. "I want one of my favorite morning treats." She reached over and put her hand on John's thigh.

Melissa looked down and smiled. "Oh, I see! Well, have fun." She said playfully, leaning back to leave.

"Oh, no." Leigh said, taking her hand. "No, no. We're both getting a morning treat."

She and Melissa both shifted down on the bed until they were crouched over his legs. Leigh slowly slid her fingers over his balls, which caused his whole body to twitch. Melissa laughed. "I wish I could do that."

"Well, why can't you?" Leigh asked. She took Melissa's hand and said, "Here. Try this..." She guided Melissa's hand along John's thigh, her fingers glancing over his cock. He moaned. It felt amazing, beyond amazing.

"Cool..." Melissa said, her eyes wide and her mouth gaping.

Leigh smiled. "You wanna learn more?"

"Hell yes," Melissa said. "I want to learn everything."

Leigh leaned down and took ran her tongue over John's balls. This elicited another twitch and moan. Melissa continued brushing her fingers along his cock and balls while Leigh licked them.

"Can we switch?" Melissa asked.

"You want to lick my balls?" John asked, smiling.

Melissa looked up at him. "Yes," she said. She leaned down and slowly ran her tongue over his balls. Her breath was warm and her tongue soft and wet. He moaned again.

Meanwhile, Leigh ran her fingers up and down his cock, breathing softly on the head, her lips just barely above it. John's hand was on the back of her neck, willing her to begin sucking it, but trying not to push her down. Let's not set a bad example, he thought. Control yourself. You'll get it.

And then he did. Suddenly, Leigh slid her lips around the head of his cock and took it down her throat, as far as she could go. She pulled off slowly, and then quickly slid down again. He tilted back his head and said "Oh fuck, yes. Fuck yes, baby, that's so good."When she lifted her head a second time, she turned to Melissa and said "now you go."

Melissa did the same thing, mirroring Leigh's every move. Quickly, she took his cock as far down her throat as she could, nearly taking as much as Leigh had. She slowly lifted her face up, just barely keeping the tip between her lips, and then she thrust downwards again. John moaned again and said "you're learning fast, Melissa. You're really good at that."

She pulled up and smiled at him. "Yeah?"

"Yeah," Leigh agreed. "Now put your hand in front of your lips like this." She took John's cock in her hand and slid down it again, this time moving her mouth in rhythm with her fingers. When she came up again, she said "he really likes that."

Melissa did as she was told, and as Leigh had claimed, John loved it. His fingers slid over Melissa's scalp, running through her hair, lifting her head and pushing it back down again in rhythm.

"Twist your wrist while you do it," Leigh told her. Melissa's fingers slid around John's cock while her head rose and fell.

Waves of pleasure ran through his body, his muscles contracting and relaxing reflexively. He was losing his mind, the ecstasy overpowering him. He watched while Leigh guided Melissa through the perfect blowjobs she'd developed for him, teaching her how to bring him to orgasm quickly, whether he wanted it or not.

"Wait," he said, lifting Melissa's head off his cock.

"What's wrong?" Melissa asked, worried she'd done something wrong. "Did I screw up?"

Leigh laughed. "No, you didn't do anything wrong. You were doing it too well. He doesn't want to cum yet."

Damn, this girl can read my mind, he thought. "Yeah, no, you were great," he stammered. "But I'm not ready yet. His body calmed down and, while not losing his hard-on, he regained his cool.

"How do you want us?" Leigh asked seductively. "You can have whatever you want, however you want us."

He looked down at them, their soft naked bodies begging for him, offering themselves up to him.

"Get on your knees by the side of the bed," he said. Leigh sprang into action, hopping off the bed, grabbing a pillow, and dropping to her knees. Melissa was slow to follow, but she did. John moved to the edge of the bed in front of them. "Now, where were we..."

Leigh leaned in and took his cock in her hands, pulling it towards her. "I believe we were sucking this magnificent cock of yours." She took it in her mouth and ran her tongue along the bottom of the head. Melissa and John both moaned. He saw that Melissa's hand was now firmly on her pussy, rubbing it.

"Rub each other," he said. "Don't be selfish."

Melissa and Leigh looked at each other. Melissa slowly moved her hand from between her legs and put it on Leigh's thigh. She smiled as she ran it up, up, until she rested it on Leigh's pussy. She began to rub, gently, then with more confidence. Leigh's eyes rolled into the back of her head and she moaned. She reached over and did the same for Melissa, who moaned in turn.

Leigh leaned forward and took John's cock in her mouth, forcefully. He loved the vibrations that came with her moaning with his cock in her mouth. It wasn't just the knowledge that she was feeling the same pleasure he was; there was something primal, something carnal, about her being unable to speak because his cock was in the way. He felt powerful, dominant.

Leigh lifted her head off his cock and Melissa took her place. He got to experience the same feelings of control over her as she moaned into his cock, too. Her moans were deeper, clearly closer to orgasm. Doesn't take much for her, apparently, he thought. But her orgasm wasn't really his concern this morning. No, it was their turn to make him cum.

Leigh looked up at him from below. "You like that?" she asked dirtily. "You like having that young little mouth on your cock? You like having her moan for more, begging for it?" He nodded his head furiously, unable to do more, his mind too overwhelmed with pleasure.

Melissa came up for air and Leigh took her place, his cock sliding quickly from one eager mouth to the other. God, what did I do to be so lucky? he thought. The sounds they were making, the things they were doing to him...he was on the verge of losing it, he couldn't take it much longer. He looked at Melissa, her eyes wide, watching Leigh rhythmically take his cock, knowing that was what she had been doing just a few seconds before, clearly wanting to do it again. He could see both women's hands furiously rubbing the other's pussy. So. Fucking. Hot.

jalbpowsl
jalbpowsl
46 Followers