All Comments on 'Memoirs of a Mature Gentleman'

by DHJames

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64about 6 years ago
Why the need for a full page?

Why the need for a full page just to say he is gay? 1*

gmann57gmann57about 6 years ago

Its a shame and after all you had to offer her

Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 6 years ago
For me it is all believable so thanks for your effort.

Well unlike some others I think this story to be true and undeserving of the comments so far. I think this story was long enough to express the state of his relationship and I enjoyed the authors take on his limitations, sexually, with his wife.

We are not all bull studs and he seemed to care for his wife and turned a blind eye to her affairs with other men. His own gay experimentation was a result of his failure to please his wife.

QuietlyLurkingQuietlyLurkingabout 6 years ago
I steer clear of the Fetish and Gay sections

because I don't want to read shit like this. This is not a LW story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So.........You are Gay..

No problem with that just post your story there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wrong category.

And you’re an idiot.

Not a good combination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Faggot crap

ooze back into the gay cesspool with the rest of the brits

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
to be honest

I didn't get past the first sentence. I avoid so-called 'true' stories on this fiction/fantasy website .. even though calling a story 'true' may itself be a fantasy.

so I can't judge the quality of this submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
british men

used to be roman/pictish, celtic, viking....now look at you.....sad lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Too funny for words

Badly conceived and poorly written. Here's a clue. You're on a porn site, on the world wide web. NO ONE believes a word coming out of your mouth. Telling us that this is a "true" story does absolutely nothing for the story and just makes us laugh. So you started out with 2 strikes against you. Then I read the story. There was no wife, loving or otherwise, to be seen. It clearly belonged in Fetish or Gay male. Strike 3.

1 star, only because negative stars aren't available - yet.

VickieTernVickieTernabout 6 years ago
I believe every word!

Even "a" "and" and "the"! If she had taught him to take men in his opening, rather than discover the pleasure -- if that -- himself, the story would be better unified. The dildo does suggest a move in that direction, though.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 6 years ago
A but confusing

as it is in the Loving Wives category, but shifts toward fetish and gay male.

But you have a good writing style, so hopefully your future stories will be more coherent and cohesive.

You might wonder at my use of words like 'coherent' and 'cohesive' but I'm a fellow Brummie and, mate, you know we can talk the hind leg of a donkey off!

And to prove my Brummie (Ladywood, actually!) credentials I'll sign off with: "Mind the 'os road" "Ta-ra a bit" and watch out for the bobowlers!

patilliepatillieabout 6 years ago
Put the gay sex stories in the right category

otherwise you are going to get roasted here.

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Despair for my ancestry

Another gay, cucky, Brit author. Scotland, please get your independence before you go this low.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stop

You are pathetic. Why would a gay man/woman/whatever, want your tiny dock anymore than woman would?

ausfetausfetabout 6 years ago

An interesting start. A bit rushed near the end, but I just saw this was your first story so I'm sure you'll find your 'pace'. I'd love to hear part 2, 3 and so on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
please continue

you sound a lot like me in body shape and sexual preference. I too had a live-in Dom girlfriends that treated me like her pet. Our sex was exactly as you described. I hope you continue to write and share more of your experiences.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous