All Comments on 'Memories of an Indian Man Ch. 02'

by manwar

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
I hope he gets to fuck her soon

They have masturbated together and he fingered his mom's ass to give her an orgasm, so now it's time to slip his cock into her cunt and fill her with his sperm.

Thanks for the read.

ghateroghateroover 11 years ago
very hot...

You are going on the right track, let the boy play with the mom's ass... only in the ass, not the vagina, because it's forbidden.... This story is so hot, and original... my god...

NiranaNiranaover 11 years ago
Nice, but...

...I wish you had described the mother's cunt and buttocks more : how hairy she was, how big her buttocks were, how shapely etc. Anyway a very good story as usual; please continue with part3; after having sex, hopefully they continue to casually move about in the nude. Please describe after sex behavior too. Wonderful...I love your stories a lot. Maybe there is a loyal servant maid before whom the mother moves around shamelessly nude and before whom mom and son fuck.

ghateroghateroover 11 years ago
Chapter 3 ?

I can't wait the third part of this story. Please, give us chapter 3 !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please hurry about next pt3

Nirana - "I wish you had described the mother's cunt and buttocks more."

i m totally agree with him. please describe everything about mothers nude buttocks. and give some anal perversion too. please hurry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
THIS STORY IS VERY EROTIC

you are a good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You write excellent erotic stories

Thx

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD WITH THIS STORY

A superb erotic story! Poetic & erotic!

I myself LOVED IT because it somehow resembled my erotic fantasies about my mother; this particularly goes for my jack-off fantasies, most of which were about my mother. She was turning me on so much that i would ejaculate becore the fantasy reached the intercourse part (usually, while i was cuddling & kissing her bum & her thighs). In my mind i was rubbing my face against her soft skin which was covering her firm hour-glass statuesque body.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Great story buddy, you build up the climax nicely. Keep up the good work.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtabout 6 years ago
What a sweetheart mom!

Just wish it was longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BRAVO! BRAVO! BRAVO! I totally LOVE your story, gave it a 5+ (5.25/5 = 105% "exceeds expectations")!

Your story is very EROTIC, totally REALISTIC, & also POETIC.

You have brilliantly crafted the storyline.

Last but not least, your story is a perfect JACK-OFF MATERIAL!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous