Memories of My Making Ch. 02

Story Info
Putting the Power to Good Use.
7.8k words
4.66
24.3k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oxnard
Oxnard
26 Followers

Author's Note: Just wanted to apologize for the long delay for this second chapter. I will be adding more chapters at a more timely pace. Now that I have more time to devote to writing, I'll be fleshing these characters out more. Please, give critiques and comments. Don't say it was bad or good, but let me know any specifics if you can of what I should improve or what you want to read more of. Help me write better to help you enjoy a better read. Thanks for reading!

- Oxnard -

* * * * *

The morning after Prom was the beginning of a much deeper discovery. The night before had been simply the planting of a seed. Now I had a thirst to see that seed grow to its fullest potential.

I woke up to my alarm clock, having forgotten to turn it off for the day off of school. Yet as irritated as I was for the rude awakening, it was just as satisfying to turn it off and know there were no consequences to sleeping in. With the noise of the alarm clock gone, I was able to get another hour's worth of sleep. My father had called me from his office to make sure I was up. I had planned on sleeping in until noon but my brain snapped awake after the phone call. And it had a lot of questions about last night.

Images of Kim lying underneath me flashed in my head. I could see her lip quiver, hear her breathing hitch, feel her hips grinding against mine. My penis twitched in my pajamas, stiffening beyond the simple morning wood. On instinct my hand went to my throbbing shaft. Just the touch of my own hand made the aching need rise. Normally I'd feel pleasure, relief at my own touch. This morning it just made me miss the real thing.

It missed how wet she had been. How the completely suffocating tightness of her vagina that could swallow me whole. My hand felt uselessly small in comparison, even as I picked up speed, imagining myself thrusting hard into her again and again. I could still remember the fire in her eyes as I took her in the limo, how beautiful a mess she had looked on the car seat with her face bouncing to my rhythm.

I rubbed my dick over and over, trying to find release but the friction only made things worse. It was hot and pulsing, the burning heat and pressure from my hand only causing more yearning than anything else. Even picturing her body against mine as I jerked furiously seemed to have no effect. My body was working against me. I could almost feel it vibrating against my own masturbation, forcing me to move. Begging me to get up and see her again.

After letting go of my twitching cock, the vibrations began to feel all too real. I shifted in my bed, and found I had been lying on my phone. The screen blinked at me, Kim's name shining up at me. The phone vibrated again, and I hesitated to pick it up. Was she mad or happy about last night? So far there was nothing to say that she would realize I had messed with her head last night, no one else ever had. But still I questioned my ability, or if I'd taken things too far.

The third vibration made me jump in my skin. Knowing I could miss the call was too much for me to handle. I'd rather find out now over the phone than later at school when I'd see her again, especially if it turned out bad for me.

"Hello?" her voice reached out from the phone.

"Hey, is that you, Kim?" I sat up straight, urging my brain to fully wake up.

"Ah, yes," her voice softened, and reflectively so did my shoulders. "Yes, it's me. I wanted to talk to you about last night."

My back tensed once more. Talking about last night was the very last and first thing I wanted to do. While I did want to know if we were going to continue the fun we had in the limo, I was too frightened of the possibility the limo ride was not to be a recurring theme between us. My tongue stuck in my mouth.

"It's not that it wasn't great, or anything. I just..." Her voice trailed off. There was a clattering on her line, and I heard a soft, boy-ish laughter in the background.

I gulped. She at least didn't hate what happened last night.

"I'm sorry," she said hurriedly. "Can we meet somewhere? My little brother won't leave me alone."

"Yeah sure, I could meet — "

"Get out!" Her voice screamed into my ears. I pulled back at the sudden volume. "Sorry about that. What were you saying?"

I paused for a moment. My dad was going to be working nearly all day, so the house would be empty. Another twitch from my erection and my mind was made up. "I was gonna say you could come over to my house. Probably best to talk about last night in private, anyways."

She didn't respond back immediately, forcing another nervous gulp as I waited. My lips felt dry and my tongue was a desert. I scrunched my left hand into a fist, pulling at the bed sheets.

"Sure. I'll head over now, if that's okay?"

I sighed deeply, my whole body relaxing. "Fine by me. I'll see you later, then."

"Yep, see you."

Ending the call, I fell back onto my bed and stared at the ceiling. Last night really happened. But what does she want to talk about so badly we have to meet face to face? Racking my brain for answers, almost too many possibilities appeared for a guy who only just lost his virginity less than twenty-four hours ago. The only plus side was that my morning wood had subsided, which probably explained the sudden overthinking now that my brain had access to its normal blood flow.

However, it wasn't the best time to be laying in bed overthinking. In less than an hour, the girl who had taken my virginity — no — the cheerleader who had taken my virginity would be in my house.

Alone.

With me.

I quickly showered and got dressed. Well, the shower was quick but the dressing took some time. The nerves came crashing down hard as I looked through my closet. Only now did I question why I didn't care about what clothes I bought. I had too few options before me as I'd never been one to have anything too stylish. Nothing seemed to look good enough for one of the more popular girls in school. My only advantage was being at home.

Was I overthinking? Yeah, but that was my thing back then. If I wasn't overthinking, I was either high or masturbating. My brain only ever had two modes: full speed ahead or dead stop.

So much time spent worrying, I had only stepped into the kitchen for some cereal when the doorbell rang. With my hand on a cabinet handle, I froze. Only my head would move to face the door. She was here, and so quickly, too. I hadn't realized how much time I wasted getting ready and my stomach was churning for food.

The doorbell rang a second time, pushing me into action. I headed straight for the door, opening it up to see Kimberly Jameson. Her hair was put up in a ponytail, and she wore a long sleeved cropped top that stopped just short of her navel, showing off her toned stomach. Tie that with her black leggings and she looked ready to be the latest distraction at the gym. The way her loose top draped over her breasts accentuated their size. Seeing such a vision appear at my front door was reason enough to smile.

Kim lit up with a smile herself as she took a step forward. "Hey! Thanks for letting me come over."

I nodded, still standing in her way.

When she made for another step I finally snapped out of my trance and quickly stepped out of the way. She strutted past me, looking all around my house, already heading to the living room sofa. I couldn't help but watch her butt sway in those leggings. They seemed a bit faded black, not nearly as dark on the more stretched areas, which was a blessing to behold.

She sat down and looked back at me. "My parents think I'm at the gym so I can't stay long."

Again, I had to switch my brain back on. Her body was truly hypnotizing. "Right, you wanted to talk?"

I closed the front door and headed to the couch, sitting on the other end from her. She scooted a bit closer before she began. "Right. About last night, that was..."

"Amazing," I interrupted, remembering her last words to me from the night before.

She flashed a smile then cleared her throat. "Yes, but... it was unexpected."

Her tone seemed too candid and it was making me sweat. I focused more on what she was saying, not letting myself get distracted.

"Not that it wasn't good, I just had decided it wasn't going to happen and then all of a sudden it did." Her eyes strayed as she talked, her right hand gripping her thigh tightly before looking back at me. "Look, last night shouldn't have happened like that. I'm not that kind of girl, so don't get the wrong idea."

She looked at me expectantly but I wasn't sure what to say, so I simply nodded. Her eyes seemed to search for more but I still was tongue-tied. I didn't know what to say to make things better and I definitely didn't want to say something that would make things worse. In my mind, being silent was the best course for me to take.

"Jay," she said, as if I wasn't paying attention. "I need to know now what I am to you."

I fidgeted in the cushion, my brain was coming up with nothing to say, but I knew I had to say something. This was the worst time to be brain dead, and I balled up my fists in protest. Think, damn you.

"Well?"

"You're..." I stammered, the words came out slowly. "You're quite possibly the most fun to be around. And I thought I was shooting for the stars when I asked you out to Prom after only being lab partners for the semester. But then seeing you so dressed up... it was a lot for a guy like me. I was happy enough if I just got a kiss, but things escalated."

I tried to read her face, her smile widening and souring at different points of my little speech. Her face had returned to being serious and I wanted to change that. Having her be happy at the end would be best. I cleared my throat to stop her before she said anything.

"And honestly, I'm glad you were my first."

At that, her eyes bulged. She blushed and looked away. "You're joking, right? I was your first?"

I grinned proudly. "Yeah, and it was amazing."

Kim blushed harder at that, even releasing a short giggle. "That is amazing, you weren't bad for a first-timer."

It was my turn to be embarrassed. "I, um, I read a lot, I guess."

"You're really serious; that was your first time?"

I nodded again, smiling.

She smiled back. "So that was you at your most inexperienced?"

"Yeah," I laughed. "I don't know what else to tell you."

"Even oral?"

I nodded.

"Damn. What had you done then, before last night?"

This made me pause, making sure I was completely remembering the extent of my experiences versus the extent of my practicing on peaches for kissing and fantasizing along with an article of how to perform. "The most I've done is make out and grope a girl's breasts."

Kim stared at me for a moment. "Really?"

She seemed to be marveling more than asking, but still I nodded.

She sat up and moved closer to me, tucking her legs in to sit on the backs of her ankles. The shift was enough to draw my gaze to her thighs, which looked gloriously smooth under the thinly stretched fabric. Two folds on each of her inner thighs seemed to point to her groin. I wished to peel back the pants so I could nuzzle my face in her warmth.

"Well..." she said. "There's one thing that's better than reading about it."

I looked back up to see her face was dangerously close to mine. She was leaning into me, and there was a familiar spark in her eyes as she talked.

"Practice makes perfect, wouldn't you agree?"

Her breath was warm against my lips, and hers were so close, so... open.

I kissed her as gently as the breath that had invited me in. Focusing on her bottom lip, I squeezed it between my lips, and then sucked it further in my mouth to brush it with my tongue. A soft moan responded well, her hands gripping my head and sinking into my hair. She pulled me closer for a harder kiss and I was forced to take a breath. With my mouth open, she came at me again, this time with her tongue pushing past my lips and exploring my mouth. It curiously searched for my tongue, then did soft, slow circles around it. My hands made their own moves, one holding her cheek while the other stroked her back, each caress pulling her body closer to mine.

There was a hunger growing inside me. It wanted her body pressed against mine. With our kissing getting more passionate, my hands reached to her ass. For a brief moment I just let the feeling of her wonderfully squeezable rounded cheeks and how much there was to squeeze. Then I pressed hard, picking her up and off her ankles. I fell back with the pull, letting her body crash on top of mine. We bounced on the sofa, both of us pausing for a quick laugh.

Kim used the pause to adjust herself on top of me, moving her legs to straddle my own before attacking my lips again. The desire within her kicked me into gear, my hands running underneath the open, hanging top. I brushed my fingers over her taut, dark stomach and felt out her subtle abdomen. Sleek, yet firm. My fingers moved further up, making contact with her bra. The soft fabric seemed simple, something that wouldn't tip off her parents that she wasn't truly going to the gym this morning. My hands gripped both of her breasts but there was something hard tucked in her right cup.

"Oops," she said pulling out the object. "My phone."

She tossed it to the floor and surprised me by pulling her top up and over her head, throwing it over her phone. Her bra was a tan, fleshy tone, though it contrasted with her own, much darker skin. In one quick snap, it too, came off.

I licked my lips in delight, pulling her left breast to my mouth. My tongue swirled around her stiff nipple, circling it over and over again. A hard moan rumbled from above as I brought my teeth to bear on the nipple, gently pulling it away from her chest as my right hand pushed into her other breast.

My left hand needed a new target, so I pushed her hips into my own. Her mound met my hard bulge. The contact was immediately greeted with long, rough strokes. I lifted my hips in time to her grinding. Each twist of her hips that grazed the tip of my cock raised my burning need for penetration. After several strokes and one-on-one time with her other breast, I released the building frustration. I growled with wanting, grabbing at her leggings and pushing them down her legs.

Kim giggled at my yearning, but helped with the tight leggings by rolling to her side and peeling them off. With her undressing, I decided it was my turn to disrobe. My shoes were off first; probably the fastest I'd ever kicked them off. Next, I yanked off my jeans quickly, pulling my boxers away with them, followed with a swift lifting of my only plain white t-shirt off my chest.

I was a runner for track, not a quarterback or point guard. My body had good core strength but really nothing to show off by itself. Being in my living room during the late morning hours, I felt a pang of insecurity. Kim had been with much bigger guys than me and I didn't want to give her time to compare. I dove straight back down, stepping my legs over hers to lay over her, my lips returning to her own.

Her hands swept down my body, quickly aiming for my waiting penis. But no sooner had she grabbed at my shaft had the musical chorus of Stevie Wonder's "Superstition" begun to play loudly.

I jumped up onto my knees, my heart almost stopping at the thought that someone else was in the room with us. Fear sent shivers through me on the possibility that I had been caught by my father right on his couch.

"Shit, that's my dad."

I looked back down at Kim. She was fumbling through her clothes, digging for her phone. The chorus had repeated for the forth time when she managed to answer it. Throughout the very brief conversation she had with her father, I remained frozen. I didn't even dare breath through my mouth until she hung up.

"So, I gotta go," she groaned, snaking herself out from between my legs. "I'm really sorry, Jay. I said I couldn't stay long."

"Holy crap, did he figure out you're not at the gym?"

Kim gave a short laugh as she got dressed. "No, he's not all-knowing. Although he probably likes to think he is."

A wave of relief came over me and I collapsed on the end of the couch. "Thank goodness."

She turned towards me and planted a long, lingering kiss on my lips. "Thank you."

"I wish you didn't have to go. I'm aching over here."

"Oh, you and me both." Kim squeezed her leggings back up, then bent down to slip her shoes back on. I didn't even notice her taking them off, but seeing her bend over gave me ideas. "But my time's past run out. If I stay any longer he might actually get an idea in his head."

I pouted, but besides that I didn't think there was anything I could do. Which, of course, was ridiculous to think about now. But for some reason, most likely my sex-focused, switched off brain didn't think about the ability I had used just last night to get myself into this position. Instead, she just walked out the door with a promise to pick things back up later.

And later meant much later. The weekend passed without anything too exciting. Kim wanted to see me but her family had plans that would keep her away both days. Sadly, it wasn't until Monday at school that I saw her again. My own plans for the weekend quickly changed from relaxing to busywork as my dad had plans of his own, bringing me along to go fishing.

This was something neither of us had done since mom had died four years ago. And even though I had been glad we weren't going fishing as often as we used to, I knew for him to plan this meant he was finally making steps to recovery. Not going fishing simply wasn't an option.

We went to a nearby river, which was one of the smaller branches of the Mississippi River's watershed. It was a simple day, where the sun shined brilliantly across the moving streams. Sitting on the foldable chairs that hadn't been used in four years, we both sat in silence together, appreciating the scenery as we waited for the smallest nibble on our lines.

When there's been four years of complete shutting down, you drop things when they start back up, no matter what. For the most part, he seemed content with things, until it came time to pack up.

I had been unusually clumsy most of the day and I blamed it on the four-year hiatus. As I pulled the tackle box into the back of the truck, I decided to set it on the truck bed so I could load the fishing rods first. I turned around to pick up the rods and nudged the tackle box enough to fall, opening it's contents on the ground. Bait and hooks were everywhere, and my dad helped clean it all up. Then his hands found an overturned photo that had fallen out. Just one look at the photo as he flipped it over in his hands and his eyes swelled up with tears.

The photo dropped back to the ground and he stormed off a ways downstream. I picked up the photo to see what it was, although my gut pretty much knew. It was a photo of the three of us, ten years ago, on my first weeklong fishing trip. She looked happy and full of life, completely clueless to what would happen in a few years. My dad would be alright, I knew even then, but it might be awhile before we did another fishing trip.

After ten minutes, he came back to the truck and got in. "Sorry about that."

"It's okay, Dad. I understand."

He nodded and we started to head back home. "You know, it was around your age that your mother and I met. You have anyone catching your eye lately?"

I turned away, shyly. "Maybe..."

His laugh came back and I couldn't help but smile. "That's my boy! Well, let me know if you want any advice. I did marry your mother after all."

I only shook my head and laughed. It had been a long time since we had joked around like this, and even longer since he'd talked about mom with such a good mood. "And yet I think I remember Mom telling me she dumped you the first time. Isn't that right?"

Oxnard
Oxnard
26 Followers