Memories of My Making Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," he pressed his hand over his heart. "You're gonna go there, huh? Well I got her back and that's all that matters."

"But how did you get her back? She never said."

My dad paused for a moment, turning on to the highway. "Ah, what the hell, you're old enough." He then held up his right hand before me, dropping his ring finger while keeping his middle and forefinger side by side. "I called it the Shocker. She loved it."

I nearly choked on my own spit. He only laughed harder as I tried to breath properly. He made a few quick thrusts in the air to further implant the image in my head. "Enough, enough! I get it!"

But with that we were able to joke and laugh the whole ride back.

All things considered, I was having a great weekend. First losing my virginity to Kim, although that was just before the weekend, then getting close to doing it again with her the next day, followed up by an actually good weekend with my dad. My ability now proven to get myself laid, I planned on having a fun week at school with Kim. I knew Ronnie and Jacob would be jealous.

In truth, only Jacob seemed jealous. Kim had rushed at me while we were at our lockers before the first classes of the day. She kissed me hard, her body slammed against mine and we nearly lost our balance from her momentum.

"Well," Ronnie exclaimed. "Aren't the lovebirds active today."

"Shut up," I said once I was free of the embrace. "I don't see your Prom date as happy to see you today."

"That's because she's in the sophomore hallway. Besides, it's not nearly as bad as Jacob, right buddy?"

Ronnie slapped Jacob on his back. He only grunted, slamming his locker door and walking away.

"Something happen with him?" Kim asked.

I shrugged and we both turned to Ronnie. "Don't look at me, my best guess is he's still mad we had dates and he didn't."

"He didn't?" Kim asked. I was a little surprised by her sudden interest. She'd never been that interested in my friends before, but then again, we hadn't been more than lab partners before Prom.

"Nope," I said. "He's been hung up on one girl for a while now but she's a pipe dream."

Kim looked at me questioningly but I just shook my head. Ronnie and I both swore to Jacob we wouldn't talk about his crush on Jesse Pierson, which only seemed to grow with each semester.

"The guy is really out of his league." Ronnie waved goodbye. "But it's that time again, folks. See ya."

"Later," I said.

Kim waved to Ronnie. "So tell me, who is it?"

"I can't tell you, really. Jacob wants it a secret, probably 'til the day he dies. Seriously, he's never gonna date her on his..." I trailed off as an idea hit me.

"On his own?" Kim finished, "that's really sad."

"...Yeah," I grabbed my books for my first class. "Thanks for the kiss, by the way. See you later."

"Um, okay... bye."

She sounded disappointed but I'd make it up to her. There would be plenty of time for that. Instead, I decided that maybe my ability could pay off for Jacob. All I needed was to find Jesse. I usually didn't see her until after third period, so that would be my best chance to catch her without her usual group that hovered around her nearly every day.

But before I could do that, Ronnie had to chat me up most of the morning. "How'd you pull that off with Kim, man? I remember seeing you guys at the dance, you were like two feet away from her at all times!"

I cocked a broad grin. "You know how."

Ronnie's eyes widened. "Are you serious? No way! What'd you do?"

"I just had her think about me in the way that would let me have a chance if I made a move."

He shook his head as he walked. "I can't believe it, man. I mean, I've seen you get by not doing a few papers here and there, or being able to ditch school while having the teachers think you were there, but I didn't really think you'd pull that off." He then threw out his hand to stop me. "Hey, do it again. Show me what you did."

"Whoa," I stepped back. "I'm not doing that on you."

"No! What?!" Ronnie smacked his hand to his forehead. "I meant you do it to another girl, one you didn't ask out to Prom. I wanna see what it looks like."

"Oh." I shifted my feet. This was still new territory for me. I only just did my first memory push on Kim's dad on prom night without having to say anything. Could I do the same with someone at school? I looked around us. We were in a conjoining hallway between the Science and English wings of the school. There were a lot of faces that I didn't know. This was an area of the school I rarely paid any mind but just went to and from class. "Who?"

Ronnie glanced around, humming as he searched for a good candidate. "There!" He pointed out a short girl in a beige turtleneck sweater. She was walking towards us from down the hall. Her eyes turned behind her large-rimmed glasses to Ronnie at his and then to me. The closer she got, the more I realized this was a girl that wasn't very into looks but more into the textbooks she carried in her folded arms against her chest. Not that it was a bad thing, as the books pressed against her cleavage for a more appetizing view.

"Okay," I said, knowing that I'd already missed one chance of sending her something when she'd first looked at me. I had to get her attention again. This time she'd be closer as she began to pass by.

"Um, excuse me." Her pace slowed for a step as she turned her head. Our eyes locked and I reacted.

I'd sent a new memory for her when she had first glanced at Ronnie and me.

She would remember seeing me as Ronnie pointed towards her. Her gaze would focus on me, and my own stare causing goose bumps to run along her skin. Clutching at her textbooks close to her chest, I highlighted the feeling of the firm hardcover bindings pressing against her breasts, her nipples hardening from the contact. And then I let her turn her eyes away as she remembered wanting to walk past us, but each step would have a thought hoping I would stop her. And then I had. There I finished the memory and was brought back to the present, just after my stopping her in the hallway.

Immediately the girl's cheeks flushed into a redder hue. Her face failing to suppress the embarrassing smile that stretched wide as she broke eye contact, looking down at her feet.

"What's your name?" I asked, straightening my posture to look as best as I could.

"Corinne Kasson," she answered, still shy. Then as if her name was the cure, she blinked back out of her reverie. "Uh, I'm sorry. I should go."

She took another step, but I reached out a hand in front of her. I didn't want to be too foreboding, not knowing at all what this girl liked and didn't like. "Hold up, I had to meet you."

"Why?"

"Well," I took a moment; she turned to face me once more. One eyebrow perched high on her forehead. "I'd never seen a girl pull off glasses as well as you do."

It was a half-truth. There had been plenty of actresses that did well playing a girl with glasses that I'd admired but what was true was she had been the first non-actress to really pull it off. The frames seemed to highlight her dark eyebrows and make me focus on her hazel eyes even more. Although that also could have been because I wanted to maintain eye contact in case I had another memory to push into her.

Still it was enough to lower her eyebrow and half of the smile that she had worn before had returned. "Thanks, I don't suppose you have a name, too?"

"Jay Donahue."

For a moment Corinne's eyes studied me, then returned eye contact. The way she looked me over made my head spin, and I had to be sure to leave a memory for that moment to be sure to take advantage of such an opportunity.

Sending another memory through, I had her remember looking me up and down, thinking to herself, I'll definitely remember that name when I masturbate tonight... or maybe even sooner. I should find a bathroom.

The memory shook her, I could tell, as she squeezed the textbooks even harder against her chest and a small, heavy breath escaped her lips. "Well, I've gotta go. Nice meeting you, Jay."

"The pleasure was mine, Corinne." I smiled mischievously as she walked away. I wanted to watch her walk all the way to the girls' bathroom down the hall but two firm hands gripped my shoulders and spun me around.

"Holy shit!" Ronnie exclaimed. "If I didn't know any better I'd have thought you were a master of seduction! You gotta tell me what all you did, man. No random chick just blushes from 'uh, excuse me'! You didn't even use any fancy lines."

I just laughed at Ronnie, waving him off with a hand. We continued back to our class and I twisted around briefly to see if I could still catch Corinne walking into the bathroom, but she was already gone. The bell rang and we both had to break into a run to make it down two classrooms to reach our own.

Ronnie wanted answers and I gave him as much as I could. While it impressed him at first, he was quick to doubt that I had only done so much to the girl to get such a quick reaction. It wasn't long before he hatched several theories about the level of mind reading I had to have done to get such a response. His conspiratorial ranting went for so long that I ended up forgetting my plans to find Jesse until I ran into Jacob again at lunch.

"Jacob," Ronnie sat down at our usual bench in the cafeteria. "You won't believe what Jay did to this girl in the hallway today!"

Jacob sat down with a grumble, concentrating on his food but Ronnie only continued.

"He must've been in her head the whole time. It was like that time with Mrs. Sanchez sophomore year, only way cooler and obviously this chick was hotter as compared to Saggy Sanchez. And Jay was totally making her fall in love with him, man! He didn't even say anything fancy, just one little compliment. Maybe you should take lessons! I know you don't have any special abilities but it's something to get Jesse's attention, even if she laughs at you. Sure, Jesse's definitely much hotter than this chick, but I mean with Jay helping you out you could — "

Jacob had been cramming the mashed potatoes in his mouth as Ronnie chatted away, but here he snapped. "Shut up, Ronnie!" Pieces of potato flew from his roar. The immediate area around us seemed to get a level quieter for a minute. "Seriously, I don't give two shits what Jay did and I really don't care to hear anything coming out of your dumbass mouth."

Ronnie and I both exchanged looks before resetting ourselves. Jacob was prone to a few rises in temper, but he usually only asked us to quit it. For him to dig into Ronnie like that meant something was really wrong.

Neither of us said anything for a few minutes but once a bit of time had passed I figured it was okay to ask. "So what's going on, Jacob?

"Did I say I wanted to tell you?"

I raised my eyebrows at Ronnie. "Look, if it's about Jesse, I already had an idea to help you out."

"No."

"Jacob, come on," I pleaded.

"No!" Jacob finally looked up from his food since his outburst. "Forget about her, man. It's just a pipedream like you guys always said."

"So Jacob Harrington is dropping the love of his life," boomed Ronnie in a fake announcer's voice. "Why now?"

His food was gone and all he had left to pick at was the napkin on his tray. Seeing he had nothing to keep himself preoccupied with enough to not answer us, he gave in. "I tried to kiss her at Prom."

"What!?" Ronnie and I shouted.

"Shut up, it went terribly." He saw our eager faces and realized there wasn't any going back now. "Okay, so it was at the after party, and everyone was drinking, suddenly I found myself confident enough to talk to her. Her date was puking in the bathroom and so I just went up to her. We got to talking and things seemed to be going good so I just went for it."

He relaxed a bit as he thought about the kiss. "It was amazing. And at first I thought she was kissing back, her hands were on my chest but not in a shoving way, you know? Well, I got greedy with all the liquor in me and tried to tongue her. She pushed me off and slapped me. Called me a douchebag for trying to take advantage of her. So stupid of me, I wanted to show her I was better than her guy and ended up doing the same shit he does. Except he gets away with it."

"Well, hey," said Ronnie. "At least you know what it's like to kiss her!"

"Yeah," I cut in. "You made your move and it's her fault for not realizing she had a shot at a better guy."

"Thanks, guys."

We exchanged a few shoulder punches and then carried on. Jacob was in a better mood, but Ronnie and I could both tell it was purely from telling us about what had happened and not because he was over Jesse. That got me thinking about my idea again and just as we all split up to go to our classes, I saw her.

She had just thrown away her own lunch and seeing she was alone I had to take the chance before it was gone. "Hey, Jesse."

Jesse turned to the voice and was surprised to see me approaching her. "Umm, hello? What do you want?"

I didn't reply. We had made eye contact and now fairly confident in my abilities without having to talk the memories into her, I simply pushed the thoughts and walked away. But being a curious soul, I still wanted to see the reaction when she snapped back and her face was priceless. She stood there in shock, the implanted memory changing her reaction from surprise to rage as she scrunched her face up with a frown and marched down the hallway. Things were going to get messy.

"What did you say to her?"

I turned back around to see Kim peeking over my shoulder and then back at me. "Oh, just a bit of a reality check on her 'loyal' boyfriend," I told her.

"You didn't!"

"I did."

Kim shoved me playfully. "Aren't you the little meddler? And for your friend, too, that's so sweet."

She leaned up and gave me a quick peck on the lips. I took the kiss, scooping her head with my hands to plant a few more sensuous kisses. Her balance faltered and she fell into me, but as I was the one to keep her pulled towards me I was prepared. My one hand went to her back and kept it pressed against me while the other cupped her cheek.

She hummed happily as we finally parted. "Well, I think someone is a bit eager to finish what we left off on Friday."

"Oh and you're not?"

"Touché," she giggled. "Maybe tonight?"

Maybe now, I thought. And then it hit me. I was on fire today with my abilities, why stop with Jesse? So I pushed into Kim sending her a memory to follow our conversation. After talking about who was eager, I had her remember the health classroom on the second floor was empty this period, and changed her words from, "maybe tonight" to "maybe right now."

That's when I jumped in with my answer. "Yes, but where?"

Kim's eyes darted back and forth between my own with excitement. "Follow me."

She led me through the hallways and we did our best to pretend we were heading to class. The bell had rung for fifth period by the time we arrived at my health classroom. Really it was just a multi-use room but that's only how I knew it. The best part about it was the doors for the classrooms on the second floor only had a thin window on the door, and this room in particular had a poster of the human anatomy covering it.

"No one will be in here so we can use it," she whispered, opening the door.

"Okay."

We went inside and closed the door behind us. There were several student desks lined up, and the teacher's desk was in the front corner opposite the door. I went to close the blinds when I heard Kim opening up a drawer. She pulled out a condom and shined a sly smile. "The one benefit of health class."

"Hm," I grabbed the condom from her hand. "Now, let's put this to good use."

Kim seemed very eager to get things going, much to my delight, as she unbuckled my belt and then pulled down my pants and boxers in one pull. With the brisk walk here, my penis only had risen so much and had a bit more to go.

She giggled at the sight of my dick twitching its way up. "I think you need a little help down here."

Before I could say anything she wrapped her lips around the head, stopping its upward motion and expanding deeper into her mouth. The twitches surprised her as her tongue tried to swirl around the head, its consistent growth forcing her to pull back in time. However I was enjoying the feeling of my erection growing in her mouth and I wanted to go deeper. My hands brushed through her hair and gripped the back of her head, stopping her from moving backwards.

It was only a few more twitches before I was rock hard, and her mouth began to move down my shaft. Her mouth moved in circles, changing the pressure of her tongue on my penis with every vertical rotation. With each downward cycle getting more and more of my dick in her mouth I couldn't help but let out soft moans. Her lips, mouth and tongue were a welcome sensation.

My moans were getting longer and I could feel my balls beginning to tense up when she let go of my dick and stood up. I looked back at her pleadingly.

"I can't let you have all the fun," she teased as she pulled off her shirt. This time she was wearing a black bra that felt soft and enveloped her breasts nicely. My fingers pressed into them in hopes of stiffening her nipples before she had time to take them off.

I knew I was doing a good job when her head rolled back and her body leaned into my hands as I continued to fondle and pinch. Each hand worked a breast and soon I was sure I had found the nipples based on her purring. A moment later and she pulled away removing my hands. Instead of taking off the bra like I had hoped, she delightfully surprised me by taking off her shoes and pants.

Once free, I pushed her up against the teacher's desk and kissed her lips. My hands returned to her bra, this time going underneath for direct contact. The attention made her lips surge with urgency, her lips opening up and her tongue pushing past my own. Our tongues danced for a while, tasting and exploring each other.

My hands decided they wanted to explore some, too, and dived to her panties. The soft cotton threads were in my way as I dared to push them down and away. Slowly the panties slid around her pert butt, my hands caressing those dark cheeks aggressively, kneading the supple tissue like dough. Finally the panties fell off and my right hand circled back to her mound. There was just a brush of newly grown hair and, while prickly, the sensation made her shiver in anticipation.

I slid my index finger between her folds and already became surrounded in her juices. She was so wet and so willing it felt like her pussy was swallowing my finger. Our kissing stopped to let her take a breath as I pushed in as much as I could, then pressing up on the top of her pussy walls, I slowly pulled out. The pressure made her bite her lip, which spurred me to repeat several times. I quickened the pace and really started to finger fuck her, my eyes watching her face, studying her reactions. Being new to sex meant I had a lot to learn and I wanted to know every little quirk of her body.

Minutes had rolled by and I had now my middle finger plunging into and pressuring her pussy as well. Her breathing was ragged, her hands gripping my shoulders until her nails seemed set on puncturing the skin. Then her head lulled back and she let out a long moan. Her whole body relaxed and her fingers released their vice-like grip.

Her eyes had a glaze that was unrecognizable to me, but the smile I was familiar with. She reached down, pulled my hand away with one hand and grabbed at my dick with the other. As she guided it, her free hand returned to slide the condom over me, then pressed her mound gently on my stiff cock. The head was wetted by her dripping folds and easily opened up for me. She lifted her butt onto the desk and wrapped her legs around the back of my hips.