Memories of My Making Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited no longer and plunged forward, my hands holding her hips in place as I thrust into her. A small whimper escaped her lips as I fit my whole length inside her. Hearing it made me grin almost devilishly so, my hips retreating until only the tip was still inside her. Once more I plunged deep and fast, and once more the whimper escaped her lips. Except this time, a soft moan followed.

Again, I pulled out and then pressed all of my length inside her. Quickly, I did it again. My pace quickened steadily, and the whimpers and moans increased in volume. There came a point where I had to muffle her with a kiss but she still moaned into me. This seemed fine to me and I kept it up, our tongues going wild as I went into a fervor down below. My cock was loving the tug and pull of her pussy, the friction building up the pleasure inside that had been lost but briefly since the blowjob.

We were at it for a few minutes more before I could feel the rising sensation in my balls. I told her I was close and her legs only tightened their grip. She forced my thrusts to be quicker and shorter, which only increased the pressure on my penis. It was just what I needed to go over the top. My body tensed up as my balls pushed out their load. I did my best to continue thrusting, but the pace was much slower as I could barely focus on anything besides shooting my cum inside her.

Finished, we both sighed deeply, embracing each other, our hands caressing the other's back. We stayed like that for a good while until the bell rang, signaling the end of fifth period.