All Comments on 'Men in My Life Ch. 02'

by MastMadhuri

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

patilliepatilliealmost 7 years ago
I like this author's sense of humor

and witty reparte'. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ [(4+) 4.45/5.0 = 89% = A] I do LIKE the story VERY MUCH. It's ORIGINAL. It also is EROTIC (its eroticism is UNDERSTATED, though).

Hi MastMadhuri:

You are tallented.

The skype conversation btwn the heroine & her husband was very well conceived and crafted. The milieu of urban India was depicted very well.

However i must ask you for a favour: We the readers must learn more about your heroine's erotic fantasies & erotic dreams. You should send her to USA in short order. She already has her hubby wrapped around her finger. Your heroine will thrive in USA as a person (& as woman in particular!) because American society is one of the least judgmental in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Waiting for the next episode

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Awesome story.very well written.

Please write more often.

cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago
Indian wife

She is tormenting him, please write further chapters hoping eventually we get to the point when she joins him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Where is Ch. 3?

Erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hot one

Hi, enjoyed the and your writing. Liked slutty and fun loving heroine very much. Loved the conversation between heroine and mother.

Hope you don't make heroine too slutty or put her in too much unrealistic Sex.I don't like humiliation in hotwife stories also.

Anyway waiting for next parts where she tells how she enjoyed with stud boyfriends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please continue the story!

I really enjoyed the story but there are far too many stories of Indian wives being with men other than their husband. I hope you make this story different from all the others by actually having her husband be a sexually satisfying partner while making the men in Madhuri’s life be just the men in her dreams, which slowly become only her husband. This is only a suggestion but I feel like by having Madhuri be with multiple men before and/or after her marriage makes the story uninteresting and repetitive whereas keeping the story centered on a monogamous relationship between Veer and Madhuri would make it one of the best stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really LIKE! (****+)

Madhuri's character reminds me of my wife while the two of us worked in the Middle East. She was wild. Too wild for me. Yet, much to my surprise, the wilder she was the more I loved her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very erotic

The story is very interesting and descriptive.

Loved re

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous