All Comments on 'Mental Manipulations Ch. 12'

by cuninglinguist61

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

Hope your next chapter not only has a threesome, but also maybe a foursome or moresome, with possibly the red headed bridesmaid he has already fucked and/or the mother of the bride.

gmaximalegmaximalealmost 7 years ago
Get back home

Please leave the exes alone and get back to the village and Sarah. This is a needlessly complicated and deviating fork of the story. Well told, but I do like the village-part a lot better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ignore everyone else

I don't know if you look at these, but I think you should ignore everyone else and just write whatever you want to. I'm enthralled by your story, and I don't care what you do with it as long as you continue. I'm crossing my fingers you release a Chapter 13

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
more please

love this story, keep going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice!

Keep up the great work! I can't wait for the next installment, everything so far has been amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
KEEP GOING

Glad you got back into this..., write it how you see it, and develop the many paths as they flow to the page. Keep going. JT

9730baldsanta9730baldsantaover 6 years ago
please continue

I truly enjoyed reading the story and am looking for additional chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lost plot

I thought you had a good story and was flowing well then somehow the plot went sideways, I only skimmed ove the last 2 chapters, sorry you lost me.

WayPast21WayPast21about 6 years ago
I am curious (but not yellow)

How are you going to combine a devotion to Sarah, a burgeoning relationship with the peer Alexa, and the ongoing orgy of the ex's? The side trip for the wedding was nice, but I wish you'd made it a bit briefer, and return our characters to the main narrative. Otherwise, great writing, great ideas. Thanks!

TexdomTexdomabout 6 years ago
Keep it coming

Damn, I hope this continues!!!!

Many questions still unanswered.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Losing the plot

I really enjoyed these stories until the wedding chapters, for me these seemed to alter the main character's disposition from a fairly decent guy who used gentle manipulation to a vengeful mind controlling misogynistic narcissist. There appears to be no good reason for this, even revenge, he could have just said no to the bailout and gone with his daughter in laws mother, who was willing anyway, and from the early description of his ex wife, smoker and ageing badly, was a much better option. For me now, the best course of action would be to leave the ex wife and best friend as lesbians and get back on track with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Writer got lost and left it unfinished

A waste of time on a tome. One *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lost focus.

Writer went away and spent a long time on this side plot and never came back. Also changed the main character. Very disappointed that he never went back and concluded the story with Sarah.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Continue

I hope this continues. Characters change just like people. Needs to finish thiss chapter and go back. More please!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Dissappointing

Well, this episode was a big let down. He's got Roxy, Becky, and possibly Sarah back home and he gets involved with these two skanks? Seriously? He had Bethany and that was very nice. He could've had Alexis and that would've been very nice as well.

Here's what I think should've happened. I think there was a different reason he kept backing off from Sarah. I think the storyline should've evolved where James (Jim/Rat) should've met Sarah and sparks flew. It shows him that there was indeed way more to his friend than he thought before.

He continues on with Roxy and Becky only they all get together for a nice threesome. The son's wedding day comes and he goes. His skank ex and her friend make their play and come up short. But, he does help them to "be there for each other" as bi-sexuals. He also does buy into the business as a majority partner.

He gets together with Bethany and then later Alexis. Alexis is the one that hooks him. Without any "coaching" from him they decide to have an open relationship and occasionally bring in partners from the outside, such as Bethany who becomes a frequent guest of both of them in their house. She also gets employed by the company Alexis owns. Thereby setting it up for some sexy shenanigans at the office.

mharrisonmharrisonabout 4 years ago

I have to agree with quite a few of the other readers comments in that I feel that the story has lost focus... real shame as it was progressing quite nicely till this chapter....

rlcsub63rlcsub63over 3 years ago
Apparently Kurt Died

Since this is the last chapter in series published in 2017, I can only assume that Kurt died and was never heard from again!

rlcsub63rlcsub63over 3 years ago
Mental Manipulations Ch. 13

Kurt died and the world was better for it. Sarah cried and moved on. - The End

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
unfinished story

Chapter 12 of this story is obviously a bridge to something else, but that something else has yet to be written, especially as it concerns Sarah, who marriage to Dwight (made thanks to him under false pretenses) could easily be annulled. There is plenty more that needs to be told in this drama.

mehdi1336mehdi1336almost 3 years ago

Like many MC stories in the net, this one is left unfinished too. There is still too much to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very enjoyable tale up to the end, very annoying not to have any more chapters just as it was starting to get really interesting, but this seems to be a trend with a fair number of lit authors.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

You left too many loose ends!!! Disappointing non-ending...

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

epic fail....story that just died....no resolution...no denouement...NADA....all that buildup...all that stuff...then nothing... Nother waste of time... All that buildup....and you just leave it!!!! Talk about dissing your reader base

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Remember people...this stuff is just for fun. All of the authors here submit this stuff for their own enjoyment. Many times though, they get involved in a metanarrative that is simply so involved and complicated that it becomes too much of an effort to keep it going. Thus when the pain of creation grossly outweighs the pleasure of that same creation...the incentive to continue the storyline vanishes...and you get a dead end like you have here,

As a reader, I am disappointed because I became invested it...but thanks for what you did give us. It made for an interesting couple of nights reading.

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardover 2 years ago

Still hoping to see more of this story, even if it has been years. Seeing that the cunning linguist is still writing as of 2021 gives me hope. A culmination would be great, but with the number of loose ends/options, I'd love to see the story carry on for a while.

daves_not_heredaves_not_hereover 1 year ago

OMG! Please continue this series! I just found it and couldn't stop reading it. I voted 5 stars for all 12 chapters.

daves_not_heredaves_not_hereover 1 year ago

You left us hanging with the Sarah arc, as well as with Rat! Something is going on; maybe he's putting 2 and 2 together about his friend?

drkwolflstdrkwolflstover 1 year ago
More

What about the mother of the bride and Sara....cant just leave them out, especially Sara

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous