Mental Manipulations Ch. 12

Story Info
The wedding, pt. 2.
18k words
4.63
34.8k
48

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After getting a beer and fresh drinks for the women, I went back to the table and sat. Jan and Christine were still on the floor dancing, but Jan saw me and when the song ended they walked back to sit with me.

They must have been dancing the whole time that I was gone, because both women were sweating lightly. I also noticed that they both were touching each other as they walked back to the table, and leaned in to talk closer to each other quietly before they sat.

We talked for a little while, and I had fun listening to their thoughts. My 'bi-curious seed' had sprouted very well in both of them, and if they were planning what I thought they were, I was going to have a lot of fun with them later.

After a few minutes the band announced that it was time for the parents of the bride and groom to dance. The thought of two divorced couples dancing in the spotlight at a wedding, their first physical contact in years, amused me as I walked onto the dance floor, especially considering that neither split was exactly friendly.

I knew just from the look in Jan's eyes before I even took her in my arms that she was going to start her pitch during the dance. A couple of seconds later we had our arms around each other as we started dancing, and her thoughts were already running.

"So how have you been, really?" she asked as she molded her body to mine. 'C'mon Jan! You know the easiest way to get any man is through his cock! You've done it before. You were married to him, for god's sake! Get him hard, and he'll remember how good the sex was!'

I had to admit to myself that it did bring back some good memories feeling her body pressed up against mine for the first time in almost ten years, and the sex was very good, at the beginning. However, even as I felt my cock start to slowly thicken the rest of the memories quickly came back and I focused on the present.

"I'm doing well," I told her. "I'm keeping busy."

"How are you?" I asked.

"I'm getting by," she replied. 'Barely!'

'Holy shit! Is he getting hard already? Yes! Make it easy for momma!'

"Getting by?" I asked, wondering where the hell she came up with 'momma.' "That doesn't sound very promising."

"The business is struggling a little," she told me. "We need to make a couple of minor changes and we should be alright." 'Yes! He's getting harder! Make the first move now! Hopefully you can keep him hard until he dances with Christine! Then all three of us ...'

My hand had slid down to just above her ass and I felt her move her hips closer to me, pressing my bulge against her pelvis. "Mmmmmm! That feels nice!" she purred into my ear as she wiggled her hips slightly. "I miss this big guy!"

"Mmmmmm!" I moaned in response as I pressed my fingertips against the small of her back, pulling her hips tighter against me.

"I really miss your tongue too!" she purred. "No one has even been able to make me cum like you could!"

'But yet, you felt the need to cheat on me anyway,' I thought.

"Do you miss my pussy? And my lips and tongue?" she asked.

While I had to admit that Jan always had a tight, wet pussy, her blowjobs were average at best, having only been able to get me off orally a couple of times in all of our years together. She did love it, however, when I would pull out of her pussy and then cum in her mouth. She loved cleaning my shaft when I pulled out mid-fuck and we went into a 69.

"What do you think?" I asked as I pulled her closer to me again.

"Oh my!" she replied just as the song ended. 'Yes! You've got him! Now to toss out the other bait! She'd better be able to reel him in!'

'Hell, she's so fucking horny, she'll want to jump his bones the moment she feels that big bulge against her belly! God, I can't wait until all three of us play together!' she thought.

'I REALLY can't wait until I get to play with Christine for the first time! I can't believe that I've waited this long to be with another girl! Especially her!' I made her think.

'You have got to be a complete whore for him tonight! We both do! Hell, we should be whores for each other! I know that I'll do anything she wants!' I quickly added.

"Will you do me a favor, please?" she asked before we walked off the floor.

"If I can," I told her.

"Will you dance with Christine too?" she asked. "Soon." 'Right away! Before that cock goes back down!'

I looked at her like she was crazy, and she went on. "She's really lonely. She could really use just a little ... thrill tonight. We both know how that feels."

'Yeah, I do thanks to the two of you! And you expect me to feel sorry for her?' I thought to myself.

"Sure. I'd be happy to dance with her," I told her.

The band started playing another slow song just as we got back to the table, and I walked up to Christine and put my hand out. "Dance with me, Christine," I said, telling her rather than asking, and planting a subconscious seed that I was in charge.

I saw her eyes drop to my crotch for a second as I walked up and her brain went into high gear. 'Holy crap!' "Ummm, ok," she replied as she took my hand. Before we left the table, Jan pulled Christine close and whispered something in her ear. It was too loud, and they were too far away, for me to be able to hear what she was saying, but I was betting that it had to do with getting me hard and closing the deal.

A few seconds later I held her the same way that I had held Jan a couple of minutes earlier. Before either of us said a word, I slid my hand down to the small of her back and pulled her hips closer to me, pressing my still hard rod against the smaller woman's belly.

'Oh my god! That feels like a steel bar! She really got him started!'

"How are you doing?" I asked her as we danced, wanting to try to control the conversation. From that angle, standing above her like I was, I not only had a good view down the front of her dress, but I saw her signature string of pearls, something that I had forgotten about. I remembered her telling Jan once that they were her grandmother's, and that she wore them when she dressed up as a reminder of how she was taught to be a "proper lady." This weekend, I was going to make sure that she kept them on, putting a much different set of memories in them for her.

"I'm ... getting by," she replied as she looked up at me, echoing what Jan had said. 'Although I'm getting better, feeling this hard thing pressing against my belly!'

'How long has it been since you've felt a real dick?' I made her think she was asking herself.

'Hell! It's been over a year! As soon as Greg found out and left, so did the spineless asshole!' she thought, referring to her ex-husband and who I had to assume she was fucking on the side. 'My fingers and toys just aren't doing it anymore!'

It was very hard for me not to laugh when I heard that. I remembered Jan telling me that during a girl's night out at Christine's house, where another friend of theirs who was starting to do those home sex toy parties was also present. Jan told me that Christine adamantly denied having, or even using toys, claiming, "I don't need them!" Christine had also allegedly called herself a "sexual goddess" a few times as well after she had a couple of drinks.

We made small talk as we danced for a couple of songs while I read her thoughts. Her mind was racing, reeling at her growing feelings towards Jan, her excitement at the feel of my cock pressed against her, as well as her uncertainty over Jan's plan.

'Just do everything that you can,' I sent to her. 'Better yet, do everything that you HAVE to! This is important!'

'I know! I'm so confused! With everything else that's going on, now she wants me to help her seduce him for his money to save the business?'

'But oh my god! His penis feels so nice pushing into my tummy! But he's her ex! That would be so wrong!'

'Yeah, but she wants you to! And you just admitted that it's been over a year since you've gotten laid!' I made her think.

'Yeah, that's true! She has always said that he was good, especially his tongue! And he's hung! But in don't know what to do! How should I act?' she asked herself.

'I want her as much as I want him!'

In an attempt to calm her, I slid my arm further around her back and gently pulled her in closer, like I was hugging her, and I softly squeezed her hand. 'Act like the horny, sexy queen that you are! Give all three of you the best weekend of your lives!' I made her think.

She sighed deeply, and I felt her large breasts squish against the bottom of my chest as she softly lay her head on my shoulder. 'Oh my god! This feels so nice! And I'm SO horny!' I heard her think.

I then pressed my hips forward, pushing my bulge against her stomach. At the same time, I slid my hand down her back and softly glided my fingertips across her curvy ass cheek before it slid back up to the small of her back.

I smiled to myself when I heard a quiet whimper as she pushed her hips back at me slightly. 'Oh my god! What should I do?'

'You do what you need to!' I pushed her. 'If you have to fuck him, then you fuck him! If you have to whore yourself out to him to save your company, then be the best damn whore you can be!'

'Look at the upside. At the very least, you'll get laid. Between the two of them, you'll have more sex this weekend than you've had in the last couple of years!'

I felt her chest rise and fall as she sighed deeply just as the song stopped and the band announced that they were taking a break. 'You're right,' she told herself. 'Get him to agree to give us some money, and then screw the hell out of him! Screw the hell out of both of them! You're Christine, damn it! Christine the sex queen! Act like it!'

It was very hard not to laugh when I heard those thoughts. She really was as full of herself as Jan had told me. 'I'm really going to enjoy this!' I thought to myself as we walked back to the table. Out of habit I looked down at her ass, swaying under her dress. 'Oh yeah! A LOT of fun!'

I walked her back to the table and then went to the bar to get another round of drinks for us. Just as I placed my order I saw Alexis, the mother of the bride, walking towards me with a bright smile on her beautiful face.

She got to me at the same time the bartender did, and I ordered her a drink. "You and your lady friends look like you're having a good time out there," she said, smirking at me.

"Well, I didn't have much of a choice when it came to dancing with the ex," I replied.

"No, maybe not. I'm sure that was as uncomfortable and unpleasant for you as it was for me. However, you didn't have to dance with the short curvy one," she said.

"No, I didn't," I admitted. "That was a little more ... complicated."

"It was a favor to the ex. Her friend is going through a divorce, and allegedly needed the ego boost."

"Uh-huh," she replied, looking at me skeptically. "Well, I could use an ego boost too."

I smiled at her, and said, "Alex, I would be honored if I could have a dance with you."

"No, kind sir. The honor would be mine," she replied with a soft giggle.

I nodded to her and grabbed the three drinks as Alex picked up hers. We walked back to the table and I set our drinks down as Alex did hers on the opposite side. "Ladies, I'll be back in a couple of minutes," I told Jan and Christine as I walked over to Alex. 'Get jealous! Get so jealous that your hormones surge! You're even hornier than ever watching them dance!' I sent them.

The band had returned and announced a couple of last slow songs. I soon had my arms around Alex and we started to move around the dance floor. Her thoughts were very positive towards me, and her soft, curvy, yet firm body felt great in my arms. It wasn't long before my cock started to rise again. I briefly, VERY briefly, considered pulling my hips back but then thought better of it. I wanted to know her reaction.

Her reaction was what I had hoped. She enjoyed the feel of my bulge pushing against her and I swear I felt her press her hips against me in response.

'Yeah, big boy! Let me feel what you've got!'

"So which one are you going to try to sleep with tonight?" she asked me.

"I'm sorry?" I asked, surprised at her directness.

"You don't have to apologize," she teased. "It's not like we have a relationship." 'Yet! I definitely want to get to know you better! MUCH better!'

I laughed softly, and then said, "I'm not planning anything, with anybody," I replied. "My plans are, after I leave here, I'm going back to my buddy's condo, alone, and then leaving in the morning to go home." Those were my plans at the moment ...

As the song ended it was announced that it was time for the happy couple to leave. At the departure line I wound up with Alex on one side of me and Jan on the other, with Christine on the far side of her. I was hearing some interesting thoughts from both of them! I noticed that Carolyn, my new daughter-in-law, smirked at me, looking much like her mother, as she passed me. As soon as my son and his new bride left, Jan pulled me aside.

'C'mon Jan! it's show time! You can do this!' she thought.

"Christine and I want to talk to you," she told me softly as she gently placed her hand inside my suit jacket, reaching around to the back of my hip. I recognized that move for what it was. An attempt to make an illusion of intimacy. "The reception is going to start to die down now that the kids are off, so can we meet at the bar over there? We can talk a little more privately there, I think."

"What do you and Christine need to talk to me about?" I asked, trying to frustrate her and drag out the conversation.

'Oh god! Please don't do this to me!'

"We'll tell you in there," she replied, squeezing her hand slightly. "Please?"

I stood there silently for a couple of seconds and looked at her, like I was thinking about it. "Ok, I'll meet you for a drink," I finally told her.

"Great! Thank you!" she replied happily. "We'll see you there in about five minutes?"

"Sure. I need to go to the washroom first," I told her.

We parted and I watched Jan walk to her accomplice out of the corner of my eye as I walked to the men's room.

I mentally reviewed my plan as I peed, and when I was ready I left and started walking to the bar where I knew that the two women had to be getting nervous by now.

As I walked down the hall from the restrooms, I heard a voice call my name from behind me. I turned around and saw Alex walking towards me, her hips swaying and a smile on her face.

"I was hoping you hadn't left yet," she told me, smiling brighter at me. 'And especially not with those two bitches!'

"Not yet," I told her, "but I have to meet my lovely and charming ex and her equally as lovely and charming partner right now. They 'need' to talk to me about something important." I hoped that my sarcasm wasn't TOO far over the top.

"Ahh," she replied, laughing. "That sounds like fun."

"Yeah ... no," I told her.

"Well I'm not sure how long I'm going to stay, so I was hoping I could give you this," she told me, looking deep into my eyes as she reached into the top of her dress. I watched as she pulled a business card from under the shoulder strap of her bra.

She then handed me her card and said, "I find you a very interesting man," she said. "A man that I would like to get to know better." 'MUCH better!'

"So, if you're interested, please call me," she finished.

I looked down at the card and then looked back up at her, "I would love that," I told her. "I would like to get to know you much better, as well!"

"I promise, I will call you soon," I told her. "I'm going to be busy here in the city for the next couple of days, but I will call you as soon as I can!"

"Great!" she replied, flashing me a million-dollar smile.

'Oh, you and I are going to get into SO much trouble, mister!'

A couple of minutes later I walked confidently into the bar and quickly saw the women. As I approached the table I saw a full glass of amber liquid sitting by itself, and they both had a half-empty glass in front of them. I smiled and sat with them, silent as I tried to read their thoughts.

"So, what's up ladies?" I asked as I picked up my glass.

Jan and Christine looked at each other, both waiting for the other to start. Finally, Jan looked at me and spoke up.

"We need help," she said. "Our business needs help."

"Ok. Define 'help'," I replied, looking at both of them.

"Financially," Jan said. She then went on to explain some of the difficulties they were having, not all of which were their fault. After she finished her laundry list, I asked her how much they needed. By then I knew it was going to be a very large number. When she finally gave me a number, it was hard for me to not look shocked.

"That's quite a bit of help that you need," I told her. I could come up with the money, and hearing what some of their problems were, it sounded like the business was salvageable.

"I know," Jan replied. "We know."

That must have been some kind of a signal, because Christine suddenly started talking.

"Kurt, we really need you. Your help! Please! You're our last hope!"

I looked at them quietly for a couple of seconds before I decided to bait my own hook, knowing what their plan was. While they were waiting, their thoughts were running wild!

"What's in this for me?" I asked. "What do I get out of this, besides risking my money?"

Jan then gave me their initial financial offer, which was a percentage of the business, until they could pay me out. I immediately rejected that, and Christine came back with a slightly better offer.

"I'm sorry, but that's still not good enough," I told them. "You're asking me to risk a lot of money on a failing business. I think that the company can be turned around, but what if it can't? I lose all of my money. I get absolutely nothing out of it."

Jan and Christine looked at each other for a second before they turned back to me. "What more do you want?" my ex-wife asked me. 'Come out and say it!'

'Oh god! Here it comes!' Christine thought.

'I hope I get to cum, too!'

'Oh my god! What am I thinking? I am so damn horny right now! Let's just get to it!'

"I need some kind of collateral," I responded. "I need something to make this kind of risk worth it."

Their thoughts both started racing again, both hoping the other one was going to be the one to make the first move.

"If, god forbid, your company does go under and I lose all of my money, I need to be able to know that I got SOMETHING out of the deal."

"What do you want?" Christine asked me softly. As worked up as she was, she was still too much of a prude to initiate anything.

"Tell me what you're willing to offer," I told her.

Jan and Christine looked at each other again, and then Jan said, "Us."

"'Us'?" I asked. "What about 'us'?"

'Oh god! You know what she means! Why are you making this so hard?' Christine thought.

"You can have us for the weekend," Jan said.

"Both of us," she added, glancing at Christine briefly.

I looked at them silently for a couple of seconds, making them think that I was contemplating their offer while I was actually listening to their thoughts. They were both nervous, both at the thought that I would turn them down as well at the idea of the three of us spending the weekend having sex together, and excited at the thought of the three of us spending the weekend having sex together. They were both also very anxious to be with each other for the first time.

"Ok, let me get this straight," I finally replied. "You need to borrow a large sum of money from me, your last chance to save your business, and in return you're both going to spend the weekend with me, and each other, having sex?"

"You are both so desperate to save your business that you're willing to whore yourselves out to someone who, let's be honest, neither of you particularly like?"