Mercedes New Sex Adventures Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then I went back to look at Candy. She now had a different Mexican fucking her doggy. I could tell that she was still enjoying herself by the way she moved with his thrusting. Her legs spread wide apart, as his small cock kept falling out. He spanked her every time for her to guide it back in. Then I heard Tyler again.

"Here we go darling," Tyler blurted. "First a little ice to get that lovely nipple erect. You are responding very good sweetie, just like you did with the other one. Then I'll hold it with my tit tool to stretch the nipple out and line up the hole for the rod. I want to get deeper under the nipple so the pain will be worst. Take a deep breath. Here we go. Oh wait, where are my manners? Teyo would you like to do this nipple. Take the rod and I'll hold the tool. Go ahead and pierce her nice and slow. We want her to experience all of the pain."

He laughed! Mercedes gave out another loud scream as Teyo began to slowly push the hot rod through her nipple.

As she screeched, Tyler laughed. "What nice squeals babe! Just a little longer. He's almost done."

They both chuckled at her agony with Tyler bragged, "There you are darling all done and now you have very nice holes for my next little present. But first let's give you a little time to calm down and for the branding irons to become nice and hot. Well sweetie, have you picked one yet?"

I could tell Mercedes was taking deep breaths by how she spoke. "Please Tyler, don't brand me. Please! I'll do anything you want. I'll marry you and be your whore. Please!"

He howled with laughter and told her that it was a little late for that. Then he softly said, "You're already going to be my whore Mercedes. Now let's see what I want to stick in those nipple holes. Hmm! We have bars. Oh I know! I have these half inch silver rings with clear glass beads at the end. Yes they will do nicely. You'll never be able to hide them under your cloths."

Mercedes was still pleading as he took the nipple rings and pushed them into her pierced openings. When both were in he said, "You should see how good these look on you Mercedes. This will hurt because I have fused the ring ends together with heat. We wouldn't want you to lose them, now would we?" She squealed again.

I didn't wait any longer and went for Candy. As I did, I heard some guns going off. I clicked my ear piece and asked Sam where he was. He sounded angry and told me that he hasn't fond Mercedes yet and the Mexican's aren't talking. I told him to ping the listening device you gave her.

When I got to room 4, Candy was getting fucked by different fat Mexican. I opened the door and shouted, "We are being raided. You better get lost."

He turned and looked at me and said, "In a minute I just got here and I paid my hundred."

I yelled again for him to get lost. He kept speedily pumping Candy who was lying on her back. He was holding her ankles and pushing her legs up her body as he leaned over her with his big belly pressed against her. I ordered again for him to go, but for some strange reason, I liked watching Candy getting fucked. Something about her big tits jiggling as this guy pumped her like a piece of cheap whorish meat. I barked again for him to get off my lovely slut. As he jumped off Candy, I could see him jerking cum on her belly. Grabbing his pants, he quickly ran out of the room.

Candy sat up, smiled and said, "Why did you stop him Geno? I was just about to have another wonderful orgasm." Giggling she continued, "I was having so much fun and now I'm going to get horny all over again. I hope you'll do something about that?"

I knew the drug was still working even after the 7 hours from when she ingested it. I just laughed and told her that we had to go. After she put her dress on, I dragged her out of the room and through the parking lot. Then I put her in the van, told her to get some rest, and I'll be right back.

I went looking for Sam and the others. I found a lot of Mexicans lying on the ground moaning in pain. Cisco was out cold and looked like he had his face smashed in. I clicked my ear piece, asked Sam where he was and if he got to Mercedes. He answered that he did just in time. I finally found them in a back house away from the motel. As he removed the rope around her tits, he told her that every thing was alright and to relax.

Tyler was cowardly on the ground, begging not to hurt him. Hammer was asking him for the key to unlock the shackles that held Mercedes legs apart. Tyler pointed to his work bench. Once they removed the bar, Mercedes got dressed in her red skirt and white blouse unbuttoned because her nipples were still stinging from the piercings.

She struggled to walk over to Tyler.

Looking down at him she said, "You wanted to hurt me and brand me like you have done to other girls. Well it's my turn you bastard."

She stomped on his balls again, as he cried in pain. Going over to the burner, she looked through the branding irons. Smiling, she sensually said, "I have the perfect look for you. Hold him down! I have something to return to him."

Hammer jumped on his legs and Sam held his shoulders flat to the floor. She walked over, bent down and tore open his shirt. Then she whispered, "This is going to hurt a lot. I'm going to do it real slow to give you the most pain."

Laughing, she took the hot branding iron and struck his left chest. He screamed as we smelt his flesh burning. She held it there for a minute. When she removed it, we let him go and he rolled on the floor crying like the little baby he was.

Admiring her work, she laughed and said, "Now you'll have fun explaining that in jail."

I looked at the brand on his chest. It was a 2 inch cock pointed up to his shoulder with small quarter sized balls on each side. But under the balls was the wording, "Cock Sucker".

As we were about to leave, Hammer yelled, "What should we do with this kid?"

We looked over at him holding Teyo. Mercedes said that she didn't care. So Hammer gave out an evil chuckle and punched in his face a few times. Teyo fell to the ground in a bloody mess.

After we left and walked toward the motel, we heard, "Get your hands up."

There were a dozen sheriff's officers with Hank leading the way. In a minute we were handcuffed and sat in the parking lot. There were two ambulances helping the wounded Mexicans. Mercedes was brought to one. Then the one sided interrogation started with Hank directing it, making us looked like the aggressor. Sometime later a Captain arrived and asked Hank what was going on. I couldn't hear much of what was said. When he walked over to us, he told us that we were going to be arrested for sex trafficking and kidnapping.

That's when I stood and yelled, "What the fuck! We are here to rescue the girls not traffic them. Have you checked the other rooms? Or did Hank stop you guys from doing that. If you give me my phone I can show you exactly why we are here and who the real traffickers are."

The Captain walked over to me and took off my cuffs. I took my phone out, found the recording from the van and played him the sounds of Hank fucking Candy. The Captain listened intently while Hank told her all about Ramon's plans for her. The questions he was asked while choking Candy, got the best response from the Captain. He looked at Hank as he and another officer began backing away, but didn't get far. They were immediately arrested. Afterwards, they searched each motel room and found Chrissy with two other Hispanic young girls that didn't speak much English.

After another hour of explaining and talking with Mercedes and Chrissy, we were all vindicated. The Mexicans, including Ramon whom we found hiding in the laundry room, were arrested and taken away. Mercedes was checked by the paramedics. They gave her pain pills and some ointment for her burned nipples. The other girls were taken to the hospital for observation. The Captain asked for more recordings and I told them I would get them to him the next day. He seemed happy about that. I didn't want him to see Candy.

As the bikers and Sheriff's Deputies were leaving, Sam told me that he was driving Mercedes back to his place with two other bikers, Tank and Punisher. That left Hammer with me driving Sam's van.

Then Sam whispered, "They gave Mercedes that drug again didn't they. After everything she went through, she's begging for us to have sex with her." I seriously answered that they did and explained its effects. He wasn't happy learning about the drug.

When we got to the van and I opened the side door, I assumed that Candy would have been passed out by now. I didn't expect her to be sitting there with her fingers in her pussy masturbating. It's been over 8 hours since she took that sex drug. She should have been worn-out by now, but she wasn't. I did a quick count of her sexual exploits that day and night. She already had sex with eleven guys and she was still wanted more.

Seeing us she blurted, "Oh Geno. It's about time you got back. I've been sitting here needing you to fuck me so bad. You should have left me in the room where I was having lots of fun. Instead I'm here wanting to feel a cock in me."

Hammer asked me where I have been hiding her. Then he asked that since she was begging for it, was it okay for him to fuck her. I told him to go for it.

As I closed the door behind him, I heard Candy say, "You're cute. I hope you have a huge cock."

I went back to the motel. I needed to find something before the cops went through everything. Since there were still a few Sheriff deputies in the lobby, I decide to start my search in the back house. It was just a gut feeling about that small brick, windowless, sound insulated building. Opening the door, I went in and turned on the lights.

The room where Mercedes was tortured was small maybe a 12 by 18. I saw where they tied her down and looked at the crank on the wall. I turned the handle and watched the hook, which was on a track, move across the room. It now made sense to why she was tied and hooked up. She couldn't move and they cold bend anyway they wanted. As I walked down the floor, I saw a wet area where her puddle of cum had been. Although the room was small there weren't many places to hide the stuff that I was looking for. When I turned, I saw a long 4 foot wide mirror running the length of the wall. I went back and found a door that led to an area behind the mirror. I opened it.

The room was maybe 6' wide but ran completely down the wall. The mirror was see-thru on this side with a camera that was still on and pointing out. I found a desk and forced open the one locked drawer. In it were a gun and two binders. One was red and the other was black. I flipped through the red one and it had a lot of numbers starting with five years ago. I'm guessing a money ledger. The black one was again five years old and had a lot of girls' names. I looked at the first few pages and some of the names had written deceased across them, although most had sold across their names. As I quickly flipped through it, I noticed that during the first three years more girls had deceased. The following year only had a few and this year none. But I also noticed that the deceased was replaced with a lot more sold written across the girls' name.

When I went to the last page of names, I saw Mercedes Riders written in with Candy Hart under it. As with the others girls from this year, they both had their ages, what they looked like (hair color, eyes, height, measurements and weight) and the word active with a date they started. There was a blank column next to it and when I went up to the heading it was titled punishment. A few girls had a 1 in that column. I turned back and found Chrissy's name. I saw that her start date was about 9 months ago and she had 2 in the punishment column. Flipping to the end of the book, I found four numbers with a dash in between each one. I wondered what it was for, but when I went to the end of the room I found out. There was a medium size safe. Using those numbers, it opened the safe. I found what I was looking for.

The safe contained a gun, many discs that had girls' names written on them. I found one with Chrissy's name and took it. There were 6 bundles of hundred dollar bills and then the items I wanted. Seven tea shaped boxes with Chinese letter on them and the number 24 on one side. I unsealed one of them and behold 24 packets of the Asian drug that Ramon called Juice. There was one already opened and I took the singles out leaving 5 in the box. Looking for something to put my loot in, I found a brown grocery bag. I put the black binder in the bag with the 7 drug boxes and 5 bundles of cash. Putting the red ledger in the safe, I closed and locked it. Then I left. I figured the cops would eventually open it and by leaving one bundle of cash and some of the drug, they won't know that anything was missing.

Once I got my loot back to the van, I opened the door and saw Candy on top of Hammer riding him like a slut in heat. She was sighing in pleasure and smiled when she saw me.

Hammer was breathing heavy and blurted, "Man you got a real live filly here. I've already came once and she still wants to fuck. She is going to kill me yet."

By the time we got back to my place Candy had slowed down and suddenly passed out. Hammer thought he killed her. Then I explained the sex drug that she was given and that wasn't her normal behavior. He helped me carry her to bed. Receiving a phone call from Sam, he borrowed my Harley and went to Sam's place.

I went to relax and grab a beer. I turned on some sounds, sat in my easy chair and closed my eyes. I guess I dozed off because sometime later my cell rang, waking me up.

It was Sam. "Geno, I need you to get your ass over here."

I answered, "Okay give me a few minutes."

"Stop and pick up a box of condoms when you do. We just ran out," was Sam's reply.

I went out and realized the only thing I had to drive was Sam's big van. Candy's car was still at the church and Hammer took my Harley. Once I got there, I walked up the stairs to his apartment, which is located above his shop. Four bikers were sitting drinking beer and laughing about how they beat the crap out of the Mexican's.

It was Turner that said, "Where's the condoms? I can't wait to sink my rod back in her twat. This time I'm going shoot it in her face."

Chad answered, "Yeah Dude. What a night. We rescued her and now we get to fuck her instead of the Mexican's. It's a great night!" They laughed.

When Sam saw me, he grabbed me to the kitchen. "Dude, I don't know what to do. She just keeps begging to be fucked. Did you get the condoms?"

"Yeah Sam, they're right here," I answered. I handed him the bag of two boxes of extra-large Trojans then asked. "So what's going on and why are all of the guys still here? It's been hours since we left the motel."

He explained the situation and I laughed. He gave me a nasty scowl as I said, "Dude you know she got Juiced. We heard them forcing her to drink up. This is what the stuff does. Hell Bro, you filmed her at the bar doing the same thing."

He wasn't happy about my comment, but told me to take a turn and try to talk her into stopping. I stood at the doorway and watch Hammer fucking her doggy style. It wasn't long before he pulled out, tore off his condom and squirted a small load on her ass. He gave her a nice kiss on the lips, thanked her and left.

When he walked by me he said, "Your turn Geno. She's as horny as the blonde. You sure can pick the right girls. You are a lucky bastard!"

He chuckled and walked to the other room where the bikers were waiting for their turn and shouted, "Bro's she's a fine piece of ass. Hot, horny, and with lots of energy just like a bunny in heat."

I walked in and Mercedes saw me. "Hi Geno," she said. "Is it your turn to make me cum? I've had so many wonderful orgasms already."

I have found that was another side effect of the Juice. It makes women extremely orgasmic, desiring more and more sex to enjoy the euphoria.

The aroma of semen was the pungent scent throughout the room. She was sitting up with her legs spread wide open, as her hands were out motioning me toward her. When I got close to the bed, I could see that she had jism splattered on her face, tits and stomach. There were lots of wet spots on the bed and her inner thighs were bruised. I wondered how many guys had fucked her in the three hours since they left the motel. I quickly left and came back with a towel. Sitting next to her, I began cleaning her up.

"You don't have to do that," she sensually said. "The guys seemed to like me covered with their sperm. And I want to make them all happy."

"That may be M," I replied. "But then they will miss how truly gorgeous you are. I love looking at you and not through a load of goo."

She kissed me and said, "I love you Geno. You saved me again. Let me show you how much I appreciate you. How much I really need you!"

She bent over, unzipped my pants and began sucking on my soft cock making me immediately stand at attention. Once I was rock hard, she pushed me down, straddled me and guided my cock into her extremely hot pussy. Bending over me, her tits dangled above me with the newly added tit rings.

I went to touch her boobs and she cried, "Be gentle they are very sore for some reason."

I smiled and looked into her eyes that were closed. Slowly I pushed her to sit straight up on me. I watched her boobs jiggle to my thrusting, as she ground her pussy on my cock. She put her hands in her hair, leaned back and moaned in pure ecstasy.

"I love you in me Geno. You feel so big and making me cum again. Oh yes Geno. That's it make me cum. Oh! Oh!"

I watched her body quivering in orgasmic bliss. The nipple rings were a beautiful accent to the rest of her gorgeous firm body, especially with my tattoo saying "Horny Mercedes" above her cunt mound. When she opened her eyes looking down at me, they were twinkling. She smiled and asked if I wanted to turn her over.

Before I did I uttered, "You are going to keep the nipple rings Mercedes. They really accentuate your body. Leave them in."

Smiling she answered, "Okay Geno. If you like them that much I'll keep them. I am getting used to them there but they hurt." I told her the pain would eventually go away.

Once she turned on all fours, I knelt behind her and rammed my throbbing cock back into her hot box. She pushed back to accept it like the whore she was. I began a slow deliberate pumping going faster and faster, while holding her hips. She responded like I knew she would with loud pleasurable groaning. I guess a couple of bikers were at the door watching. I could hear their comments. After many minutes, I pulled out, had her turn over, tilt her head back and I unloaded my seed in her mouth. Well mostly in her mouth.

After I finished my many squirts, one of the guys said, "Finally you're done. It's my turn again."

I held her for a moment, kissed her cute nose and left. I didn't even look back. Taking my Harley I rode back home and made it to bed around 2 am.

The next day Candy only remembered the porn audition, Sam fucking her and Hammer in the van. The rest of the night was blank. We had a long talk about her past and why she didn't tell me. After all of the crying and apologies, she begged me to allow her to make the movies. I told her she could only if she would do other sexual favors for me. She gave me a big hug, told me that she loved me, and would do anything I wanted.

Calling the doctor's office she got an appointment the next day. I called the Russian, explained what had transpired and wanted to meet face to face. Once she was cleared physically, we went to see him again. I made sure she got a good deal of getting paid for each sex scene and not for only the movie. The contract was signed for a two year exclusive deal with yearly extensions if all agree. She seemed very happy. The following week she started making her first movie doing one sex scene. It has escalated from there and her performances have been hot and steamy. I give her a small amount of Juice before each filming just to make sure. It took me a few times to get the right dosage.