Mercedes New Sex Adventures Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Mercedes spent hours fucking the bikers all night, she woke up very sore and hurting for a few days. She kept the nipple rings and now loves them on her. She also made a vow to have sex again with every biker who rescued her. She didn't remember already doing that the night of her rescue. It took her many weeks, but she made good with her promise. Each biker had an all-night date with her.

It's been many months since all this occurred. Tyler turned state's evidence and received a lighter sentence. Mercedes and Chrissy also testified against Ramon and his gang. They will all be gone for a long time except Tyler who received only a 2 year sentence.

Mercedes had to quit her job because of all of the negative press and the nasty looks she received at work. Somehow there was another copy of her banging the bikers on Tyler's work computer that went to her office. Sam and Mercedes became an item and he hired her to do the accounting for his security business. After testifying, Chrissy and Mercedes became good friends. When Chrissy came back from weeks in rehab, she moved in with Mercedes in her condo. Since Chrissy needed money, they opened an escort service together. Candy helps out too, whenever they need and extra girl. It's funny of how it all turned out.

After Candy moved in with me, my life is now catering to her. Since it's next to Ricky's Place, we kept her apartment for an in-call location whenever she needs extra money. Every weekend when she's not helping out Mercedes as an escort, I take her to Ricky's Place to farm her out for sex. The Juice does help in keeping her horny and I give her just enough for a few hours of play. I have enough Juice to last for years and she doesn't even know she is taking it.

Well that's the end of these stories. I'm sure there will be a lot more to tell in the months ahead. I love to hear any comments you have. I also have some photos of the girls if you want to see. I even have some of Chrissy who is a very attractive, tall, skinny girl. Maybe I should write about the three of them having a girl's night out. They are all good friends.