Mercy Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,050 Followers

I slowly headed toward Barrett and the mystery girl.

"It's alright Kylie," Barrett's voice pierced the night, "You don't have to come over here. I'll tell your Mom it was a good date, and you'll have what you want most in life, your trip to Cancun."

I continued on.

"Did you hear me Kylie?" I could see his head turn to face me. "I'll give you a good report."

It seemed like it took an eternity, but I finally arrived in front of him. I couldn't look him in the eye, and I feared whoever this girl was already had him. But then why would he want to go to prom with me? That thought raised my spirits a little, but then sunk again thinking she probably hasn't hit him, either.

"Natalie, this is my neighbor, Kylie. Kylie, this is Natalie." Barrett put his arm around Natalie. I knew she didn't go to our school. She seemed slightly older, and she had her slender form tight to his body. Her head came to rest on his shoulder, and her brown locks cascaded down his chest.

Damn it, this girl was already pissing me off. "Barrett, I came over to apologize. I was wrong for hitting you. I was wrong for insulting you. I was just wrong for treating you like shit. I'm sorry."

"Well, this is a side of you I've never seen before." Barrett seemed to be in awe for a moment. Am I that much of a bitch? "Apology accepted."

"Just like that?" I assumed I would be on my hands and knees begging before he said that -- at least I would have with any other guys I normally hang out with.

"Just like that," and Barrett gave a nod with his affirmation.

I smiled and raised my head to meet his eyes. He returned my smile with one of his own. "Thank you for a wonderful evening."

"You're welcome."

"Well, I've got to get going," Natalie stood and then leaned over and gave Barrett a peck on the cheek. "Thanks for everything." Natalie walked to her car, saying a farewell to me.

"Barrett, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what's on your mind?"

"Who was that?" I was barely audible since I wasn't sure I wanted to know the answer.

"Natalie is a freshman at State University." Great, how could I possibly compete with a college chick? "I was supposed to see her tonight before my Mom asked me to take you to prom. Since I thought our date was over, I gave her a call, and we salvaged what time was left of the evening."

"Wait, what?" I shook my head wondering if I heard him correctly. "Are you telling me you were asked to take me to prom?"

"Well, I wasn't going, and your Mom knew how important having a date to prom was for you, so she asked my Mom a couple days ago to ask me. I felt bad to cancel on Natalie, but I knew how important prom was to you, too. Hell, that's all you ever spoke about on the phone. I mean, I don't intentionally eavesdrop, but our rooms are right next to each other, and if we both have our windows open... well, you get the point. So I said I would."

I was stunned. Barrett gave me a mercy date! I was so conflicted. I was mad at Mom -- I thought I was in love with Barrett, and I was definitely scared he wouldn't even consider me. It didn't feel like the right time to press about Natalie. I wasn't sure it would ever be the right time to do that. Could my self-esteem get any lower? "Well, thanks again. Goodnight."

I went home. I cleaned myself up and tried to go to sleep. It didn't work. All my thoughts were on Barrett. How he treated me, and the warm sensation it caused inside me... And how I treated him, which immediately brought on a feeling of shame. His relationship with Natalie causing disgust for a person I know nothing about. Then I went back to how he treated me. He sang to me.

While recalling all the wonderful moments of the evening, my hand slipped inside my panties. I didn't even realize what I was doing until an involuntary moan disrupted my thoughts. Fuck, was I wet! My memories went to fantasies. Oh, what would we be doing right now if he were here? Would he fuck me slow and sweet? Or would he let me take charge? Does he have an inner dark side that comes out during sex? God, I just fucking knew his cock would fill me up. Mmm.

The two fingers plunging inside me felt divine, and my other hand couldn't settle on one destination. It started on my breasts, massaging and pinching each rock hard nipple, eliciting another squeal from me. It slithered downward, and goose bumps rose over my flat stomach. It grazed through my auburn mound and came to rest outside my womanhood. My fingers inched toward their journey's end.

One touch of my clit, and I was on the brink. I could smell my arousal in the air, the pungent aroma feeding my drive toward ecstasy. My hips bucked high in the air as my fingers thrust as deep as they could go. I screamed my release as a tsunami of pleasure was coursing through my veins. I wrapped my arms around my pillow. "Oh, Barrett," I smiled and pulled it tighter to my body, wanting nothing more than his body close to mine.

The next morning, I awoke with a glow. I did everything quickly and was downstairs in a blink of an eye. I knew what I wanted, and he was right next door. And I knew how to get a man. Well, I knew how to get a boy. I just found out I wanted a man. A man I slapped and insulted half the night. And had a girlfriend. This wouldn't be easy. I quickly ate a bowl of cereal and devised a plan. I had to get to know him first. Find out what he does, where he goes, and then I'll show up. I'll use my charms, and he'll be mine. I watched through the window for him to leave, my patience running thin as my excitement enveloped my body.

"Everything alright, Kylie?" My mom's concerned voice rang out from behind me. "You're fidgeting."

"Yeah, I'm fine, Mom." I glanced back at her briefly before returning my stare to the neighbor's house.

"So how was prom? Have fun?"

"It was great." I gave her a smile.

"Despite going with the Stevens boy?" Mom raised an eyebrow.

"No. It was because of him." I turned and looked her right in her eye. "I'm still a little mad at you, but it did work out, so thanks for setting me up."

Mom gave a nod and chuckled lightly.

"Oh, and I don't want to go to Cancun." Why would I go somewhere just to be lonely for a week and give Natalie the opportunity to sink her claws into Barrett even more?

"But why?" Mom's voice was alarmed. "You were looking forward to it for so long."

"I just don't want to go anymore," I said in a dismissive manner.

"Did something happen last night? Did someone hurt you, sweetie?"

Mom must have really been worried; she never calls me sweetie unless she thinks I'm upset. I gave her my best smile. It was easy as I thought of Barrett. "Everything is right as rain, and I couldn't be happier." Or it would be after I landed my guy.

"I'm glad you told me because I was going to order it today." Mom left and headed to the living room, accepting my decision but still not completely understanding it. From behind me, I heard a door shut. I glanced back. It was Barrett, and he was dressed in a polo shirt and slacks. He looked good. A far cry from what he normally wore to school. I jumped from my chair and got in my car. He was halfway down the street when I pulled out of my driveway. I followed a few cars back, hoping not to be noticed. Some might call what I'm doing as stalking; I would like to think of it as investigative reporting for personal use.

Barrett pulled into the driveway of a large home. All that was missing was a gate in front and white pillars, and I would call it a mansion. I parked across the street. His rusty pickup looked out of place next to the Mercedes it was parked near. The maid answered his knock, and he was allowed to enter. I took note of the address and dozed off from time to time. He was there for a couple hours. When he left, he shook the hand of a middle-aged man and hugged the equally-aged woman next to him. She gave him a sheet of paper, and he left.

I followed Barrett to some food market and maintained a constant visual as he passed from one vendor to the next, carefully picking assorted vegetables and various meats. Afterwards, he went to Moreau's and dropped off his purchases. I smiled just thinking about dinner last night. Finally, he went back home.

The next day was school, and I was at war with myself. I wanted to drape myself to Barrett's arm, but I didn't know where he was or how he'd take it. Plus, I knew I needed to do some damage control with Denise from when I didn't show at Carrie's after prom party.

"So where were you? I had John wait for you for an hour and a half?" Denise had her hands on her hips. "Wait, something is different about you today." She put her finger to her lips, and then her eyes went wide. "You're in love!"

"Shh! You said to find a guy." I tilted my head and gave a smirk. "I was trying."

"Well, you could have called." Then a smile curved Denise's lips. "So who was it? Did you get lucky?"

I gave a cautious grin. "Um, I did find a guy."

"Oh my God!" Denise squealed. "C'mon girl, details. Spill it."

I knew I didn't want my feelings to become public knowledge yet, and I was worried about how people will take it, but the one person I could always count on was Denise. She always had my back and I hers. I shook my head. "Okay, I'll tell you, but not here." I dragged her to the library.

As we sat down, Denise looked as if she was on a spring. "So, who won your heart? Was it Edwin? Jack? Who?"

"It was Barrett." I blushed at just the thought of him.

"Barrett?" There was confusion in Denise's voice. "The same Barrett you bitch slapped at prom?"

"Oh Denise, he was such a gentleman. He took me to Moreau's beforehand."

"That fancy French restaurant? Oh, I'm so jealous."

I told Denise everything. How he was nice, how I was mean, and of course, my competition. She promised not to tell anyone, wished me luck and even gave me some valuable information. Barrett's last two classes are AP courses that he takes at State University. It looks like I am going to be ditching my last two classes.

I started up my car when I saw Barrett. He was wearing his customary dirty t-shirt and ripped jeans again. I almost questioned why I wanted him, but then I thought back to him dancing with me and my heart went all a flutter. I followed him to the university this time and waited. When he came back out, he was in a group, and Natalie was there. They said their goodbyes, and he was back in his truck. I hate that fucking cunt.

The next place he went caught me completely off guard. Barrett went to a construction site. He grabbed a hard hat from the back of his truck and almost instantly started ordering some of the employees around. He then joined in the work. At least that explains his clothing selection; he wouldn't want to get his regular clothes torn working construction.

Every weekday was the same: school, university, construction, and then home. On Saturday, Barrett mowed his and my lawn before heading out, and I was on his tail again. He apparently showered and had on a polo shirt and slacks. He went to the university dorms and stayed there for a couple of hours. It was evening when he came out, and the bane of my existence was with him. He was with Natalie the entire time. It was bad enough he saw her every day at class, but Saturdays, too. Fuck! She kissed him on the cheek again, and he left. Damn it!

He next pulled into a fancy Italian restaurant, Giovanni's. 'Don't tell me he knew everybody here, too.' He was only in the establishment a minute before reappearing. He sat on a bench outside, and he was constantly checking his watch. After thirty minutes, he stood and began walking. Walking towards me. Oh shit, what do I say? I began to bite my nails. How do I explain this? Should I just take off?

Barrett opened my door and extended his hand. "Our table is ready."

"What?" I asked incredulously as Barrett just held out his hand. "Oh, okay then." I accepted his offer but walked a couple paces behind him. My head was down while my hands nervously rubbed against each other, the friction causing them to sweat. On top of all that, he was leading me to Giovanni's, and here I was in an old worn t-shirt that had a rip on the shoulder and sweatpants. I hadn't anticipated going anywhere and wanted to be comfortable in the car. As we were seated, I swear I received a disapproving stare from the maître d'. After a moment, the waiter came over and took our drink order.

"I'll have a Coke." I answered quickly, without looking at him or Barrett.

"I'll have a virgin strawberry daiquiri and a Coke," Barrett closed his menu. "And we're ready to order."

"Certainly sir, what would you like?"

"I'll have the lobster ravioli."

"And for you, Miss?"

I literally had four bucks on me as all my money went to gas following Barrett all week. "Nothing for me, thanks."

"She'll have the chicken parmesan," Barrett answered for me.

"But I don't have any money." I had to object.

"I've got it, Kylie. Relax." When drinks came, Barrett gave me his daiquiri. "I ordered this for you. I think you'll like it."

It was my first daiquiri. I wondered how alcohol could make this better. It was that good.

We sat in silence until the food came, him eyeing me while I was trying to avoid his gaze. I tentatively took my first bite, and it was superb. How does Barrett seem to know what food I will love? If I don't land him, I'm afraid I'll be ruined for the next guy because he'll want fast food, and I'll want escargot.

"So, do you want to tell me why you have been following me this past week?" Barrett broke the silverware clanking silence we were sharing.

"You've noticed?" I cringed. Barrett just looked at me. I took a deep breath. "What can I say? I was curious about your life."

Barrett had a puzzled look about his face. "Why?" He finally asked.

It wasn't time yet. I wanted to seduce him. He wasn't supposed to see me. If I told him the truth, it'd be over, and he'll run right into Natalie's arms. But what could I possibly say? "You surprised me Barrett. At prom, I mean. You were the best date a girl could've asked for. I was just wondering what other surprises you had, so I followed you. And you know what? I understand some things now, like why you always wear raggedy t-shirts and ripped up jeans to school. By the way, you do look nice the way you dress on weekends."

Barrett took a drink of soda. "You could've asked, Kylie. I have no secrets."

"Well, I wasn't sure if Natalie would like you talking to another girl. I know some girls can be possessive."

Barrett laughed, "No, Natalie isn't like that. She's really cool with a lot of things."

"So she wasn't upset at all that you took me to prom?" I looked at him in disbelief.

"Not in the slightest." Barrett gave me a smile. "She was disappointed with me canceling, sure, but as you've seen this past week, she's over it."

"And what's the deal with you, Moreau's, and the construction site?" I asked as I tucked behind my ear an annoying tendril of hair that fell in my face.

"My aunt's maiden name is Moreau, and it's her restaurant. I help out there on occasion. For instance, last week I picked up some groceries for it. My uncle owns the construction company that is running the sites I work at. They can't have children, so he offered to give the company to me provided I complete college, and I spend my time learning as much as I can from him. Right now, I'm running my own plumbing crew. Electrical will be next, after I learn more about it."

After dinner, he picked up the check, and we headed off separately. As we entered our respective homes, we said goodnight. I went right to my bed and began to plot. If Natalie isn't the jealous type, she must really trust Barrett. I could get close to him. I would have to prove I've changed, and I'd only be able to do that at school. He just doesn't have any free time.

I started first thing Monday morning. Denise helped me get his class schedule and where his locker was located. She was surprised I wasn't over my "crush" and in turn said I had "it" bad. What can I say? Barrett was perfect because he treated me in a way I did not know I wanted to be treated.

In the beginning, I simply acknowledged him when I "accidentally" happened to see him in the hallway. That lasted only a couple days as I became more emboldened. I then went on to ask if he would be a gentleman and escort me to class while we had a polite conversation. Soon it became all my classes. After a week and half, I put my arm in his while we walked, and I began to sit with him at lunch. I gave affectionate touches and glances whenever I could.

A few people, most notably Roger and his entourage, gave me a hard time about it, but I didn't care. After three weeks, I felt as if I was living a dream. He remained everything he was at prom and more. And then it finally happened.

Barrett was escorting me to one of my classes when someone opened the door to the restroom. I wasn't paying attention, and bam, I was flat on my ass. Laughter filled the area. Everyone was making some sort of sarcastic comment or snickering at my expense. Everyone but Barrett.

"Ah, Fuck!" I exclaimed as I put a hand to my head.

Barrett couldn't have been more chivalrous as he knelt down, "Are you okay?" Worry filled his voice, and concern adorned his face.

"Yeah." I shook my head. "I'll be fine." Great. This incident probably set me back with my seduction. How could I be so clumsy?

"Let me see." The spot where I hit my forehead must have really been red as Barrett gave a sharp intake of air. "You may end up with a bump there." I could feel my eyes glossing over, and it wasn't because of humiliation. I felt defeated. He cupped my chin; no more than an inch separated our noses. "No worries -- it's not that bad. It won't leave a mark." Then he kissed me.

I wasn't prepared. If I was, I would've wrapped my arms around him and made it last forever. As it was, I barely was able to kiss him back. I thought my awkward moment sealed my fate. It would've with more than a couple guys I know, even if I was fucking them, and Barrett and I haven't crossed that line yet. I should have known he was different. He pulled back and extended his hand.

"Thanks," I stammered as he pulled me up. Barrett had to help me walk for the first couple of steps, as I was still woozy, unsure if it was from the door or the kiss.

This was the break I needed. That affection was my silver lining. Barrett broke the kissing barrier. He initiated it, and I would build upon it. He would be mine. Natalie would be a moot point and out of the picture after today. Ha! I simply needed a step stool and a screwdriver. The one with an 'X'.

That night, I waited for him to come home. Barrett's window was open, and the curtain drawn as it usually was. I waited in the dark until I saw his shadow through the curtain as he completed his normal nightly routine. He showered and did some homework before his light went out. I waited for an hour before making my move. I quietly went out my window and onto the strategically placed step stool wearing only a sheer pink camisole and nothing else; the night air did nothing for my nipples, since I was already horny as hell. If this worked, I knew I could definitely picture myself doing this again. And again. And again. I moved the stool to under Barrett's window. I had removed his screen with the screwdriver earlier so I crept through his window without so much as a peep. I was in.

Barrett looked peaceful lying there. I held my breath as I slowly removed the sheet. He looked so delectable wearing only a pair of black boxers. As I carefully lowered the garment, Barrett moved slightly and made a diminutive noise, causing a moment of uneasiness for me. Soon, his breathing was normal, and I freed his manhood. I had never been more excited, both physically and emotionally. I licked my lips and lowered my mouth to his shaft.

fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,050 Followers