Mercy Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,056 Followers

Within moments, his flaccid member was growing. I smiled as I added my hand to the ministrations. Barrett began to stir. To keep him from shouting, I kissed him passionately while my hand did its playful foreplay with skill. Barrett mumbled into my mouth, eyes as wide as saucers. I slid into his bed, bringing my other hand to his face. I grinned with delight as I broke the kiss, tugging his lower lip with my teeth for the briefest of moments.

"Hi." It was all I said but I'm sure my eyes were saying plenty. It was more than lust I was feeling. I knew I wouldn't be happy without the man a mere breath away.

Despite Barrett's surprise, he responded in a hushed whisper, "Kylie, what are you doing here?" Then he shook his head, "How did you get in here?"

"Oh Barrett, you did something to me on prom night. I can't explain it, and I don't want to. I need you," I couldn't help a soft giggle. "I want to make love to you."

Barrett kissed me, and I took that as an invitation to straddle his rigid pole. I sank down and gasped. It was like heaven. I cannot accurately describe the joy I felt finally connecting with Barrett. His hands went to my hips as he gave me an upward thrust.

I yelped. Shit, that felt divine. A smile graced my face as I started to ride him. I was going slowly, and I couldn't seem to pick up my pace; it felt too damn good. I was thoroughly enjoying myself. He filled me so completely.

Our rhythm steadily increased, and I felt Barrett's hands move up my body, exploring as they came to my breasts. Just the feathery touch sent electricity through my body. His fingers toyed with my nipples, causing me to squeal with delight. I moved my hands to his chest, lightly grazing his own through his chest hair.

On every other impalement of my body, I added a corkscrew effect. The other times I would bury him inside and roll my hips. My orgasm was building with an acceleration I've never felt before. I leaned in. I gave him a kiss full of desire, need. Our tongues entwined, doing their own dance for the ages. He burst inside me and at the same time, I exploded on him, combining our own juices. It felt as if our souls intertwined.

We laid there, collecting our breaths. This wasn't lust for me; I truly felt love. I had to know the truth. I had to protect my heart. "Barrett, I have to know. Are you going to dump Natalie?"

Barrett smirked at me. "Natalie and I are just friends. I tutor her in math because she struggles with it. We are not together. And even if I wanted too, I'm sure her girlfriend would have a problem with that."

"What?" I sat there stunned, still loving the feel of his cock inside me. "I thought you two were a couple."

"I also told you I had no secrets. If you wanted to know something, ask."

"I love you Barrett," I purred into his neck, my body snuggling closer to his.

"I love you too, Kylie." I could feel the smile in his voice. "I have for a while now."

"Tell me we can spend tonight together. Tell me we can spend forever together." I bit my lower lip, praying for the response that my heart desperately needed to hear. Praying for my happiness.

Barrett kissed me with a passion. "For eternity Kylie."

fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,056 Followers